It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are free!! They are leaving us!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Who's song is that please?

Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Dude, that read like poetry to me. I literally wept as I read it as it is EXACTLY my journey.

I know I don't have to tell you this but to inspire resolve in others, ignore all the distracters and naysayers that I am sure are contained even within this thread for "all the world is a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers, each anothers audience....."

Be the peace!!!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

What lie would that be?. That he disagrees with you? You're really ending a conversation with someone because they disagree with you. That is not spiritual. Looking back at you posts it is clear you are very angry. You have criticized anyone who has not agreed with you. A person who has supposedly found the level of freedom and spirituality you have would most certainly allow others to choose their own path. It is obvious you are looking for something but it is clear you haven't found it. But that's what life is about. It's a journey. Good luck!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Apologies, but I feel you've had a peg too many!

I think I hear the voice of Jesus.......I feel the heat of God.

Huh? Now that doesn't look too good, does it? You should have been 'hearing' the voice of God and 'feeling the heat' of Jesus instead!!

But wow! More than half a hundred flags and counting!! Am I missing something here? There must be more than meets my eye in your opening post!! Duh! Big Moose that I am!!

Edit to add:

Still trying to figure it all out.....

[edit on 27-5-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I have often contemplated how we ended up here,in the condition we are forced to live in now.

In the beginning,all one had to do was go out and get what one needed to survive,we have been tricked into believing we have it better now,but in fact are enslaved to our luxuries to the point that if they were taken away,we would not know how to hunt and gather to feed and shelter ourselves.

Those in power won't shut us down,because there is so much money to be made from supplying us with the things we need to survive,yet we could just as well go get these things ourselves,with nothing more required than the effort exerted to go get these things.

Those in power control us through our needs,or those things we believe we need.

You have switches on your walls to turn things on and off,those in power have switches to turn your switches off,every aspect of your life is controlled by another,yet you keep trying to convince yourself you are free.

Freedom is not a 9 to 5 job,it is a 24/7 job,and it isn't as hard as you would be led to believe it is,you just don't remember how to do it.

Complaining is a start,but take it to another level and find ways to fix your problems yourself,with little or no help from others.

Some things can't be fixed,everybody has to die someday,why live your life being a slave to earn money for meaningless toys and other junk?.

Go out and enjoy yourselves,skip work,many will probably lose their jobs anyway,go learn to live before you die,before your body is too ruined from working a job to do those things you want to do but don't.

The most dangerous thing to those in power,is those who are ruled having time to think and realize the truth.

TPTB must be getting kinda nervous about all of those unemployed people out there,they go out of their way to disperse the homeless,in fear that they may band together into an uncontrollable body,too large to subdue.

Of course this is scary to the coddled masses,those who think they enjoy success,but don't realize how easily everything can be taken away,reducing them to something which they have been conditioned to abhor.

Think about it,you can see the perfect logic of it,how it is to benefit the few at the expense of the many.

If you can't see it,there may be no hope for you....

The only thing man ever did was remove himself from the natural order of things,setting the whole system out of balance.

The only thing man ever created was money,all else was always here.

Free of charge.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ill try to keep this short. Im only on page two...and very concerned for a few other selves here.

Discovering your freedom within the Universe is a great and wonderful thing. But there are very good reasons for our physical bodies here, for having social systems to try to have some sort of pathway for people to work, eat, and have homes ect.

No one is making you work for the system...you are free to go make your own cloths and live in the mountains if that is what you want...it doesnt make the entire system of the world wrong for everyone.

Mother Earth is holding alot of people right now...there must be systems. Within the systems is where we test and try new experiments, we take our intellect to every level of thought, no one has to tend to their fields from 4am till dusk anymore as well as tend to their livestock for their eggs, milk, and food for the day. Women dont have to make all their biscuits from scratch, if that is what they choose. Women can now work....sense things have been made in a way that a meal can be grabbed on the way home at the grocery and they dont have to have gardens and livestock at home. Hell, they dont even have to have a yard....they can do the Urban living and live in a home that sits ontop of someone elses home.

Just because you find these choices we have now....a bad thing...does not mean anyone is making you live that way.

What...do you think we should just have squatters rights....you find some land and you own it? How do we do that....with the population we have? And what....you want no laws? So what happens when someone wants to shoot you for the land you do have or the home you do claim? Is that their right?

