It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Proof Of Nibiru! It's Coming! Prepare!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
On a side note, for those of you who don't think that anything is being hidden from the public about any 'near' or approaching space objects....what do you think the reason is for the blacked out areas on Google?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by shasta9600]

Please read my post on page 6. I provide a link with evidence and explanation regarding the google blacked out sky which is only data error. Incase you missed it il provide the link here.

bbs.keyhole.com...

Just to add - shasta9600 if you want a thorough explanation please read the whole thread i linked, don't just breeze through it and come up with a illogical opinion.
There are only 2 scenario's.

1) Google sky could be purposely blacking out some parts to make it look like computer error or missing data to throw people of course.

2) It is what it is - missing data and computer error's.

regards
J

[edit on 24-5-2010 by james2009]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ptenjakin

I looked and saw nothing at the coordinates indicated by the person. I used binoculars. I saw Mars. Didn't need to look that one up to realize where Mars was. I did that back when the other thread was posted. I tried to follow the pan from Orion's belt to the object of interest, but the video was unable to reveal the connection between the parts of the sky.

link   
All, im getting from the coordinates is a black square, couple of them. I think there was a thread about this while back ago. Im pretty sure theres plenety of these black square all over the site.

www.google.com...=41.92271616673922&longitude=-81.090087890625&zoom=8&Spitzer=0.00&ChandraXO=0.00&Galex=0.00&IRAS=0.00&WMAP=0.00&Cas sini=0.00&slide=1&mI=-1&oI=-1

Link there.

Peace!

link   
very interesting. i went on google sky to check it out for myself and it was there, signed off went to check it again later and google sky says No Results. that right there lets me know something of importance is there

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Niburu is real. WAKE UP, IT IS REAL!

I also see some green aliens on niburu, they look small. OH NO!

Sorry but this is full of cr@p. Get real. Thank you.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Google makes use of the Sloan survey.

Sloan Digital Sky Survey

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I just looked at 6h42m8.44s, 41 40' 18.94" in Google sky. It is true that part of the skk is blacked out, but it could just be that they dont have a good picture of that area. That and even a basic look at astronomy 101 will tell you that if a brown dwarf was on its way to doom earth it would have already done this in the past and we would not be here. I wont like all the sites, it looks like that has already been done.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

thanks for this factual post. I watched all of those videos a few weeks back and freaked myself out, especially re: denver airport. I did a bit of digging and things aren't exactly as they are presented by lucas or whatever he's called. He also started off saying that the norway spiral images weren't available for "weeks". This simply isn't true, as I was viewing them here as soon as they hit the net. I guess we need something he says to actually come true now, then maybe i'll pay attention to what he says....

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Who owns the discovery channel? Who is on the board of directors? What else do they own? Hmmm... I am not sure, and I may be wrong because I usually am, but it seems to be that $ trumps everything.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I see you say that there is nothing on the edge of our solar system yet you provide a link that contradicts the very thing you say is not there. So I guess my question is this Is there or isn't there something at the edge of our solar system? So if there isn't anything then I guess those who are studying something that is out there are just wasting there time since you already know that and say there isn't. I was just wondering.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Meanwhile I don't think theop shows any proof of this being wormwood/planetX/Nibiru/Nemesis etc, i do find it extremelly annoying when people like stereologist continues to makes claims that he knows are not true.

Even Brown, the man you posted about, has stated that models do show that other large planets, and even a brown dwarf, and or red dwarf could be within our Solar System, and the models puts such objects much closer to the claims made by sterologist.

BTW, stereologist obviously hasn't learned yet that scientists could believe something different to what models say... A scientist is a person too, and as such they can have their own OPINIONS about any number of subjects.

Here is one of the links stereologist himself gave out and which says a completely different story to what he tries to claim...

