It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians and the UN are here.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by FearNoEvil

So if there is no logical reason, it has never happened then?

RIGHT?

Ahh. Touché

It's a vicious circle.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
Good job, OP. Now you've got all the paranoid lurkers on this forum worried about imminent martial law.

Guys, please just think for two seconds! Does it make ANY logical sense to implement martial law at the moment? Do you honestly foresee this happening in the near future?

And, why the !@#$ would the UN be enforcing martial law? Good God, this forum is a joke at times.

You people WANT something big to happen so you can have some excitement in your life.

A potential evacuation of the Mississippi Gulf Coast (benzine, Corexit). I can assure you that would require Martial Law. As far as the UN involvement. Because when the "nut cuttin" starts US troops will not engage their own populace just like the populace does not want to engage them. You need an uninterested third party.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm surprised Mr. Alex Jones hasn't picked up on this situation. I know he's already "exposed" the Fema "death" camps. He's the biggest loud mouth around extreme paranoia conspiracies. Even if their is/was foreign troops here for peaceful /military training wouldn't you think he would have already brought this to his followers attention. Just a thought. To the OP, If you did indeed see foreign troops I think it would have been better to ask why they might be here rather than imply a possible takeover.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I followed the vidoe of the un vans at the fla. airport back to google and people are posting there that these vans have been there for over a year and they are just scrap metal and none of them run. They say you can see a car crusher in the google earth so it's just a scrap operation. So, I don't know ......May be, may not be...We'll know very soon though.....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
There is a mobile Iraqi warzone training ground set up in Whyoming to train for reserve deployments to Iraq. I would imagine they'll be heading there for some sort of join training excercise.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have a feeling this could have something to do with the fact that now Corporations can call the shots. Anyone with a debt/voice against them, could be prosecuted by the UN, with what ever means they'd like: locked away in a camp until they've made enough money out of you and have trained you to get recommitted back into their system. This could mean that because we are heading to a major collapse, they must insure their safety and can order the President to complete this mission: what ever it is they wish.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Thanks for the heads up.

but.

I have to call bs on this one. I work among police frequently. I am also familiar with the folks in dispatch.

NONE of the cops would cooperate with "new masters". Way too much class (at least in the department I deal with). Were any of this true the PTB would have to put a bullet into the head of EVERY cop on the street.

Period.

The first time a cop came under fire he would have every available officer there with fairly good firepower. Would they loose? Maybe.

This is the rub.

Dispatch would be running screaming. Local papers would go nuts. Citizens would call friends. Citizens would arm up and the ruskies would have a real issue (short of carpet bombing the entire town or city).

I dont doubt that the enemy is among us. Most are much closer to home than we think. I dont think they could or would do something this overt.

No disrespect to you or your contact.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Have you ever played a chess game against someone real inexperienced? Then when you put them in check mate the inexperienced person is like, "WHAT? How did you do that, I didnt see that coming!" Same principal here......... TPTB are the chess master, we are the kids learning to play. No one is going to see the checkmate until its too late. A lot of the things we are seeing I think are something very real, but a lot of disinfo is being spread about. We should look at this for what it is, and think twice

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Guys, relax, this is all viral marketing for the new Red Dawn movie. LOL. WOLVERINES!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Maybe they're here to help us? Maybe they're will be an attack done by china or NK and they're here to fight along side us just so whenever it's over they can become strong allies and get some of our land?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

ahhhhh that picture is so dope.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
LOLS... you guys crack me up on the whole "Russian's are here" deal. Now i'm as much of a conspiracy buff as anybody else on this page. Just keep in mind that this is the time for the Coast Guard and The Reserves to do their two week training.
Honest, you guys shouldn't trip too far out on this. It's just training. So unless they start rounding up the civilians and spying on your neighbors, you don't have anything to worry bout.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rukas

Darn it. you did it first. LOL That Thompson actres makes me think of Sarah Palin.

And on that note. Way to go Suckers, for voting Obama & Gang into the White House. How's that Hope & Change going for you?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fac67bc76c31.jpg[/atsimg]

Enjoy your oppressive lives. Me and my homies will be figthing and then re-grouping if and when possible in North Central PA. Code word is:
U2U me for it-and it will cost a star.

