It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are free!! They are leaving us!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hmmm interesting. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10 what is it? If you answer correctly I will know who you are. Answer with anything but the correct answer and I will know who you are.

eff oh you are

or the number of words in that senrence.....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I know how many of you feel, and i feel you. I am so sick of being a slave. However, nothing is free on this planet earth, and this will never change.

Yes, the taxes can be abolished, but that is pretty much it. If you want water, you have to go fetch it from eg. a lake. If you want food, you have to grow it, or go out hunting, or pay someone else who has food.

There is a thin line between dreaming for a free society, and dreaming to be a bum, a parasite living on others.

I am refusing work in this society because i protest the way it is now. But i work hard when i feel i am doing the right thing. So in a sense i am just waiting for "the changes to take place"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPRAWL
What do you mean when you say "wake up"? Spiritually? And how does one "remember"? (English is not mu language but I hope you understand my question) Practically, how do I "wake up"?

Hoping for an answer to this question, since I´ve read about this "waking up" in a lot of threads here on ATS.

I, myself, am a spiritual seeker and have been so all my life. But I have not been able to wake up anything. So your thread intersests me.

Indeed! Waking up doesn't require much in the United States. It is easy to see the rigged game and the players who blindly think that they are going to get a piece of the corporate pie through advancement and manipulation.

The remembering is slightly more challenging. As I believe it requires the shedding of your Self identity (EGO) in order for your mind to hear the quiet whisper of your past. meditation is a must, and complete chakra cleansing and opening is essential to the success of your journey. Don't listen to the nay sayers.

Once in proper meditation, ask God or your higher self to reveal to you the lives you lived in the past.....it will come to you as fast as you allow it. It could take years, it could take minutes.It is all within your power.

Only within your subconscious mind, can you process the information without the brain messing it up and painting favorable pictures.

Depending on how open you are to receive life changing information, you will begin to see the signs becoming more obvious to you.

It takes time and it takes absolutely no effort at all. But it requires discipline and silencing of the mind, desires and opinions.

Does that help a little?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

well if you would read those books instead of just the front cover and the last page you would know that ONLY 1% of global forest destruction is caused by logging for things like paper and wood. ONE PERCENT!!! amazing i know. the vast majority of forest destruction is done by pesant farmers, conducting slash and burn deforestation for sustinance farming. so yeah if we all walked away from our jobs we would destroy the forests trying to sustain ourselves. we couldnt all be hunter gatherers so we would have to farm for food, and destroy the plot it takes to grow that food. ONE PERCENT

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Well, what ever happends, dont go with any one to mars or enter into the light, you will just be reprogrammed....

Care to elaborate?

Are you being serious or are you being sarastic? If you are serious I would like to know more. I really love anything that involves Mars.

Well, I dont think I can, it is a huge topic...And would be offtopic !

But, rent or download a movie called 'Believers', it will clue you in a bit.
Take it as you like: you always hear Walk into the Light, go in to the Light !! When you do that, your memories gets erased and you get sent back here to slave for another lifetime....

'they' also will need people on Mars for the start-up there, but you will probably just be running around in packs scavaging for foods so 'they' can see where people are gathering for food and Water..

Dont get fooled by the shiny Awesome spaceships......

[edit on 27/5/2010 by ChemBreather]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakemil

well if you would read those books instead of just the front cover and the last page you would know that ONLY 1% of global forest destruction is caused by logging for things like paper and wood. ONE PERCENT!!! amazing i know. the vast majority of forest destruction is done by pesant farmers, conducting slash and burn deforestation for sustinance farming. so yeah if we all walked away from our jobs we would destroy the forests trying to sustain ourselves. we couldnt all be hunter gatherers so we would have to farm for food, and destroy the plot it takes to grow that food. ONE PERCENT

Have you read the Anastasia books??

The ringing cedars of russia???

We could DEFINATLY do it THAT way!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by above
I know how many of you feel, and i feel you. I am so sick of being a slave. However, nothing is free on this planet earth, and this will never change.

Yes, the taxes can be abolished, but that is pretty much it. If you want water, you have to go fetch it from eg. a lake. If you want food, you have to grow it, or go out hunting, or pay someone else who has food.

There is a thin line between dreaming for a free society, and dreaming to be a bum, a parasite living on others.

I am refusing work in this society because i protest the way it is now. But i work hard when i feel i am doing the right thing. So in a sense i am just waiting for "the changes to take place"

It WILL change. keep on keepin on. If we don't do this, our children are going to have to take our place. My children need their father to give them a world where they can be free. if I don't give it to them, I'll die trying.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakemil

Amazing analysis.
, let's make that a new topic. "If we quit our jobs, we will destroy the forest!" I would love to see the responses you get.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

I'm just going to repost something I said 5 seconds ago in another thread:

Wow, just......wow. So if I stop using my brain I don't have to work anymore. Will this new connection feed my kids? Keep me from dying from exposure when the bank kicks me out of my house? No, it won't. As a matter of fact, this new connection or state of mind will accomplish only one thing: NOTHING. You are asking people to waste their lives in persuit of something that does not exist.

