It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Corporation Building Detention Camps Across America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I find the headline misleading. Corplan isn't building anything yet. They have submitted proposals to build a facility in Italy. Texas.
This is what we should be worrying about:

Back in January 2006, we reported on how Homeland Security had awarded Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root a $385 million dollar contract to construct detention and processing facilities in the event of a national emergency.

That is a done deal and passed into law. Where they are building them and exactly how many I don;t know. So the basic premise remains the same; they are building camps for God knows who.

Personally, I think we could probably fit Congress into one of them. What do you think?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by QuetzalcoatlAlien

These are the real things? Sorry, I have yet to hear of anyone put in these camps or anything. It's common sense not to pay attention to paranoid sites such as infowars and prison planet.

I have not seen a roundup of illegals or not one little bit of evidence of these camps except for "insiders" or "whistleblowers" whatever you want to call them.

Bull.

Stop living with your tails between your legs.

So they are just building them for the heck of it? Come on man,p you shouldnt be talking about tails when your head is up there....

Okay, I want concrete evidence. Offical proof that these are in fact camps or detention centers.

You can want in one hand and crap in the other, see which fills up first.

I have already given you the places to start. APF; Corplan Corrections. If you cant even be bothered to do a bit of research, how can you possibly come on here and tell anyone what is what?

Typical, really.

I've researched Corplan Corrections, nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing concrete of these scaaaaryyy nazi like detention camps!

Weren't these camps supposed to be rounding up people last year? And giving out fake swine flu vaccines that actually kill?

You people never stop do you? So scared of the world

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Aggie Man

The problem is all they have to say is Mr. Random dentist doesn't like the government. He is a grave threat. Lock him up.

You may say it is unlikely but just take a look at history in general. It has happened before, it could easily happen again.

People in power have always tried to enslave it's subjects. Always.

Ok, so let's say that's a possibility...then, do they really need these new "processing centers"? They could easily use existing facilities. And yes, I'm fine with them locking up Mr. dentist IF he poses a grave threat. There is no way one would be locked up simply because they are of a different political affiliation. This is the USA...not Nazi Germany.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
When America was under British rule, the British Government had to quwell disent. They put put people in jail and killed many others.

Are we so blind as we cannot see history on a path to repeat itself?

America Wake up!

Ask questions.

Demand answers.

Still not offering up proof...still more rhetoric.

People did ask questions at the city council meeting. Answers were given...just not the answers that jive with your paranoia.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

This is the USA...not Nazi Germany.

It Sure turning into it though. Watch and see.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

These are the real things? Sorry, I have yet to hear of anyone put in these camps or anything. It's common sense not to pay attention to paranoid sites such as infowars and prison planet.

I have not seen a roundup of illegals or not one little bit of evidence of these camps except for "insiders" or "whistleblowers" whatever you want to call them.

Bull.

So they are just building them for the heck of it? Come on man,p you shouldnt be talking about tails when your head is up there....

Okay, I want concrete evidence. Offical proof that these are in fact camps or detention centers.

I have already given you the places to start. APF; Corplan Corrections. If you cant even be bothered to do a bit of research, how can you possibly come on here and tell anyone what is what?

Typical, really.

I've researched Corplan Corrections, nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing concrete of these scaaaaryyy nazi like detention camps!

Weren't these camps supposed to be rounding up people last year? And giving out fake swine flu vaccines that actually kill?

1)What a foolish statement. You people? Have you ever spoken to me before? Then dont try and tell me what I think. Silly child.

2)You obviously havent researched Corplan Corrections, if you think they are nothing out of the ordinary.

3)You still havent mentioned APF.

4)Fake swine flu? Nice jump there.

Why am I even wasting my time with imbeciles?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

It Sure turning into it though. Watch and see.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by SWCCFAN]

Again, where is the proof of your claim? Give me some solid comparisons to corroborate that the USA is becoming like Nazi Germany....I'll be back in 100 years, when you are still trying to find some.

Fearmonger!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

MIAC Report anyone? Or how about the S.3081 - Enemy Belligerent, Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010

I am sure you will be able to deliver insight on these.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

The problem is all they have to say is Mr. Random dentist doesn't like the government. He is a grave threat. Lock him up.

You may say it is unlikely but just take a look at history in general. It has happened before, it could easily happen again.

People in power have always tried to enslave it's subjects. Always.

Ok, so let's say that's a possibility...then, do they really need these new "processing centers"? They could easily use existing facilities. And yes, I'm fine with them locking up Mr. dentist IF he poses a grave threat. There is no way one would be locked up simply because they are of a different political affiliation. This is the USA...not Nazi Germany.

Ever seen that transformers movie? Remember the "do what ever I want and get away with it badge"?

The USA could easily become a monster. Who's going to stop them? You, me? I don't think so.

The truth is, they really can do whatever they want and get away with it. They could detain me because I am not an Obama advocate. Sure they can, who's going to stop them? You?

The American populace is so desensitized that they wouldn't even bat an eyelash, and if they did they would not take action out of fear.

All they have to do is depict me, a normal average citizen, as a monster and whala. Who's going to stop them, me? No one would ever see me again..

Do you deny that TPTB are not swayed by the pocket books that feed them? Watch and see, they will do whatever they want and get away with it.

Again I say "politicians want unarmed peasants".

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by SWCCFAN

I was just typing up the exact same post.

Everyone in america should be aware of Corplan Corrections, the APF, Xe services, and the many other 'contractors' out there that are methodically taking over the nation's law enforcement.

