It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Corporation Building Detention Camps Across America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

My God refers to my Belief in God any man whom (sic) attemps to deprive me of that will meet his maker.
I wonder who you imagine may attempt to deprive you, or any others, of your belief in your god & whom you imagine those others may be? Is it only the belief in a particular god you are concerned is under threat, or a particular variant of belief in that god?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

TPTB have in their plans a one world religon.
I will not take part in that.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Btw, I thought the general consensus was that American Police Force was a con job?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
Btw, I thought the general consensus was that American Police Force was a con job?

Absolutely not. I dont know how anyone could come to that conclusion. they are a factual, real company whose goal it is to become the preeminent policing force in america.

Where did you hear it was a con job?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I'm sorry. You are under the impression that the SWAT team is going to knock on your door while you say: "Just a minute while I make a call...."

It doesn't play out like that.

They come at 2 AM, when you are sleeping, and literally break down the door. There will be no time to make phone calls unless they go for your neighbor first.

And that's reality.

I'm not being obnoxious, I just think people should really understand how this plays out, rather than just saying: "I'm loaded, let 'em come, I'll show them I'm no joke....."

But, to each his own.
Good luck with your call tree.

Yes, this is correct. The raids are done at night. In order for people to fight back, they need to not only form a group and stick together, but they also need to rotate shifts where someone is always away, armed, keeping watch.

However, why are you saying, "I'm sorry?" I don't get why people apologize before saying something these days. It's really annoying.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I remember a very long thread here on ATS where claims on their website were shown to be false. Their claims to be able to provide local policing, as well as staff the detention facility, were illegal. The facility itself could not be used because it failed inspection. There would only be a mercenary-type training facility added to the site if the local town invested in it also.
Actually, I seem to remember that the builders of the facility were told beforehand that the plans would not work out, but they went ahead anyway, leaving the town screwed for the investment they'd already put in, so there'd be no way anything further would have happened.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I remember a very long thread here on ATS where claims on their website were shown to be false. Their claims to be able to provide local policing, as well as staff the detention facility, were illegal. The facility itself could not be used because it failed inspection. There would only be a mercenary-type training facility added to the site if the local town invested in it also.
Actually, I seem to remember that the builders of the facility were told beforehand that the plans would not work out, but they went ahead anyway, leaving the town screwed for the investment they'd already put in, so there'd be no way anything further would have happened.

That in no way shows the APF as a hoax. They simply didnt follow the letter of the law here. Their stated goal, flat out, is to become a private policing force in every major city in this country. They are similar to Wackenhut(who are the private force on many government facilities) and Xe.

APF is very real, and very dangerous.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Also, I have to ask: Do you really take the word of those on ATS as the end all be all? Because members of this site claim something is discredited, you buy it?

I love this site, but man, things are rarely proven either way on here.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I wonder if they will wait and see if Americans will take to the streets like they did in Greece or will they go down their lists and come to your house to get you before you cause trouble? "probable cause" ?

I have made the NRA delete my name from their records and The Heritage foundation as well. I cancelled my subscription to Newsmax and I also changed my voter registration to "none" which makes me a "moderate" and thereby pliable. All my weapons are registered under fictitious I.D.'s and stashed underground.

When they begin rounding up people I wanna make sure I am not on any of their lists.
I am shameless and will wear an Obama arm band if I have to to keep from being thrown into a camp

I already own a hybrid car and have solar panels and a windmill generator on my property sos I can pass for a lib!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
doubler

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

They are gonna catch hell from all sides should they ever come for the guns.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I didn't say that APF was a hoax. I said that it was a con job. To clarify, I meant that they themselves are con artists. In fact the man in charge of the operational side is a convicted fraudster. I dont care what they state as their intent, its not going to happen with them involved.
Now Xe & Wackenhut... Thats another story. But do we have any connection to them in this tale? I'd have thought they'd be more than happy with their federal contracts. Lets face it, many states are having to cut back on policing for lack of money. I cant see there being much money in replacing local sheriff depts either.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I didn't say that APF was a hoax. I said that it was a con job. To clarify, I meant that they themselves are con artists. In fact the man in charge of the operational side is a convicted fraudster. I dont care what they state as their intent, its not going to happen with them involved.
Now Xe & Wackenhut... Thats another story. But do we have any connection to them in this tale? I'd have thought they'd be more than happy with their federal contracts. Lets face it, many states are having to cut back on policing for lack of money. I cant see there being much money in replacing local sheriff depts either.

