It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are free!! They are leaving us!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Another new age messiah... OK, so what now OP?

Are you going to quit your job?

Are you going to abandon your property and move to the wild?

Are you going to leave behind your family?

Let us know how it all goes.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

How in the bloody hell did this make front page? That's it. I'm done with this site. F it. 2nd line

Whoa...This is sort of rash don't you think? Is this a joke or something? You are typing letters on a page. Nothing more. Don't take it so seriously. If you are joking.... well, you got me. Some people do get this nuts over the most ridiculous things like where something is on a page.

At the risk of having my post deleted for being a one-liner, I say to rusethorcain, "LOL . . . you read my mind!"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Real-Stinker
Greetings Nano-Earthlings... And I mean that in a loving way.

WOW Man yada yada etc,universe.(condensed for ease of reading)

Mr X ('
')

No matter what happens on this rock, I promise the sun will still rise tomorrow.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
bad news for you buddy, life is what you make of it and maybe your issue is you just havent been making much of it. the problem you experience and we all complain aobut here on ats is reality. today there are 6 billion mouths to feed 3 meals of 2500 calories per day and 8 8oz glasses of clean water plus a shower each with clean cloths and a roof! so basically a logistical and political nightmear! if you just walk away and everyone follows we will decend into starvation not to even mention the anarchy that would follow! bad news, if you read history you would realized humanity has never had it so good, nor has any animal that has ever walked the face of this earth. basically what im saying is your ungreatful for what you have. go work for the peace corp in africa for two years and then post a thread, i bet youll have one heck of a spiritual awakening after that, i know i have from my work in refugee camps

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

and the thing he doesnt understand is if we all quit our job and live in the forest, all 6 billion of us, all we will do is destroy ALL THE FORESTS that we havent destroyed already in an attempt to hold off starvation, what a bunch of sillyness

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
medication can do wonders mate

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Thank you soo much for posting the thread
I've been wanting to post for the longest time!
This subject breaks down my own language
barrier, leaving me lost for words.

Great Job!!!

"We Are Not Physical Bodies With A Soul...
We Are Spiritual Beings Having A Physical Experience."

Enjoy Your Journey Everyone!

[edit on 27-5-2010 by TheGiantPeach4]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by madhadder545

It's very easy to do... Just start working a 12 step program and you will beopened to what life(real life) is all about

Yeah, now there's a great idea, advocate the joining of the world's largest cult. That'll solve all the our problems.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Everything's fluid, because nothing's set in stone. We have the opportunity nowdays to wish ourselves through a seeming armageddon, no matter who stands in the way.

And i'm a pessimist to the bone. So put out your cigarettes, and get high on life.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Welcome, i feel the same.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

I think the Op is predicting that all the bad guys are going to kill themselves off. Who knows what the future holds? But, robotics, sustainable energy and lifestyles, could go a long way towards freedom.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Ummm....

Glad to see you aren't letting yourself be ruled by others. God made us with free will for a purpose.

I'll leave it at that since I can't really agree with anything else you've got in your post.

God Bless.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Another new age messiah... OK, so what now OP?

Are you going to quit your job?

Are you going to abandon your property and move to the wild?

Are you going to leave behind your family?

Let us know how it all goes.

I refused to return to my job, I abandoned my house and car, I live happily with my family, and I am not living in a jungle. Any other petty obstacles to throw my way?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert
reply to post by jakemil

I think the Op is predicting that all the bad guys are going to kill themselves off. Who knows what the future holds? But, robotics, sustainable energy and lifestyles, could go a long way towards freedom.

I'm not predicting it. I'm merely opening my eyes and seeing it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
In a way, what the OP says may be true. They are leaving, but it's not who you think it is. You'd be surprised who it is. This may be happening since 2001. A different perspective, but one that should ponder. Here's a preview of this week's Veritas Show with Jay Weidner. Would you believe that the ones leaving are the Aryans/Vril? You decide. Below is a 5-minute preview to this week's show, which deals with life after death, ancient texts and the Vril. Could it be the Nazis who are still around and are leaving?

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Exopolitico]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakemil
reply to post by serbsta

and the thing he doesnt understand is if we all quit our job and live in the forest, all 6 billion of us, all we will do is destroy ALL THE FORESTS that we havent destroyed already in an attempt to hold off starvation, what a bunch of sillyness

Think about what you are saying. If we quit our jobs, the forests will be destroyed. Who's being silly? ON contrary, I think millions of trees would be saved from becoming stacks of useless paper work on our desks.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I love reading replies to threads like this.

Also, truthfully, when I saw the title, I read it, "We are feet!"

hahahahahha. Oh man.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lel1111
reply to post by DrJay1975

Hello there. I come in peace
I was reading your post, and thinking all the while. What some consider "nothing" others consider "everything". Yeh, it seems that it would be difficult to give up my computer, cell phone, washing machine, chocolate bars, drive throughs, car, etc etc etc - the list goes on, and on, and on, etc. Everyone thinks differently, to different degrees. Some of us have had much, with regard to material things, some have not. Now don't go thinking I'm crazy for what I'm about to say next. I fantasize about just being able to live free; in a world such as this, but with nothing to fear - where people didn't murder or rob; where people and animals (in the wild) had no need to fear (or eat) each other; where I could just live from day to day, exploring the planet - wandering forests in the night - feeling the cool breezes; swimming in the lakes; sleeping in a pile of leaves beneath a tree - just being free to come and go as I please. In this ideal (for me) world, nature would be unadulturated and all that I need would be at my disposal (and for all). I believe at some point, this will happen.

::preparing self to dodge all verbal attacks::

Beautifully articulated.

That's the world I want for my children.

Thanks for that vision...however fleeting it was before the "world" crapped on it.

--J

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

I worked as an arborist after the major hurricanes in the South a few years back. I would arrive within a week or two and live in a tent. It was very interesting to see the people fighting the hardest to get the FEMA handouts were the ones with the fanciest cars.

Materialism is not a bad thing to me, as long as you are benefiting others by employing them fairly or contributing to the community. It's when you cause others to suffer in the plight or cheat to get there that is wrong. Corporations have gotten too greedy. Abject Consumerism is kinda ridiculous these days. I keep enough stuff to fit in my truck, but, it's nice stuff. I Know that the packrats won't understand.

I have a friend (lost contact) who gave his wife 2 million dollars in cash and went to live on the streets. He just told her she would never understand; and, he didn't even try to explain it to her. He has the type of faith you are talking about. He did have her to agree to pay him $2,000/mo. however. Last I saw of him, he was studying to be a teacher. He was a cool guy. This was 15 years ago.

At first I couldn't understand. He said he would become complacent if he sat around and watched TV all day. He said that if he had kept his fancy house, he would have never met me; and, I would not be telling this story. Anyway, a great guy with courage to find his own way, responsible, (he kept a mini-warehouse and he was making good grades with a part time job) and he was overall happy.

I have always worked for myself; and, I know where you are coming from. I have both made and lost a lot of things, but, I have always been free to work for myself. Many people have been jealous of that alone over the years; and, I often find myself defending my position, when I could care less what everyone else is doing or thinking.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Seek help for your drug use my friend. You need a clear, non-chemically enhanced mind. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join