It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Corporation Building Detention Camps Across America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
First off there is a known fact the Us government has used internment camps before .

During WW2 Japanese were rounded up put in camps for the duration of the war . Their only crime was being Japanese even 3rd and fourth generation Americans they lost homes and businesses. The only thing that could take with them was a suit case per person . They had to work while there for room and board . And when they were allowed to leave they were given a whopping $25 to start over .

Ronald Reagan did make a public apology and gave some reparations for the internment .

en.wikipedia.org...

The Navajo

en.wikipedia.org...

Many Native Americans suffered from exposure, disease, and starvation while en route to their destinations, and many died, including 4,000 of the 15,000 relocated Cherokee.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes times are different today but the government has done it before they could do it again if the right circumstances happen .

When we have the Dept , of homeland security listing Tea party and veterans constitutionalists Ron Paul supporters and states rights supporters second amendment rights supporters as being potential terrorists threats This leaves open a whole lot of average Us citizens as being potential residents at such facilities.

Will it happen ? beats me Could it happen see above .

Have to steal a signature from Daddybear I think its his but it has a ring of truth

Do you trust the government ask a American Indian if they trust the government.

Or ask a Japanese American if they do

reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

There never has been a "republic".

Sorry.

The Constitution guarantees to every state a Republican form of government (Art. 4, Sec. 4). No state may join the United States unless it is a Republic. Our Republic is one dedicated to "liberty and justice for all."

www.1215.org...

History does not support your position .

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Wait, wait. did you just post something that in the very first line states itself as opinion as a valid argument?

Yes I did, and I'll take his opinion over your 'facts' any day of the week.

Amazing how easily you can be emasculated by mere rumor. You fear the simple words spread by the crazy and the timid.

My God, man, go back and do some basic research, and you will discover that you are afraid of shadows and boogeymen under your bed.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
More paranoia here ?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

First off fantastic post.

I find it hard to understand that people in general cannot grasp the face that Governments have had a history of becoming tyranical and destroying the nation states.

We have failed as a nation to remeber how we got here.

In 1913 on December 24 the republic fell. Then next day those who voted and passed the federal reserve act should have been arrested for treason.

They gave the USA to the bankers and now they run the show.

Government are nothing more that disposable pawns in a game of chess.

The real enemy is the Ruling elite.

The time is comming that We the people will reclaim thei republic and purge the filth from this great nation.

We must learn from history, for if we don't we are doomed to repeat it's mistakes.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
More paranoia here ?

So the sheep said. Sheeple comply and do what they are told. People think freely and can make up thir own mind.

No paranoia here. Just the quest for truth.

Try putting more work into your post if you want to make a valid counter point.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Can anybody name ONE, just ONE, city or town where the local law enforcement has been replaced by one of these boogeyman orgaizations?

I'd be interested if any of this is factual. But it sounds like housewife hysteria to me.

To paraphrase Al Pacino in Glengarry Glen Ross.... "I swear it's not a world of men it's not a world of men, Machine it's a world of clock watchers, bureaucrats, officeholders what it is,.." :shk:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Do you want to tell that to the Japanese Americans and Canadians who were sent to prison camps on the west coast during WW2?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Thanks

I agree on your assessment of the Federal reserve system . If I recall history they passed in the middle of the night before a holiday . And with the absolute minimum amount of votes to pass it The reserve bill had failed miserably in previous attempts the resurrected bill renamed Federal reserve gave a air of governmental control which really there is none .

We were sold out to the bankers by the passing of the that bill .

To me its not a issue that if there are these camps and would our government ever use them .

They are there .

They have used them in the past .

What is reason they will use to filled them is the question .

Illegal immigrants, displaced people from a natural disaster or the ever popular political dissenters . I dont think we have slipped that far yet . And I really hope I am right on that . But this is not the America I grew up with . It is changing fast also .

Lets hope these things just go to waste .

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Here in Mississippi anytime we hear a story about a detainment camp or Fema camp we in the Militia do our very best to debunk it or confirm it.

I can promise you the TPTB know that the MS Militia will keep them in check. We are everywhere.

So if anything pops up here I will have photos and Video posted.

God help them if its not constitutional. If the State and or Local Government won't stop them We will.

The Last thing I want is to have to take another humans life again. I live with the nightmares. However when the tyranny hits home what other choice will we have?

Protest?
Petitition?
Demand Redress?

All of those methods to address tyranny have always failed.

In 1776 We the people got it right. We casted off tyranny and had a Free nation. But it seems it has been short lived.

Our elected officals have secret meetings and have put themselves in a position of psudoroayity.

We must restore this republic and do it soon.

If these camps are private run I pitty the fools who will work them.

If they are built to detain Illegals use them for that.

We need our nation secured, not only from the outside threats but the threats within our own government whom seek to pervert the constitution.

The Nazis had Homeland Security too!

Let us pray out fate will not be the same.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ever since the creation of the Homeland security dept I have marveled at how it mirrored the homeland security of Germany in the mid 30s .

Our system of checks and balances have been tipped in the favor of greater Federal control . Congress delegating its power to the Executive branch and neglecting its real duties .

Many of the Presidents powers these days is actually a power of congress .

I love history and have studied US , USSR , German the fall of Rome and world history All some one has to do is compare the 1960s to today and have read the history of the worlds Governments which changed from free to closed society If that dont send a chill down their spine nothing will . Not that there has been a change in life but a change in consolidation of power and changes in the laws .

I am hoping the next election cycle in nov. will bring in more people who will uphold constitutional values .

I am an optimist hoping the future will set things right with out the need for a second shot heard round the world . The tree of liberty hopefully is not in need of watering .

