It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
reply to post by ocker

Oh noes a frickin' laserbeam.

I'm more fascinated by the footage with strange lights and crafts that can't be explained.

If you can explain them, please provide proof ie. video examples of scientific analysis done on night vision anomalies.

Thanks

You mean you are more interested in footage that does not prove Alison Wrong

It has been explained. Those strange lights are called "NAV LIGHTS"

A navigation light is a colored source of illumination on an aircraft, spacecraft, or waterborne vessel, used to signal a craft's position, heading, and status. Commonly, their placement is mandated by international conventions or civil authorities.

The scientific analysis was already posted on the first page. Either you choose to pay attention to what you want to or you are ignorant to the facts. That interferes with you're belief system where logic does not apply. Seems you are posting from bizzaro world or maybe , the twilight zone ? Maybe you missed this? I would bet you ignored it. Also send Alison my kind regards i know she is not feeling ... well these days

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Unknown Soldier & SeeingUFOzPA.....

Thank you.....

I am very grateful for your comments & information.

Later today, I will be sitting down to thoroughly review all of the commentary & information posted in this thread & U2U'd to me by you guys & other members.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Unknown Soldier & SeeingUFOzPA.....

Thank you.....

I am very grateful for your comments & information.

Later today, I will be sitting down to thoroughly review all of the commentary & information posted in this thread & U2U'd to me by you guys & other members.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Much obliged! I came in to this as a researcher debunking was not something i enjoy. But it is necessary and crucial in an investigation and i have learned allot since. Her followers seem to think this is some CIA dissinfo attack lol. Yet they will NOT discuss the footage at all and just say "its real" that is it. Or "the strange lights they are unexplained. The condition of the people in the UFO field seems infected with hoaxers and blind followers not receptive to logic. The approach seems to be only belief with blind leading the blind. These people are NO part of UFOligy, it is something more along the line of a new religion. Or Miracles and you can prove them wrong and school them until they are blue in the face and they will not be receptive to common sense or logic. They remain in denial. Alison has several accounts, newly created accounts on youtube that troll and spam channels with "you are a hater douche" that is her favorite name for us is douche bags. She also thinks we are all the same person lol. This is a sign of paranoid schizophrenia. Schizophrenics should not have access to the internet.

They will not even recognize MUFON , while High School children are brought in as observers on Orb Lady's ranch. And even they see air planes.

The Official MUFON youtube channel it states on page 8 of the comments section.

MUFONHQ (5 months ago)
Spam Marked as spam
FOR THE RECORD...

The MUFON State Director of Pennsylvania did personally investigate on site the claims of this witness two months ago. After spending over two hours viewing what the witness claims is alien craft flying around her home, the MUFON State Director of Pennsylvania came to the conclusion that what she is filming is "MAN-MADE CONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT."

That is the conclusion presented in his final report and the case was CLOSED. It was AFTER the State Director visited the witness on site and gave her his conclusion that she then started calling them "FAKE AIRPLANES."

If any questions you can contact him here if any questions
PA State director www.mufon.com...

John Ventre
State Director

250 Lancewood Place

Greensburg, PA 15601-6908

(724) 836-1266
email: [email protected]

after this was posted Alison accused MUFON of being a CIA cover up op lol tl;dr

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
reply to post by expat2368

OH MY GOD ...One video slipped under the radar and went un noticed...BEHOLD THE PROOF OF HER LASER ATTACKS.

Hurry up and watch before she has this one removed as well. Download it if you want.

www.youtube.com...

LOL! That was a very funny video SeeingUFOzPA... but very worrying.

Kruse is a dangerous fool... which speaks volumes for the fools who follow and defend her.

Really this footage should have been enough to put her behind bars - or a padded cell.

IRM

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Sadly it was not enough. She threw herself on the mercy of the investigators who took into account her family and her naive character. They let her off with a slap on the wrist. I knew the # was hitting the fan for her when suddenly she went mute in early Jan of 2010. She suddenly slowed down. A call the the FAA offices assured me that the investigation was going full steam ahead. Sadly when I placed a call again in mid March they said it was resolved. I can only surmise they cut a deal.........CRAP!

I would have paid big dollars to see her in jail.

Suddenly after March she never held a laser again. Instead we see now that her friends are doing the deed...LOL. She just does not learn.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Unknown Soldier…..

I’ve inserted your video for convenient viewing.

By Unknown Soldier: MOREseeingUFOsPA - laser safety

Note: 4 mins of tech info, 2 mins of example video

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Uknown Soldier.....

"High School children are brought in as observers on Orb Lady's ranch."

You're kidding! Who are the idiots who take school children to see Kruse?

"And even they see air planes."

Well I'm sure, but wow.....school kids

That's a shocker.....

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
you guys are idiots....i see right through your posts, they miss the point.
it's a giveaway how you word your attacks....it's clear you all lack normal ability which gives credibility to allison. as if you are sub intelligent. try to focus some! then we might consider your posts. and the video to demonstrate real aircraft....that flopped in the first 15 seconds....no it didn't look like allisons video....lame o dude! address the trees orbs or go back to....

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

You know, you're not supposed to stare at lasers.

It does bad things to your brain.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by GBP/JPY

You know, you're not supposed to stare at lasers.

It does bad things to your brain.

Hey.....

Maybe you knocked over some rock out there & this GBP guy wriggled out from underneath!!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Unknown Soldier…..

I’m trying to find the Kruse incident reports pertaining to her illegal laser activities.

Can you narrow down the date of the complaints a little for me?

Can you tell me the name + code for the associated airport? (I think it was Merrylands, but there are 130 airports / airfields listed for PA & I want to be sure)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25e4e7f9b549.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

You're kidding! Who are the idiots who take school children to see Kruse?

