It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by harleyd20
For what it's worth.
A MUFON field investigator reports UFO's turning into fake plane's.
www.earthfiles333.com...

I can't stand that crap. You call to report something in the sky and gets hung up on because this idiot thinks its a prank call? Man. I would have thrown my phone through the window.

Just how much more of this are people going to take before they start doing something.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Lets take a look at dishonesty and danger:

First lets take a look at motivation. I am not aware that Alison Kruse is attempting to profit off what she has seen. If she is selling CDs, DVDs, or anything at all related to what she has seen I am unaware of it.

Next, why did this thread get posted in the first place? What is the motivation for someone to make such an attack on one individual? Why was a report about a laser being pointed at an aircraft included when that report had nothing to do with Alison Kruse? How do the people who say she has directed laser beams at aircraft know for certain she has done that. Has any pilot in flying over the area reported the use of laser beams from the ground?

Has maybe maybe not been to Pennsylvania and observed what Ms Kruse is seeing IN PERSON? Has anyone who is an ATS member been there in person to see what Ms Kruse has seen?

I do know that she has invited people to come observe who will bring scientific equipment and investigate. I do not know if anyone has taken her up on that offer.

Last but certainly not least.

I have talked with one her neighbors who will remain anonymous who stated that they had personally observed the same strange spheres that Allison has been photographing.. UP CLOSE... and they were several feet in diameter and that the sphere had responded when signaled. The person was afraid to report the event for fear of ridicule and in my opinion deservedly so considering the treatment Ms Kruse has been subjected to.

I personally have not been there, and do not know Ms Kruse, but any time I see reports by someone and they start coming under the kind of attacks Ms Kruse has experienced I am VERY suspicious that it is an attempt to discredit the person because they may well be "onto something" that certain people do not want exposed.

I do not know if that is the case here... but I will say that I have looked at several of the videos Ms Kruse has posted on youtube and 3 or 4 of them have piqued my interest to the point that the next time I am in the U.S., I am going to go to the area and see for myself what is going on.

I personally think there are worms in this woodwork and not all are the result of anything Ms Kruse has done. I no longer visit ATS very often for the sole reason that I find the kind of attacks on posters here often to be unreasonable, without adequate investigation, and downright rabid.

I have stated before and I will state again, were I to film what I honestly thought to be a UFO that I could not explain, ATS would be the very last place I would consider taking it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
AGAIN: The topic if this thread is The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax NOT other members or not why a thread was started.

Keep to the topic!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Hi Mate I also know her neighbor and we chat quite often.

As you would know yourself that there has definitely been something strange going in that area for some time.

I have tried to watch the said videos and find them quite boring..

All I know is that I have been privy to information from a number of current and past people that have lived in the area, and I have not one bit of doubt to their story.

Ocker

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Pointing lasers at airplanes is a serious concern for me.

This woman isn't just a harm to UFOlogy, she is a harm to humanity, lives could be lost due to her stupidity.

I've posted this info before, but it needs to be seen again it seems.

This video clearly shows Alison pointing a laser at an aircraft:

A longer, unedited version:

So what can a laser do if it hits the pilot in the eyes??

www.pangolin.com...

www.laserpointersafety.com...

Not pleasant at all.

THIS IS WHAT THE ALISON CRUSE FANS ARE SUPPORTING

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

expat2368

Next, why did this thread get posted in the first place? What is the motivation for someone to make such an attack on one individual? Why was a report about a laser being pointed at an aircraft included when that report had nothing to do with Alison Kruse? How do the people who say she has directed laser beams at aircraft know for certain she has done that. Has any pilot in flying over the area reported the use of laser beams from the ground?

Where have you been. Numerous videos have been posted where upon she has filmed herself doing the very thing you ask for. Guess what? SHE HAS HAD THEM ALL REMOVED! WHY? Well it was evidence. Let's face it the woman has no regard for human life. She approaches these lights as if they are alien with out pausing for a second and thinking maybe...just maybe...this light might be that of an airplanes. She is so arrogant in her assumption that she has claimed that they are 100% alien thus she is not endangering any lives in the process. IS THIS THE MIND OF A SANE PERSON?

I THINK NOT! I THINK NOT!

I have talked with one her neighbors who will remain anonymous who stated that they had personally observed the same strange spheres that Allison has been photographing.. UP CLOSE... and they were several feet in diameter and that the sphere had responded when signaled. The person was afraid to report the event for fear of ridicule and in my opinion deservedly so considering the treatment Ms Kruse has been subjected to.

So you have a source that wants to remain anonymous and who is supposedly a neighbor of Alison who can confirm what she is seeing....YEAH RIGHT! How gullible do you think we are?...LOL

This poster is a staunch Alison supporter.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

Thank you for posting that graphic & informative material.

Kruse's Dishonesty: Kruse continues to intentionally present hoax material.

Kruse's Danger: Kruse's practices are dangerous.

Kruse's Supporters: Why would they support Kruse in view of the preponderance of material that has been presented, which definitively exposes her appalling activities?

It is this support that motivates Kruse to continue on her "not so merry" way.

I will present more material about this key aspect.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Before all my videos depicting her using lasers on planes were removed her supporters would tell me that she did nothing wrong and that if indeed it was illegal the FAA would arrest her. Well guess what? She was investigated and she was let off with a slap on the wrist and with a promise not to do it again. In the interim she removed all the videos off of Youtube and then she stopped using lasers or so we thought. What she did instead was have some idiots and do the lasering instead....THE WOMAN IS ADDICTED TO LASER ATTACKING OUR PILOTS....SHE IS DANGEROUS> To support her is to support her crack pot ideas....Lol.