So what kind of world are you creating for yourself in your mind? Is it a place where all the people think like you? Does that sound exciting? What will you learn in that world?

Im concerned....because you stated OP in a posts that you discovered that not eating and drinking was important for what you are going through. THis is actually sounding mental unless you can tell us you realize what a healthy fasting is and that its not something permenant. Our bodies are of Mother Earth...just like her, we consume and we eliminate. How do you know that you seeing rainbows above your house is not due to your lack of nutrition?

Dont spout off back to me and tell me that I am sad. I have had many experiences along the lines of where others would call me crazy. But I still love this world! I know I am of it! I am a co creator with the Spirit of life....BUT BUT BUT....there IS a spiritual law as well throughout the Universe.....(which concerns me with you because you dont seem to like order or cycles or laws).....but we do reap what we sow. This is how we are able to create....we create heavens...we create hells....by what our nature becomes. Its not like a wand in our hands and we say poof....its actually very systematic...and our inner nature is what leads the way in this creating.

I worry that you dont see the worth of working for something....such as your own cloths...do you sow? Do you make them yourself? What about when you did eat? Manna didnt just fall out of the sky for you did it? What about your home? Are you not thankful for shelter? Is it just given to you? Do you not have to wash a dish or cloth when you use it? That is work, is it not?

Just as mother earth must have upkeep....so do our bodies and our people.

We cant just live in bliss every minute of our dreams....if you knew anything about why you are experiencing this life right now, this very existence....you would understand what mother earth has to offer and why you are STILL here. Very few people are here due to choice....you may be one of those...but they are not usually the ones complaining...in fact, they are very hard workers.

Your line of thinking seems similar to religions....your looking for that 'heaven' where everything is bliss.

We all have much more to learn...its by no way over after this life or this experience.

If you dont die due to starvation or lack of water....are you going to be disappointed if you are still here years from now...and nothing really major has changed? Will you be able to handle that?

AND TO ALL OF YOU STARING AND FLAGGING....are you encouraging this person to continue to NOT EAT and DRINK? Im afraid there are many people going to be very disappointed...when they find that we are all still here 5 years from now and something magical hasnt happened.

Hey Im all for spiritual awakenings.....I have had my share of things and I have posted every experience I have had on here at ATS....which is MANY and I have taken the 'call her crazy' responses with pride.

But sometimes, its easy to fall into a world of dreams...where we forget reality....and the seeds to reap by sowing just dreams and not being a part of the existence you chose to come to...I just dont know if that is the best thing someone could do. Even though I have seen other worlds...and know there is a place I have a part in creating....I am so thankful for the work I can do to have shelter for me and mu children....it poured down rain last night and I feel worth when I know that it is I, ME, and only ME....who makes this shelter happen for us..and we arent living in a cave or under someone elses roof...I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THAT>

I am so thankful that I can grow my own garden...at my choosing...I dont have to buy all of my fruits and veggies at the store...I dont have to eat processed food IF I DONT WANT TO...I have a yard and I love it...I can have pets....we can play baseball games out there....I love tending to my green land. I work for it...and it is mine....and I am proud of that. Yes, that makes me happy! Why should I not have to earn my keep????Who is going to do it for me? Why should someone do it for me?

OP you may be a very unique person who can survive with no food or water....but most do not live healthy lives that way. One thing I do wonder...by the way this world and experience seems to make you very unhappy....is a very important question for you....if you think you have learned something of grand meaning.

Do you love yourself...every form...every being...do you love you? No matter what position you are placed in....No matter what hurdles come your way....if you love yourself for who you are....you will be OK!

Ive yet to understand....can you please give details of how you are a slave> and then please explain to me how the things of this world that do make you a slave...how could they be different? Give me a different scenario> Give me your dream world in a nutshell?

All my best
LV

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Once every 150 years or so,people take a stab at finding the truth,enough people at the same time to scare those who think they have control.

In the past,an orchestrated event,or rumour,was used to whip the masses into a religious or national fervor,to distract them from seeking the truth,and be tricked into pursuing the lies of those in control of them.

It is becoming very difficult to control the transfer of knowledge and information now,and that is where those who are in control become blatant tyrants.

Your masters will not let you go free willfully,so they find ways to turn you against one another.

