It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are free!! They are leaving us!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakemil
bad news for you buddy, life is what you make of it and maybe your issue is you just havent been making much of it. the problem you experience and we all complain aobut here on ats is reality. today there are 6 billion mouths to feed 3 meals of 2500 calories per day and 8 8oz glasses of clean water plus a shower each with clean cloths and a roof! so basically a logistical and political nightmear! if you just walk away and everyone follows we will decend into starvation not to even mention the anarchy that would follow! bad news, if you read history you would realized humanity has never had it so good, nor has any animal that has ever walked the face of this earth. basically what im saying is your ungreatful for what you have. go work for the peace corp in africa for two years and then post a thread, i bet youll have one heck of a spiritual awakening after that, i know i have from my work in refugee camps

Are you trying to get me to admire you and explain myself to you because you spent 2 years in the peace corp? Are you serious?

I respect what you've done. But you know absolutely nothing about me or what I've done in my life.

If my message is somehow upsetting you, you need to resolve that on your own.

I'm taking my walk down my own path. I sent this message to seek others who are doing the same. I engage mutual and helpful conversation, but I can see the intent of your writing from a mile away.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It's glad to know that more and more people are waking up.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I've seen the future.
Brother; it is murder.
LGT performance of "The Future" by the greatest poet of our time, Mr, Leonard Cohen.
Listen, do you hear the vision?
Does it seem prophetic?

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Your Title was misleading. Thought maybe you had the skinny on lizards and greys, blues & oranges and all the other aliens that are the overlords to TPTB, were leaving our planet.

Instead you finaly figured out the oldest questions.
"Who am I, and where am I going".

Congrats...now you know everyones a slave to something in the flesh. Welcome to the real world of flesh and illusion.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Maybe the Hopi's weren't to far off hmmmm

The Hopi's talk about a new beginning.

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Visitor2012,

I have sent you a U2U.

I believe exactly what you say.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
My wife and I have been working on this for the last seven years.
It's been one heck of a preparation.

I could go into more details but I guess I don't really need to.

Thanks for the thread.

- Lee

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by banegame

I completely agree with you.
, Each life has to be lived according to it's purpose, there is no middle man in that formula. No body needs to give you a seal of approval.

I approve and give all required rights to myself to carry out my vision. I am under no laws and no restriction whatsoever.

If I should be killed in my pursuit of my individual freedom, that that shall be my fate.

I see it like this. There is a government that stands before me holding a gun and a book of laws. There are 100 million ignorant American slaves standing in front of them, looking at me and laughing. In my attempts to understand why they are so against me, I saw that each of the ignorant slave Americans...had a gun poking in their back.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

Seek help for your drug use my friend. You need a clear, non-chemically enhanced mind. Good luck.

"Like crabs in a bucket.... Always Tryna Bring You Down!"

for your reply

[edit on 27-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach4]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
How in the bloody hell did this make front page? That's it. I'm done with this site. F it.

2nd line

Do you usually make such a loud racket when you leave the room?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Some souls will continue to believe in impossibilities, even as science slowly continues to prove them wrong.

3D invisible cloaking, practical in technology within two years, wrote 1 year ago.
www.smartplanet.com...

They are too young of souls, and too wrapped up in their perception of what reality is (money,sex,drugs/alcohol,sports,TV,anything fun and comforting), to see how rapid reality is changing for others(and them).

Older souls are now at a point where their perception of what reality is, is ready to evolve and move forward.

To put things in perspective of Human (Gregorian) time, you are right, the signs of 2012 are growing stronger and stronger as we head into this new beginning. Some of us are becoming more fearful because they too feel it, but are unaware of what it is. Some of us are becoming more blissful because they feel it, and understand what it is. Some of us feel something but nothing major, because they are just very young souls and unaware.

Our populations have been growing rapidly, because of the reincarnation of this energy we call souls, which understands what time it is.
We are all on board to see this transition, some are fighting it and some are accepting it.

mmm...
ps Don't confine this feeling, but rather let it expand as you are doing. There are many souls just like you, no need to feel alone. Accept it and go out their in the world and make the change you were predestined to make.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Luminaught

LMAO! ROFL!

