It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians and the UN are here.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Ignore my sarcasm in above post.

I do agree with your view.

edit - in fact, stars for you.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Ok I hate to say I told you so but....

Check my signature ... I made it a couple years ago

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I live near San Diego and havn't seen any Russion troops but about three days ago I was driving out east to El Cajon when I saw a large van full of foreign men wearing full military outfits. I was like WTF cause I've never seen foreign troops here or anywhere in the U.S. before. So I got real close to the point that they saw me and were all laughing at my obvious suspicion of them, they didn't seem hostile or anything, infact one guy smiled and tipped his head to me but I took notice of the flags on their shoulders, which as I found out was the Afghanistan flag.

So... I lost myself in traffic, hanging way back and I followed them all the way to their final destination, which turned out to just be a large parking lot. At this parking lot however were many vans and many more soldiers, but I couldn't see if they were all Afghani's or a mix. Could of been a U.N gathering.

The license plate didn't have any official gov't posting but it did say "6day315", whatever that means.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by ALlENATlON]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
this is routine for war games and disaster preparedness drills...not to mention the their is a massive oil spill going on right now so maybe they are here to help who knows, but acting like you know something more to the story is making me laugh. I have family and friends based in San Diego and not one single one of them has called to blow a whistle...please stop fear mongering and fishing for stars.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
As a servicemember, i can attest to the fact the the U.S. Military rountinely conducts joint training with other nations and the UN. There is really nothing sinister about it. Outside of Kent State and some natural disasters, how often have you seen the military involved in "quelling civil unrest"?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Good god, some people on here will believe in anything purely to believe in a conspiracy.

Like someone else said, do some leg work.

People go on about "dis-info" agents and all this, half the time it's the things on this site that are "dis-info" because none of it is ever true.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville
Good god, some people on here will believe in anything purely to believe in a conspiracy.

Like someone else said, do some leg work.

People go on about "dis-info" agents and all this, half the time it's the things on this site that are "dis-info" because none of it is ever true.

I agree. I consider the video in the OP to be hoax/coincidence. And just to be clear, those FEMA trailers in Hope were in a holding location when Katrina happened.

I remember everybody complaining that they were not allowed in N.O. because the city had no place to put them. Another bureaucratic goof.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Yeah well I live in San Diego and I saw them. I'm not even in the Military and I just happened by them, that means many IMO. And there were many as I followed them. Coincidence? I don't know, but I have never seen foreign troops here.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Here is a look at the Google image next to the Bing image of the runway in Florida. I'm not one to assume something as strange as a Photoshop job on the part of Microsoft and their empty runway, but I am fascinated by the fact that there are clearly parking lines on the runway in the Google image, but the vehicles AND thousands of feet of yellow paint are gone.

Could have been temporary strips of parking tape, but that seems like a lot of work for temporary storage of this many vehicles. Perhaps this is evidence that the Bing image is older than the Google image. Perhaps the photo has been edited.

www.twitpic.com...

[edit on 27-5-2010 by whitl103]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ALlENATlON

6DAY315, California plates? There's gotta be somebody here that can run that for more info...

Interesting sighting.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Well your currently sitting on your ass 5500 miles away telling us what is and isn't true. How in gods name would you even know? Don't be so bloody daft.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yes California plates. I couldn't figure it out myself. 6th day of march, 2015. 6...something on March, 15. I didn't see if all the vans had a similar plate but I doubt it as there were many vans.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Oh man. Really. "Grain assault" is a pun for "grain of salt." Get it? Say "grain assault" out loud a couple of times.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Star & Flag for you! However, I'm still holding out hope that the massive amount of vehicles are here for Peaceful reasons (evacuation). Would be nice if we could tell how long they've been there.

I did look this up and found the following information on the airfield in question. It's actually Reynolds Park Airfield and is owned by the Clay County Port.

1642 users online

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FL60 Reynolds Airpark
Green Cove Springs, Florida, USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOING TO GREEN COVE SPRINGS?

FAA INFORMATION EFFECTIVE 08 APRIL 2010
Lat/Long: 29-58-20.8720N / 081-39-39.3230W
29-58.347867N / 081-39.655383W
29.9724644 / -81.6609231
(estimated)
Elevation: 21 ft. / 6 m (estimated)
Variation: 03W (1985)
From city: 2 miles SE of GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL
Time zone: UTC -4 (UTC -5 during Standard Time)
Zip code: 32043

Airport Operations
Airport use: Private use. Permission required prior to landing
Activation date: 06/1966
Sectional chart: JACKSONVILLE
Control tower: no
ARTCC: JACKSONVILLE CENTER
FSS: GAINESVILLE FLIGHT SERVICE STATION
Attendance: UNATNDD
Wind indicator: yes
Segmented circle: no

Airport Communications
WX AWOS-3 at SGJ (17 nm E): PHONE 904-824-7084
WX AWOS-3 at VQQ (19 nm NW): 125.275 (904-778-6934)
WX AWOS-3 at 28J (19 nm S): 119.92 (386-312-2212)
WX AWOS-3 at HEG (20 nm N): 119.275 (904-695-0334)

