It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are free!! They are leaving us!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This message might be hard for some of you to believe, since the reality of your world seems so gloom and dim. Here's the news that I've retrieved from the global conscience of humanity!!

We are becoming free!! Take off your cuffs and the things that bind you through moral and legal obligations. The enemy is killing himself, fighting his own wars. Let him do it! Don't fight for his reasons. They are killing each other at a record clip.

Their wants and their greed, blindness and selfishness are finally clashing with the reality of the divine. They are coming to their cross roads. The final decision. To continue to be a slave, or to give your life in the walk towards your freedom.

It's happening right NOW! The religious people, the atheists and non believers alike are all coming to a cross road where their spirit is screaming for them to wake up and set them free.

I'm on that walk right now. My God this is the scariest thing I've ever done in my life. I remember who I am, I know it sounds crazy, I swear to you I know. I am from Atlantis, I have been here for hundreds, maybe thousands of years. And this morning I received, what i believe, is my final vision of what is actually happening in my life. I am a slave....

A slave to laws, responsibilities, education, greed, despair, negativity and heart brokenness. Victim of a system that demands my labor in return for it's mediocre nourishment. Working for energy and technology that is already free and available.

Damn you for telling me my dreams were a dillusion!!!

You see, I am a broken heart. Millions of you are looking at me right now and saying to yourself "He's too lazy" , "He's not trying hard enough" "He's dumb, an idiot" 'He's a failure" "He deserves what he gets" "He's ignorant"

NO! I am just like you! I just want a chance of life. Why have you asked me to work for my existence? Why did you tell me that I am bound by your laws and your ideas and your systems? It is you that has lied to me in all of my 3rd dimensional lives. YOu've keep me captive to your stimuli and I obeyed. But I have stopped in my tracks and am looking up at the Sun.

You see, the physical effort you make to secure survival is the very effort that is keeping you from your destiny. It's the flesh telling the spirit that 'I will lead the way instead of the part of me that resides in the higher realms".

I talk to him every day, all day. He is a horse and a Bear. He/She is beautiful, I think it is the spirit of Pegasus. Their are so many rainbows above my house. Seriously, there are strange rainbows appearing in the skies above. Perhaps disaster, perhaps not. But I am now secure in the knowledge that I am immortal and my body has been on a cross for 40 years. I am dead but resurrected.

I think I hear the voice of Jesus.......I feel the heat of God.

Free yourself. The tunnel looks dark and hopeless..but trust in what your higher spirit is telling you. Trust not in the lower voice that resonates from fear, hate, selfishness and bitterness.

2012 is happening right now. Close the books, stop working, throw your eyes skyward and realize that you have infinite energy at your disposal NOW. You have unlimited resources NOW, you have freedom NOW, you are in the final steps of this incarnation of the entire Earth.

Do not be scared of the earth quakes, volcanoes and the bleeding of mother earth in the Gulf;. She is well aware of this event and is actually becoming aware that it does not have to be slave to the negative energies that reside on it's surface. She is waking up..and so should you all.

Thanks for the chance to rant. And thanks for accepting me through my episodes of flesh and stupidity.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
All I can say is you seem to be in a lot of pain, a lot of suffering. Hopefully you find what you are looking for. I know you feel in bondage right now, but one love to yah anyways.

+15 more 
posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Glad you have joined us, now stretch, and shake off the cobwebs.

I have been saying this since I was a kid..... my family hates me for never conforming, but I continued to tell them, I am happy, they clearly are not... I actually have wayyyyy more than anyone I know because I have no debt etc....... I have friends that try to look like they are the Jones's but are 100000's in debt that drowns them...

I have no memory of an Atlantis or anything, but I know that no one should have to PAY to live... it is redonkulus!

+5 more 
posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Yes indeed. I guess I had to go through 40 years of torment to realize it myself. What amazes me the most, is that it is impossible to convince anyone of this! It is indeed custom designed for each person to learn in their own ways!

I mean, we have a lot of people who have found happiness and satisfaction within the system of this world. More power to them. But I woke up and see the slavery of my life. Not physical slavery....but psychological slavery.

That's the new and improved slavery that you can not see with your 5 senses, because it is a slavery that exists within.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
All I can say is you seem to be in a lot of pain, a lot of suffering. Hopefully you find what you are looking for. I know you feel in bondage right now, but one love to yah anyways.

Much pain. To the point of killing myself on numerous occasions. If you haven't gotten their yet and the system of the world is acceptable to you and is still giving you a paycheck, sex and laughter..I will pray for you when you fall. When you can't afford a pot to piss in.
You will remember this...and you will come to your cross road to decide if you believe or not.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

+28 more 
posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

I'm just going to repost something I said 5 seconds ago in another thread:

Wow, just......wow. So if I stop using my brain I don't have to work anymore. Will this new connection feed my kids? Keep me from dying from exposure when the bank kicks me out of my house? No, it won't. As a matter of fact, this new connection or state of mind will accomplish only one thing: NOTHING. You are asking people to waste their lives in persuit of something that does not exist.

I'm happy that you are happy and that's all that really matters, but this is pure rubbish. I work because my work is valuable, I have a family because I love them, and I own things that enhance my life. These things are not products of my awareness or my comfort zone, they are the things that I want because my attachment to these things and people enhance my life.

