It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter Last Night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
For those of you who have been here a long time, you may remember me from past topics on my search for the frozen Atlantis, but more importantly my topic on my experience with 'missing time' (search for topics by me to catch up please)

After the experience with missing time i decided to upgrade the security measures around and in my property, and all has been well since then, i believe whatever was the cause had noticed the increase in measures and had decided against pursuing their venture,

However, last night i had an encounter as i lay in bed. It started off a normal night like most others, apart from i had my first dream that i can ever remember having, a pretty normal sounding dream so im told by friends. However i 'woke up' due to a sound next to my bed, a sort of crackling sound, so i struck out with my right arm out of instinct. My arm was caught by something i could not make out yet and i could not resist, as my arm was being pushed back down to behind my head i began to make out a small figure standing there, all in black including its face, i tried to shout out the panic word for my voice activated secuirty alarm but i could not speak. The next thing i see is a sort of 'drill', gun shaped but with a long protruding metallic end (the only thing i could see that was not black), the being then began lowering the 'drill' down towards my head, and that is where it ended (this was not the original dream that i woke up from) and the next thing i know im waking up for real in the same position as i was when i woke up in that 'dream' but i glanced at my clock and it now said 3:12, and when i saw it in the 'dream' it was 1:12...

it definately felt real and being as the first normal dream was the first i have had, i can definately tell the difference. This was eerily similar to my encounter with missing time in my front garden before (besides theencounter with the figure)

My question is, has anyone else had a similar/same experience or read/heard about one, and if so, can you share any more details as that would be of great help to me,

feel free to leave any general comments as well, thank you

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth
i tried to shout out the panic word for my voice activated secuirty alarm but i could not speak.

Panic word, eh?

Sounds...almost real.

BUT-

Just did a search for a home security system that activates at the use of a "panic word".

Funny...the very first page to come up referencing such a thing is your very post here.

After that, there seems to be nothing...

Can you please give me the name/make/model-number of your security system so I may check its specs?

After all, it sounds a bit fishy and I'd rather vet your technology before I trust a word out of your mouth.

And if you fail to provide such...just know you have been busted.

For shame.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Night terrors possibly? I used to have a similar type of thing happen to me. I would fall asleep and everything seemed normal, i'd feel like i was waking up and i could remember my dream and while i was laying in bed, i'd see this black figure standing in my doorway. It would start moving toward me and i'd try to scream for help, but it would be like i lost my voice and no sound would come out. Next thing i know it would be 2 hours later and i had no idea what was happening. It turned out that i was having night terrors. Basically, i was awake but my brain was still dreaming. In my situation, this kept happening every now and then for quite a while until one night, when the same sequence happened, i was able to scream. My brother came to my room and saw me freaking out and then i realized what was actually happening. It hasn't happened since.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

i tried to shout out the panic word for my voice activated secuirty alarm but i could not speak.

Panic word, eh?

Sounds...almost real.

Returned to add-

Just did a search for a home security system that activates at the use of a "panic word".

Funny...the very first page to come up referencing such a thing is your very post here.

After that, there seems to be nothing...

Can you please give me the name/make/model-number of your security system so I may check its specs?

After all, it sounds a bit fishy and I'd rather vet your technology before I trust a word out of your mouth.

And if you fail to provide such...just know you have been busted.

For shame.

Thats not very nice, in fact i find it cruel and off topic.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
*ATTENTION*

Remain on topic.

You may ask the OP questions, do so in a civil manner.

Any discussion other than what the OP has written will be removed as off topic.

Thank You

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Thats not very nice,

Was I being rude? No...

I am pointing out a lie in the story.

A really bad lie at that.

in fact i find it cruel and off topic.

Cruel and off topic!? I just proved this story a total fake...take that or leave it.

If you find exposing a lie for what it is to be cruel or off topic...you are wrong.

The security system this man claims he owns "to ward off aliens from his home" doesn't exist...

If that is cruel or off topic, I don't know what to tell you.

It is a lie... plain and simple.

Do a search and try to buy yourself a home security system with an "panic word" that you can just speak to activate the system.

Enjoy your search...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...=asc_df_B000I90WZG1125740?smid=A1SV1BYDTUK2Z5&tag=dealtmp414758-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B0 00I90WZG

sorry but it voice alarming does exist

ses up to 8 stations. Voice activated "Auto" key for total hands free operation. "Auto" key is for listening in on baby or invalid. Built-in filters reduce interference from fluorescent lights, appliances, & dimmers. Thumb wheel volume control with "off" setting allows adjustment at each station. 500 ft. range. Boxed . Manufacturer's number: IM-110WH-2. Country of origin: China. Distributed by Nautilus/Broan Mfg.

which of course you can make your own passwords for the system , doesn't mean he used word panic as the real password

he didn't say it was aliens, usually all posters would type the words i saw an alien last night, maybe he saw a shadow person?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

Hey there AmmonSeth ... long time no type.

Your OP reminded me a little bit of my own encounter ... do you recall my old threads ? If memory serves you made a couple of posts on them.

One notable difference that I notice is in what you describe as a 'drill' ... for me was best described as something similar to an 'fibre optic' strand.

And I lost over 7 hours.

I can't remember the links for these threads off the top of my head but if you click onto my profile you can still find them there if you want to refresh your memory (details of the procedure are in Part 2).

When you mention the security inside and outside of your property does that include cameras ... and if so have you checked the tapes yet to see if they picked anything up ?

Good to see you back on the boards. The 'alien/ufo' board is a bit weak these days ... sad but true !