A Mars-sized body ]can be found at not less than 70-85 au: such bounds are 147-175 au, 1006-1200 au, 4334-5170 au, 8113-9524 au and 10 222-12 000 au for a body with a mass equal to that of the Earth, Jupiter, a brown dwarf, red dwarf and the Sun, respectively.

www.ingentaconnect.com...

To summarize what the above says...

A Mars-sized body CAN BE FOUND at not less than 70-85au
An Earth-sized body at 147-175au
A Jupiter-sized body at 1006-1200au
A brown dwarf at 4334-5170au
A Red Dwarf at 8113-9524au
A Sun-sized stellar object at 10222-12000au

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How come every armature astronomer hasn't seen this through their telescope? That's because It's not Nibiru . It's just our regular planets. If it was Nibiru it would be all over the MSM

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Thank you. I knew there was someone else that would pick up on the contradictions of what stereologist has said. No disrespect to stereologist,but please think about what you say before you type.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dcflux

So you Brown is owned by a tv channel? He's a well published astronomer from CalTech. The issue is that you have no evidence to post.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Here is what I said

Video 1 begins with IRAS. The video begins with the blatant lie "They found something large at the edge of the solar system."

Video 1 claims that something was found by IRAS. The statement I made was with respect to IRAS and the IRAS finding.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

That being said I am not saying there is or there isn't something out there,but do you honestly believe the government would tell us if there was. Just imagine what things would be like if you knew that somhething was headed our way and there is not a damn thing we can do about it. That would make for some interesting times I bet.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
BTW, here is some more of what Brown and other astronomers like Stern have said, which contradicts the claims made by stereologist.

Alan Boss, a planet-formation theorist at the Carnegie Institute in Washington, DC, agrees that a passing star or dense cloud of gas is the more likely cause for Sednas strange travels. Boss said it would be "hard to imagine" forming an Earth-sized object out where the interaction would have taken place.

Region to explore

But Brown said there is one unexplored region of space left, amounting to about 20 percent of the sky, that hasnt been searched for an Earth-sized object that would be orbiting at 70 AU and presumably in the main plane of the solar system. It is the region toward the bright galactic center, which is harder to search.

www.space.com...

In that same link it can be read that...

Browns team said they thought Sedna should be counted as the first known object of the otherwise theoretical Oort Cloud. The distant reservoir of small icy objects is thought to exist based on the orbits of some comets that zoom through the inner solar system now and then, and then disappear into deep space.

Nobody knows what's actually in the Oort Cloud, however.

"I would say that is likely" Stern said in regards to possible Earth-sized planets in the Oort Cloud. In the early years of the solar system, he explained, objects as massive as Earth are thought to have hit Uranus and Neptune. Computer simulations show most of the hypothetical Earth-mass objects "would be ejected from the outer planets region, not accumulated in Uranus and Neptune, so we could someday find these frozen relics in the Oort Cloud."

www.space.com...

Sedna is within 88AU, and in the above statement Stern stipulates that Sedna should be counted as being part of the Oort cloud, which is different from the old theory that the Oort cloud starts at 2,000AU.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Is anyone elses southern sky red at night compared to the north? Everyone i've showed where i live can see it, well at least see one side of the sky at night is red, it could be the city glow but i've never seen it before.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Even Brown, the man you posted about, has stated that models do show that other large planets, and even a brown dwarf, and or red dwarf could be within our Solar System, and the models puts such objects much closer to the claims made by sterologist.

Gravitational studies in 2004 placed the constraints out some 70AU, but whole sky surveys pushed the constraints out to 320AU.

ElectricUniverse you continue to make cheap ad hominem attacks because of your own failed statements.

Here is one of the links stereologist himself gave out and which says a completely different story to what he tries to claim...

I posted this article to show how the constraints of gravitational studies work. It is well known that gravitational constraints are not as good as whole sky surveys are.

What we know is that visual studies put the constraints out much further. No new planets can be within 320AU.

No matter how you look at it there is no possibility of a new planet on its way into the orbits of the known planets. Not happening.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Please tell me what these are.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join