The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Ahh, you are very creative and also quite perverted and adding zero to the conversation. Seems to be your style, though, and it's pretty funny from time to time.

This video boggles my mind... I don't see how this can be explained by night-vision anomalies.

Especially the part where it changes intensity and shape rapidly...

[edit on 2010-6-7 by sandwiches]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Epic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
We had a friend of hers try to post here. needless to say she does not post anymore.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
page 8 is the best.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

LOL she's got immature haters all over! Nice find, but I already knew that.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
Oh Rex, you already asked me that, silly!

Then it is a hypocritical question. You should not be defending her, under your logic.

What more do you want than (what is it, a dozen now?) live witnesses with her as she films?

Even if that were true, it would be as irrelevant. Three men do not make a tiger.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

Does Kruse call in to that Chris White guy from Canada?

I hear he is a bit "odd".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Then it is a hypocritical question. You should not be defending her, under your logic.

How many times do I have to repeat myself until you understand? I am defending objective investigation. That is all. My signature only says "is not a hoax" to counter deniers. I really don't claim to know for sure.

Even if that were true, it would be as irrelevant. Three men do not make a tiger.

What does that even mean... lol. Since when are eye-witnesses irrelevant?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

How many times do I have to repeat myself until you understand? I am defending objective investigation. That is all. My signature only says "is not a hoax" to counter deniers. I really don't claim to know for sure.

You may be making that claim, but that is not what is happening. You are doing your best to defend Ms. Allison, going so far as to attack people when you become frustrated.

What does that even mean... lol.

It is a Chinese proverb. It means an extraordinary premise isn't any more real simply because an arbitrary number of people claimed to have witnessed it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You may be making that claim, but that is not what is happening. You are doing your best to defend Ms. Allison, going so far as to attack people when you become frustrated.

Oh stop it, you're making me mildly self-conscious.

It is a Chinese proverb. It means an extraordinary premise isn't any more real simply because an arbitrary number of people claimed to have witnessed it.

Thanks. Are you a religious man? Do you realize the bible was written based on eye-witness accounts? If 3 men make a tiger not, why do murderers get put to death based on eye-witness accounts?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
CONFIRMED:
SANDWICHES = ALISON KRUSE

She basically canceled her account a few months back when she could not get anywhere with the crowd here at ATS so now she assumes a different name and tries to take hostage the pulpit here at ATS. Well I for one am not listening to this Jim Jones crap. What she is spewing is dangerous and not to mention balderdash.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Oh stop it, you're making me mildly self-conscious.

Good. Maybe then you will be more honest about what you are doing.

Thanks. Are you a religious man? Do you realize the bible was written based on eye-witness accounts?

So what?

If 3 men make a tiger not, why do murderers get put to death based on eye-witness accounts?

This is not a court of law, this is science. The standards of evidence and doubt are much different. And beyond that, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence; the claim of murder is not as extraordinary as shape shifting alien craft.

Even if this were a court of law, no one would be condemned simply based on eye-witness testimony alone. There needs to be rather strong physical evidence.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

You sir have zero proof of that and it really makes me question your allegiance.... not that there is much to question, considering your username. Your entire account (and YouTube channel, apparently!) was created to discredit Alison.
. Clearly you have no interest in objective investigation of the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Maybe if someone here who eats subway sandwiches got a high school diploma they might have a chance in comprehending what they are looking at.

Don't bother quoting the Einstein quote about High School at me like you did before on YT. When you are physicists then perhaps you can.....but until then REFUTE any of the videos with your own video. You think you can manage that? hmm?

Alison has been debunked whether you like it or not! Save your prattle for your buddies like your little monkey friend from Canada who paid me a visit telling me I am a disinfo person on my YT channel *rolls eyes*

Oh BTW, waves to the monkey, glad you saw my 'Jackass Parody' video of Alison. And Alison, I can kiss your what?

In the interim, let me share this very special video with you darling

www.youtube.com...

Mwaaaaaah! Happy Kwanza!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
CONFIRMED:
SANDWICHES = ALISON KRUSE

She basically canceled her account a few months back when she could not get anywhere with the crowd here at ATS so now she assumes a different name and tries to take hostage the pulpit here at ATS. Well I for one am not listening to this Jim Jones crap. What she is spewing is dangerous and not to mention balderdash.

I've suspect there is a connection, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. What is the evidence?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

the claim of murder is not as extraordinary as shape shifting alien craft.

Did you just say an innocent human life is worth less than exposing alleged UFO hoaxers?

What do you care what some chick in PA films, anyway?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Did you just say an innocent human life is worth less than exposing alleged UFO hoaxers?

Nope, you are completely twisting my words in an attempt to deflect.

But just in case anyone else gets it twisted, I said one was less extraordinary than the other. As a society, murder is part of our every day lives, we know it exists; shape-shifting UFOs is not part of our human condition and we don't know if they exist or not.

What do you care what some chick in PA films, anyway?

More deflection.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

shape-shifting UFOs is not part of our human condition and we don't know if they exist or not.

Nope, we don't. That's why we should support people making controversial films and not chant Witch! Witch! Witch! and (metaphorically) burn someone alive until we see it for ourselves.

Dontcha think?

Have you ever even been to Pennsylvania?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Nope, we don't. That's why we should support people making controversial films and not chant Witch! Witch! Witch! and (metaphorically) burn someone alive until we see it for ourselves.

And we are not, despite your attempts to categorize it as such. We have looked at the evidence and found it wanting; then we experienced Ms. Allison's antics and found them dubious. Her antics, as well as your's, are the hallmarks of the insecure.

Have you ever even been to Pennsylvania?

Nope and I do not need to. If the videos are enough for you or any other of Ms. Allison's defenders to believe what she is filming, they are evidence enough to criticize her claims.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

And we are not, despite your attempts to categorize it as such. We have looked at the evidence and found it wanting; then we experienced Ms. Allison's antics and found them suspicious.

You are in agreement with the OP in flat out calling her a hoax, correct? Yet you haven't been there to see it and neither has the OP. So how can you be so sure? Personally, I'm going to take the word of people who have gone to PA, met Alison and posted their experience. I'll try to dig up the video.

Nope and I do not need to. If the videos are enough for you or any other of Ms. Allison's defenders to believe what she is filming, they are evidence enough to criticize her claims.

Again, I believe what she is filming warrants further investigation as I am not convinced by the case made for night-vision anomalies.

You, on the other hand, flat out deny and dismiss Alison as a hoax. So you are making the extraordinary claims, not me! Prove it!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You are in agreement with the OP in flat out calling her a hoax, correct?

Absolutely, though it not necessarily be a deliberate hoax. But a hoax it is.

Yet you haven't been there to see it and neither has the OP. So how can you be so sure?

Because we have the evidence.

You, on the other hand, flat out deny and dismiss Alison as a hoax. So you are making the extraordinary claims, not me! Prove it!

No one is dismissing Ms. Allison as a hoax. We have examined the evidence and found it wanting. The proof has been discussed ad nauseum in this and other threads. The claim has been defend, has the evidence and cogent argument to support it. However, no one, not you nor Ms. Allison nor her defenders have produced a cogent argument as to why her videos are valid evidence of shape-shifting alien-craft.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You do realize that many witnesses have visited Alison in PA and seen it for themselves and report the exact opposite of what you are claiming, correct?

Perhaps you should visit and get the real truth.

new topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join