Woody

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
www.amazon.com...=asc_df_B000I90WZG1125740?smid=A1SV1BYDTUK2Z5&tag=dealtmp414758-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B0 00I90WZG

Sigh...

Are you saying that the "Nutone Plug-In Intercom (IM-110WH-2)" has a panic-word setting?

Sorry buddy...nice try...but that little 85 dollar system is a intercom system for talking to people in other rooms...

Not a security system...

And hands-free operation is a far cry from "panic word recognition".

Better luck next time...

PS- why are you even posting intercom systems?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Edit

checking something

[edit on 25-5-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I wouldn't just say there isn't one out there. People do have custom systems, the technology is there. But just an article I found when looking at the topic.

New Wireless Technology In Home Security Systems

Also, new voice recognition technology is also available the allows the user to actually give voice command to their security system. There are many advantages to a voice activated system particularly in commercial applications. In dealing with employees who may be using the alarm system it makes it so easy, because they done have to be told any code numbers, because all that is required is that their voice be programmed into the system.

You shouldn't say it's not out there, there are people have do have custom security systems. It is kind of rude to flat out say his acount is false just because you haven't seen a system with voice activation.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Everwatcher33

I am basing this on my past knowledge in working with security systems for 5 years.

I am very confident that I have the background in this particular area to call shenanigans.

I'll be proved wrong when he posts his system complete with model number.

It shouldn't take long.

(he keeps logging on and off....hmmm. I hope it wasn't something I said).

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hello woody, of course i remember you and our discussions, have you heard from/seen your 'friend' recently?

to Mr. Mask there are several different security systems available to the public to buy with different types of voice activation depending on the product,

If you must know my personal alarm is developed using VARDA technology, however that is all i choose to say on it as it would be counter productive to state the exact natures of the devices that keep me safe on an openly accessible forum. I am sure that you being reliant on google to answer all of your questions, will turn up some results to help you understand an incredibly uncomplicated but effective form of alarm system.

carrying on however;
I do not have any video recording security systems as i believe access to those recordings by parties you are trying to protect against, could very well compromise you even further.

Back to Woody; i describe it as a 'drill' due to it seeming to be handle shaped with a long protruding end, it is possible it may have been similar to fibre optics, it just seemed to be metallic of some kind, However i was looking at of the side of my eye as my whole body seemed to be positioned on its left side when i 'woke up' so it is possible i did not see clear enough

**EDIT**
As to why i keep logging on & off, i use multiple mobile platforms to access the internet as well as my main computer system which i do not find convenient to carry around my home with me all the time

[edit on 25/5/2010 by AmmonSeth]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

ADT

Even ADT has something that is voice activated.

ADT's Two-Way Voice
Customers in Melbourne FL can now enjoy ADT's popular two-way voice package. This system is convenient in any home, but is especially helpful in homes with disabled or elderly occupants. It offers peace of mind, knowing that in the case of an accident or emergency, assistance is right there. Get more information at Home Security in Winter Haven.

With the two-way voice system, you:

Get hands-free control
Only need to use your normal talking voice
Communicate directly with a live ADT dispatcher
Receive a 75-foot range away from your control panel

With the excellent clarity it possesses, your ADT monitor is 7 times more sensitive than a baby monitor. Even if you are 75 feet from the control panel, an ADT dispatcher will be able to hear activity in your FL home in order to assess your needs. Based on what dispatchers hear in your FL home, they will send the appropriate emergency personnel to your FL home. See Home Security in Largo for further information. According to the National Safety Council, over half of deaths from injury and 75% of disabling injuries happen right in the home, so two-way voice can be very important.

Given that is local it doesn't mean there isn't that type of service some other place. With five years in the service you should know that things constantly evolve. Sigh and even if you do have a home system you can modify them you know?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Anyway not to derail the thread anymore, to the OP: Sadly I have not had an experiences like this.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

How can a dream be a lie, and who cares about his security system get a life buddy. Night terrors are real i had one last night and a dark figure left out of the corner of my vision. When this happens you are pined down you are fully awake but can do nothing about it. So have some respect for the op or the boogie man will come and sit on your face.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

to Mr. Mask there are several different security systems available to the public to buy with different types of voice activation depending on the product,

Really? How vauge...

Wrong...and vague.

Voice activated alarms today do not activate at the utterance of a "panic word". I am not surprised that you failed to produce a model on the market that clearly does this.

There isn't one.

If you must know my personal alarm is developed using VARDA technology, however that is all i choose to say on it as it would be counter productive to state the exact natures of the devices that keep me safe on an openly accessible forum.

Ok...with that all said, good day.

Enjoy your story and whatever you get from telling it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamma 49
reply to post by Mr Mask

How can a dream be a lie, and who cares about his security system get a life buddy. Night terrors are real i had one last night and a dark figure left out of the corner of my vision. When this happens you are pined down you are fully awake but can do nothing about it. So have some respect for the op or the boogie man will come and sit on your face.

Exactly he just shared what happened to him, the fact that he said he had a voice activated security system doesn't make his account not factual according to him.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamma 49
Night terrors are real

I know.

And they are well documented.

Unlike imaginary security system's in fictional fortresses.

I'm done here. I can not stay committed to a discussion where I am convinced that the host is lying. If you do not care about honesty or details, then that is fine.

I personally think that "if he is willing to fabricate security systems out of thin air" then the rest of his story(ies) are probably constructed with the same level of dishonesty.

Enjoy this Gray area...I'm out.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

No further posts about the security alarm.

MOVE ON !!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join