It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Corporation Building Detention Camps Across America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Does anyone know if these camps are being built near new crematoriums at all.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

It has been rumored to have crematoriums at the Beach Grove IN facility. Although I have never had that confirmed.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

The bad part about that is.... I live pretty close to Beachgrove.

I don't enjoy the coffin field.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Well, no offense, but this is not really new.

They are doing this because of the info and opinions that arose from this and other studies like it;

bloodbankers.typepad.com...

United States

2010: Disagreements with Canada and Mexico over water increase tension
2012: Flood of refugees to southeast U.S. and Mexico from Caribbean islands
2015: European migration to United States (mostly wealthy)
2016: Conflict with European countries over fishing rights
2018: Securing North America, U.S. forms integrated security alliance with Canada and Mexico
2020: Department of Defense manages borders and refugees from Caribbean and Europe.

Whether or not they believe it to be true, any report that makes popular a projected security threat to the US is bound to spawn numerous tax dollar sucking projects farmed out to companies who have good connections with the people who sign and pass bills.

We cant even be certain they believe in these predictions, in all honesty. All we can be certain of is that they found justification to make money from tax payers go into the pockets of favored CEOs.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Scarey things on the way. Looks like your government studied nazi camps to closely. The furnaces seem very suspicious.
Realistically to process lots of people & dispose of bodies takes time. I use to work in a crematorium & it use to take the facilities I use to work at 45 minutes to reduce to over 90% ash at roughly 950 degrees centigrade & that was a brand new burner in the late 1990's equipped with the equivalent of a double turbo fan system. It was fully computer controlled & could process two bodies at a time once fully running.

I also wonder if they will be work camps where in jail you now have to work to pay for your food etc. or get a bill when you leave.

Watch your back when the bastards come for you all.

Good luck & peace my friend.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by acrux]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

If you remember most of these were built while Bush was President. Was he planning on doing the same or are you just trolling?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by Marked One

OK, but how can this temporary contract be misconstrued to represent something bigger and more sinister than what it is?

Accept it for what it is - a temporary use of a private resource to satisfy a need. I mean, they are no longer employed by the city, are they?

And had Blanco done her job and requested NG to get there, NOLA would never have needed Blackwater in the first place.

I swear, people are paranoid to the point of insanity!

It can't.

Are they employed? They may be. Though not contracted to the city but rather actual employees whom are police officers who decided to transfer to New Orleans PD. (The city is still recovering btw.) A lot of those security contractors were actual police officers from other cities working for Blackwater and other security-firms while they were contracting their services to authorities in Louisiana.

And either way I'm happy that the National Guard and Blackwater were both brought in to secure New Orleans.

As for people who get paranoid to the point of insanity. You're right about that. It does happen. But I'm not one of them.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

It can't.

Are they employed? They may be. Though not contracted to the city but rather actual employees whom are police officers who decided to transfer to New Orleans PD. (The city is still recovering btw.) A lot of those security contractors were actual police officers from other cities working for Blackwater and other security-firms while they were contracting their services to authorities in Louisiana.

And either way I'm happy that the National Guard and Blackwater were both brought in to secure New Orleans.

As for people who get paranoid to the point of insanity. You're right about that. It does happen. But I'm not one of them.

OK..

As you point out, the city is still recovering. We have ATS members down there (hey Niteboy!) who are in the middle of this.

I too am glad that whatever was necessary to secure NO was done.
My best wishes to the residents.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Wait, wait. did you just post something that in the very first line states itself as opinion as a valid argument?

Yes I did, and I'll take his opinion over your 'facts' any day of the week.

Amazing how easily you can be emasculated by mere rumor. You fear the simple words spread by the crazy and the timid.

My God, man, go back and do some basic research, and you will discover that you are afraid of shadows and boogeymen under your bed.

Hahaha. Thats all I have to say.

You keep researching based on one man's opinion. And have fun with that

I'm not too sure about you emasculated comment, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at the fact that you consider someone's opinion as a decent backing for your argument.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The most rediculous thing in the world is when I see an OP twist things together... I've been guilty of it myself and that is probably why it frustrates me soo much...

BUT the point is this.

Detention facilities are a big business right now. Most Jails in the country and prisons alike are having housing issues. THey do not have enough space in jails for the capacity they are limited at so they have to outsource people to PRIVATE DETENTION CENTERS!! Its really that simple. Its big business because the local government pays well to use these private facilities.

NOW COULD IT BE USED FOR IMMIGRANT CAMPS? Maybe... I dont see why it should not. All of these illegal immigrants have to contribute somehow, and since they dont pay federal taxes the same way we do and they arent held accountable for them we need to get rid of them, and let them try to come in the "right" way. While i probably could not pass the test to get into the country I guess thats an arrogant privledge we get for being born into the U.S.

I say, lets detain all of our politicians in the private facilities

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join