If you don't like your job,downsize so you can do something you enjoy.

Stop driving your car.

Turn off your TV.

Be as efficient as possible,depriving those who depend on you to be wasteful.

Then,those who skim off the fat of the land will start TAKING from you to get their fix,they will not let you walk away from this huge lie.

But walk away,and don't look back ever,you only have this one life,live it for yourself,help others if you can,breathe it in before your last breath.

Don't wait until it is too late.

It has to start somewhere...
It has to start sometime...
What better place than here?...
What better time than now?...
All hell can't stop us now.....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Whether you would like to believe it or not,everything does fall from the sky.

If you own land,you are simply depriving another of the use of it if you deny them access,No one should own land,the world belongs to everybody.

Nobody owns land anyway, most are just too dumb to realize this,....

I don't defend squatter's rights,but to deny access to something you are not using is just wrong,especially if they are just out on walkabout,passing through.

If MOST people were a bit more fair,and reasonable,had any common sense at all,it would not be an issue,there is plenty of land for everyone.

Most people in the world seem to think everything falls out of the back of a truck,or off of a shelf at walmart.

The system you are defending,is what makes you think it is necessary.

Evil Logic.

There is some effort involved in getting what you need,but it is more rewarding to catch a fish,and apologize as you kill it to eat it,than going to a store to buy it without the realization that it died because you need it to live.

The biggest problem with mankind is selfishness,the kind where someone throws out a perfectly good computer,but shoots glue into the drives to render it useless to anyone else.

We only borrow the things we need for a short time,nothing belongs to anyone after they are gone.

It never did,and never will.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

I keep hearing people say 'masters' and 'they force us'..

No one is forcing you to buy food at the markets...no one is forcing you to not build your own home.

Me and my family live more on our own caught food and grown food then the average person out there...and let me just say.....it is not as if we just 'go out and get it'.

It is harder to gather your meats...clean them....bag it...freeze it. It is harder to can your veggies and grow enough for the whole year. Where do you think great things like the guns we use and the bait we use come from though? We are thankful to buy these things in the stores IF WE WANT THEM. Sure we could do bow and arrow hunting and the old simple hook for a fish...but there is a huge difference in the hunting material one uses and the amount of fish and game you end up with. Oddly enough...the better material you have while hunting game and fishing....the better your odds are at getting food.

And another thing....THANK GOD I can go buy a tiller to till my garden. Have you ever had to try to do a garden with just a shovel and a hoe? Thank God I dont have to make all my cloths and my kids as well!! At least I dont have to do that...and I am thankful for that. Im thankful I can get in my car and go buy them cloths instead of traveling by horse and buggy a hundred miles to the closest trade post.

Look people....no one is making me do anything. So what, I pay some taxes....so what, my government is still figuring their s**t out and still having each others noses up the others arses....that is life people...we are in a world that is not perfect...so what> I still have choices....and that is great to me! I save up on goods and water...just in case the society goes haywire...I would be a idiot not to though! I dont want to be at the mercy of the world!

Make ya a hut...be a hunter gather if that is your thing...no one is stopping you. But that life actually takes more work then the life working with the systems.

I think some are taking this all a bit too far.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

There is life beyond,only after you learn what you need to here,I think,I don't know....maybe not...?

I see religion as a way to keep people from doing anything here,while they live,depending on a myth to justify their deeds,to be forgiven for the unforgivable.

Do what you KNOW is right to do NOW,you don't know what comes after you leave.

You only have rumors,and faith,both of which are just not logical to base your entire life upon.

Heaven and Hell sound like fairy tales to me,to scare ignorant children into submission,but a moral person who really does mean well,and practices it,would not have issues either way,or push their religious views on another EVER,there is freedom to practice whatever religion you want in the U.S.,but it is not a permit to push it on others.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

That is just it...your acting like I dont have a choice to live as I want...but I do. I can show you hundreds of fish...that went to my belly...and my children's bellies. That is how I choose to live and I am not going to tell others it is a better way...because they also have the choice.

Are you saying....what I have worked for....should be someone elses? I share my home, I share my yard, if you knew the people in my life....I am a welcome. BUT...if someone wants to come take the food from the garden I have placed hours and days of work in....Im supposed to just let that happen? What if I only have enough corn to get through the winter for me and my children...do we then go without half of the winter? The problem with that pretty pink picture you are making is there are MANY people who dont want to work for it...they want it all just givin to them and they dont understand the WORTH of working for something.

