It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Communicate Through Pilot in Mexico - ATC Recording

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Here you go again , Random mexican pilot ??
Why? Well your watching it arnt you ,so it friggan worked , they got there message out..

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Hes a pilot , nothing simple to see here but ya hillbilly comments lol

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The only destructive race left in the universe? I would find that VERY hard to believe. Since this is a HUGE universe.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Totally agree, seems further advanced life-forms would be smart enough to find the leading parties of the world to communicate rather then the mexican pilots..right??

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just sharing an insight on why an advance extra-terresterial being would 'channel' through a person rather than to just drop by at the White House with his space craft and chill out infront of an international audience.

After the 30s radio hoax mars invasion, mankind had been known to panic should such an event occur. Therefore, in order to avoid such panic, it would be better for a fellow human, a common man with no politically powers to share the being's message, so that

a. ) those who fear - can discount it as hoax and not panic, and

b.) for those who have no fear, of rational mind to analyse critically its information instead of the messenger - take heed of such message and do what is necessary.

Just sharing my 2 cents.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Went to the link provided and here is a brief (very brief) translation further down and to the right of the video.

Anonymous said...
Well i m Mexican and what was pretty much said is that the pilot had channeled some type of alien but anyways the guys starts saying " we look like you.humans. we are peaceful and creators but you are the only destructive ones left in the universe. we have the power to shut down any of your technology June 5, 2010 10:26 PM

(Good then shut down / stop the BP Oil spill fellas)!

If they are out there, how about we all mentally ask our "space brothers" for a little help with the BP Oil Spill?

Maybe if enough of us just stopped at noon today and sent a mental SOS something would happen.

Yes, I know a crazy thought, but who knows, we're running out of options at this point folks, doesn't look like this oil "spill" is going to stop anytime soon without some kind of outside intervention and if enough of us just simply stopped for one minute and sent a mental SOS who knows maybe there is a Santa Claus (or space brothers)

I'm located in the Central US Time zone and at noon, for one minute let's send a SOS let's see if it works.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/640a284f0ed6.gif[/atsimg]

Here is a link to a time zone converter for your city.

www.timezoneconverter.com...

And who knows, if you read this tomorrow, at noon (Central Time Zone/for one minute I am going to send out a mental SOS at noon ecah day for a week - Just one minute each day, if enough of us do this just one minute, possibly a millions minds all connected with the exact same thought, who knows what is possible).

It could be in the form of a prayer or whatever, just asking for some help to stop the oil leak.

Find your time zone and each day at your time zones noon stop and send out a mental SOS / or SOP as the case may be.

Just a wild and crazy thought yes sounds absolutely crazy but then again, it couldn't hurt and who knows, maybe there are intellegent beings out there that communicate telepathically vs verbally.

Anything is possible.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thehonestone

Again, for the pea brained personas on here tonight ,
You watched the video, you watched the video , hence , youve been told
Being mexican has nothin to do with this message ,
The message means stop doing dumb sh*t , sounds authentic to me , If they do pull the plug , then we were told, Telling people to do the right thing is good,Just the pea brains refuse to see the message , and focus on .....wait for it..........DUMB SH*T lol

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Haha, it didn't matter if the pilot was hispanic, european or african. What matters is his role on earth as a whole isn't significant. I'm seventeen with no job but I wouldn't be offended if someone didn't find me credible if I came out claiming to be "channeled" by aliens. What it comes down to is common sense which you seem to lack ;]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Btw, I didn't watch the video! "Assume= ass out of u and me"

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok, dont watch that video at 4am on the verge of falling asleep. Nodding off and waking up to some of those pics is quite uncomfortable!

Seriously though, as someone has already mentioned, why do all these conveiently cool things only seem to happen in Mexico and have Jaime Maussans name attatched. That alone shouts bull to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Your seventeen ....? Okay , Let me explain, he has significance because you watched it , get it ?
I know you would rather miley cyrus say this message , but being a pilot means hes far more significant than a pop star .
Also , if you dont care about race ,dont say the damm race , people need to get off the hillbilly talk , Hes a Pilot = lots of study and hours flying a plane,hes qualified ...peace

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Lmao, u still didn't c that i said i didn't watch it! Omg ur insane lol. I'm mixed of several races. My mom is white/ hispanic and my dad african american/native american so don't even begin to say it's about race. Also, I have failed to see ONE of my fellow ats members even come close to speaking like a hillbilly. In my opinion this is a respected site with reasonably intelligent people, but as you are proving, we all have our flaws and misunderstandings.
This arguement is dumb, peace ineed.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Btw again, how did Miley Cyrus have ANYTHING at all to do with the post or our arguement lol?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
[mor

Okay little man , you got it , you never watched the video,my bad little man ,
Mixed race ? lol

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
[mor

Well make up your mind how you wanna present yourself on ATS, Intelligently , or Seventeen ? Cant have it both ways , Comprende?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If this happened in the U.S. the tape would never be heard again, and the Pilot would be fired instantly and sent for psychiatric evaluation.

I only got through half the tape because I couldn't take the static.
But....nah, I don't believe it. It's not reasonable and smells a little on hoaxy side.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

haha dn't call me little man.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Hoaxy ? maybey .
But theres truth in how we would look to outsiders , Destructive and Violent ,
These to me are key issues , And these key issues are true ,is it not?
Furthermore , if they wanted to, they havent , and that suggests to me that theres still hope , pertaining to the message of course ..

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
This video may not be true, though be cautious of the threats. Let's face it, if aliens by any slight chance do exist, than with logical reasoning we can clearly assume that it is very likely that they are a superior advanced civilization compared to us.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
[mor

Well make up your mind how you wanna present yourself on ATS, Intelligently , or Seventeen ? Cant have it both ways , Comprende?

I gotta tell you something important that you should know. There are intelligent seventeen year olds you know! shhh don't tell anyone!

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join