You sit there and chant all you want and I will continue to do what truly makes me happy and die knowing that I lead a full life....not wasted it trying to ascend or cross over or whatever the hell it is you're talking about.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I totatly agree with your post and what you say, im only 20 years old and i feel like im at the point of screaming out at humanity, my soul is burning and to be honest i think i have had enough. What things would you recommend to become more at 'one', Thanks

~
The loving will rise and the evil will burn.

Peace x

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm glad you have awoken brother. Don't count on many people following in your footsteps though.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well, what ever happends, dont go with any one to mars or enter into the light, you will just be reprogrammed....

+8 more 
posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
reply to post by Visitor2012

I'm just going to repost something I said 5 seconds ago in another thread:

Wow, just......wow. So if I stop using my brain I don't have to work anymore. Will this new connection feed my kids? Keep me from dying from exposure when the bank kicks me out of my house? No, it won't. As a matter of fact, this new connection or state of mind will accomplish only one thing: NOTHING. You are asking people to waste their lives in persuit of something that does not exist.

I'm happy that you are happy and that's all that really matters, but this is pure rubbish. I work because my work is valuable, I have a family because I love them, and I own things that enhance my life. These things are not products of my awareness or my comfort zone, they are the things that I want because my attachment to these things and people enhance my life.

You sit there and chant all you want and I will continue to do what truly makes me happy and die knowing that I lead a full life....not wasted it trying to ascend or cross over or whatever the hell it is you're talking about.

It's sad that you are telling yourself this.

+5 more 
posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There is no us and them, there's humanity screwing up hardcore.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it .
- Albert Einstein

Your pacifist philosophical "awakening" does nobody any good. Sorry, but it's the truth. It's not that the elite will self-destruct, it's that the ship is sinking and we're all about to plunge into the abyss.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nice observation Visitor2012 and I feel where you are comming from. It appears you are developing a sense of whats ahead for some and all I can say is goodluck with your observations friend.....

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
There is no us and them, there's humanity screwing up hardcore.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it .
- Albert Einstein

Your pacifist philosophical "awakening" does nobody any good. Sorry, but it's the truth. It's not that the elite will self-destruct, it's that the ship is sinking and we're all about to plunge into the abyss.

If you believe in mortality, then I guess I can see what you're saying. In the end, you're going to get and see exactly what you expect. Don't fool yourself into convincing me that I am going to experience the same.

If you still got some 'get up and go" left in you, then more power to you in the cotton fields. But in one of your lives, when you've decided it's enough, you will see what I'm talking about.

Until then, enjoy the cycle. From your description and the curse you continue to speak on the world, it's going to be a rough ride. I will have to hold on indeed.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This is an excellent thread. It presents a rare opportunity to speak of things a person dosn't normally get a chance to address in a public forum.
I certainly do feel you. I have never felt like I belong to this world. Although I am a part of the earth. How could anything that is a part of the earth, have to earn it's existence? This world system is mankinds attempt at life without the guidence of the creator God. Though I have always seen
it, only recently has it become obvious where that is taking us.

This rigid, robotic, inhuman, demonic. existence in a world that is unsympathetic to the human condition must be cloise to it's final breath.
I will love seeing it fade back into the darkness from which it came.

YES!

Thank you for the opportunity. Glad I didn't know you in this world.
Hope to know you in the next.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by randyvs]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just a few comments:

Congratulations on your own individual spiritual awakening, but don't forget to feed your body as well as your soul. We are still a ways off from this "change."

And:

"People call you crazy for being different, but you call them crazy for all being the same."

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Nice observation Visitor2012 and I feel where you are comming from. It appears you are developing a sense of whats ahead for some and all I can say is goodluck with your observations friend.....

Thankyou. I've seen what is ahead. It's Death. I decided that I better start living. Once I made that decision, I began remembering my past lives and this continued cycle.

The entire world is going to give another big PUSH, hopefully we will all be born and see our immortality.

It will be the Darkness if you believe it will be. Their is something bigger happening on Earth right now. It is beyond economy and world systems.

You are ALL about to loose your self titles, your self worth's and all the things you cling to.

Don't worry, it will all be returned to you, when you finally realize where it comes from. It takes more than a lifetime to accomplish this mind set. That is why through remembrance, you can accelerate your current life beyond most of the unconscious, reaction based parakeets around you.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Thankyou!! However, that's the tricky part.. you see, I can not work within that realm unless I have an empty stomach and no water.

I'm currently using the power of quantum energy to help accelerate the process of weening my body away from unnecessary foods through manipulating my own DNA. I use a combination of music, frequency tones and contemplation with focus on intent. So far it has rid me of my heart problems, and virtually every malady I had in my flesh. Now I'm going through the spiritual spa.

It takes discipline to see clearly when you are very hungry indeed! I think it's because the body is slowly beginning to eat itself or die. This helps open the door to the after life and gain clarity and the powers you were created to use.

I don't know if I should speak about it or not. But it seems like good news for humanity. But some how, I find myself always surrounded by angry brains.... Where are the free minds?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Oh please, humanity as a whole could go extinct in a hundred years, but if you led a decent life here and made good relationships working on yourself spiritually, then what else is there? Look at it this way...out of all the points of light in the sky you are on a VERY hospitable rock with fresh water(for now) and good weather(for now) have a roof over you're head, food to eat and a computer to whine online with.....it isn't THAT bad. More than what the other 60+ percent of humanity has. Thanks for making me feel grateful!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

You need help. I'm afraid you won't find it here. Or do you intentionally trash threads that discuss ideals and philosophies you don't agree with?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join