It's worth it. We have a fully equiped Militia there-manned Centers (under ground). We have been preparing for this for over 10 years. We have stock piles of weapons so newcomers (such as yourselves-just ask for Smythe (don't ask).

Try to bring some useful skill or useable equipment with you if possible-in case some of the storage areas are destroyed, discovered or otherwise comprimised.

God Bless America (The way we knew it) and Lets hope the Aliens are on our side and show up to fight along with us. Now is the time hidden Aliens amoungst us as it is Live or Die for Freedom.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04ff999346ae.jpg[/atsimg]

Time to stop professing how much of an Alien you are on here and get in the game and fight with us, to preserve the life we both once enjoyed. I welcome all Lizardmen-Reptiles-Nordic looking-short-tall-fat-ugly to come. It is time. I will be at the location you abducted Todd Sees (shhh)

Oh, and, this wouldn't have happened if Palin/McCain had been elected-I bet ya!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6913cecf06e7.jpg[/atsimg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Been a long day. I just can't by it. All these American Troops-my nephews and their friends etc. Don't you think they would be sounding ANY alarm bells by now? Warning and getting the word out. They aren't mindless freaks that would allow this to happen.

The young farmer kid from Nebraska, The cowboy from Montana, The break-away Amish blond kid from Ohio, and on and on. I just can't buy it.

So, bring it on. It this is how your great selection of POTUS wants to roll, we ready in North and South Central PA (which we believe will be the stopping point, meaning we resist there). They won''t make it any further-with your help.

Get going now-start packing. I will be leaving Friday night at 7:00. My unit and any other are meeting up in State College [Penn State] at Beaver Stadium (yes, we anticipate that many and need the parking). We then will be going up 144 to 120 to the Route 6 area for orders. I won't be hard to spot-look for someone like this, named Smyhte (Shhhh) Roger, Out:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6936c3bd5cd3.jpg[/atsimg]
General Smythe-Commander of the Fighting 69th a.k.s. The Knuckle Heads

I'm sorry for the scastic response there in the beginning but you know sometimes-when faced with so many terrible things, You just have to laugh, and laugh out loud, like I am right now.

Have a great MEMORIAL DAY weekend. May God rest our souls

[edit on 5/27/2010 by anon72]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You can drive all the way tothe run way....Have fun going there.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

Russians? .. common, our Gov can recruit better than Russians.. their special forces equates to an American SWAT team. A civil insurrection would pit American military men, against American military men.. Russians wouldn't stand a chance.

Nor would UN Troops, their ugly baby-blue helmets make awesome targets from long range.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am know a UK submariner who tours the submarines in a certain ocean.
They regualary dock in he USA for whatever reasons.

I do know there is a thing, where a lot of fleets from different countries all dock and have beer and a hotdog. dont know the name of the event though.
Just spoke to my friend about this, and he assured me nothing is amiss.

If it was, he would know, he is fairly high up in the submarine area.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

A little piece I saw today in the Russian news:

Russia to cut down on officers (200,000!!!!):

Rising through the ranks in Russia's army has gotten harder, with the country slashing the number of places for trainee officers. The Ministry of Defense announced the cutback as part of plans to reform the Russian army and lay off some 200,000 officers. The move is prompted by the fact that there is currently an excess of officers, who are often made to serve in lower ranks. There will also be a massive reduction in all but essential personnel.

“The Ministry of Defense was set on increasing the professionalism of the Russian military, their ability to operate more modern, efficient and complicated weaponry. The plan was to reduce tension in society. Going back from this policy represents a significant political challenge,” Pikaev told RT.

Source: english.ruvr.ru...

I think you nailed it!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
These are from the set of the Red Dawn remake...
we can all relax...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
doing some self research I stumbled about this and think you guys may find it interesting...

en.wikipedia.org...

This article, which is referenced, screams to me DEATH CAMPS. And there's actually some validity to it.

If you follow the link in the op, you'll come accross the American "Police" Force...

God Bless all, and thanks for having the courage to share this enlightening article OP.

neversurrender

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ok, where were you guys yesterday when I posted this very same article, also saying I make no claims as to any amount of truth in the article, and all I got were belligerent, childish replies from the ever shrinking self proclaimed man-child geniuses of the obamanation?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join