It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians and the UN are here.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Just a heads up. Take the info for what it is worth. I have personal contacts who has confirmed this. Sorry I will not say anything more than that.

theintelhub.com...

The More disturbing INTEL that has hit the wire in the past couple of days is the report of large numbers of foreign troops arriving at a large naval base in San Diego, California. This report came at dusk on Wednesday May 19, 2010.

U.S. Navy vessels were spotted unloading extremely large numbers of UN and Russian troops and Equipment. They disembarked the vessels as it was still light out in plain sight. Mostly Russian troops.

Up until recently this was not confirmed, but merely rumor of a report from an undisclosed military source. Kudos to the Intel Hub!

AS OF TONIGHT MAY 24, 2010……..We here at SENTINEL COMMAND have been able to actually CONFIRM this report to be true, by means of an On-The-Ground This is extremely important INTEL because there have been reports that U.S. Secretary Napolitano had previously requested 3 to 4 brigades of troops from the Russian government to specifically assist in the quelling of domestic civil unrest by U.S. Citizens. This was done by the Obama Administration

More info can be found here...

www.patriotresistance.com...

Dear sir, I can validate this being that I am on the west coast. Not only San Diego, but also Walker, Ca.(the marine mountain warfare training center) and Turloch, Ca. WE have been seeing hundreds of Russian and French Special Forces units in this area and not to mention military truckloads of equipment and supplies heading in both directions. What concerns me the most is when I see these guys and ask what their mission is here, I get the same responce every time, "we are training for a peace keeping mission." It wouldn't bother me if in fact they were training to go elsewhere, but I can't believe this is the case when I see Trains passing through Reno, NV with hundreds of tanks, Hummers, and transport vehicles. These trains are not heading for the coast for deployment, they are headed inland to these bases. The situation is not only concerning myself, but also many of my friends who are still on active duty in the Marine corps. Even my ex-senior officer does not know anything about why and what they are doing here. However, lately alot of people in this area have been taking civilian contractor jobs north of Reno close to Susanville, CA working on a facility that resembles a very large prison/city, and being payed through FEMA. This worries me because our own military is getting spoked by what is going on and the extreme secrecy of it all. Stay wired tight, NVPATRIOT

Thousands of UN Vehicles are being stored at an Airport in Florida.

Of course take this with a grain assault. If you have contacts in San Diego I suggest doing your own homework.

I post very rarely anymore. However if you research my past postings I said last year foreign troops would be used here.

If anyone is stationed in San Diego or knows someone that is please ask them to see if they can confirm this as well.

Impeccable timing that this was released today as well.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
martial law in 3...2...1...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I can see this happening if true. But I can add fire to your fire.

It goes along about the russians.

www.rense.com...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Based on your contribution level, i can say this might be 80% legit. I hope to hear more about this tomorrow during class. Keep this thread alive. This is such a scary situation if you think about it, not that you have to do too much thinking. These soldiers will probably only know how to speak Russian and will not understand English mercy. These Military fiends will destroy the patriot movement and disassemble any type of control from the resistance.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i live in the reno area also and have seen a huge increase in military activity north of reno. especially aircraft such as AC-130's and a large assortment of helicopters. weird stuff

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I pray this isn't true. At the same time I must ask you delve into that blog (your source) a bit more. I ran into it earlier today.

Read the comments below the story. He admits the picture of Russian troops is a stock photo, claims no photographic evidence as of yet.

You really think some American soldiers wouldn't be warning us and screaming about this from the rooftops if it where real?

Just dig into the site, I find no factual basis there.

EDIT to add: Without a doubt there have been recent, strange troop build-ups across the country. But Russians under the guise of the UN on American soil? Surely we have SOME good guys in the mix that could immediately say this is true or false? People that aren't anonymous?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Signals]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Interesting if true...

However, I would caution anyone that thinks the Russians are worse than our current military/gov't.

I'm not saying all of our troops would treat the homeland badly, but there are enough brainwashed to do damage.

And also, consider the angles that Russia has been taking lately.

They appear to be anti NWO/Israel/Iran Sanctions/ etc.

Are they just the other side of the Hegelian dialectic?

Or are they sick of the NWO crap?

edit to add: And doesn't Interpol currently have jurisdiction in the U.S. after some of the executive orders from Obama last year?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by beebs]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i doubt our government would let any american soldiers praticipate in an armed offensive over the american people. there is too much room for treason. if the soldiers turn on the military to fight for the people the military and government as a wehole would cease to exist. the only way for americas military to truly fall would be for its soldiers (especially the higher up officers) to turn on the system and eat it from the inside out. thats why foreign troops MUST be used.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
i live in the reno area also and have seen a huge increase in military activity north of reno. especially aircraft such as AC-130's and a large assortment of helicopters. weird stuff

The AC-130's have been stationed here for a few years, it is normal to see them and quite awsome when they come in to land in pairs. I have seen more helecopters lately, but have no idea why. I believe they are going to the Stead airport - the national air races are held there.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

ya there seems to be a lot of activity in the stead area and i have always seen military aircraft training in the area but not quite as often as i do now. ive been seeing hueys with their cargo doors open...you can see that they're filled with armed troops. they fly in groups of two and i see them almost every day now. its justy weird we have all of the desert and open spaces in the world (mostly owned by the federal government) and they train over the city and other populated areas.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

My brothers there here! Mother Russia

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No the site admits clearly they don't have pictures and do not expect to receive any. From what I am told anyone caught with a camera near this will be dealt with. Again this site is hearing this from people on site. It has also been confirmed to me by people I trust implicitly.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This is really starting to remind me of MW

The more this year plays out the more i want to get ready for something to happen.

I wish i wasn't injured right now

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I hope its true . Only Russia can free the world from the evil american empire.

Three Cheers for Russia

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
If this true, this will not only happen in america but also canada, if so
Get your gun powders ready for full season well at least if you ran out of bullets.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Mods please delete this post. I added it to my OP.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Now thats scary.

From a birds eye view almost looks like that charted code stuff for DNA or Blood, doctors always draws them for their blood work

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Obama didn't send national guard to the US-Mexico border to keep out Mexicans, he did it to keep in Americans!

Wonder why they are doing it in the west?

Arizona threatens to shut-off LA power

Pending unemployment extension

Unemployment rates

Nevada = 13.7%
California = 12.6%
Oregon = 10.6%

Any, all of these, or none of these could be a possibility.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I went to Bing Maps, and it appears that the runway with the vehicles has been photoshoped out. Take a look at runway #5. Pretty weird huh?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I was sent these pictures in an email. Anybody know where they came from or if they are real? Obviously this is in America but it's obviously not Russians either, looks more like Chinese to me...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/648030a73c7d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf742498afa5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbf965374520.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5/27/2010 by leisuredrummer]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join