It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are free!! They are leaving us!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Looking at your reaction to so many posts I think that you are in a frightened and scared state even though you cannot admit it. People here who understand what the OP is saying and come to similar realisations as the OP know that there is nothing to fear anymore.

The fear that has ruined the planet for centuries seems to be evaporating. When you feel this fear has lifted from around you everything changes. All the concerns you have listed do not matter anymore. Its much more than you think.

peace

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
OP: Please, please, please get help--and not from a Yogi or Tibetan Monk or something. Psychiatrist, psychologist, a mental health professional that's certified, because unfortunately you sound certifiable. Best of luck to you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I have nothing to prove here...but show my love to my other selves.

There is much still yet to be done and learned...so many are looking for rest before it is done.

I worry many that think they are ready...wont be able to cope and adjust...and will take their own lives or be so depressed they wont be of use to their own self...let alone their other selves.

This is in no way the last ride...and every trip you choose will affect the next park you land in.

The OP stated he found food and water to be of no importance...yes, that frightens me...Im not so far gone from this reality to just not care for him in this world.

The stronger the ones that are here...the better. Whats everyone going to do when their dream world doesnt arrive?

But ya know...it is what they are in need of. A major crash? I guess. Its hard to let them all be. I must remember, the Universe knows what is best and offers for all what they are in need of....so so be it.

My many posts....shows deep concern...for my other selves....of being able to cope and adapt. But think what you may...its all fine by me.

And the flags this thing has got...yes, concerns me more.

My deepest love to you all that are looking for a way out of here.
All my best
LV

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

[color=gold]As with all things, there are two valid sides...

The Op seeks meaning in the eternal, and this is a valid quest.

LeoVirgo reminds us that the steps toward the eternal are indeed steps, and not to be discounted...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

BTW...what are you talking about in the following of what you said?

The fear that has ruined the planet for centuries seems to be evaporating.

What fear?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Who's song is that please?

Thanks.

"Prisoner of the void" by Iron Savior (album:Unification)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiscal
OP: Please, please, please get help--and not from a Yogi or Tibetan Monk or something. Psychiatrist, psychologist, a mental health professional that's certified, because unfortunately you sound certifiable. Best of luck to you.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Brilliant. Yes indeed. Let's forget spirituality (and our never-ending quest to figuring out who we really are) and let's take medication! Strong medication. So strong that it'll dumbify and numbify us so we cease to think anymore. This way TV watching will be that much more enjoyable!

Fiscal........not sure what to say to you but, best of luck to you.

OP (and others)......hope to meet up with you at some point.

Namaste!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
"NO! I am just like you! I just want a chance of life. Why have you asked me to work for my existence? Why did you tell me that I am bound by your laws and your ideas and your systems? It is you that has lied to me in all of my 3rd dimensional lives. YOu've keep me captive to your stimuli and I obeyed. But I have stopped in my tracks and am looking up at the Sun."

Your yoke of slavery has been tied to your need to eat. Ever since Eve began to eat fruit of the garden, then started telling other people to eat it too, the food that was supposed to cover the earth, we've had to become slaves to replant it. That, by the way, was the original sin. Once they just started ravaging all the food, they doomed all humanity to a life of work to subsist. Sucks, don't it?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It is in your nature to help, and i commend that. BUT you cant help someone who doesnt want your help. I know all too well the type and it scares me that there are more people who think like they do and yes there will be a record suicide rate as people either try to bring about their own twisted form of prophecy under the guise of ascension.

Whether they realize it or not they cant see that they have been duped from one form of slavery to another. They went from one prison to another and didnt even skip a beat. I have been telling people to prepare for the fact that nothing is going to happen in 2012 but they wont listen. They need an out and they think 2012 is it. Call me pessimistic or realistic but i think dec 21 2012 is going to be the biggest let down in human history. And with that last milestone destroyed the human spirit will be crushed. Glad to see at least there are some sharp tools in this shed.

good luck

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
My zodiac sign is Aquarius. I believe we are entering, or have already entered what some people call, "The Age of Aquarius". It is a time for spiritual awakening...

"Special note for Aquarians: With the new Millennium heralding the Dawn of the Age of Aquarius, at this time, ready or not, your sign is regarded as the zodiac's leader. You are the trendsetter for the future and because of this high responsibility, many under born your sign will be undergoing at this time, as we approach the Millennium, the pressure of personal change (particularly in your values and what makes you content and happy). Yours has always been a philanthropic sign. Now more than ever these qualities will be highlighted."

It is what it is...

I'm the kind of person who has to see it, or feel it, to believe it.

These things were proven to me.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
We all feel disconnected. Doesnt mean that you can suddenly get out of the hamster wheel. I will still feel disconnected if I quit my job and do nothing all day long.

