It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weedwhacker.....

Thanks for your commentary & those links pertaining to relevant legal info / sites.

I will look at that in detail as part of my examination (as per my previous posts) of the appalling Kruse & her appalling supporters.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Until you actually go to PA and check it out for yourself your "argument" amounts to nothing more than an uneducated guess.

BTW "the cop" has a channel on YouTube and Alison links to his channel in some of her videos.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Alison's latest shows a flurry of activity.

Surely these cannot be very easily explained away as planes and further investigation is warranted.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
Surely these cannot be very easily explained away as planes and further investigation is warranted.

Sandwich.....

Kruse's YT video as posted by you shows more mind numbing rubbish that Kruse is using as part of her dishonest & dangerous hoaxing.

Surely these cannot be very easily explained away as planes

Kruse's appalling hoax videos have been shown definitively to be aircraft on myriad occasions.

As per my opening post, it is not possible for an intelligent, rational person to support the appalling Kruse.

Therefore you are left with 2 options:

1. You are not intelligent & rational, or.....

2. Your support is disingenuous

As per my previous posts.....

In your case, I know that option 2 is the case in point.

further investigation is warranted

Yes.....further investigation into this dishonest & dangerous hoaxing is warranted & is occurring.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I figured you'd be here.

Actually i have yet to see a video of Alison's of her pointing a laser at anything so I don't know how you can call her dangerous.

By the way, there are lots of people filming similar things in infrared. Some of them use laser pointers, too.

I wonder why you aren't throwing a tantrum about them and instead choose to direct your attacks at a single individual.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yes I have watched her work. Frankly I can't believe she hasn't captured anything. Even is 99% was bs, all it takes is for that 1% to be real, and that's all I need to know..... and that is my humble 2 cents on this topic~

The issue isn't about if some aerial objects are geniune UFOs, --of coure some are!--but about her but misrepresenting common things (aircraft) we see in the sky as UFOs.

I've seen her original video here on ATS and have difficultly imagining how any sensible person can swallow her crap. It is the DUTY of those that see through such shameless shenanigans to loudly protest. Ufology, being what it is, wants to be as scientific as possible. When someone presents material that is obvious faked or misinterpreted, they need to be politely taken to task for it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Sandwich…..

Actually i have yet to see a video of Alison's of her pointing a laser at anything

Your response is disingenuous.

You know very well those videos have been posted by the appalling Kruse, herself.

so I don't know how you can call her dangerous.

Yes you do, sandwich…..you have seen all the info.

By the way, there are lots of people filming similar things in infrared.

There are lots of people filming aircraft, satellites, birds, bats, bugs, etc…. in IR.

On extremely rare occasions, an “unknown” is filmed.

Please see my following threads pertaining to such a case:

UFO In Night Vision Video

What Is The Identity Of The Delta-Shaped Craft In This Video?

Some of them use laser pointers, too.

Any dangerous use of lasers is to be condemned.

Kruse’s dangerous use of lasers must be condemned.

I wonder why you aren't throwing a tantrum about them

As I said above…..

Any dangerous use of lasers is to be condemned.

Kruse’s dangerous use of lasers must be condemned.

and instead choose to direct your attacks at a single individual.

Kruse’s hoaxing is dishonest & dangerous & a blight on this fascinating & important topic of UFO’s & all that does mean / could mean to us all.

Regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Surely after all this time your list has grown beyond just one person. Who else do you condemn, so I can avoid flying glowing mini-sun-orbs in their area?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Aliensun.....

I've seen her original video here on ATS and have difficultly imagining how any sensible person can swallow her crap. It is the DUTY of those that see through such shameless shenanigans to loudly protest. Ufology, being what it is, wants to be as scientific as possible. When someone presents material that is obvious faked or misinterpreted, they need to be politely taken to task for it.

The problem is Kruse & her appalling followers respond viciously to any level of critique.

