It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians and the UN are here.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
Just a heads up. Take the info for what it is worth. I have personal contacts who has confirmed this. Sorry I will not say anything more than that.

theintelhub.com...

The More disturbing INTEL that has hit the wire in the past couple of days is the report of large numbers of foreign troops arriving at a large naval base in San Diego, California. This report came at dusk on Wednesday May 19, 2010.

U.S. Navy vessels were spotted unloading extremely large numbers of UN and Russian troops and Equipment. They disembarked the vessels as it was still light out in plain sight. Mostly Russian troops.

WE have been seeing hundreds of Russian and French Special Forces units in this area and not to mention military truckloads of equipment and supplies heading in both directions. What concerns me the most is when I see these guys and ask what their mission is here, I get the same responce every time, "we are training for a peace keeping mission." It wouldn't bother me if in fact they were training to go elsewhere, but I can't believe this is the case when I see Trains passing through Reno, NV with hundreds of tanks, Hummers, and transport vehicles.

With so many camera phones, no one has taken any pics?

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

good work man.

well done on going above and beyond the call of duty

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Found this on Russia Today, I am sure someone else has posted this.

"Despite tensions over the deployment of Patriot missiles, Russia and NATO are cooperating with increasing closeness, especially in military training.
At least 10 Russian combat units are heading to various NATO countries, including the U.S. and Germany, to participate in international military educational programs." you can read more at the link.

Source

Thnaks

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dorfl
About the 'Air force base':
according to Wikipedia it was Naval Air Station Green Cove Springs (Lee Field). It was decommissioned in 1984 and is now a 'Single runway' airfield known as: Reynolds Airpark (FAA airfield identifier: FL60).

So this is a private airfield now and not a military installation. Perhaps someone in the area can go have a look? You shouldn't have too much trouble getting on.

I hope it's just a dumpsite for all the cars that were built while the GM factories were running on government bailout money

Green Cove Springs??? I live just 15 miles east of there! Finally, I can truly help my fellow ATS members. I will drive out there tonight before it gets dark.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ALlENATlON

...and by the looks of it, i have more sense sitting 5500 miles away than you do right on top of the situation.

What is "bloody daft" is the way some people on here are like sheep and just believe anything without even reading into anything.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This feels like a decoy to me: Monitor web traffic for dissemination of information, see what militia groups begin to rally and form contingency operations, detect security weaknesses...etc.

Something tells me we will see a lot of these reports before anything would actually happen, don't forget: The "Bad guys" are about 70% more intelligent than the average, middle aged Glen Beck fan

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Good job, OP. Now you've got all the paranoid lurkers on this forum worried about imminent martial law.

Guys, please just think for two seconds! Does it make ANY logical sense to implement martial law at the moment? Do you honestly foresee this happening in the near future?

And, why the !@#$ would the UN be enforcing martial law? Good God, this forum is a joke at times.

You people WANT something big to happen so you can have some excitement in your life.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
Good job, OP. Now you've got all the paranoid lurkers on this forum worried about imminent martial law.

Guys, please just think for two seconds! Does it make ANY logical sense to implement martial law at the moment? Do you honestly foresee this happening in the near future?

And, why the !@#$ would the UN be enforcing martial law? Good God, this forum is a joke at times.

You people WANT something big to happen so you can have some excitement in your life.

Damnit! Who told you!?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Who would be better to enforce martial law here than foreign troops?

If we were to foresee the implementation of martial law here, we could be ready for it. Do you think plotters would want to announce a coup they were planning in another country. In this country, martial law is the equivalent of a coup.
Did it make any sense for the German people to let Hitler declare himself ' Fuhrer' and take them into war?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

If we were to foresee the implementation of martial law here, we could be ready for it. Do you think plotters would want to announce a coup they were planning in another country. In this country, martial law is the equivalent of a coup.
Did it make any sense for the German people to let Hitler declare himself ' Fuhrer' and take them into war?