Sorry, con, not hoax. Either way, it isnt true.

Xe and wackenhut actually both have very close ties to this story, as well as ties to APF.

So, you dont care what their stated intent is? Even though they are under government contract in many areas? Wow.....

As for both Xe and wackenhut-both have stated that their goal is to increase their presence in something like 28 major cities exponentially. These WILL be the police force, very soon.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well AFP dare not try that in MS I would drive to the other end of the state just assist in the arrest. If they want a fire fight even better. I will call a friend that has a Quad .50 mounted on a truck.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Because members of this site claim something is discredited, you buy it?
No I dont. However the thread I'm on about was huge & contained a lot of members' research, including statements from local business people; Xe rejecting any connection with APF who subsequently removed claims from their website; tracking down the main investor who turned out to be nothing more than a playboy who may well have been conned into it all himself & the dodgy record of the main operator...
The whole thing stinks!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Absolutely not. I dont know how anyone could come to that conclusion. they are a factual, real company whose goal it is to become the preeminent policing force in america.

Read this article and you will get a good sense for who these guys are:

www.examiner.com...

So what do I think is happening here with American Police Force? I emphasize again that this is opinion, a piecing together of inherent knowledge and publicly available facts, not proof perfect that this indeed what is happening.

We've a small time operator feeding on the scraps and tail end of the Pentagon's logistics chain: the sort of contracts they've been doing look remarkably similar to what one associate of mine was doing a decade ago. There are myriads of these companies out there at the moment, all scrapping to get these small contracts.

Small time players, VERY small time, the type of comapny that feeds off the scraps of contracts that are too small change for any company of size to pursue.

They are one of the ants at a picnic, grubbing for dropped crumbs.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Read this article and you will get a good sense for who these guys are:

www.examiner.com...

So what do I think is happening here with American Police Force? I emphasize again that this is opinion, a piecing together of inherent knowledge and publicly available facts, not proof perfect that this indeed what is happening.

We've a small time operator feeding on the scraps and tail end of the Pentagon's logistics chain: the sort of contracts they've been doing look remarkably similar to what one associate of mine was doing a decade ago. There are myriads of these companies out there at the moment, all scrapping to get these small contracts.

Small time players, VERY small time, the type of comapny that feeds off the scraps of contracts that are too small change for any company of size to pursue.

They are one of the ants at a picnic, grubbing for dropped crumbs.

Wait, wait. did you just post something that in the very first line states itself as opinion as a valid argument?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by captaintyinknots]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

I thought I would add that it is true that SWAT teams prefer to make their raids at night, it is also true that the US Army has also become a "night fighting force". Beginning with the first gulf war, US forces have been equipped with night vision goggles and scopes. Strikes today on the Taliban in Afghanistan are also done during the cover of night. The darkness offers a distinct advantage to those who have night vision capablilty. If any of you think we might be fighting conventional forces in the US in any future "civil war" might want to keep this in mind. You cannot even defend yourself when blind. If you don;t have what they do then have the upper hand on you.
Expensive? You bet it is, good quality 3rd gen. night vision will cost you about $3,000. All your preparation could be for naught if you have not considered this.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
As for both Xe and wackenhut-both have stated that their goal is to increase their presence in something like 28 major cities exponentially. These WILL be the police force, very soon.

Actually it's not Wackenhut anymore. Wackenhut is now "G4S-Wackenhut". They were bought by G4S or "Group-4-Securicorps", based in United Kingdom. And also, G4S bought and now owns Armor-Group.

I know a lot about the private security industry. I can probably list over eight different major corporations that I know of.

And as for your last statement "These WILL be the police force, very soon." Ummm... that's not quite as far-fetched as one would think.

I myself happen to work for a private security-guard firm that is owned AND operated by a local county sheriff's officer. And believe me, there are more companies out there that are like that.

[edit on 5/27/10 by Marked One]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

Well Thanks to the Economy I myself am employed in the private security field. I can tell you that if they ever aske me to do the work of Law Enforcement count me out.

When that time comes I will be on the other side of the fence. I dare a corperate Merc to come play with my team of guys. Most are SF back fresh from Iraq and Afgainastan. And they are pissed that our country is going to hell in a handbasket.

As Far as night Vision .... Check Also have IR EQ as well.

These guys don't play nice in the sandbox.

So when i make the Comment that AFP Dare not Come to MS we are ready to back that up and Bag an Tag if the Locals won't.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join