It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Communicate Through Pilot in Mexico - ATC Recording

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hey guys, found this article today, not sure of the validity so I figured I'd share it and hear your opinions.

Air Traffic Control Tower Acapulco, Mexico had recoded alleged Extraterrestrial message, as the pilot had been telepathically influenced by Extraterrestrial to convey the message. If the recording is real then this report is gravely concerning for pilots flying over Mexico.

www.ufo-blogger.com...

What do you think? Real or BS? By the way the whole video is in Spanish so if anyone wants to provide an accurate translation for us, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading!!

--GeminiSky

[edit on 5-6-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Damnit I wish someone would hurry up and translate this ! I havent got a blind clue in a lightbulb factory about spanish !

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I would love to know what he is saying! I took French in college. Surely someone here from Mexico, Spain, America speaks fluent spanish?
I wonder if they're talking about the oil slick....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
They translate it all in the video.
And if this is real, and so on. Then wow, nice. But lets see

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
wth they only translated the first half and then talked without any translation for the final minutes. None of the pilots speech was translated.
This is interesting but without any more validation and translation it does not do us much good. I know we have many members on ATS that can translate this for us. Please please help us out here

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Interesting - need a translation.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm at work at the moment. I can gladly and easily translate it for you guys. I can't do it here at work as our internet speed is horrible with videos (it takes the full 8 hour shift to watch a movie). If it hasn't been translated by the time I get home, I'll do it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Sounds interesting.

Like most of you, i don't speak or understand Spanish, so don't know what was being said, apart from the partial translation on the video.

What global catastrophe do you think they mean?

Don't get me wrong, i think it's very interesting to hear of these type of reports, but it beats me, why the ET's would deliver a message through an anonymous pilot...why the ET message is always cryptic, and doesn't get to the details of what they warn of.
Why say we're close to a global catastrophe, but not say what it is? A pole shift, an atomic war, worldwide mega tsunamis, wandering planets crossing our orbit, all of the above..why not be specific?

Wouldn't an advanced race of beings, just commandeer the global airwaves and TV stations and deliver their message to everyone on the planet at once?

Surely if they have the ability as they apparently claim, to wipe all of us out within a single second, and destroy all of our nuclear weapons (i'd welcome the weapons part actually) wouldn't their technology stretch to appropriating our communications as well?

I'd be interested to see a complete transcript of the 'message'.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It is difficult to understand with the muffled speech; but for the most part the last bit of talking is about the person that was 'possessed' and how he apparently left for Cuba about 4-5 years after this incident because he was having some problems.

He entered Cuba via airplane from the Yucatán and he hasn't been heard from since. No one knows where he is.

This sudden departure allegedly happened in the 1980s.

-----

The rest is basically about learning more from the book being shown at the end.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
well im mexican and what was pretty much said is that the pilot had channeled some type of alien but anyways the guys starts saying " theres many civilizations in the universe that look like you.humans. most of them arent that modern. you guys are headed towards a major global event. we are peaceful and creators but you are the only desrtructive ones left in the universe. we have the power to shut down any of your technology

[edit on 5-6-2010 by first class soldier]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
What the pilot is saying is VERY difficult to understand. It sounds like someone yelling incoherently in a wind-tunnel. I practically hear the same thing you guys do.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Interesting video; thanks to the OP for posting it. In the video the english translation refers to our atomic and nuclear power and their ability to destroy same. That probably answers the what type of catastrophe question.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Is there anyone around that can clean up the audio so someone can translate for us?
First one to do it gets a cookie.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Like spikey said, why not just take over our planets communications,?

why even bother to relay a message to anyone in the first place, just do if your going to do it and be done with it. There is absolutely no reason to try and scare, especially through a person who does not hold a position that can relay to the masses.

As far as being a positive creative being, from that video, they sure sound threatening, not so positive. They can wipe us out in a second? that's pretty destructive, we are not that destructive as to be able to wipe out a planet n a second. So how are we the last destructive beings in the universe if this is the case?

If they are farther advanced, surely they have the means to do it peaceably?

As far as not warning of the catastrophe, possibly it isn't up to them to step in, and for us to figure it out on our own in order to advance to a type 1, 2 or 3 civilization, but this brings up the question if they cannot interfere then why are they contacting anyone?

If we are such a destructive being, then helping us with their technology would prove to be futile. I am sure they could just hand us over everything to live on a perfect planet and to live life peaceably, but in our current state of greed and dominance we would just use their technology to further that greed and dominance in their dimension and others.

Lastly we must be a huge threat primitive or not and the global catastrophe could be the destruction of us as a whole to once and for all end the last auto destructive beings in the universe. We had a time limit to change and we failed. Game Over.

anyway, who knows. if it happens it happens, not like we would know what hit us if they can devour a planet in a second.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
For what its worth:
The plane shown a twin engine Beachcraft does not match the clip of the pilot who is in a "Gentex helmet and sitting in a single seated jet looks like a miliitary fighter of some sort. The messsage is trite..and the photo's classic castelliono (light skinned , blue eyed, childern..)
Cant see how this is earth shattering. I agree with others here, that there are more effective ways of warning the population of earth other than channeling through an airplane pilot. This is way lame!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by first class soldier

Thank you for the. Translation. They say they have the ability to shut down our technology? Reminds me of "THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL!!!!"

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Channeling are easy to fake. So easy, in fact, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that every channeler has either been a hoaxer or mentally ill. All you need is an audience willing to believe, then telling them what they want to hear.

This is how easy it is...

"My name is Ra Scipio, speaking to you through the one you know as DoomsdayRex. My real form would appear to you equal parts crustacean and fungus. Quantum physics allows to us to speak through humans, so our appearance will not frighten you. I bring you a message of grave warning and wondrous hope!

Ghroth, the Harbinger World, known to you as Nibiru, is fast approaching your world. It is in a spiral orbit on the opposite side of the sun from your Earth and is the color of starless space, making it impossible for your scientists to see. Aeons ago Ghroth devastated the worlds of Barsoom and Thotheen, know to you as Mars and Venus respectively.

The Astaroth Command, a government of peace-loving worlds throughout the galaxy, are ready to save humanity from fate of Barsoom and Thotheen. But humanity must prove they are ready to be saved and join the galactic community! We have watched your young species become corrupt and destructive; it makes our hearts heavy. Give up your materialism. It is your want that creates the suffering on your planet. You must be rid of the evils of nuclear weapons, pollution, national borders and money. Learn the healing powers and infinite energy of crystals, as quantum physics teaches us! Your leaders have fallen under the despoiling sway of the Draco aliens; do not look to them to save you!

Even if humanity cannot change their ways, the Astaroth Command will not let your species be snuffed out. We will save those few who have shown us the great potential of humanity. Fear not, for we are watching and we love you.

Peace of Light Be Upon You!"

See, not too hard at all. Give your alien a name that sound authoritative and mystical name (for that I used Roman and Egyptian names), throwing in equal parts sci-fi horror, Victorian planetary romance, New Age nonsense and an appeal-to-quantum physics for good measure. I guarantee if I had posted this as supposed fact instead of satire, there would be plenty of people believing it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

GeminiSky, you can read a complete report translated to english here with photos and
images from 1975.

And here, meet the witness, pilot Carlos Antonio de los Santos narrating his May 3,
1975 experience wuth UFOs while fying his airplane. A good case.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Great contribution!

Thank you free_spirit!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Doesn't make any sense at all - if aliens wanted to communicate with humanity would they really do it through a random Mexican pilot?

Nevertheless, it is interesting and I would like to see a full transcript.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join