If my videos were not on point then why would she false flag them and have them removed?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

OH MY GOD ...One video slipped under the radar and went un noticed...BEHOLD THE PROOF OF HER LASER ATTACKS.

Hurry up and watch before she has this one removed as well. Download it if you want.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
Before all my videos depicting her using lasers on planes were removed her supporters would tell me that she did nothing wrong and that if indeed it was illegal the FAA would arrest her. Well guess what? She was investigated and she was let off with a slap on the wrist and with a promise not to do it again. In the interim she removed all the videos off of Youtube and then she stopped using lasers or so we thought. What she did instead was have some idiots and do the lasering instead....THE WOMAN IS ADDICTED TO LASER ATTACKING OUR PILOTS....SHE IS DANGEROUS> To support her is to support her crack pot ideas....Lol.

If my videos were not on point then why would she false flag them and have them removed?

You got that right she has become very dangerous .

thanks for sharing your story

Ocker

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Oh noes a frickin' laserbeam.

I'm more fascinated by the footage with strange lights and crafts that can't be explained.

If you can explain them, please provide proof ie. video examples of scientific analysis done on night vision anomalies.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
reply to post by ocker
I'm more fascinated by the footage with strange lights and crafts that can't be explained.
If you can explain them, please provide proof ie. video examples of scientific analysis done on night vision anomalies.

Sandwich.....

"If you can explain them, please provide proof ie. video examples of scientific analysis done on night vision anomalies."

This gets more & more interesting.....

Why do you continue to ignore all of the material presented?

We're looking at that, mate....... because without supporters like you, Kruse will just evaporate.

What's YOUR angle.....?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

My angle is not contributing to your thread nor ATS due to removing neutral threads in favor of hate-mongering.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by ocker

Thanks

Who ever said I can explain them why do you ask me for proof...

Don't get all wise with me and jump the gun Sandwiches.

All I know is that strange events have taken place in that area

And I don't condone anyone pointing a laser into the eyes of pilots.
and anyone who does so should be jailed with the person responsible.

get over yourself

Ocker

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

My angle is not contributing to your thread nor ATS due to removing neutral threads in favor of hate-mongering.

Sandwich.....

You KNOW that's not the angle I'm looking into.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Her neighbors?

Oh really? Well I can fathom which neighbor it might be. Um...perhaps the one that lives near Jeannette Regional Airport. The one who conjured up a demon in her past and who also shared the back seat in the car with a ghost. That's a reliable source eh?

In so far as I know Alison, through her own words are not so chummy with her neighbors after all:

"As far as neighbors--we all have large chunks of property because we all love our privacy. We're not the "homey", hang out with the neighbors type. I've lived here 11 years and wave at 'em--that's all. I told the people next to "the woods" and it freaked them out... They "don't want to know" and hid in their house."

My sources will remain anonymous as well.

Now for all of those people who have never seen the GENERATION III NVG's, Alison's videos do come off as other-worldly, after all, not everyone can afford this equipment.
And with the promises of "Disclosure" the world is prepped for seeing UFO's, even if these UFO's are nothing more than airplane or choppers it has already been implanted in the population that UFO's are here even though there is 'no hard core empirical evidence' of these alleged crafts.

The defects of the Generation III NVG's put out by York University have indeed indicated the major artifacts of this equipment as HALOING, REFLECTIONS, AND SCATTERINGS and skewed viewer perception. If you turn up the gain well that only exacerbates the effects rendering these outlandish white and green orbs that are massive. Now the person filming this has to know that what they see with a normal camera and what they see with the Gen III is a humongous difference! Zooming in on a light so far away also renders artifacts.

You would have to be a mental midget not to comprehend the differences in your own camera! So I say GUILTY of knowingly trying to deceive people!

The "ARMY" has recognized this dilemma and sought to have it corrected!
"At night in Iraq, there are combat identification issues when a friendly convoy from one unit meets a friendly convoy from another unit on a road. A light filtering scheme that enables the drivers of these convoys wearing night vision goggles can help identify a friendly convoy so they don't inadvertently fire on them."

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Lets take a look at dishonesty and danger:

First lets take a look at motivation. I am not aware that Alison Kruse is attempting to profit off what she has seen. If she is selling CDs, DVDs, or anything at all related to what she has seen I am unaware of it.

She does not have to be profiting moneratily to be profiting in more, less tangible ways, such as the attention it has brought her.

Next, why did this thread get posted in the first place? What is the motivation for someone to make such an attack on one individual?

The motivation should be self-evident. Ms. Allison is perpetrating a hoax on the UFO community and has endangered aircraft in her area.

Why was a report about a laser being pointed at an aircraft included when that report had nothing to do with Alison Kruse? How do the people who say she has directed laser beams at aircraft know for certain she has done that.

Because she has a video doing that very thing!

Has maybe maybe not been to Pennsylvania and observed what Ms Kruse is seeing IN PERSON? Has anyone who is an ATS member been there in person to see what Ms Kruse has seen?

As you later admit, you have not personally met Ms. Allison. Therefore, your questions are hypocritical to the extreme. If one must have visited Ms. Allison to criticize her, then one must have visited Ms. Allison to defend her.

The person was afraid to report the event for fear of ridicule and in my opinion deservedly so considering the treatment Ms Kruse has been subjected to.

She has been subject to the same scrutiny as every UFO claim. No more, no less. She has warranted the criticism of her, through her actions and her behaviors.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by ocker

A laser-beam can blind or otherwise disorient a pilot. It creates a dangerous situation for anyone on the plane and on the ground. Pointing a laser at a pilot is not something to be so flippantly dismissed.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
@MMN: Great thread

The womans youtube account should be suspended.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
@MMN: Great thread

The womans youtube account should be suspended.

Cripmeister.....

I agree.....

Kruse's YT account should be cancelled.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join