It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Greenwald Destroys MSNBC's Israeli lapdog Apologist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Washed
Wow; I didn't realize ATS had this many anti-Semites.

First, this wasn't attacking a ship on the open sea, that's simply propoganda. Israel was enforcing a blockade against a terrorist group they are at active war with, that was attempting to openly defy thier blockade.

Remember blockades, like the US did against Cuba.

In fact, the truth is Israel allows more than just food and medical aid in, they have decided to also allow concrete and steel through, which could be used agains them as bunkers or missile defenses. Israel is very kind to their advesary.

Seriously people, would you rather be an Arab in Israel (not really a problem) or a Jew in Arab lands (almost none because of their blind hatred).

Self-fulfilling prophecy? Not really, how about a Satanic inspired enemy that won't quit. The Arab/Moslem hatred of Israel is completely irrational, born of blind hatred, like you hear from Iran.

Israel has openly stated and shown tolerance for thier Arab/Palestinian neighboors, while the other side simply wants to annihilate Israel and launches thousands of missles that hit innocent men women and children.

IF the Palestian people are "anemic" (false) it would be because of the BILLIONS in international aid that first the criminal terrorist Yasser Arafat withheld FROM HIS OWN PEOPLE. You see, if too many get out of thier refugee camps, the PA/PLO won't get their payments. They have DEFRAUDED thier own people to get rich (HOW ELSE WAS YASSER ARAFAT A BILLIONAIRE WHILE HIS PEOPLE SUFFERED?????????).

OK, let the irrational responses begin. Unfortunately for you, in this case Israel is completely in the right, and your hate will not change that.

" I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you" That was God on Israel, any of you bigots who disagree with that can move to Iran or Saudi Arabia, your choice.

That's what I thought, complete hippocrites with no legitimate arguments, just ignorant hate and intellectual masturbation on the topic bearing no fruit. Shame on those who deny Israel her right to defend herself from rapant smuggling and terrorists. You would want this for yourself. Don't reply if you can't do so without being a complete hippocrite. If you want protection from terrorist, shut your mouth.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Washed]

check out the Megaphone knee-jerk.

slamming the psychotic behavior of israel doesn't make someone an anti-semite. nobody has ever needed religion as an excuse to engage in tribe warfare, but it's a good excuse.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Raven1965

Explain why they let the other ships of the flotilla go through? Dont spout your hate....Watch the video of those IDF soldiers getting the crap kicked out of them and tell me would you pull your side arm if that was you? You dont need a gun to kill and the video makes it clear that the thugs on that ship were trying to kill those soldiers. Why? The other ships went through after being inspected.

Calling Israel evil? WOW. And HAMAS is what? Hezbollah is what? Al Axas Mardars Brigade is what? Taliban is what? Al Quada is what?

Islam?....man. Im not a religeous person. More secular than anything. But if you cant see the evil in Islam your blind. Islam is why Israe is on the defensive and thats why they are proactive in their desire to survive.

And some of you make the holocaust sound like the jews were at fault. Why because millions of Nazis where burned in the fires of Aushwitz?

This is sad. I cant really believe what I'm seeing.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by William Marshal]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pha3drus

That's what war does. That's why war sucks. It does not make Israel evil or different. If anything, it shows them to be just like us all.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Here's another look at events...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
@ washed

This is a fine example of a thread that is ongoing about that Israeli propaganda software at work. Whats it called.....Giyus.org or something. Washed signed up today to post that (and his only) comment on this site. So for me, i pretty much ignored everything he said even though it burned my blood to read it.

I'm not anti-semetic or a jew hater in anyway, shape or form, but any country that would invade a convoy or anything else for that matter in international waters, is an act of war. Regardless of whose involved. What do you think would happen if the USA attacked a Russian aid convoy enroute to Cuba in international waters? I think you all know the answer to that one.

We need to flag peeps like Washed and report them to our ATS authorities for further review and action

Israel's day is coming. Eventually they will force the world against them so they can go out with a bang, and humanity will finally have a chance at peace. Too bad there isn't a way to take out only the ones that are causing the chaos, then there would be less innocents dying in the battle.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wow, another well coordinated Israeli hate thread that ignores the facts.

The Israeli hating bots quickly pile in.

How many Israeli hate threads on this subject do we need here on ATS?

