It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Corporation Building Detention Camps Across America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Back in January 2006, it was reported on how Homeland Security had awarded Halliburton subsidiary Kellogg, Brown and Root a $385 million dollar contract to construct detention and processing facilities in the event of a national emergency.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Originally posted by QuetzalcoatlAlien
Sorry, infowars isn't credible at all.

There are no camps, nothing.

What evidence do you bring to the table to support your claim?

Hate to rain on your parade, but what evidence is infowars bringing forward to support their claim? The article you reference clearly states that this 50-acre, 500 bed detention center will be used for illegal immigrants.

link   
reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

Sorry, Q, these camps actually do exist. While I don't believe info to be an overly credible source (or at all), the detention centers are fact.

All that's really left to debate/speculate is just who the detainees will be and when.

link   

Sorry, infowars isn't credible at all.

There are no camps, nothing.

You are completely wrong, but thats okay. Try doing a bit of research next time, before you post, re: APF, Corplan Corrections, etc. No, they aren't the mythical FEMA camps that have been talk ed about so much that they have become cliche.

No, these are the real things.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
"Well they'll be staring down the barrel of my gun...."

Gimme a break. That only sounds good when reading it on the Internet. I can guarantee you that if 15 - 20 military or SWAT team members showed up at your house, fully armed, and demanded you succumb or be shot dead on the spot....you would walk your little fanny out to the big truck and hop on board.

The only way to defend this arms to arms would be in LARGE groups. I mean REALLY large. But I wouldn't go trying to get your own militia in order, that'll land your tush in jail pronto. Just ask the guys from Huratee.

And this is where it gets interesting. If enough people are awake and paying attention, which I believe is starting to happen, then we would actually have the numbers needed to prevent the detention of ANY persons -- citizens or illegals.

I am sure that many will agree with me when I say I want the illegals to go home, I don't want them locked in a prison camp much like Gitmo. I really think that would be a complete attack on the most basic of human rights.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

The facility will be used for anyone they detain. Not just ment for illegals.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Are you familuar with a call tree? 1 call to any person on that list brings in the back up. I have mine on speed dial.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

The facility will be used for anyone they detain. Not just ment for illegals.

It's is being built to detain illegals. If the mission statement changes, then they may detain "others"; however there is no evidence to support a claim of anything other than what it currently is.

I don't care anyway. Anyone that is a threat to my government or my way of life...I say lock them up if they pose a grave threat.

P.S. Again, I ask you for proof of your claim that they will put "anyone" in there? You got proof?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
When the Nazis rounded up the Jews, the Jews were sent to these large prisons, then after a while they started to be killed en masse.

The exact same thing will happen to these who are sent to prison camps.

There has never been a prison camp in history that didn't have people being raped or killed in it.

Once you or your family gets in a prison camp, history shows that in most cases, your life is finished. You lose your property and freedom.

You and your family becomes the property of your jailers. The Geneva Convention will not apply to you, you become cattle and chattel without rights. They can do whatever they want to your family.

If you refuse to obey and submit you will be declared a threat and terminated.

It happened before and it'll happen again unless people shoot to kill and I hope they will. Do you want to end your life a stick figure in some goddamned pit?

You now know why they want to ban guns or make you register your weapons- so they can show up at (bust through) your door prepared.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
These are the real things? Sorry, I have yet to hear of anyone put in these camps or anything. It's common sense not to pay attention to paranoid sites such as infowars and prison planet.

I have not seen a roundup of illegals or not one little bit of evidence of these camps except for "insiders" or "whistleblowers" whatever you want to call them.

Bull.

Stop living with your tails between your legs.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

These are the real things? Sorry, I have yet to hear of anyone put in these camps or anything. It's common sense not to pay attention to paranoid sites such as infowars and prison planet.

I have not seen a roundup of illegals or not one little bit of evidence of these camps except for "insiders" or "whistleblowers" whatever you want to call them.

Bull.

So they are just building them for the heck of it? Come on man,p you shouldnt be talking about tails when your head is up there....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What if your Government is under the control of tyrants? What then, just go with the flow like the germans and the russians?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Bull.

So they are just building them for the heck of it? Come on man,p you shouldnt be talking about tails when your head is up there....

Okay, I want concrete evidence. Offical proof that these are in fact camps or detention centers.

link   

reply to post by lpowell0627

Are you familuar with a call tree? 1 call to any person on that list brings in the back up. I have mine on speed dial.

I'm sorry. You are under the impression that the SWAT team is going to knock on your door while you say: "Just a minute while I make a call...."

It doesn't play out like that.

They come at 2 AM, when you are sleeping, and literally break down the door. There will be no time to make phone calls unless they go for your neighbor first.

And that's reality.

I'm not being obnoxious, I just think people should really understand how this plays out, rather than just saying: "I'm loaded, let 'em come, I'll show them I'm no joke....."

But, to each his own.
Good luck with your call tree.

link   
lets hope they haven't got showers with pipes in them then.

seriously they're waiting for something bug to happen like a border run of migrants

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
From the Italy, Tx City newspaper website:

Monday evening at 6:30 pm the Italy City Council met to have a work session regarding a commercial development proposal with the City of Italy. All council members were present.

James Parkey along with associates Kent Bratcher and Gary McKibben of James Parkey Associates presented their proposal of a detention center for illegal immigrants for all nationalities to be built in Italy. They would like to put it on fifty acres. He stated the building would look like a school. There would be no guard houses, no guard dogs, but would be a gorilla proof facility with a fence. The facility would only be used as a processing center and would be designed to current building codes.

There is my proof. Ante up or get out of the fearmongering business!.

EDIT: to add source link:

www.italyneotribune.com...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Bull.

Okay, I want concrete evidence. Offical proof that these are in fact camps or detention centers.

You can want in one hand and crap in the other, see which fills up first.

I have already given you the places to start. APF; Corplan Corrections. If you cant even be bothered to do a bit of research, how can you possibly come on here and tell anyone what is what?

Typical, really.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
hopefully they will lock up the banksters, haliburton, crooked ceos and the bush family lol!!!!!!!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The problem is all they have to say is Mr. Random dentist doesn't like the government. He is a grave threat. Lock him up.

You may say it is unlikely but just take a look at history in general. It has happened before, it could easily happen again.

People in power have always tried to enslave it's subjects. Always.

"Politicians want unarmed peasants."

[edit on 27-5-2010 by DaMod]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When America was under British rule, the British Government had to quwell disent. They put put people in jail and killed many others.

Are we so blind as we cannot see history on a path to repeat itself?

America Wake up!

Ask questions.

Demand answers.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join