I agree...the world can be a better place...there is enough land for everyone and I wish everyone on the face of this planet had their own little nest spot that they could garden and tend to. That is my dream as well!!!! But you still have some that are takers!!! They will take advantage of you...they will not be thankful for what you give them....and these are the reasons we have laws and a system. Some people DONT WANT to grow a garden and hunt for food...they are content with living in their city homes and grocery shopping and staying busy with material lives....and you know what....that is OK for them...no one is making them live that way!! I know some that are very city people and they would simply not make it in my world
But they do enjoy coming over on the weekends for that good home cookin
And you know what...that is OK too.

Can the world be a better place...most defiantly! But its not like their still wont be laws or a system...for those that are lazy and greedy and dont want to participate in a world where everyone does their own share and pulls their own weight.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders

There is life beyond,only after you learn what you need to here,I think,I don't know....maybe not...?

I see religion as a way to keep people from doing anything here,while they live,depending on a myth to justify their deeds,to be forgiven for the unforgivable.

Do what you KNOW is right to do NOW,you don't know what comes after you leave.

You only have rumors,and faith,both of which are just not logical to base your entire life upon.

Heaven and Hell sound like fairy tales to me,to scare ignorant children into submission,but a moral person who really does mean well,and practices it,would not have issues either way,or push their religious views on another EVER,there is freedom to practice whatever religion you want in the U.S.,but it is not a permit to push it on others.

LIsten...your twisting my words. Im not religious. At all! I never said also that I KNOW what comes after this life. But I have witnessed that there is more and this is just a blink of it.

Religion has its purpose...and it offers for some exactly what they are in need of. Its a stepping stone for some...it is a path that is not...that leads to a path that is.

Do I KNOW what is right now? I know I have nothing to fear...I know that I am loved beyond measure. I know...that by knowing these things....its best I now try to live for all other selves....and not worry about the path of self.

Does what I know matter for anyone else? Nope. Each path is personal. No one should bank their life on my life.

About the heaven and hell thing...this is general. We create what is in our nature to. If we live a life of material things...a life full of self worth and self pride...our experience after that life can be somewhat hellish...for we will reap what we sow. By seeing through a divine eye the result of selfish living...you must experience what it is like to be on the other end of that existence. You will see through the eyes of people that were in need...that you could of gave to...that you could of helped. If you live a life for others, giving, caring, you are creating seeds of that nature...you are creating your 'heaven'...a place that others will not be in need, a place that others can be with you in a state of love and acceptance.

What ever you are still in need of learning....will not just pass away. The Universe and Nature will make you face it somehow someway. This is what I mean when we do have a choice....you can create a selfish life or a selfless life...each one is a huge part in what you experience next.

Cause and Effect....reaping what you sow....if there is any law of the Spirit....this is it friend. Run from laws all you like...there are some you can not run from and it will keep bucking you like a wild horse if you try.

But by all means....please dont take my word for it. Im just saying....we DO have a choice. You are welcome to be a country person and work on your own lot and do for yourself. No one is making you buy from the stores ect...

And then we have the OP who is not eating nor drinking....

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

I mean suicide and despair at levels never seen before, such as millions upon millions of people committing suicide in a single day come 12/22/12 when the 21st comes and goes with nothing happening. I've seen so much hope put on the upcoming ascension. Take a step back for a second, put aside all your hard-etched opinions, and view it from this perspective:

What if you are wrong?

Let's say every single thing you are hoping for, that you believe so passionately, never ever comes to pass. 2020 is here, America has crashed or been turned into the next Nazi Germany, and you're lying at home with your family. Everything general is the same, nothing has gotten better, and life for everybody around the globe continues to degrade day after day. Will you still maintain hope then? How about in 2030? 2040? 2050? Let's say that despite everything you have seen and how awake you believe yourself to be, nothing you have seen actually comes to pass.

What will you do then? This is the hardest question believers have answering, since most believers I come across are so blinded by their belief that they refuse to answer it.

I'm not saying I'm disagreeing with what you have said all throughout this thread, but understand that I have read about and heard the opinions of literally thousands of individuals of how the world is and where we are going.