So Ill wait for the 2012 ascension. If it comes, great. If it doesnt, I will still have a job.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

who are " they " ?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Don't listen to the voices of weakness, they still need their bondage to define who they are, and with it, they need for you to fit that definition as well. (misery loves company)

Enlightenment is the hardest work a human can do, which is the precise reason why only a tiny select few even try. You're there. This message will only resonate with those who are attempting ascension.

Much love to you my friend.

Much love to all...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by myeyeshavseen
your sign is regarded as the zodiac's leader.

are you familiar with the house of ophiuchus?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Here's the big joke.

All of the people here who are chastising the OP have no clue what they are currently residing inside of. This place is far more than any of the skeptical minds will understand, and as the age of Aquarius pushes this dimension into the 4th density, it will begin to purge the planet of certain 'weaknesses.' This is already happening right in front of your eyes.

Those who choose to remain in chains will receive exactly what they asked for, and then some, as the act of recycling begins. But for those who have chosen a different path, much greater things will be at our disposal.

As you continue to chide others for their choice of ascension, your scope of reality will continue to narrow and limit you to the vices and limitations of your choice. Enjoy that. The rest of us are moving to a greater reality.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by myeyeshavseen
your sign is regarded as the zodiac's leader.

are you familiar with the house of ophiuchus?

I made a point to study Greek Mythology. =)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I haven't encountered this epiphany process.

I recognize the pattern of "deal with it", and I must say that I thoroughly despise it.

However, "letting go of responsibility" in this realm would surely lead to damaging consequences. No? This is what realists identify with most. What the most rational of us identify with most. To tell them to abandon their "home-mindset" in light of something fantastical warrants some pretty bitter responses, to say the least.

This is the dilemma with any of these ascension/mystical topics. They don't exactly bridge any gaps between the material and the ether. They basically tell you, "You can't understand it until you experience it."

It's just so annoying to be told such vague and unspecific things.

-----

While I can identify with the great unknown, I can also identify with the immediate. You're going to sound like a nutty-bar to people unless you speak their language. And they're going to sound ridiculous to you, unless they speak yours.

-----

I would absolutely love to believe that there is more to existence than a rough and tumble cynical adventure. I would love to embrace an existence with far more correlation and meaning. I despise the psychological mechanisms around us that force us to become things we don't care to become. We live lives we didn't want to live. And what kind of lives are those ... if not wasted?

Surely, you have those that verily peck at you with the misfortune of the many. Those without limbs, without money, with poor health and burdened with tremendous responsibilities without even understanding how they ended up so down-trodden.

I understand that humility has its place. But at the same time ... we can consciously acknowledge that it is a mechanism we use to cope with our own misfortune.

At the end of the day, if I'm eating a moldy fungus and larvae ridden piece of chicken; and you're eating a hunk a poop. Yeah, I can say, "At least I'm not eating poop." And you're right. You're a bit better off, so be sure to be grateful for that.

-----

But then again ... You're still eating a moldy fungus and larvae infested piece of chicken.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by SentientBeyondDesign]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Religion is not entrapment or slavery. It is freedom! Jesus will set you free.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khurzon

[color=gold]As with all things, there are two valid sides...

The Op seeks meaning in the eternal, and this is a valid quest.

LeoVirgo reminds us that the steps toward the eternal are indeed steps, and not to be discounted...

I believe it is only on the confines of everyday life that we have to endure this duality you refer to.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I totally understand your concerns. I really believe you have nothing to be concerned about.

I will give you an example of how our world works today. I have become healthier over the last few years. I eat a lot less. I have lost some weight. I am within the magic BMI index that health people talk about. Infact I am closer to the high end of this than the low end. I am nowhere near underweight. Yet everybody I meet tells me I need to put on some weight. A lot of people think I have been ill. My own family are convinced I am ill and need to put on more weight.
Many people look at me and think I need to put on more weight. I hear the same people talk about anybody famous that has lost some excess weight as someone who must have been ill. Most of the people stating this are very overweight or obese.
It is ok for them to tell me I need to put on weight or ask if I have been ill, but if I was to dare to tell them they need to loose weight I would be the worst person in the world.
I am toying with the idea of cutting back a lot more on what I eat. There are many reasons for this. I have seen so many problems with the food we eat. I have seen many clips of animal behaviour over the last few years that I really don't think we should be eating animals. Who decided that people should eat three meals a day? Breakfast lunch dinner. Who decided this. Think about. Have you heard the ads that tell you people who don't skip breakfast are usually thinner. Have you ever heard such crap.

Do you realise that most people on this planet survive on a cup of rice or similar everyday to survive.

You are entitled to your view but I have realised over the last few years that we need to examine all the norms we have been taught and delete most of it. I don't blame previous generations but just becuase they did something doesn't mean we need to keep doing.

Start thinking way outside the box, way outside.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join