It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Greenwald Destroys MSNBC's Israeli lapdog Apologist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It is a Crime to attack a ship on International Waters. Israel Doesn't own it. Due to this blockade, 60% of the Children in Gaza have anemia, the entire Palestine Economy has collapsed.

When the blockade was first imposed, the Israel Prime Minister's top aid - The purpose is to put the Palestine people on Diet.

***Update***

I added a few captions in the video. And, here's what Glenn had to say about his appearance..

I was just on MSNBC talking about Israel, the Gaza blockade and the flotilla attack with Eliot Spitzer, who was guest-hosting for Dylan Ratigan. It was a rather contentious discussion, though quite illustrative of how Israel is (and is not) typically discussed on American television, so I'm posting the whole 8-minute segment below. Two points: (1) before I was on, Spitzer had on an Israel-defending law professor, followed by Netanyahu's former Chief of Staff, and both of them (along with Spitzer) were spewing pure Israeli propaganda in uninterrupted and unchallenged fashion; at the end of Spitzer's discussions with them, he asked them to "stick around just in case," and once I was left, he brought at least one of them back on to respond to what I said without challenge; (2) literally 90 seconds before my segment was about to begin, the new cam and sound system I just acquired stopped working, forcing me to unplug everything and use only my laptop cam and mic, which caused the technical aspects to be less than ideal (though still perfectly workable)

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Pha3drus]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
7 Flags - No Comments

Come on, guys. I want hear your thoughts on this swine "Spitzer:.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Pha3drus]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

When I saw him filling in for Dylan Ratigan the first thing he said about the Israel situation was that they were defending themselves.

Defending themselves from what? A boat of medicine, books and cement? Gove me a motha #ing break!

This is a country mass murdering innocent people delivering aid supplies to a country that you aren't even allowed to deliver books to! Israel needs to be reprimanded, but nothing can be done to them unless the US agrees and we won't. Israel will avoid punishment again as long as the US is a security council member anything and everything they do will be okay.

One day it will reach a breaking point, and that time is coming soon, when everyone will want them dead. Someone will challenge Israel, presumably Iran and their allies, and Israel will have no one but the US and if we get involved our international reputation will be destroyed far beyond repair.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What an intellectual ass-kicking, by Glen Greenwald, of that dummy Eliot Spitzer, the Zionist ex-Governor of NewYork who paid 4000 dollars for a whore and was kicked out of office!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The most off the wall part of that whole interview is that if you watch the video footage on the side of Greenwald you will notice it is over 80% loop of the soldiers being hit with poles and pushed over. None of it shows the majority of injurys. Also, towards the end you hear him mutter something to the soundbooth.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this video of that lying MSNBC bastard!

Yeah! this is what I often are trying to explain to our American friends here on this site!

Your media propaganda is so severe it's not funny anymore!

And I honestly feel sorry for all my American friends who are forced to endure this kind of crap!

S&F

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow, DESTROYED!

It's so true though, the world already knows and has reached their boiling point, and the Americans are starting to find out and will soon reach thiers.

DON'T EVER FORGET THIS IS WHAT ISRAEL WANTS!

They self fulfill prophecy, and they need the nations of the world to turn against them.

They WILL accomplish this, ON PURPOSE!

Don't ever forget that!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Kudos to Mr. Greewald. I love to watch well informed individuals take on supposed authority figures. This made me check salon.com and read some of the other good articles there.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If Eliot Spitzer is so bad why does he let this guy talk so much? If this guy was on O'reilly he would've gotten drowned out and kicked off the show after the first time he interrupted and said all that.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush
If Eliot Spitzer is so bad why does he let this guy talk so much? If this guy was on O'reilly he would've gotten drowned out and kicked off the show after the first time he interrupted and said all that.

You're giving that O'Reilly clown more credit.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Added Glenn Greenwald's comments about the interview.It seems that he wasn't entirely happy with how it went.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I have sooooo many comments but I will just say I love it when the little guy pounds the big guy especially on his own playground.
Truth is a POWERFUL weapon, probably a WMD in fact.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well I'm glad to see that guy get the run around.

I find it disgusting the way in which the US media defends Israeli actions. How can this happen in a 'free' society. I have no hatred of Jews or anyone for their beliefs, however supporting and vigorously defending war criminals is despicable.