Just finished watching your Avatar.

Was zonin and laughin for about a minute straigt!

What was that clip from?

reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Greeat user name!

For the record... i think these cloaking devices have been around
secretly for a much longer time. Shiet, I've done a lot of reading
and listening to insiders speak on time machines existing since the
1960's!

I would like to know what "they're" REALLY working on NEXT!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach4]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You sound like an '___' baby, to me, but you seem to have one thing right, Jesus is very much alive and the way out of every dillema, well, given certain conditions.

"28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I agree. Sometimes I tend to grab my spear, When I feel I am being attacked. it's natural. I'm not a holy man, I am a cave man sitting in front of a warm fire.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cusanus

You sound like an '___' baby, to me, but you seem to have one thing right, Jesus is very much alive and the way out of every dillema, well, given certain conditions.

"28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

I don't know what an '___' baby sounds like. But sometimes I sound like a frog especially in the morning.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
reply to post by banegame

I see it like this. There is a government that stands before me holding a gun and a book of laws. There are 100 million ignorant American slaves standing in front of them, looking at me and laughing. In my attempts to understand why they are so against me, I saw that each of the ignorant slave Americans...had a gun poking in their back.

Whoa, thats whats up! I'm going to have to take that line cuz it is so magnificent! thanks bro...

mmm...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
My wife and I have been working on this for the last seven years.
It's been one heck of a preparation.

I could go into more details but I guess I don't really need to.

Thanks for the thread.

- Lee

It's so refreshing to see people who are walking the walk. We are getting close my friend...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well what a facinating debate this is. And from an amature psychologists point of view it's certainly entertaining at the very least. First and foremost I must state I have no bias to either arguments I can see the validity in both points of view. In fact I think there are several other points of view that could be discussed but that's another thread.

I think it's safe to say that nobody will ever see eye to eye on everything. We as humans and individuals will always have different opinions. The problem arises when one thinks they have some special secret info that the other party doesn't have and as such isn't in a position to make an accurate assesment of the situation or topic. Mostly this is an ego driven responce which stems from the individual wanting to feel superior or special. Most likely the individual in question didn't get enough attention as a child or was ignored by someone they considered important.

There is also the other personality type. The one that has to always be right. When this type meets a person that challenges their beliefs or ideas they get very defensive and attack the person in question out if fear of what it would mean to their psyche if they are wrong. This is the more dangerous of the two types as they like to enforce their respective reality with force.

What they both don't realize is that from a relative point if view they are both right and wrong at the same time. You need to stop thinking from a linear point of view. Reality is observer driven and so it's only relative to the indiviual observing it. So to try and push your reality on another is not only a ridiculous waste of time it's also the height of arragance to assume that your reality is the best one out there.

Holding to this theory this very post is an extention of my beliefs and ideas. What's contained in here is a result of 33 years of experience on this planet and countless years of research and meditation on the subject of subjective reality. I can never truly ever understand anybody anymore than they can understand me. The goal then becomes to appreciate the differences and not trying to subvert people.

So having read all that now forget it all.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
All of you silly people and your 4th Dimension I am in the 5th.
Why the truly enlightened feel so good.
3rd line.
God Blessed Us, Just some chose to ignore it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
This message might be hard for some of you to believe, since the reality of your world seems so gloom and dim. Here's the news that I've retrieved from the global conscience of humanity!!

We are becoming free!! Take off your cuffs and the things that bind you through moral and legal obligations.

lucifer = look i fear = lose cypher = michael

roger!
the following phrases contain the same ingredients. (the same letters):
directive: act mental
time travel accident

the egypt ram a id
the great pyramid
pi gym tetrahedra

roswell on!
orson wells

whistle blower
be with roswell

messiahs summed mojo
moses jesus mohammid

gee words, hi!
where god is

irans' president title and full name results include:
Prime Anti-Jesus ..... hidden ...

before you attempt to tell me no truth exists in the names ...

star trek capt wi
patrick stewart

me know stuff, me share .... and ....

all diagnosises, diseases, and sicknesses cures and symptoms exist encrypted and encoded in the words, it seems, i think

disclaimer:
some assembly required

- a retired man in black
, i think ...?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join