Scary stuff.

I had a coworker who worked for "GEO Group Inc."

Geo Group Inc.

And I heard the local county sheriff pays its Detention Officers more than Geo Group does theirs.

[edit on 5/27/10 by Marked One]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They are not getting ready to round up anyone!!

You know they had guantanemo bay for terrorists and could hold them without trial and abuse rape and torture them?

Well, this camp and the other two they are building are for non-patriots. Not quite terrorists but people who oppose the government. Citizens who shed bad light on the government and are judge to be of significant danger are to be arrested and placed in these camps. You will face trial but will be different as it will be in front of a panel of people and not a jury so to speak.

It separate from terrorist holding and separate from Normal prisoners as they will look to "re-educate" those offenders.

This is my opinions only. Based on working in the military and in Private Security both in the UK and the States.

I would imagine that they blame a few groups of people for unrest in America and that the large percentage of citizens are fully behind the Gov. Its always the free thinkers, the people who are not blind that will suffer for their curiosity. This should not stop you though, only make you stronger!!

Its come to a cross roads my friends - THe people know the Government is seriously up to something terrible and the government know the people are slowly turning against them.

Who will win????????????????????????????????????????

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I will defend my God,
Your god needs defending? Do you mind telling us which god that is? I'd also be interested to know how you'd go about defending a god?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I just think about it this way.....

I won't go quietly if extreme attempts are made on my constitutional rights. I may go, but not quietly! And I don't expect those in power will either when people like us finally decide that we've had enough.

They know this is closer than it's been in 230 some years, and history has shown that this sort of thing can't happen without a fight, be it physically or intellectually.

Those that doubt that our government will take extreme measures against us, need only to consider the desparity of those in power if we the public tried to take back our country. They will scratch and claw their way out the door and take as many of us with them that they can.

So to doubt the POSSIBILITY of camps or their purpose is naive. Maybe they exist, maybe they don't, but the fact remains that we'd better be prepared to believe in things that we once never thought possible.

Open your minds people! This IS POSSIBLE, and to close yourself off from considering it POSSIBLE......is EXACTLY what they want!

[edit on 5/27/2010 by Tunatarian]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I will defend my God,
Your god needs defending? Do you mind telling us which god that is? I'd also be interested to know how you'd go about defending a god?

My God refers to my Belief in God any man whom attemps to deprive me of that will meet his maker.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I want to know what kind of idiot one has to be to allow "detention centers" for hundreds/thousands of people to be built on their land in the first place.

The potential for corruption is blatant and insane.

What is this, Nazi Germany?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Bull.

Typical, really.

1)What a foolish statement. You people? Have you ever spoken to me before? Then dont try and tell me what I think. Silly child.

2)You obviously havent researched Corplan Corrections, if you think they are nothing out of the ordinary.

You refer to me as a "silly child" yet call me the imbecile? Hmm.

I didn't say fake swine flu, many of you claimed the vaccine was fake and used to kill people and it was a ploy to get people into FEMA "concentration camps".

There is nothing out of the ordinary about Corplan, I've read nothing but proposals and established detention facilities.

You make something out of nothing, like everyone else in this thread that are scared.

You are scared, you aren't a freedom fighter or anything I'm pretty sure you claim to be.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AquariusDescending

Nazi Germany?...........No, it's not Germany.

But since you brought it up, do you think the Jews were idiots for allowing detention camps before The Holocaust?

Noone wants this, but that does'nt mean it can't or isn't happenning.

But you are right about the blatant and insane corruption........it's scary!

[edit on 5/27/2010 by Tunatarian]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquariusDescending

It's certianly look like we as a nation are headed in that direction.

Just look at the bailouts ( Government takeovers ) The republic has fallen.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AquariusDescending

It's certianly look like we as a nation are headed in that direction.

Just look at the bailouts ( Government takeovers ) The republic has fallen.

There never has been a "republic".

Sorry.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Bull.

Typical, really.

You refer to me as a "silly child" yet call me the imbecile? Hmm.

I didn't say fake swine flu, many of you claimed the vaccine was fake and used to kill people and it was a ploy to get people into FEMA "concentration camps".

There is nothing out of the ordinary about Corplan, I've read nothing but proposals and established detention facilities.

You make something out of nothing, like everyone else in this thread that are scared.

You are scared, you aren't a freedom fighter or anything I'm pretty sure you claim to be.

1)Again, you and I have never had a conversation. All you are doing by saying 'you people' or 'most of you' is showing that you do not have the capacity to consider the individual. You do not know me. You do not know my beliefs. It is foolish to assume you do.

2)Okay, 'fake swine flu vaccine'. Still quite a leap. still has nothing to do with the topic. Still nothing but an attempt to group me with fringe theorists. And a poor one at that.

3)Again, you obviously have not studied Corplan, outside of their corporate statement. And you are still avoiding talking about APF. Why is that? Couldnt be because they actually run (well, ran) one of these facilities, could it? And that would severely hurt your argument.

4)I have made nothing out of anything. I have commented on facts. Another sad attempt to discredit me without actually saying anything. You arent very good at this.

5)I never claimed to be a freedom fighter. I never claimed to be anything, in fact. I spoke on the FACT that private detention centers are becoming the standard in this country, and private police forces arent far behind. If you followed any news, you would already know this.

Again, for the last time, there is no point in arguing with someone who cant even take the time to research the material. Try reading a bit, then come back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join