New Proof Of Nibiru! It's Coming! Prepare!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
OMFG look at this thing, its huge, why is this being suppressed?

This is NOT mars. Please do YOUR OWN research regarding the object at these coordinates.

www.youtube.com...

Comment from the man who took the footage:
Hello, there seems to be a lot of discussion about this object being Mars.
Just to clarify, I used my 8 Inch LX200-ACF Telescope ($3000 system) on three separate nights in conjunction with my IR camera to locate this object. I also confirmed with four of my astronomy friends. We all know where Mars is located. The coordinates for this object are no where near Mars.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by rajaten]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Hold me?

OMFG look at this thing, its huge

We’ll have to stop meeting like this!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

hehe

I checked google maps on this thing, "they" have blacked it out.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
this video has made its round before and was shown to be mars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-5-2010 by prionace glauca]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

reading the latest comments on the youtube video it doesnt seem to be mars...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
rajaten~

if that is you in the avatar,
and you are at least 20 or so
sure i will hold you.

but if you do not meet those qualifications...
then im sorry, Im afraid i cannot. lol

sorry ~ j/k,
But I do think it is Mars.

No worries. ....................................

yet! lol

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
this video has made its round before and was shown to be mars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

haha, so now Mars is coming.

Is there anyone that isn't coming?

I made my own brown dwarf this morning

I have nothing of value, apart from humour, to add.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

This is me on my last assignment.....

.....hold me?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I'm no astronomer, but someone mentioned that Mars was nowhere near that area. Then again, I'm not learned enough in astronomy to draw any conclusions. Maybe THEY failed to identify it or something? I'unno.

link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Its not mars. Do your own research dude

[edit on 23-5-2010 by rajaten]

link   
reply to post by aorAki

aorAki.....

Could you please clarify that comment?

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It's hard to tell without being able to see the whole constellation at once. And it is so stormy here right now, there are no stars visible. I am going out on the next clear night - I have a really good view of Orion. For some reason I am always really drawn to staring at it.
I remember there is a bright orange star to the upper left, I always thought it was Betelgeuse Betelgeuse Betelgeuse
Sorry, couldn't resist. Betelgeuse was scary enough, isn't it supposed to go BOOM one day?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This is not Mars; Last time I checked Mars doesn’t have moons visible so clearly If you could please try to view this object on different nights so we could plot the movements. It would be easy to determine if this is mars!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by aorAki

aorAki.....

Could you please clarify that comment?

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

In the context of my whole post I think it's quite clear...and probably rude, but meh.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Google sky is not a live camera of the stars. The images were taken long ago.. so if this was where he said it was, it would not be in the same area as google's images anyway. He picked that area to make it seem that it was blacked out too add to his hoax.

Read the thread posted earlier by Prionace Glauca.. its all there and yes it is mars. I have a very very nice and really expensive telescope and went to where he said it was and there was nothing there. Don't trust any of this guys videos he's just a hoaxer. It's Mars and the guy is either a complete idiot or a hoaxer take your pick or combine them...

[edit on 23-5-2010 by SecretUsername]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Betelgeuse: 5h 55m 10.3s

Unknown Star: 6h 42m 8.4s

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Too lazy to type, allow me to just cut paste comments as the other threads seems long. Hopefully these members would not mind me pimping them here.

Originally posted by ngchunter
Just a heads-up; jcattera has now posted a new video showing Venus and claiming it to be a continuation of the "object" he's been "following."
www.youtube.com...
It really is just Venus, despite his protests. You can see for yourself in stellarium how close Venus is to the Pleiades right now, something he shows next to the bright planet in the video. It's been making the rounds on some sites where people don't realize that this is the same hoaxer as before.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Okay, so I just sent this link to my uncle via email. He has his own hightech telescopes, he is also part of some Space club or whatever. I don't know much about this kind of stuff.

Anyways.... He just sent me back an email and he said he does not think it is mars. NOW. He said before we jump to any conclusions he wants to check the coordinates himself, and send it into the space community place. I should hear back from him tomorrow.

IF it is Nibiru, it seems pretty amn close. I do believe holding would be in order.

P.S. Completely seperate question, OP is that really a pic of you?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned
reply to post by ngchunter

Yeah, it's a shame he didn't want to answer to criticism here. Instead, just carrying on posting videos, while keeping a strict comment censorship on youtube, only allowing comments such as "OMG thank you so much!! I dont know anything about astronemy, but you must be right!" or "this is amazing. I knew something was up!".

It funny to note, that every time a post was made in that thread regarding his videos, he would not answer the criticism on ATS boards, but would rather try to refute it in his youtube page.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If this was nibiru then we know where it is right? so from now on we can just cheak the same coordinates and adjust slightly for trajectory and soon enough thousands of these videos will flood the net all of the same object and it hit mainstream astronomy and the news, unless of course you go by the "it cloaks and flies around" theory. Im skeptical because of how these vids always turn out, its as though nibiru drops in and says g'day then zooms off back out beyond range again, so far nibiru has been spotted just about everywhere a novice astonomer who's read sitchin has been able to point a camera, and it inevitably turns out to be from a lack of in depth astronomical knowledge. I must say this is probably the most plausible one ive seen, it will be interesting to see what comes of it but I wont be holding my breath.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join