Double standards - The war on terror! Aren’t the Israelis far more complicit in terrorizing other nations and their peoples? Yet our governments sit back and wilfully allow this contempt for human life to occur.

People no longer fall for their BS. The time is coming; the internet is their worst nightmare!

Yeah, poor people can’t afford the internet; you can never be too paranoid these days.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
His name is ELIOT....................SPITZER.

Any questions?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

Wow that guy tells it just how it is and its 100% true

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

edit - i'm a Muppet

[edit on 2-6-2010 by DomhainGràdh]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarklingthrush

It's that Spitzer?!!!! Wow MSNBC sure do not check the backgrounds of its employes.

Its interesting to see this complete following of the party line by even a nominally liberal news channel such as MSNBC.

This is one of the reasons American policy will never change towards Israel. The people do not get to see the facts and are therefore denied the obvious anger they would feel towards the Israelis if they did. Accordingly there is no counter pressure to that of AIPAC so politicans have no political need to talk out against Israel.

Greenwald

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Wow; I didn't realize ATS had this many anti-Semites.

First, this wasn't attacking a ship on the open sea, that's simply propoganda. Israel was enforcing a blockade against a terrorist group they are at active war with, that was attempting to openly defy thier blockade.

Remember blockades, like the US did against Cuba.

In fact, the truth is Israel allows more than just food and medical aid in, they have decided to also allow concrete and steel through, which could be used agains them as bunkers or missile defenses. Israel is very kind to their advesary.

Seriously people, would you rather be an Arab in Israel (not really a problem) or a Jew in Arab lands (almost none because of their blind hatred).

Self-fulfilling prophecy? Not really, how about a Satanic inspired enemy that won't quit. The Arab/Moslem hatred of Israel is completely irrational, born of blind hatred, like you hear from Iran.

Israel has openly stated and shown tolerance for thier Arab/Palestinian neighboors, while the other side simply wants to annihilate Israel and launches thousands of missles that hit innocent men women and children.

IF the Palestian people are "anemic" (false) it would be because of the BILLIONS in international aid that first the criminal terrorist Yasser Arafat withheld FROM HIS OWN PEOPLE. You see, if too many get out of thier refugee camps, the PA/PLO won't get their payments. They have DEFRAUDED thier own people to get rich (HOW ELSE WAS YASSER ARAFAT A BILLIONAIRE WHILE HIS PEOPLE SUFFERED?????????).

OK, let the irrational responses begin. Unfortunately for you, in this case Israel is completely in the right, and your hate will not change that.

" I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you" That was God on Israel, any of you bigots who disagree with that can move to Iran or Saudi Arabia, your choice.

That's what I thought, complete hippocrites with no legitimate arguments, just ignorant hate and intellectual masturbation on the topic bearing no fruit. Shame on those who deny Israel her right to defend herself from rapant smuggling and terrorists. You would want this for yourself. Don't reply if you can't do so without being a complete hippocrite. If you want protection from terrorist, shut your mouth.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Washed]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Wow, DESTROYED!

It's so true though, the world already knows and has reached their boiling point, and the Americans are starting to find out and will soon reach thiers.

DON'T EVER FORGET THIS IS WHAT ISRAEL WANTS!

They self fulfill prophecy, and they need the nations of the world to turn against them.

They WILL accomplish this, ON PURPOSE!

Don't ever forget that!

yup, they want this too happen. They want the whole nations to attack them. Yet, how is this prophecy coming true then if you are forcing the hand? They attacked USS Liberty and wonder what the USA will do next? Maybe they are angry at me for spreading that the hopi prophecies are more correct than that of revelations?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Washed

You just revealed your own Anti-Semitism pal. The Palestinian people are also Semetic, and you just lumped them in the category of 'Satanic inspired'.

You don't even know what Semetic means do you?

This is the problem with Israel's defenders. Any, and i mean ANY crictism is labelled as Anti-Semetic. They know this is a powerful weapon as people do not want to be seen as hating the Jewish people, with the Holocaust still fresh in everyone's mind's and the guilt it fosters.

The exploitation of the death of 6 million Jewish people in this way is horrendous.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join