Mods, shouldn't this thread be closed and directed to one of the numerous other threads on the subject?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This should be titled, "Khazars take it in the mud hole" The world is waking up and it is about time. They are going to get their ass handed to them. And I am going to help.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by William Marshal
reply to post by Raven1965

Explain why they let the other ships of the flotilla go through? Dont spout your hate....Watch the video of those IDF soldiers getting the crap kicked out of them and tell me would you pull your side arm if that was you? You dont need a gun to kill and the video makes it clear that the thugs on that ship were trying to kill those soldiers. Why? The other ships went through after being inspected.

Calling Israel evil? WOW. And HAMAS is what? Hezbollah is what? Al Axas Mardars Brigade is what? Taliban is what? Al Quada is what?

Islam?....man. Im not a religeous person. More secular than anything. But if you cant see the evil in Islam your blind. Islam is why Israe is on the defensive and thats why they are proactive in their desire to survive.

And some of you make the holocaust sound like the jews were at fault. Why because millions of Nazis where burned in the fires of Aushwitz?

This is sad. I cant really believe what I'm seeing.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by William Marshal]

It’s sad that you blame an entire religion instead of the FEW% that misrepresent the religion.

Google Westboro Baptist Church so you can start blaming ALL Baptists for something too....

ALL RELIGIONS have used their influence on the faithful to persuade people, including the Jews.

Here is something else to think about.

Hamas founded 1987
Hezbollah founded 1982-85
Taliban founded 1994
Al-Qaeda founded 1988
Al Axas Mardars Brigade founded 2000

Israel founded 1948

Is it possible that all those groups are anti Israel because of the things they saw Israel doing to Arab people in the name of their religion?

For what its worth (before you start trolling), my opinon is that ALL parties involved have some skeletons in the closet including the Palatines and the USA.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by William Marshal

if israel is so innocent why didnt they let the journalists keep their video footage, or show the footage instead of only using their military footage? why is a israel pm asking for the military to release the tapes? and why is she saying they started firing on the flotillas before they where boarded? she is a israel citizen and a member of their parliament for chrissakes. she is outraged.

width="640" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/k1sH_RE4CY0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385">
sorry tried to get video to work. here is link.
www.youtube.com...

and i still havent heard anyone explain why a holocaust survivor was on the ship? maybe because it really was a peace mission? that is why all the outrage. they have been saying for months they where going to break the blockade the ghandi way, and israel knew this. and now the whole world knows their response to peaceful activists. the whole world will not stand for this, its not about hate. it is about RIGHT or WRONG!

[edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yes, I posted the same thing on another page. But, I really do want an answer.

For the most part this has always seemed to be a fairly intelligent group of individuals, so I
am hoping I can get a little help to understanding this situation a little better.

Let's say that China saw fit to call in the indebtedness of the USA. Not long after doing this
they declare that since they can now "control" what goes on here they will give the state of
New Jersey to a group of people from Bulgaria.

These people move in to Newark and demand that all Americans will have to move out. Soon
more people move in and require more land. They want to start farms but don't want to grow
the same things the current residents have planted, so they simply burn the fields. A few of
the ignorant, hard headed Americans who live there refuse to move, so they are simply labeled
as terrorists bombed into submission and forcibly relocated to the south shore.

It is then noticed that the south shore would make a good resort location, so the new occupants
of New Jersey decide to force them out. Since they have no will nor way of moving any further,
the new occupants decide to set-up a blockaid inorder to break their will or let them starve.

Now, a few sympathetic citizens of other states finnally but together a group supply ships and try
to bring some relief to these poor suppressed people. Of course, they must run the blockaid in
order to deliver these supplies, and when they do they are attacked.

I know this situation could never happen in the world of reality, I just thought it might be a good
question to ask.

NOW ! Would someone please explain to me just who is on the right and who is on the wrong
sides of this situation???

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
To quote the Arab/Palestinian woman from the Israeli Knesset:

"When a population is resisting conquest then it is resistance not terrorism"

Unfortunately the word Terrorism has been bandied around a little too much and far too liberally to the extent now that, when a finger is pointed and a person or organization is called Terrorist, that the usual process of logic switches off - as such it is a very effective means of labeling and/or demonizing an individual or a population.

Goebbels was the master of this in WW2 - and no difference now as the same principles are in place of using "patriotism" and its associated emotion to blind people to reality and they will then willingly and unquestionably follow anyone - and gladly give up their rights too!

Terror Label: Same thing is happening to Muslims all over the world and especially in USA and UK.