The same people who claim to have Indigo Children

IRM

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Off topic, but...dude, seriously, i want to read what you wrote, but can't because of your brain damaging avatar..just a note

Topic on: I watched the videos, and yes, besides she is a hoaxer, she is also a real threat. Is there no way to complain to officials?

[edit on 6-6-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

You can halt any animated avatars by hitting the escape key. That's what I did when reading US's posts.

IRM

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Unknown Soldier…..

I’m trying to find the Kruse incident reports pertaining to her illegal laser activities.

Can you narrow down the date of the complaints a little for me?

Can you tell me the name + code for the associated airport? (I think it was Merrylands, but there are 130 airports / airfields listed for PA & I want to be sure)

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

Im not sure exactly i think Z has a better idea regaurding when this happened. I will give it a looksy

Originally posted by deccal

Off topic, but...dude, seriously, i want to read what you wrote, but can't because of your brain damaging avatar..just a note

Topic on: I watched the videos, and yes, besides she is a hoaxer, she is also a real threat. Is there no way to complain to officials?

[edit on 6-6-2010 by deccal]

Yeah i know, i will have to change it because it might give someone a seizure. I just have not got around to it yet but will put it on my "to do list"

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
you guys are idiots....i see right through your posts, they miss the point.
it's a giveaway how you word your attacks....it's clear you all lack normal ability which gives credibility to allison. as if you are sub intelligent. try to focus some! then we might consider your posts. and the video to demonstrate real aircraft....that flopped in the first 15 seconds....no it didn't look like allisons video....lame o dude! address the trees orbs or go back to....

OOOOhhhhhhhh BURN!

Looks like you are really taking this to heart. The video is being shot at the cell tower for reference like the man said. It is being shot around dusk unlike night time nor with a IR cam. So no distortion or "orbish" halos around the planes lights. Instead of lashing out at the minds here maybe you should put you're money where your mouth is and go to the same location during dusk and prove us wrong. Our discussion does not in any shape or form validate a hoaxer like alison.. she has been thoroughly dismantled to the core . You seem very upset?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
what you guys think about the orbs in the trees though? i know, one guy said bugs.....i'm a pilot, the pionter lasers aren't enough to bother us are they? i don't know....i have a spectra physics laser and it's powerful...but the little .05 microwatt pointers...what about those

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Unknown Soldier…..

Im not sure exactly i think Z has a better idea regarding when this happened. I will give it a looksy

Many thanks, Unknown Soldier!

Yeah i know, i will have to change it because it might give someone a seizure. I just have not got around to it yet but will put it on my "to do list"

Nooooo…..

That’s one of my favourite avatars!!!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

what you guys think about the orbs in the trees though? i know, one guy said bugs.....

Z explained this and debunked months ago. Turns out it is planes ascending and descending behind the trees. Or in some cases lights from the neighbors, even hunters perhaps. Nothing supernatural or extraterrestrial about the lights she has in the woods in her footage.

Originally posted by GBP/JPYi'm a pilot, the pionter lasers aren't enough to bother us are they?

I doubt you are a pilot due to poor sentence structure and poor grammar in your post. Also the fact you remain clueless to the danger of high powered pointers. You seem unsympathetic toward your "fellow pilots" as well. If you are a pilot then I am an Astronaut.

i don't know....i have a spectra physics laser and it's powerful...but the little .05 microwatt pointers...what about those

How about just do not point lazer pointers at air craft at all? Even if it is on a key chain and you think it is the mother ship for safety sake? Sound good? I don't think ET is going to consider laser pointers a breakthrough for our species in any case. In this case it is a Woman pointing high powered lasers at conventional air craft from commercial planes, Army national Guard Apache Choppers to Medi-vac helicopters. And with no regard for human life. CSETI please knock it off too.

I remember when i was a kid we had "Laser Tag" and the toy gun has a laser pointer and several kids were shot by police out of confusion. Yes lasers do kill and if a armed Apache Helicopter thought someone was locking on with a RPG im sure they might take some evasive action. Fortunately for Alison those Apaches are just on a training exercise are not not armed.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry I have to address that one poster who keeps thinking that 1 real UFO sighting out of 200 fake one makes the person reporting it any more credible than the next. Sorry but once a Hoaxer always a hoaxer. Alison has practically burnt every bridge fathomable.

On a said note, I have been just informed that Appilachianhero is now the victim of death threats....YES, DEATH THREATS! What did he do wrong for him to be threatened. Why are Alison's followers so upset with his footage. I can only equate this to someone suddenly proving that there is no GOD. Suddenly Alison's supporters are confronted with unfathomable evidence that their leader is full of it. Unfortunately they seem to be lashing out at the wrong person.

Hang in there, Appilachianhero...We got your back.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The same reason they tried to shut down you're channel Z.. This does not surprise me. After all she did try to look me up and called and threaten a relative of mine saying "you are messing with the wrong people" and said something would happen to me. This is on an answering machine and relative of mine kept it. But she never called my house? I surely would have gave her a piece of mind. I informed her i have family members in law enforcement and her call would be traced even if using blocked call. I think i will have said relative send me the answering machine because i do not live close by. I will up the audio eventually. Show how vicious and malicious this woman can be, sure she is a nice lady. As long as you agree with her and support her fantasy. If not you are a 'CIA operative" lol

I hope the man is not weary to intimidation. This guy who calles himself VIK also films air planes and passing them off as "UFO's" and has been trolling for her and making threats as well. Im sure he may be the one since he has been spamming our channels non stop the last few weeks.
www.youtube.com...

It is quite disgusting the levels these people will stoop to for attention and how desperate they can get. I hope to see more from Appilachianhero in the months ahead. His work is of great value to the truth process. This travesty is appalling.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join