It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Corporation Building Detention Camps Across America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Private Corporation Building Detention Camps Across America

www.infowars.com

Their latest project is focused around constructing a “detention center for illegal immigrants” based in Italy, Texas. The Italy City Council heard Parkey’s proposals last week to build a “gorilla proof facility with a fence,” that would be used as a “processing center”.

The company was also behind the infamous internment facility in Hardin Montana, which attracted national media attention when responsibility for its security was handed to a mysterious paramilitary organization called American Police Force, which was fronted by career criminal and a convicted fraudster Michael
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well could this be that FEMA outsourced the FEMA camps to private Companies?

“The contract calls for a response to “an emergency influx of immigrants, or to support the rapid development of new programs” in the event of other emergencies, such as “a natural disaster.” “New programs” is of course a term with no precise limitation. So, in the current administration, is ENDGAME’s goal of removing “potential terrorists,” writes Scott, adding that former Attorney General John Ashcroft called for the construction of internment camps for American citizens deemed to be “enemy combatants”.

Other agencies of the federal government have also been busy trying to build detention camps over the course of the last decade. In 2002, FEMA sought bids from major real estate and engineering firms to construct giant internment facilities in the case of a chemical, biological or nuclear attack or a natural disaster.

Seems like they are getting ready for a roundup, but whom?

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I was just typing up the exact same post.

Everyone in america should be aware of Corplan Corrections, the APF, Xe services, and the many other 'contractors' out there that are methodically taking over the nation's law enforcement.

Scary stuff.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Anyone who apposes my friend. If they care anything about illegal immigration they would put that money into protecting the border.

gorilla proof facility with a fence

The above is a scary quote if you think about it. Those caged up in this camp are going to be pissed and they are well aware that they are going to have to keep them detained by all means.

My question is do you think those that are caged up will eventually be released, deported, or ???.......

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Digital_Reality]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
they are going to be putting tea-baggers, and right-wingers in those camps...sorry to let the cat out of the bag...the centrists of this country can't take it anymore

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

If a private prison detains anyone I know they will be liberated. The people whom choose to guard those institutions will have mercy from God.

They will recieve none from me.

We are getting close.

Molon Labe!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Seems like they are getting ready for a roundup, but whom?

Who do you think? Mexicans?

Malcontents from both the right and left. I say, "bring it"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If a private prison detains anyone I know they will be liberated. The people whom choose to gard those institutions will have mercy from God.

They will recieve none from me.

We are getting close.

Molon Labe!

I definitely agree with your sentiment.

There are a couple of problems though:
1)These prisons are mandated and legal, meaning they are protected by law.
2)These are not just shlubs working for these companies. You are talking about ex military, mercenaries, covert ops, etc. You wont just walk in and mow them down.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
they are going to be putting tea-baggers, and right-wingers in those camps...sorry to let the cat out of the bag...the centrists of this country can't take it anymore

Please Start here in MS ... I beg you.... Put me in a camp.

I will defend my God, My Family, The Constitution, and my way of life.
They can keep the hope & change.

link   

Not just gonna be right-wingers. I guarantee you that.

link   

DRINKIN OUTA CUPS NO WAY

NOT MY CHAIR NOT MY PROBLEM

LOVE YOUR AVATAR!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

While I appreciate your bravado, I don't think there is much of a chance in the way of a successful 'rescue' unless you have ALOT of friends.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Please Start here in MS ... I beg you.... Put me in a camp.

I will defend my God, My Family, The Constitution, and my way of life.
They can keep the hope & change.

Amen, brother. I live up here in Desoto County, MS. Anyone tries to round up me and my family will be staring down the barrels of a 16-gauge and a Winchester .308. And I won't play nice.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Well thats the plan about 50,000 here in MS. RTG

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sorry, infowars isn't credible at all.

There are no camps, nothing.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm not buying for one second that these detention camps are being built to house illegal aliens.

The political climate in this country so favors illegal aliens, I cannot foresee anytime soon that there will be a complete 180 in thinking, going so far as to set up special detention centers years in advance for them. We all know how close we were to granting a blanket amnesty with enough votes on both sides of the aisle. That was years ago and I believe the current government is even more apt to grant full amnesty.

The "state" where I'm from voted to allow illegal aliens to continue to receive full public benefits! Many east coast states allow the same thing.

That these centers are being built to house illegal immigrants is too hard to believe.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by METACOMET]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

They are being bult to quwell public dissent. Remeber the Patriot Act? Indefinite detention? They have to have a place to hold everyone. After all the Jails are all full.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuetzalcoatlAlien
Sorry, infowars isn't credible at all.

There are no camps, nothing.

What evidence do you bring to the table to support your claim?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Detention centers for illegals? Or, even a rapid influx of illegals?

The same illegals that are presently being catered to? That have free health benefits coming to them, paid for legal immigrants and natural citizens' taxes?

BS.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why put the illegals in jail? Deport them immedately.

The plane ticket is cheaper than housing them!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join