I'm happy that you are happy and that's all that really matters, but this is pure rubbish. I work because my work is valuable, I have a family because I love them, and I own things that enhance my life. These things are not products of my awareness or my comfort zone, they are the things that I want because my attachment to these things and people enhance my life.

You sit there and chant all you want and I will continue to do what truly makes me happy and die knowing that I lead a full life....not wasted it trying to ascend or cross over or whatever the hell it is you're talking about.

Very good words. We can look to the stars all we want, but keeping both feet on the ground.

Also, why should we stop working? OMG !!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
''

A slave to laws, responsibilities, education, greed, despair, negativity and heart brokenness. Victim of a system that demands my labor in return for it's mediocre nourishment. Working for energy and technology that is already free and available.

Damn you for telling me my dreams were a dillusion!!!

''

Thats one for in the books mate, nicely put

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

After the verbal beating I took today on this thread, words of inspiration like yours, are a sight for sore eyes.

Namaste

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
It is really an abusive relationsship.....one day waking up and realizing the abuser is full of BS, and is just a cowardly controll freak....

Because that is really what is going on, from the very bottom, all the way to the very top.....

So every wife or husband that leaves an abuser is a first step, and then all the way up the line where we have "sovereignty" and go take our own land and grow our own food and walk around in our pajamas all day without caring what anyone else thinks.

that is one of the biggest keys... still caring about people, but NOT caring what they think about you, or caring about their judgments or what they want from you...... harm none, yet be true to yourself.

You hit the nail on the head. If we don't all start walking towards this vision, we can be guaranteed that our children will end up wearing a name tag and repeating "Thankyou for shopping at Walmart"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
But I woke up and see the slavery of my life. Not physical slavery....but psychological slavery.

Funny how slavery itself has evolved. First they had to whip the donkey to move the cart, now they just dangle a carrot in front of it.

But it's also important to understand that the majority of people are not ready to be independent just yet. They are animals in captivity that need some training before they can be set free.

[edit on 27/5/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Good for you mate. Why do you think it is DNA and not some telecommunication device in you receiving info from somewhere else - it could false as well, you know... information always can be manipulated.

I trust only one thing - unconditional love.

--------
Memories can not be erased by white light. It does not mean you have to follow those whispers.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
2012 is happening right now. Close the books, stop working, throw your eyes skyward and realize that you have infinite energy at your disposal NOW. You have unlimited resources NOW, you have freedom NOW, you are in the final steps of this incarnation of the entire Earth.

You know, I fear for humanity in these upcoming years. When the end of 2012 comes and goes without a single sound, a huge amount of people are going to snap and either commit suicide or do as much damage as they can. This whole "The Illuminati is a dying lion scratching and clawing at everything it can" and "We are on the verge of ascending to an infinite paradise where we have infinite power and freedom" crap is starting to wear on me. If Y2K, with as little evidence as it had, got so many people riled up, I can only imagine what will happen when 12/21/12 comes. Will the Illuminati use the mass confusion, depression, and rioting on the 22nd or 23rd to usher in the New Age? Will this be "The failed prediction to end all failed predictions"?

2012 is not happening now. If it was happening now, aliens would have landed, all the wars would have stopped, and we would be getting prepared for the transition. I'm sick of reading about how every single disaster that happens is now somehow connected to 2012 and is all a part of the "plan." I'm sick of people talking about the plan. I want to see aliens land, free energy released, something, anything that is life-changing. I want to see something that is 99.9% indisputable.

If the Illuminati's plan is to make everybody completely apathetic about the future come the 22nd of December, 2012, I think they've succeeded with me. I just don't really care either which way anymore. If we all ascend, fine, and if we all turn into slaves, fine, but getting cooked like a frog slowly in a pot is absurd. Either take me out or cook me already! Stop messing around!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
whats new....more new age tripe

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
I am a slave to money, I hate it... I cant enjoy a day without worring about bills, food, clothes for my baby, my car payment. I have to take care of my family even if it means I cant go camping like I use to, or go to the beach all weekend long... Its sad actually, im so tired all the time when I do have spare time all I want to do is Sleep
grrrr

That's the feeling of millions of Americans.

Our paychecks get smaller..and smaller, until we need more than 2 jobs to pay rent! Everyone is going to feel this one. And it's going to push everyone to the limit.

Even the guy who thinks he's got a secure job, is going to start feeling the pressure and see the face of fear that is waiting to gobble him up when his paychecks stop coming in.

Then we'll see if they talk the same way they do here.

I fell off the American Dream wagon, and I'm not going to get back on again, I'm not buying another car, and I'm not going to buy any more of their plastic junk. I've reduced my bills and consumer spending by about 80 percent. If everyone did this, imagine the implications.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauempire
whats new....more new age tripe

That's it? Nothing to offer or share?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Some questions:

How did you come to the conclusion that you re from Atlantis? You say this as if you were born knowing about Atlantis instead of learning about it/being taught...get what I'm saying?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I don't know what the world will be doing in 2012. I know what I will be doing and that's good enough for me. You talk of suicide and despair, that's happening already, where have you been?

I don't mean to pry, but who is feeding you all of this hopeless despair? I ask, because you come across as very depressed and melancholic.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join