It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well you smell funny and i think you leave the toilet seat up. There now you have more complaints that anyone else on this thread.

edit to add:
Stars for everyone on page 7

[edit on 7-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Absolutely it does sir. And I simply state I cannot explain it and one should observe and come to their own conclusion. You claim to explain it, but you can't either.

See what I'm saying?

More investigation needed.

[edit on 2010-6-7 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
Actually i have yet to see a video of Alison's of her pointing a laser at anything so I don't know how you can call her dangerous.

It was posted in this very thread. Your ignoring of it is very telling.

What connection do you have to Ms. Allison?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Yeah I have a habit of skipping past baseless assumption, so in avoiding that (there's a LOT of it here) I must have missed that part of the thread.

[edit on 2010-6-7 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

DO NOT EDIT STAFF ACTIONS/NOTES.

[edit on June 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Absolutely it does sir. And I simply state I cannot explain it and one should observe and come to their own conclusion. You claim to explain it, but you can't either.

See what I'm saying?

You are not saying anything that isn't complete and total nonsense.

Once again, please tell us why prosaic explanations of Ms. Allison's videos are inadequate. So far, you have not. All you have done is dismiss every explanation out-of-hand without any sort of cogent argument.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
AGAIN: Keep to the topic not the members NOW.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Lets face it Alison Kruz is a hoaxster, if she did not have a camera and a laserpointer she would probably be living a life of prostitution where she would save up enough money to move to hollywood to become an actress. Once she got to hollywood she would probably be doing dirty movie flicks for little money in return, she would then go back to prostitution untill she turned 35 at the point she would die from an overdose.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Well, according to my profile, Maybe.. maybe not can explain it away as "flashlights in the trees". lol.

Of course, these flashlights magically land in the trees then take off again.. but you know... whatever works!

Is that your stance as well?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Why would she need to prostitute herself out? Obviously she has no problem affording a $3000+ Gen3 night-vision.

You're not making sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Let me say this: The economy is in shambles and it only makes sense that a bank teller such as Alison Kruse try to secure and alternate source of income. I applaud her for trying to make Murrysville a UFO tourist attraction. The only problem is that she is making up stuff as she goes along and therefore is luring people down under false pretenses. This is unacceptable.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Well, according to my profile, Maybe.. maybe not can explain it away as "flashlights in the trees". lol.

Of course, these flashlights magically land in the trees then take off again.. but you know... whatever works!

Is that your stance as well?

Sandwich.....

As per my previous commentary to you.....

That is now the 2nd or 3rd time you've stated that & it is completely untrue.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Did you go down there and check it out?

What do you think about all the other similar UFOs being filmed lately and even being featured on the news?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yeah I have a habit of skipping past baseless assumption, so in avoiding that (there's a LOT of it here) I must have missed that part of the thread.

It is not baseless speculation. Two videos have been posted in this very thread showing Ms. Allison pointing lasers at what she thinks are UFOs. Why are you ignoring them and dismissing them as "baseless speculation"?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This thread is getting quite heated. Here is a present from NASA is ASAN to all of you. May you find the same smiles and joy in this video as I have. Please take a few minutes out of arguing to watch this video.

If the embed doesn't work (since I'm still getting the hang of this forum), then make sure to click the Youtube link so you can watch this.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Actually I specifically took care to avoid saying that claim was baseless, but thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Did you go down there and check it out?

Have you?

What do you think about all the other similar UFOs being filmed lately and even being featured on the news?

Irrelevant. Even if people elsewhere in the country filmed alien craft, it does not make Ms. Allison's claims any more valid. She needs to prove her claims with evidence and a cogent argument, not by proxy or through Bulverism.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Have you?

Oh Rex, you already asked me that, silly!

Irrelevant. Even if people elsewhere in the country filmed alien craft, it does not make Ms. Allison's claims any more valid. She needs to prove her claims with evidence and a cogent argument, not by proxy or through Bulverism.

What more do you want than (what is it, a dozen now?) live witnesses with her as she films?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by zaiger

Why would she need to prostitute herself out? Obviously she has no problem affording a $3000+ Gen3 night-vision.

You're not making sense.

Its alright, it is hard to face the fact that she would be a prostitute if she did not have a youtube channel. I do not think she would "need" to but she would do it just for fun.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join