It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are free!! They are leaving us!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Seriously, what are you on about? You talk to a horsebearpegasus? What?

Friggin hippies.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I don't deny that at all. To assume just because somebody is a student of the mind that they have mastered the mind is a short coming of the person thinking that. I never claimed that I or anybody studying physcology was better than anybody else. Your assumption on that matter only points to your own pre concieved notions of reality.

hmmm? ok, well i don't think I made any assumptions of you, I was simply making an observation of an "assumption" you were making. I don't want to argue in the least bit as i came here to enjoy others of the same mind state.

ps. again if you analyze your words the way you do others, it is very easy to come to the same conclusion, let's stop talking in circles shall we, lol.

Peace

actually sir i wasnt making an assumption, i was stating a belief. The difference being that something i believe in i dont assume to be true i believe it to be. if there is a circular conversation going on here it must be on your end not mine. again a brilliant example of how individuals observes reality.

for the record i dont take anything said in here seriously simply because nobody knows anything but what they believe in. For you to take another persons word as gospel only shows your lack of faith in your own understanding of reality.

and this isnt an argument if thats what your thinking its a conversation. its not even a debate its merely an exchange of ideas.

i come here for the variety of opinions, mostly to listen and learn and occasionally to question. misinterpretation is the biggest culprit of disagreements.

on that note i shall leave you kind folks to your musings and wish you well on your journey of discovery. keep an eye out for bandits on the highway there everywhere.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Hmmm interesting. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10 what is it? If you answer correctly I will know who you are. Answer with anything but the correct answer and I will know who you are.

eff oh you are

or the number of words in that senrence.....

close mellisa it was very close

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Hmmm interesting. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10 what is it? If you answer correctly I will know who you are. Answer with anything but the correct answer and I will know who you are.

eff oh you are

I allways like a good guessing game! Had to give it a go!

so am I the devil or something now?? lol...... or still some average Susie Q??

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
oops double post!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by mellisamouse]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach4

It's a slice off the movie FREAKS.
Wonderful movie.
I put Schlitzy right up there with Mae West and Screamin Jay Hawkins for culture heroes.
The unguarded friendliness seems about right for me.
You'd dig the movie, got some sure enough human oddities, not like we all aint though, a "normal" person would scare me.
Thanks for the compliment!
Luminaught

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't understand the purpose of these threads, so... um... good for you OP? Have fun being "awakened" or whatever it is you claim to be. I'm going to keep going to school, working, and living like a normal person because being "awakened" and "free" won't pay the bills and support a family.

Too bad we can't all live in your fantasy world, OP.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ciledehgaem
reply to post by Visitor2012

Some questions:

How did you come to the conclusion that you re from Atlantis? You say this as if you were born knowing about Atlantis instead of learning about it/being taught...get what I'm saying?

That's a good question. I don't think ATS is a place that welcomes this type of discussion. It's a beautiful story, but too personal and sacred to trust in the hands of the people in this community.

I've written the story a few times in this reply, but I erased it. ATS is just not the place for this. I learned a valuable lesson today and I'm grateful for it.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProUSA
I don't understand the purpose of these threads, so... um... good for you OP? Have fun being "awakened" or whatever it is you claim to be. I'm going to keep going to school, working, and living like a normal person because being "awakened" and "free" won't pay the bills and support a family.

Too bad we can't all live in your fantasy world, OP.

Indeed, go to school, work and pay your bills. We should all do the things we feel we must do.
I hope it works out for you.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I mean suicide and despair at levels never seen before, such as millions upon millions of people committing suicide in a single day come 12/22/12 when the 21st comes and goes with nothing happening. I've seen so much hope put on the upcoming ascension. Take a step back for a second, put aside all your hard-etched opinions, and view it from this perspective:

What if you are wrong?