With recent/upcoming changes to Domestic Terror laws int the USA you can expect Patriot Act 2 and 3 to come along very soon and its sole focus will be on those living in the USA whether natural/native born or not.

Wake up to the fact that there are 200,00 naturalized Pakistanis living in the USA - but religion or color will NOT matter when it comes to labeling folks as domestic terrorists and taking away yet even more rights of the entire US population.

The Underpants Bomber, the Fireworks Bomber in Times Square etc - all non-threats when compared to "professional terrorists" and yet used to usher through new restrictive laws and legislation.

Just wait and see

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bravo111

I agree, these Israel defenders don't understand that Israel is an illegal state. What Palestinians are doing is resisting conquest through any mean possible.

I mean, what would you do if a group of people showed up in YOUR house, saying they are protected by government to stay at your house and make use of it. These people would soon set the rules and gradually mistreat you and kick you out of your house. This is exactly what Israel did and is still doing.

By the way, calling people who have problem with Israel anti-semites is complete BS, and a resort used by people who cannot validly defend their brainwashed mentality.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The Commandos had EVERY right to defend them self from such hostile actions committed by those so called "peaceful" protesters. The protesters held knives and axe handles and were trying to throw the commandos over board.

The blockade was perfectly legal and Israel is 100% within their rights to enforce a blockade in international waters.

Continue arguing otherwise when all the FACTS are on Israel's side. They should of stopped the ship for inspection instead of attempting to run a blockade(which will get you shot).

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Gakus]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Glenn Greenwald is an Anti-Semite!

C'mon, I know someone here is thinking it. Why call everyone he anti-Semitic and not him? Do you even know the ethnic backgrounds of those who post here?

I didn't think so.

Cut the anti-Semite BS. seriously. You all sound like Chicken Little.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
CHEERS.. IM GLAD THAT GREENWALD STOOD UP FOR HIS PRINCIPLES.. IM FROM MEXICO.. SO I UNDERSTAND HIS VIEW THAT THE MEDIA IN U.S.A. IS MORE CENSORED THAN OVER HERE.. GLAD THAT YOU TOOK A STAND AND STOOD UP TO ISRAEL OPPRESIVE TACTICS.. OUR HEARTS ARE WITH PALESTINE.. CHEERS FROM MEXICO

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thanks for posting... I guess every aid boat that approaches Israel from now on is from Hamas and are terrorists.... ridiculous

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus
The Commandos had EVERY right to defend them self from such hostile actions committed by those so called "peaceful" protesters. The protesters held knives and axe handles and were trying to throw the commandos over board.

The blockade was perfectly legal and Israel is 100% within their rights to enforce a blockade in international waters.

Continue arguing otherwise when all the FACTS are on Israel's side. They should of stopped the ship for inspection instead of attempting to run a blockade(which will get you shot).

The Activists had EVERY right to beat the # out of those IDF goons. Dropping on the ship in late night with Machine guns, and grenades on International waters. What were they expecting? Garlands?

Also, the Israeli officials are just as dumb as their supporters. They have been exposed after one of the pics (of the supposed ammunition) turned out to be 3 years old.

Dimwits. You make tea baggers look sophisticated.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

The Activists had EVERY right to beat the # out of those IDF goons. Dropping on the ship in late night with Machine guns, and grenades on International waters. What were they expecting? Garlands?

Also, the Israeli officials are just as dumb as their supporters. They have been exposed after one of the pics (of the supposed ammunition) turned out to be 3 years old.

Dimwits. You make tea baggers look sophisticated.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Wow, DESTROYED!

It's so true though, the world already knows and has reached their boiling point, and the Americans are starting to find out and will soon reach thiers.

DON'T EVER FORGET THIS IS WHAT ISRAEL WANTS!

They self fulfill prophecy, and they need the nations of the world to turn against them.

They WILL accomplish this, ON PURPOSE!

Don't ever forget that!

Could you write a brief post about what this prophecy entails? I really don't know any of this stuff. Also if you could list what would the worlds events towards israel would be in the future if they're successfull.
I also believe there are some factions and groups who do exactly what you said, they make themselves be elements of such things on purpose.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Not true actually. They had no right to be in the boat in the first place therefore it's all their own fault. It was indeed the full right and duty of the people on the boat to defend their ship against armed raiders.
Israel like any other nation do not have rights to raid boats on international water. You are completely wrong there. Post the source for those FACTS. Post the law here or admid that you're just lying.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join