It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
you guys lack it
i'll work on my sentence structure, though.!
but still...you need to be an outdoorsman to have the feel for what's real in this world...go back and view the orbs in the trees...logic escapes you so far.
orbs....i know, they are in a classs of their own, but Allisons night vision sees more than what you address.
yes i'm a pilot...since the 60"s...yep, i'm old...yep, i could put more effort into my posts composition wise...but i watch forex charts at the same time so i'm too brief...sometimesw i'm intoxicated a little! hehe...no, i'm a texas outdoors man and down here, we rule in common sense...i'd never even bring a laser outside except that one time i was calibrating my rotating spectra-physics. Texans...yep, we lead the way, somewhat

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
you guys lack it
i'll work on my sentence structure, though.!
but still...you need to be an outdoorsman to have the feel for what's real in this world...go back and view the orbs in the trees...logic escapes you so far.
orbs....i know, they are in a classs of their own, but Allisons night vision sees more than what you address.
yes i'm a pilot...since the 60"s...yep, i'm old...yep, i could put more effort into my posts composition wise...but i watch forex charts at the same time so i'm too brief...sometimesw i'm intoxicated a little! hehe...no, i'm a texas outdoors man and down here, we rule in common sense...i'd never even bring a laser outside except that one time i was calibrating my rotating spectra-physics. Texans...yep, we lead the way, somewhat

Again i find myself repeating myself ; :It has been debunked , these"orbs" were explained on page one by the OP. I don't know what they are putting in the water in Texas but i can assure you Logic certainly does not proceed you. You still have not refuted the debunking with any counter-evidence. You have no explanation just "it is so" well that is not helping you're plight. Please specify exactly what Alisons IR cam is seeing what we are not> Are you seeing something we are not seeing is that what you mean? I see a air plane or chopper ascending from the Air Port gaining elevation. If you were a pilot you should understand what a vector route is and that Alison is smack dab in the middle of one. Witness the further debunking of Alisons "orbs" in the woods.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

GBP/JPY.....

Did you actually read all the material & commentary I posted in the thread?

If you did, it is extremely clear that Kruse is perpetrating a dishonest & dangerous hoax.

Please revert to the material & commentary I posted in the thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Z explains "vector routes" and how Crazy Allie is ignoring the reality of the air port behind her and air ports surrounding her. Z has a few Pilots working in cooperation with him and data from the local air port.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
great videos, i like...but the orbs in the trees....and the one that looked like it was on approach, but she said stayed by the golf course barn.....
and yes the first viewing i spotted md-80's or 757's with nav lights....and some distant aircraft...but i am real curious about the tree sitters, the one that went by the golf course equipment shop and possible insects that sit in the branches. i know the latter ones in her video were aircraft turning final, i can see them pick up the localizer and then the glide slope...it's those little ones. they could be insects, that's the scientific best remedy...but would you agree orbs exist? i've seen so many....and one disc over rocky flats at 90,000 feet or so....and that most recent one...that is in the thread on page four or so....the cigar shape one i saw in dallas in 1998.....at 6,000 agl on a ground track of 350 degrees on a heading that would take it over love feild, it was going in and out of cloak....and it was , as the orbs did, giving somewhat of a message or conversation through telepathy. i saw it for 8-12 seconds, it had no sun reflection off it's nose, and it had light neon blue intermittantly at mid ships, a little aft, i thought was field propulsion. also, it was 380 feet long had10 or 11 facets and could have been manmade, out of titanium. it might not have been other worldly. the sucker was going in and out of cloak, babe. i wasn't wanting to see it, and i kept looking down and back up, and the sucker was sending a telepathic message i was parroting," yes you're seeing a ufo...yes we're here". at one point i tried to look for a flight deck on the front but it cloaked out. 10 am or so dallas time april, maybe

[edit on 6-6-2010 by GBP/JPY]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

the sucker was going in and out of cloak, babe. i wasn't wanting to see it, and i kept looking down and back up

Ummm... Okaaaaaaayyyy.

Incidentally, who are you calling babe?

sometimesw i'm intoxicated a little! hehe...