Let's say every single thing you are hoping for, that you believe so passionately, never ever comes to pass. 2020 is here, America has crashed or been turned into the next Nazi Germany, and you're lying at home with your family. Everything general is the same, nothing has gotten better, and life for everybody around the globe continues to degrade day after day. Will you still maintain hope then? How about in 2030? 2040? 2050? Let's say that despite everything you have seen and how awake you believe yourself to be, nothing you have seen actually comes to pass.

What will you do then? This is the hardest question believers have answering, since most believers I come across are so blinded by their belief that they refuse to answer it.

I'm not saying I'm disagreeing with what you have said all throughout this thread, but understand that I have read about and heard the opinions of literally thousands of individuals of how the world is and where we are going.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny
Seriously, what are you on about? You talk to a horsebearpegasus? What?

Friggin hippies.

What's a horsebearpegasus?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

eff oh you are

I allways like a good guessing game! Had to give it a go!

so am I the devil or something now?? lol...... or still some average Susie Q??

i dont know who or what the devil is so i cant answer that question, and as for you being average i dont know what that is either. but i do know the stereo type that is associated with that word and if your on this site commenting on a thread like this i doubt you are. and thats a good thing.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

I mean suicide and despair at levels never seen before, such as millions upon millions of people committing suicide in a single day come 12/22/12 when the 21st comes and goes with nothing happening. I've seen so much hope put on the upcoming ascension. Take a step back for a second, put aside all your hard-etched opinions, and view it from this perspective:

What if you are wrong?

Let's say every single thing you are hoping for, that you believe so passionately, never ever comes to pass. 2020 is here, America has crashed or been turned into the next Nazi Germany, and you're lying at home with your family. Everything general is the same, nothing has gotten better, and life for everybody around the globe continues to degrade day after day. Will you still maintain hope then? How about in 2030? 2040? 2050? Let's say that despite everything you have seen and how awake you believe yourself to be, nothing you have seen actually comes to pass.

What will you do then? This is the hardest question believers have answering, since most believers I come across are so blinded by their belief that they refuse to answer it.

I'm not saying I'm disagreeing with what you have said all throughout this thread, but understand that I have read about and heard the opinions of literally thousands of individuals of how the world is and where we are going.

You ask me what will I do if 2012 comes and nothing happens? It's hard to say, because it's happening to me right now.

maybe the reason you never got an answer to your question is because it's a ridiculous question. "What will you do if everything you see and desire doesn't come to pass?" How the hell am I supposed to answer that?

Thankfully, I don't have to wait. It's happening now. maybe not for you, but it is for me.

As for America crashing and becoming a Nazi society, men will do what they do. I shall do what I need to do.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

I'm just going to repost something I said 5 seconds ago in another thread:

Wow, just......wow. So if I stop using my brain I don't have to work anymore. Will this new connection feed my kids? Keep me from dying from exposure when the bank kicks me out of my house? No, it won't. As a matter of fact, this new connection or state of mind will accomplish only one thing: NOTHING. You are asking people to waste their lives in persuit of something that does not exist.

I'm happy that you are happy and that's all that really matters, but this is pure rubbish. I work because my work is valuable, I have a family because I love them, and I own things that enhance my life. These things are not products of my awareness or my comfort zone, they are the things that I want because my attachment to these things and people enhance my life.

You sit there and chant all you want and I will continue to do what truly makes me happy and die knowing that I lead a full life....not wasted it trying to ascend or cross over or whatever the hell it is you're talking about.

You are completely drowned in the societarial norms.
Work can take on many forms, such as planting your own food and herding your own animals to have food for your kids.
The bank will not take your house, if you do not have debt. If you have debt--the bank owns you. If you do not have debt--they hold no power over you.

You can work towards many things. But why work for someone else's profit? If you work in some company, you work for someone else first, and then for yourself. This is not however, in a positive way. You are not working to benefit your fellow man, you are transforming your effort into profits for the people who thrive on exploitation.

The richest people I have met in my life, became that way either by inheritance, or by exploiting others and willingly admiting to it.

You might be content prostrated infront of the bankers who rule your life, but I for one will never lower myself to that. And there are plenty of others who think as I do.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I don't believe what i'm reading!!!!!!