Nearby radio navigation aids
VOR radial/distance VOR name Freq Var
SGJr279/17.2 ST AUGUSTINE VOR/DME 109.40 06W
VQQr143/(18.7) CECIL VOR 117.90 03W
CRGr203/23.3 CRAIG VORTAC 114.50 03W
GNVr066/36.0 GATORS VORTAC 116.20 04W

NDB name Hdg/Dist Freq Var ID
HERLONG 159/19.8 332 02W HEG .... . --.
PALATKA 027/20.7 243 05W IAK .. .- -.-
EASTPORT 189/27.2 357 03W EYA . -.-- .-

Airport Services
Airframe service: NONE
Powerplant service: NONE

Runway Information
Runway 5/23
Dimensions: 5000 x 240 ft. / 1524 x 73 m
Surface: asphalt, in poor condition
RUNWAY 5 RUNWAY 23
Traffic pattern: left left
Obstructions: trees, 300 ft. from runway none

Airport Ownership and Management from official FAA records
Ownership: Privately-owned
Owner: CLAY COUNTY PORT INC.
P.O. BOX 477
GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL 32043
Phone 904-284-3505
Manager: P. TED MCGOWAN
P.O. BOX 477
GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL 32043
Phone 904-284-3676

Airport Operational Statistics
Aircraft based on the field: 9
Single engine airplanes: 1
Multi engine airplanes: 3
Jet airplanes: 1
Helicopters: 4

Instrument Procedures
There are no published instrument procedures at FL60.
Some nearby airports with instrument procedures:

KNIP - Jacksonville Naval Air Station (Towers Field) (16 nm N)
KSGJ - St Augustine Airport (17 nm E)
KVQQ - Cecil Field Airport (19 nm NW)
28J - Palatka Municipal Airport, Lt. "Kay" Larkin Field (19 nm S)
KHEG - Herlong Airport (20 nm N)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUMBEENDN
Guys I happen to have a friend that works on helicopters on the CLOSED down base right out side of Green Cove. Tell you what I have a camera and only live 20 min. from there, so I will go take some pictures and put up. Its not an active base. All the building around it are rusting to death.Dont know why they didnt just STORE them @ Craig airfield which is down the road from NAS_JAX. Im off work today..its 9:30am here. I should have them up by 5pm EST. I'm no newbie either ..just haven't loged on in over a year.
I'll be back.

That is so funny because you took my idea, haha.
I live in GCS and always have a cam w/me. I was planning to go there this afternoon once I got off of work @ 6... I did manage to take a screen shot from Google, where the camera car/van went by and you can kind of make out all of the vehicles parked on the runway in the background. Just gotta figure out how to add the photo.

Every time I drive by that industrial park, I have wondered what is back there. A buddy of mine told me he has participated in some autocross events in there. Figured today would be a good time to go check out the area, but you've beat me to it.

One thing I have noticed in the past is that I have seen trains of the same vehicle model going into that park. The vehicles I saw @ the time were Chevy Impala's, like the ones the cops use now, just all white. Could be that they are this field as a holding area for importing/exporting vehicles.

But then I start wondering why there are gaps in the rows of cars. Sort of like binary, or even form of bar-coding, but why?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

However, I'm still holding out hope that the massive amount of vehicles are here for Peaceful reasons (evacuation). Would be nice if we could tell how long they've been there.

They most certainly were there for peaceful reasons.

The airport was being used as a distribution center for KIA vehicles. The manager, Matt, stated that the vehicles were no longer there.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The reason were using mostly UN troops and and Russians is because the majority of US troops will not impose on their own citizens - brothers and sisters - to the far extent that the NWO wishes for. That's my opinion.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ALlENATlON

As far as troops in the US?

My conspiracy mind says - Yes, we are being invaded by foreign troops and TPTB are using Fleet Week as their excuse to come in peacefully then combine with city swat teams and take us to the underground bunkers and kill us like the Jews.

My logical mind says - No, and my reasons are... wait, I can't think of any reasons... except, when I was a Lackland AFB Tx. during boot camp in 1978, I marched along side Iranian troops. They were there for training - they were allies then. We probably have a lot of foreign troops here for training.

I guess it all comes down to this...

They don't call the US "The Land of the Free and the Home of the BRAVE" for nothing. Foreign nations know it would be a blood bath and cause the end of the world.

I'd say, wait until after Fleet Week and watch the troops disappear.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Way too much speculation here and the thread took a jump off a cliff when it moved from San Diego to Reno to Jacksonville to Turlock and back to Jacksonville again. I am taking this with 25lbs of salt fresh from the mine.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0R10N

One thing I have noticed in the past is that I have seen trains of the same vehicle model going into that park. The vehicles I saw @ the time were Chevy Impala's, like the ones the cops use now, just all white.
That's weird!
They were supposed to be Kias.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join