Ahh... I see now. That kind of answers the first question I guess!

and the sucker was sending a telepathic message i was parroting," yes you're seeing a ufo...yes we're here".

Hmmm... The old Jedi Mind Trick!

I guess Kruse is sending the same telepathic messages. That explains it all! There's certainly a lot of parroting on behalf of her followers.

at one point i tried to look for a flight deck on the front but it cloaked out. 10 am or so dallas time april, maybe

Hmmm... Definitely Romulans & Betazoids on board!

Any kind of credibility you tried to establish in your previous post has been rendered null & void by this one... Not that that post was convincing by any stretch of the imagination.

IRM

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
If you think my videos are good I have to tip my hat to FlacidMerc, who single handedly has rallied the troops around this cause with his great videos. My personal favorite is this one.......But they are all just as good. I thought I knew how to use music in a video ...man this guy makes me look like a child.

He is BRILLIANT!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
If you think my videos are good I have to tip my hat to FlacidMerc, who single handedly has rallied the troops around this cause with his great videos. My personal favorite is this one.......But they are all just as good. I thought I knew how to use music in a video ...man this guy makes me look like a child.
He is BRILLIANT!
www.youtube.com...

SeeingUFOzPA.....

Here you go mate!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
GBP/JPY im sure the happy sauce speaks for you so this may entertain you. Alison is a loon and i feel comfortable calling her a loon. Even her boy friend thinks she is playing with toys in the attic. As you will see in this next installment

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
She never refutes the counter evidence that is presented by us the douche bag clan....lol. Even the innocent types who ask questions on her videos get bashed and insulted but they are never offered up a valid answer to the many questions asked of her.

All in all one thing puzzles me. If her area is full of Orbs and UFOs and there is a secrete invasion under way then why do these Orbies and blinkies not fly during the day or even at dusk. If they seek the night for cover then why do they even bother turning on lights to fool us. Why not just run silent? These are questions she refuses to answer for if she ponders on them I think her head will hemorrhage.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

She never refutes the counter evidence that is presented by us the douche bag clan....lol. Even the innocent types who ask questions on her videos get bashed and insulted but they are never offered up a valid answer to the many questions asked of her.

Bulverism is the last resort of those who know they have neither the arguments, the evidence, or answers to back up their claims. We see it over and over again among Ms. Allison's supporters here; they argue why they are right, but why their critics are bad people.

All in all one thing puzzles me...

What puzzles is me is the amazing coincidence that these ships only transform into airplanes when they are near her.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Good contribution, US (and props to Maybe...maybe not as well!!!)

Just like to clairfy terminology (no criticism of 'Z', here...typical layperson mistake):

...Z explains "vector routes"...

They are actually called "Victor Airways". 'V' in the aviation phonetic alphabet is 'victor'. Hence, the term.

For aviation enthusisasts, and purists, a 'vector' is really a term that refers to a heading instruction, given to a pilot by ATC. Using radar.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Haha, great post. I agree, a lot of what she films is totally unexplainable. Unfortunately, TPTB suppression-tactics are in full effect.

Kudos for observing and deciding for yourself.

My new product Shills-B-Gone is patent pending.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
Haha, great post. I agree, a lot of what she films is totally unexplainable.

Can you point to what videos of Ms. Allison's are "totally unexplainable" and why prosaic explanations of those videos are inadequate?

Unfortunately, TPTB suppression-tactics are in full effect.

So, if someone doesn't agree with you, they are part of the conspiracy to discredit Ms. Allison?

Kudos for observing and deciding for yourself.

What you mean is "thanks for agreeing with me." After all, shouldn't you being giving us "kudos", we may disagree, but we decided for ourselves? Or do you subscribe to a paradoxical thinking that only those who agree with you are thinking for themselves.?

My new product Shills-B-Gone is patent pending.

Obviously it doesn't work, because you are still here.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Response a'la the OP...is it at all possible that this woman ( the 'Orb Queen'!
... Moniker given her from a video posted in this thread, hilarious!
) is just truly bonkers, and not perpetuating a 'hoax' with malice aforethought?

