It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Communicate Through Pilot in Mexico - ATC Recording

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
If this happened in the U.S. the tape would never be heard again, and the Pilot would be fired instantly and sent for psychiatric evaluation.

I only got through half the tape because I couldn't take the static.
But....nah, I don't believe it. It's not reasonable and smells a little on hoaxy side.

Why don't you think they are doing this stuff in Mexico? They know what happens if they did this too American pilots.

That is why a lot of strange things are happening in Mexico.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beaux
Star and flag just for the interesting topic. I do question its validity however. It always seems that the "aliens" pick an unknown person to deliver the most important information.

So whatever happened to that Russian politician guy that got abducted and told him to tell people about the event?????

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by GeminiSky

Sounds interesting.

Like most of you, i don't speak or understand Spanish, so don't know what was being said, apart from the partial translation on the video.

What global catastrophe do you think they mean?

Don't get me wrong, i think it's very interesting to hear of these type of reports, but it beats me, why the ET's would deliver a message through an anonymous pilot...why the ET message is always cryptic, and doesn't get to the details of what they warn of.
Why say we're close to a global catastrophe, but not say what it is? A pole shift, an atomic war, worldwide mega tsunamis, wandering planets crossing our orbit, all of the above..why not be specific?

Wouldn't an advanced race of beings, just commandeer the global airwaves and TV stations and deliver their message to everyone on the planet at once?

Surely if they have the ability as they apparently claim, to wipe all of us out within a single second, and destroy all of our nuclear weapons (i'd welcome the weapons part actually) wouldn't their technology stretch to appropriating our communications as well?

I'd be interested to see a complete transcript of the 'message'.

Thanks for posting.

Well to start with, the guy that read the transcript, said he'd read some of it, which in most cases means "not all of it."

Then the supposed alien said we are a lower dimension civilisation and very primitive. We are the only being in the universe with an autodestructive mentality. Ummm... So i wouldn't say they were being very cryptic when they said we're close to a global catastrophe, but didn't tell us why... It'll be us humans who f**k this world over.

Interesting the controller asked the supposed alien a question in German and it was answered back in German.

Also, the photos in the video of the aliens looking very similar to us humans, where did they come from???

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Regardless of the supposed details of this tape, there is one glaring problem. The voice of the pilot is not the typical voice of a pilot talking on an aircraft microphone.

It has the distinct, hollow sound of someone talking in a room.

Case closed.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
actually i remember that i saw in youtube a video about an "alien entity" which highhacked a radio station and gave a message. i will try to find it and post a link. Intresting are happening this days.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What I don't get is that if "they" have the capability to destroy our nuclear weapons, why the blazes don't they?

If they are so advanced, nuclear weapons wopuld probably be the only thing that could destroy them. If the weapons were gone? No threat.

And the earth would know that some beings better than them would be watching over them.

Nah!

Hoax is what I call it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by Beaux
Star and flag just for the interesting topic. I do question its validity however. It always seems that the "aliens" pick an unknown person to deliver the most important information.

So whatever happened to that Russian politician guy that got abducted and told him to tell people about the event?????

He was out late with a mistress. His wife wanted an explanation for his lateness. He was thinking on his feet and came up with the abduction case. Since he was part of the elite in Russia who abducts people he had to be abducted by someone else. Aliens came to mind.

Then his wife told the story to the maid and now he is stuck with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
My real form would appear to you equal parts crustacean and fungus.

LOL, quality!

does that make you a lobstool or a crushroom or a toadster or what??

plentyfree

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by docjohnson9

you believe in the anunnaki? the Vedas manuscripts and sumerian tablets talk of them. We resemble them because they created us. I believe that is what they meant by we look like them.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join