It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter Last Night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

And they are well documented.

Unlike imaginary security system's in fictional fortresses.

Imaginary and fictional even though there are more than several different kinds of voice activated security alarms,

And as i stated before my personal alarm is based on VARDA technology, which being as you 'worked in the industry' for 5 years will know is a leading form of voice alarm used by civilians and businesses to contact the authorities over radio communications yes?

do not derail my thread just because you are incorrect and appear to be pathological liar, I wished for feedback from people who may have had similar/same experiences as those i described, not people who wish to falsely claim that voice activated security does not exist, thank you.

**EDIT**
those of you willing to discuss the issue at hand, please do feel free to continue and post, i appreciate all input

[edit on 25/5/2010 by AmmonSeth]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

The 'cracking sound you mention in the OP is interesting ... I'm sure I've heard about other experiencers mentioning a cracking sound.

Was it the kind of crack you get with static electricity or more like a whip cracking ?

Woody

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by AmmonSeth

The 'cracking sound you mention in the OP is interesting ... I'm sure I've heard about other experiencers mentioning a cracking sound.

Was it the kind of crack you get with static electricity or more like a whip cracking ?

Woody

If i had to give an opinion, it would be closer to an electrical crackling sound, but i had never heard a noise similar to it before so its hard to compare, In some respects it was similar to thin sheet metal like foil being scrunched up i guess

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth

However i 'woke up' due to a sound next to my bed, a sort of crackling sound, so i struck out with my right arm out of instinct.

You just gave me goose-pimples. Two nights ago I woke up and before I moved I thought I heard a voice right behind me. It sounded gutteral and deep and was a "glurg" type sound, spoken, only half a second long but I was on alert.

Originally posted by AmmonSeth

...as my arm was being pushed back down to behind my head i began to make out a small figure standing there, all in black including its face,

I lay there and didn't move a muscle but my imagination was telling me there was one of them little dark blue hooded aliens there, lol. (I'm only telling you this because your story is reminding me.) I read a lot of UFO books so when things happen in the middle of the night them kinda thoughts come to mind.

My daughter was sleeping with me. She always falls asleep on a high mound of pillows and I wait till she's fully asleep before I pull them from under her and throw them on the floor, leaving her with just one.
When I woke up and heard that sound behind me, (or a minute later, not sure) she's kneeling on the edge of the bed with her back to me, putting pillows back in a pile. I'm thinking, "who's handing them to her?" because she wasn't leaning forward and I have a high bed. I must have zonked again for a minute 'cos when I looked again she's lying on her back with a neat pile of pillows under her head.

Weird!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Very interesting thread.

First I'd like to comment on the whole alarm system issue. Here is a patent you guys might be interested in knowing about:

[Voice-activated personal alarm

I too work in the 'industry' and know much about these types of systems. More details about yours would be nice but I'm not going to press any further.

I would not be too hard on Mask, he is mainly just questioning your credibility although he could use a better tact. Although there is much good here on ATS, there is also much balogne with hoaxes and such and I can't say I blame him.

Concerning the OP: Recently, I have been diving more and more into the study of demonology and Angelology. Not to go into too many details but I now believe that 'UFOs' and most 'visitors' along these lines are demons.

Now, the two most fascinating commonalities between these types of reports are 'crackling noises' and dropping temperature phenomena. The barrier between 'their' dimension and ours is apparently electrical in nature and this would lend credence to the phenomenon being discussed.

The Bible speaks much about fallen angels (demons) and the like: They are ancient (predating Adam), EXTREMELY powerful and intelligent, numerous beyond our comprehension, condemned and allowed to exist closely with us with a 'veil of controlling' between us and them. Most of us can not see them but they can see us and have a limited amount of influence to wield at this time. Also, again, they are -extremely- powerful entities and if it werent for God's 'restrainer' we would be able to see them and would be utterly destroyed by them. They hate us because we that are among the living, are not condemned. (yet) The psychology of these 'beings' by itself is enough to warp the brain but anyways, I digress.

My suggestion to the OP is to be very careful and mindful of the spiritual nature of these types of encounters. My belief, personal experience and conviction dictate that only Jesus can protect us from whats beyond the veil but only you can decide what you believe in.

One question though, did you experience any other notable phenomenon aside form the crackling noise? Do you recall any unusual variances concerning the temperature in the room at the time?

[edit on 25-5-2010 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I recently had a similar experience that also began with a crackling and rustling sound to one side of my bed. But I couldn't move or speak thereafter and also didn't see anyone in the room but as I had said, I was paralyzed but I felt a definite presence was watching me.

I awoke in the morning feeling really drained.

I have seen short and tall hooded figures in the night in my home in the past but never had experienced the night terror experience combined with it.

Speech recognition technology has existed for years now.
I worked on some of the systems used in today's modern luxury automobiles such as Maybach, Mercedes-Benz's limousine.

You can buy the basic speech recognition chip for about $20. these days.SO I am not surprised that you have that capability in your security system.

Nevertheless , interesting thread.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Paralysis is another prolific commonality I meant to mention earlier.

So you had that AND the crackling noise.. interesting.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hmm so there have been other similar occurances such as mine, this is troubling indeed.
Anyone care to share in detail their experiences be it just with the paralysis or just with the crackling etc. If you only experienced one element.

Seth

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
One of the strangest "paralysis" episodes I had was when I woke up one bright sunny morning and felt a sharp pain in the middle of my back.

Now I'm saying paralysis but I didn't move a muscle so I don't know if I was paralysed or not and I don't know why I didn't move.

I was lying on my side in foetal position and I did try to turn my eyes to see if there was something going on behind me but I still didn't try to move. And I was completely calm.

The pain in my back got stronger and stronger and it felt like someone, really slowly, was sticking a knife right in through my flesh and bone. It felt like my back was being opened up. I felt everything but I took it and I didn't even wince. After about 2 or 3 full minutes it stopped, It felt as if a sharp object was being pulled out, and the pain faded. Then I moved.

The only earthly explanation I can think of is that I was experiencing a tearing ligament as I lay there. But why didn't I even try to move?? And there was absolutely zero pain or discomfort in my back afterwards.

strange one that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join