Because, there is also THIS guy, in New York state (and there is little doubt as to his sanity...):

This guy is harmless, I suppose, on one level. EXCEPT, if people start to believe in him...to accept what he thinks he sees as "fact" of 'visitors' from 'Orion', where ever that is, (to include his 'girlfriend' (
) on the 'ships'...

...then that sort of 'cultish' trait might be causing harm to some people?
~~~~~~~

Or...perhaps this is the "Orb Queen's" sister, and it runs in the family?? ( It's in the water!!
)

[edit on 7 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

DoomsdayRex.....

Communicating with sandwich is always a challenge.

As per my earlier posts, I am trying to understand more about the dishonesty aspects of all of this, inclusive of the rabid (but ultimately disingenuous) support of people like sandwich.

I know who sandwich is now.....YT identities, his public website, name, etc... I also know why he supports Kruse & why it serves his interests to do so.

As you can also see, I am looking more into the legal & financial background of the appalling Kruse & her appalling supporters......all of which although not easily found, is available publicly on line if you know where to look.....& I do know where to look for these things.

I believe that if we can understand all of this better, we have a better chance of shutting down her dishonest & dangerous practices.

I am away again overseas for the rest of this week, but upon my return I shall keep working on this.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Ah i hate that woman and her retarded face.
Thankfully Springer was liek "OMG UFO or GTFO ATS seeingufospa" (well maybe that was not a word for word quote)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to add:
Stars for everyone on this page

[edit on 7-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwhacker.....

I have a good friend who says of loonies like Mr Triangle & Miss Ranbow:

"If they grew a neurone, they could make a synapse!"

But.....

You are right.....gullible & vulnerable people get taken in by all this stuff & ultimately get damaged by it.

It's a shame!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Curses!! A pox on you Maybe...maybe not for making me go into the muck that is the 'YouTube' where this degenerate person's videos lurk....

I think, despite what some have suggested, that she isn't just out for attention. She is actually deranged, and that is very frightening.

THIS video (oopsy-daisy, forgot to add it ...included below this paragraph, now) is particularly disturbing, because not only is it obviously (again) an airplane (minute and a half in, you can see the strobes), she tries to qualify this "sighting" by mentioning the presence of the Butler County Constable!!! (Adding...his first name is 'Dan'...from one of her other video comments).

(Note to self....stay OUT of Butler County, PA...forever!!)

But, what is even more creepy, is that she is obviously aware of ATS. You can open up her comments on the video (and, of course, she has disabled comments from other posters) and read this:

Please compare what it looked like at AboveTopSecret.com (see pictures named: Photo4A and Photo4B especially)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This Hudson, Massachusetts report is DAYTIME morphing UFO similar to ones I see, caught in action on January 7, 2010.

Of course, in that thread, our learned and experienced friend defcon5 clears up the misconception quite nicely.

IF she is still shining laser pointers at airplanes, someone might want to contact the Constable to....oh, wait....no, better go over HIS head, I would think.

HR 1615, the Securing Aircraft Cockpits Against Lasers Act of 2007, would amend title 18, US Code, to provide penalties for aiming laser pointers at airplanes.

www.photonics.com...

Should be enacted as law, by now I am certain.

Oh, and someone should alert the State authorities, regarding that 'constable' too....
...found this link: www.co.butler.pa.us...|33534|

Still looking for "Dan"....

[edit on 7 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

I have talked with one her neighbors who will remain anonymous who stated that they had personally observed the same strange spheres that Allison has been photographing.. UP CLOSE... and they were several feet in diameter and that the sphere had responded when signaled. The person was afraid to report the event for fear of ridicule and in my opinion deservedly so considering the treatment Ms Kruse has been subjected to.

So if all these crafts are being seen by multiple people, where's the corroborating footage? Where are the alleged Cops who Alison says witnessed the craft? And the neighbors? All they'd have to do is submit footage anonymously. Interesting that not one person has come forward w. testimony OR footage. I supposed everyone is afraid of the evil MIB's retaliation, but only in Pennsylvania....right....near.....Alison's house....

I personally have not been there, and do not know Ms Kruse,

Say no more..

[edit on 7-6-2010 by NightVision]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join