Just this morning on my way to work i was listening to a song that says in the lyrics:
Have I returned from the dead
a lightning was striking my head
Clarity's filling my mind
I am refined

Unlock the gate to reality
Leaving the maze to be free
Tangled in a realm
of fantasy and dreams
Blinded by delusion and pain
I must escape - break the chain

Countless years
of existence in the cold
Now I'm at the mercy
of the one I've once controlled

From far beyond the ending of all time
I saw the light saving me from the night
Eternal slave your master has returned
Obey and release me
The prisoner of the void

Uhh, I've been traveling
the darkest dimension
A disembodied soul
in damnation
But then I found sanctuary
Peaceful rest in my own entity

Now I realize
We have reached the final shore
Oh, I can't allow him
To destroy it anymore

Demons of time I have felt your embrace
Out in the vastness now I know your face
Oh I gave into the power of thought
Now I must use it to leave my
Sepulchral vault

From far beyond
the ending of all time
I saw the light
saving me from the night
Eternal slave
Your master has returned
Hear my command

From far beyond
I have been seeing the light
Eternal gods
Hear my entreaty and free me
Release me from the void

Anyway i have heard this song a hundred times ,but just this morning i started thinking that we are slaves.That it seems that someone is controlling our lives.That "free will" is just a myth.That whatever we do,no matter how hard we try we will never be free.We just have an illusion of freedon.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

What I am about to say is not meant in a negative way. Instead its as a concerned person. Its sounds as though you have had a psychotic break. Usually when this really takes hold of someone there is a euphoric feeling, and a certainty of truth. Problem is what follows is usually a level of depression usually unparalleled in life. Before that happens to you, I really encourage you to seek some sort of person to just talk to. It can be a spiritual person, or a professional. Either way it is important you try to temper the full brunt of the coming emotional crash. Its like a sugar high....... feels great but the energy is short lived and the crash can be catastrophic.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
S & F

This is great. I'm the same way. When I see a disaster, I mentally and emotionally celebrate. It's hard to say without feeling sadistic, but I see the bigger picture, and those who die planned it that way. Those who weren't supposed to were miracuosly saved from harms way. Don't you think it was weird we were finding survivors in Haiti and Chile a while after who just so happened to have the  right conditions to survive?   

The disasters only lead to a more positive future. I always say that the darker the world becomes now as it is collapsing, the lighter it will be in the future. Kind of like a bounce back effect.

But yes, almost anybody can see the clearness that 2012 is starting now.

Peace.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I want to be free too.

I feel as if I am working toward nothing. I've worked since I was 13 years old. I went to college for 4 years, now back in graduate school. I am tired and weary of everything. I don't feel like I am living life. I'm on a hamster wheel that never stops.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
For crying out loud, i swear... and humanity is expected to move forwards?? we cant even handle an open public forum enough to treat people with common place human decency.. hell. i wouldnt let us off our planet either!

to the OP, i wish you a great journey ahead, and for everyone at this point in time in the world.. it may be rough going, but the strong are to make it through whatever is to come..

I am not religious, so i dont believe this has anything to do with the God mentioned here.. i have a belief of a God Mind of sorts, a prime creator, just not the Christians version of what they think 'him' to be.. but things have been obviously changing around, as things always do.. but one day.. eventually, whenever this is going to happen.. thousands of seconds from now, or thousands of years from now..something is bound to come along and shake up the planet, and everything on it, cycles show through billions of years this has happened time and again, who knows though. but caution and awareness of ones own surroundings.. is always a good idea, one never knows what is just around the corner, which is why so many do carry that fear wit them constantly, instead of living this life we chose to be here for (even for those of us who havent a clue why we made that choice due to our mass amnesia) but just because something is unknown, doesnt automatically make it a negative..
Good times and fair winds to you OP.

edited for wording/spelling

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Full_Vision]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

WoW, reading your tread I just got a flashback to the sixties. Just a little bit of advice, stay away from the sugar lumps they nearly did my head in too. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join