Here where I live northern NM kinda out of the way there is not a militia that I know of In the southern part there is 300 miles away . Dont hear much from them .

There have been reports of these camps here in NM being a long time resident I know some of these camps were old military bases which have been closed down but remain US Gov property . But remain in good repair as I have heard . On some bases that are still in use there are large barracks not being used .

Glad to hear your area is on top of things .

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I thought I would add that it is true that SWAT teams prefer to make their raids at night, it is also true that the US Army has also become a "night fighting force". Beginning with the first gulf war, US forces have been equipped with night vision goggles and scopes. Strikes today on the Taliban in Afghanistan are also done during the cover of night. The darkness offers a distinct advantage to those who have night vision capablilty. If any of you think we might be fighting conventional forces in the US in any future "civil war" might want to keep this in mind. You cannot even defend yourself when blind. If you don;t have what they do then have the upper hand on you.
Expensive? You bet it is, good quality 3rd gen. night vision will cost you about $3,000. All your preparation could be for naught if you have not considered this.

What you have said here is correct, but ...

Part of the training in night raids using night vision equipment is to take a powerful torch, watch for anyone using night vision, and shine it in their faces. Even the expensive scopes made to block out sudden bright light can't block out very intense close light fast enough to stop you being blinded.

And shining a bright torch at them won't help. They'll think you're reaching for a gun and pop you.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
they are going to be putting tea-baggers, and right-wingers in those camps...sorry to let the cat out of the bag...the centrists of this country can't take it anymore

sorry to be a party pooper
but they do not have enough facilities
for all of them when TSHTF.

For when TSHTF,
most everybody in the population
will become an instant Patriot
right-winger, tea-party enthusiast.

Or are you just referring to the ones
they capture??? lol

[edit on 28-5-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Do you want to tell that to the Japanese Americans and Canadians who were sent to prison camps on the west coast during WW2?

I don't know what America did, but in Australia we locked up the Germans as well.

I believe many loyal citizens learned to hate our country once they had their belongings summarily confiscated and found themselves behind barbed wire.

England did the same.

Most humans in society are docile, easy to manipulate, easy to frighten.
Most leaders are subverted to look after the interests of the elites.

Sure we have different appearances and different customs in different countries, but the peoples' ability to succumb and the elite's ability to subvert are the same, the world over.

What has happened in any country can happen in any other.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Can anybody name ONE, just ONE, city or town where the local law enforcement has been replaced by one of these boogeyman orgaizations?

Well they didn't exactly get replaced per se but were in fact supplemented. I'm talking about New Orleans, Lousiana following Hurricane Katrina. Contractors from "Blackwater" plus other private security firms were deputized by Louisiana State Police. (I don't remember though if it was by State Police or by New Orleans PD).

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

My money says gun toters go in last so it's probably for the weaker more "demmy" types

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Marked One

OK, but how can this temporary contract be misconstrued to represent something bigger and more sinister than what it is?

Accept it for what it is - a temporary use of a private resource to satisfy a need. I mean, they are no longer employed by the city, are they?

And had Blanco done her job and requested NG to get there, NOLA would never have needed Blackwater in the first place.

I swear, people are paranoid to the point of insanity!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

I prefer to think of it as, many of us are paranoid because once you learn a fact, it is very hard to unlearn it. Not to mention, undesirable to regress to a state of increased ignorance. Many of us know that there is a sinister agenda afoot, because 1) they have said it themselves and 2) the trends in domestic policy have perfectly reflected their sentiments.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

you just keep saying that to yourself, and keep your head in the sand like an ostrich. Either you are really blind to the fact that this is happening or you are a dissinfo agent. I'm guessing the latter. This site does not need the likes of you if you are going to backstab your fellow Americans. More and more people are waking up and seeing the truth. Let me guess you are sitting at a CIA desk in Langley typing this arent you.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It was passed thanks to another PROGRESSIVE Democrat, Woodrow Wilson.. and he also made the IRS possible....

This f%#$%^$ bastard (pardon my French) apologized some years later saying that he made a big mistake and caused the ruin of the U.S....

BTW, in case people didn't know there have been presidents and politicians who have tried to wake up the American people and tried to abolish, or at least criticized the Feds.

Here is one example.

Louis Thomas McFadden (July 25, 1876 – October 1, 1936) was a Republican member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Pennsylvania.
McFadden is also remembered for his criticism of the Federal Reserve, which he claimed was created and operated by European banking interests who conspired to economically control the United States. On June 10, 1932, McFadden made a 25-minute speech before the House of Representatives(2) , in which he accused the Federal Reserve of deliberately causing the Great Depression. McFadden also claimed that Wall Street bankers funded the Bolshevik Revolution through the Federal Reserve banks and the European central banks with which it cooperated. McFadden moved to impeach President Herbert Hoover in 1932, and also introduced a resolution bringing conspiracy charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve. The impeachment resolution was defeated by a vote of 361 to 8; it was seen as a big vote of confidence to President Hoover from the House.[3]

In 1933, he introduced House Resolution No. 158, articles of impeachment for the Secretary of the Treasury, two assistant Secretaries of the Treasury, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, and the officers and directors of its twelve regional banks[4].

McFadden died in 1936 on a visit to New York City and was interred in East Canton Cemetery in Canton, Pennsylvania.[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
When America was under British rule, the British Government had to quwell disent. They put put people in jail and killed many others.

Are we so blind as we cannot see history on a path to repeat itself?

America Wake up!

Ask questions.

Demand answers.

Still not offering up proof...still more rhetoric.

People did ask questions at the city council meeting. Answers were given...just not the answers that jive with your paranoia.

Then why did we detain most Japanese Americans during WWII in detention camps?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join