"Politely taking Kruse & her followers to task" does not work. They will move rapidly to shut you down & then threaten you personally if you persist.

Kruse has turned this business nasty.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Surely after all this time your list has grown beyond just one person. Who else do you condemn, so I can avoid flying glowing mini-sun-orbs in their area?

Sandwich.....

Please stay on topic.

If you wish to view my commentary regarding other hoaxers, please revert to my publicly available commentary on ATS.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Oh Gawd!!

This one, she's just as deranged as the dude in New York!

Five seconds before the end, is this 'helpful'
comment:

"Anyone posting comments like: plane, helicopter, secret project etc. will automatically be deleted so don't bother..."

AND....LOL....she actually encourages people to waste the time of sites like MUFON.com and NUFORC.org!! ( I wonder if THOSE sites automatically delete HER comments!
).

I mean, for crying out loud! You can see the wingtip (and horizontal tail tip) white navigation lights, and the red beacon (on the belly), and the white strobes!!

The resolution of her video imaging blurs them, and accentuates the lights!

THEN, she freezes, and zooms, with the (insert "Twilight Zone" music here) questions....oooohhhhhh....

What a loon. BUT, is she dangerous? Well....I'll still say 'yes', especially since she disallows any dissenting comments.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Weedwhacker.....

We've located some of the appalling Kruse's work on air traffic control sites.

I'll post that when I can (I'm about to go overseas for the rest of the week & my time will be limited).

I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Obviously you haven't heard of the holographic plane theory.

Maybe YouTube edited in the plane like the major networks did on 9/11.

Whether this particular video is a UFO or not, there are a lot of interesting and hard to explain things to be found in the many hours of footage she has uploaded.

As with anything, don't take anyone's word for it - check it out and decide for yourself.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Here is what boggles my mind.....In most of her videos she states that the orb morphs into a plane when "IT" senses that she is filming it. YES FOLKS SHE ASSUMES THAT THE ORBS ONLY HIDES FROM HER. Correct me if I am wrong but if this thing is 1000 feet up in the air we can safely conclude that it is visible by at least 100 or more people in her suburban area so why does she assume that the plane only morphs when she is looking at it? Is not any other person's gaze equally important to the aliens and don't they want to hide from them as well?
This woman is in serious need of medication for her depth perception and her illusions of grandeur. To her, she is th eonly clear and present menace to the aliens and in her obtuse mind this is why they morph around her. Its funny how when the light in the sky becomes fully visible as a plane she proclaims it to have changed.......HER MIND WORKS ON ONE HEMISPHERE INSTEAD OF TWO>...lol

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
FlacidMerc hist another home-run with this video. I love his choice of soundtracks and his editing skills.....He has grown into a great pupil of my art.

www.youtube.com...

[

[edit on 7-6-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
ATS Team:

I note that sandwich is now pushing the Kruse hoax into other, totally unrelated threads.

Here is 1 example.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think that's a shame that sandwich keeps helping Kruse's dishonest & dangerous hoaxing to grow & grow & grow.....

Yep.....it's just a shame.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

YOU are complaining? You receive the most complaints out of anyone.

hahaha

Thanks a lot, I was trying to take a sip of my drink.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

In most of her videos she states that the orb morphs into a plane when "IT" senses that she is filming it.

That's new to me... and I've seen a fair number of her videos.

If it's true I'd find it amusing - hardly worth getting knickers in a twist over.

I still can't explain a lot of her footage... despite any alleged antics or personal attacks...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

YOU are complaining? You receive the most complaints out of anyone.
hahaha
Thanks a lot, I was trying to take a sip of my drink.

sandwich.....

Please define "complaint".

Please define "most complaints".

Thank you
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Until you actually go to PA and check it out for yourself your "argument" amounts to nothing more than an uneducated guess.

Until you actually go to PA and check it out for yourself, your defense of Ms. Allison amounts to nothing more than an uneducated guess.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join