You ask me what will I do if 2012 comes and nothing happens? It's hard to say, because it's happening to me right now.

maybe the reason you never got an answer to your question is because it's a ridiculous question. "What will you do if everything you see and desire doesn't come to pass?" How the hell am I supposed to answer that?

Thankfully, I don't have to wait. It's happening now. maybe not for you, but it is for me.

As for America crashing and becoming a Nazi society, men will do what they do. I shall do what I need to do.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

OP...things have been happening to me to. I have many postings of it. But I am prepared to live out a life here....are you? Im offering at my own will to be here for what ever the Universe finds fit for me. Are you offering that...or are you expecting something that is more about YOU...and not the ALL>

What happens when your experiences start to taper off...and things dont keep being rainbows in the sky? Will you be ok here on Earth with us all?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Just felt the need to repeat your wise words sir...

Serving others is not slavery. It is your purpose for existence.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
reply to post by keeff

Thankyou for your post to me. It's rare that I come across people who are on similar paths.

I truly believe, it's going to take a miracle to snap people out of this thousand year trance. But that's the miracle that is manifesting in places all over the world.

Thankfully, my purpose is not to snap people out of anything. It's to connect with people who are on similar paths. Posting my "message in the bottle" is a quick way to connect with people who see the truth.

I have many u2u's waiting to be read, and that was the whole point of the thread. To connect with beautiful awakened human beings and share resources and talents.

Mission a success. I will leave the arguing and debating to those who love to do it.

Namaste

Visitor...

What you are not understanding about this world is it is a pth of many levels. Where ever everyone is on their path IS EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE TO BE for it is what they are IN NEED OF.

The thing you are missing...is the ones that are not understanding your path...ARE YOU. You cant move forward without your other selves.

This is where many new age fails the knowledge of ONE and ALL.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golithion
All I can say is you seem to be in a lot of pain, a lot of suffering. Hopefully you find what you are looking for. I know you feel in bondage right now, but one love to yah anyways.

Not sure if I am understanding your statement but are you saying the OP is in a lot of pain?
I think it's quite the contrary.

OP.......I sense you. I know exactly what you are saying (I think).

Yes, there's been a monumental secret that's been hidden from us and that's....who we are.
Not in the mystical/religious/scientific or Buddha sense but truly....who we are.
We are NOT who we think we are.
We are manifestations put into this Human construct.

I don't believe I am quite at OP's level of knowing but I am right behind you on this path. The path of knowledge. The path of freedom. The path of higher self.

I resonate with your words. Thank you!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

To use your example.

Your boss comes out and says "All of you idiots get in here". Your co-workers walk in there and you remain smugly at your cube.

Your boss notices that you haven't come in and walks back out and says "That means you, ET."

Now...have you clung to an insult? No. But was the insult directed at you? Yes.

So in the case of your posts, you the boss in your scenario. Does that sound like the person you want to be?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by WickettheRabbit]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Dont waste your time. You of all people should know the pointlessness of trying to make someone see something they are not ready to see. Just sit back and watch the show. They mean well and have a good heart its just not well thought out. Nobody is born with the ability to walk.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well done on your awakening, but remember your true self made a decision to send the soul out into this realm to learn or to teach. Don't forget the purpose of being.

I remembered the truth fully early this year, along with the full potential of my gifts. Also hearing and experiencing my true self which I always knew was there but just didn't have the know how to experience it properly until I became adept at meditation and returned to looking after my souls ship.

There definately is something on the horizon, maybe this is our job as dangerous as it is.....we could have gone through life, never remembering the path back to our true selves and the lesson or mission of purpose would have been lost.
So now to quote a famous saying "The Sleeper has awoken", Now What?
I myself let those I love and care for know as much as I do in the hope that they also make the leap, but you can't force your opinion....it has to be realised by themselves.
Enjoy the rest of your life lesson don't waste it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

It is just so hard. I hate seeing others on a path that may let them down in a extreme way.

What may come will be needed. Trying to place a cushion under the rump for the OP...just in case the fall back to Earth stings.

I worry so much that the year of 2012 will be the highest suicide rates the globe has ever seen...and I fear 2013 will be worse for many that didnt expect the need to adapt and cope.

I think you are right...I have said my peace..will let it be what it may.

Thanks for that...I probably could of sat and posted on this thread to others all day long.

All my best
LV

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join