I don't see what advantage foreign troops (especially from the UN) would have implementing martial law over our own troops (besides them being "American").

But, my friend, just think about it. Why carry-out martial law? Why have the UN do it? What will this possibly solve or improve? Do you actually think it would work?

I'm asking you to just think logically about this. I've seen you post before, I know you're not stupid.

I'm telling you martial law is nowhere in the near future, and I doubt it will be in the long future either.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how idiots who post stuff always pretend like they are in the know with the line @im not prepared to say anymore".

They always have a contact - YEAH right. Just another jobless joke sitting in his arm chair doing crossword and imagining what could of been.

If you actually have some info dont lead people on, just say what you have to say. No one should believe those who say anything like - they cant say anymore, they have proper contacts in the know!!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by MorpheusUSA

Good find!! Hopefully it doesn't get ignored. That makes perfect sense.

I like the poll they have that asks "how realistic is the image of russia presented in the west?" That's awesome!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I don't see what advantage foreign troops (especially from the UN) would have implementing martial law over our own troops (besides them being "American").

But, my friend, just think about it. Why carry-out martial law? Why have the UN do it? What will this possibly solve or improve? Do you actually think it would work?

I'm asking you to just think logically about this. I've seen you post before, I know you're not stupid.

I'm telling you martial law is nowhere in the near future, and I doubt it will be in the long future either.

Look, if you're going to resort to reason, you are in the wrong place.

A lot of people here think "Red Dawn" would be totally awesome if it actually happened. They see themselves as the "Wolverines," peeing in radiators and such, when in reality they're just Internet Tough Guys.

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProUSA

I do not believe martial law is right around the bend.

But, as I say, if the Pol Pot's followers knew what was in their future, would they have followed him.

When the Tianamen Square riots occurred in China, they had to wait for troops to arrive from the Mongolian border to quell them, because the local troops refused to kill their countrymen. That is the why for foreign troops.

I just like to keep my eyes open.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

Haha, I couldn't agree more. That's why I get so sick of this place sometimes. I feel like there are so many people here that have no interest in the truth or reality--they just like to live their fantasies and create something out of nothing.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You're right ProUSA. I don't see martial law being enacted using UN troops. I see them using private, paramilitary types, like the Blackwater firm.

Shipping in foreign troops by the masses would set off alarms and we would know before they moved. The internet has given us eyes and ears in so many places now.

Martial law would not be all out declared anyway. They would do their test runs that they do first.

ie. Like evacuating citizens from the Gulf/Florida region.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Look, if you're going to resort to reason, you are in the wrong place.

A lot of people here think "Red Dawn" would be totally awesome if it actually happened. They see themselves as the "Wolverines," peeing in radiators and such, when in reality they're just Internet Tough Guys.

The 101st Fighting Keyboarders.
You included my quote in this response, so I am inclined to think that it was meant for me.

Am I correct in this assumption?

Edit to add:
I have a life away from work, so I must go now. I was tired of waiting for your reply.

This is the internet.
You know only the keys that I stroke.
You could be a weightlifter or a puddle of jelly.
I don't know, Don't care.
The difference with me is that I will not accuse you of something that has NO merit.
So look at my posts here on this thread.
Have you read anything about peeing in a radiator?
Have I mentioned the word Wolverines?
Did I even make mention when shots from that movie set were posted?
You reached.
Any REASON?
Oh, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, eh?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The Martial Law conspiracy never makes sense when you think it all the way through to the end objective.

What the he# is the objective? That's just it, there is none.

What logical reason would Martial Law happen?

There's not a logical reason.

But... there are those consPIRACY THEORIES! BWWWHAAAAHHH!!!

Peace out.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

So if there is no logical reason, it has never happened then?

RIGHT?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Martial Law

en.wikipedia.org...
www.roguegovernment.com...
fulldisklosure.org...
pakalert.files.wordpress.com...
wqxt.com...
www.youtube.com...

FEMA Concentration Camps