It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Proof Of Nibiru! It's Coming! Prepare!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
You gotta love when these threads turn into straight flame wars between two people, and nothing ever gets solved.

If I were a government agency, and I were planning a disinformation campaign; the first thing I'd do is send individuals out to websites to create two opposing factions that both do nothing but link to falsified information. This would help divide the community that we are infiltrating, and thus lead to arguments in which nothing is accomplished.

But that's just me...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Aw shucks! Not Nibiru again! And the OP gives it a very provocative title: New Proof Of Nibiru! Proof?

It could be anything other than this so called Nibiru. Like.....

Mystery of free-floating 'planets'

By BBC News Online science editor Dr David Whitehouse.

Astronomers have discovered 18 planet-like objects, drifting through space in a part of the constellation of Orion. If they are planets, these "free floaters" will pose a challenge to theories about how planets form.

Using visible and infrared light-detecting sensors on telescopes in Spain, the Canary Islands, and Hawaii, they found 18 objects whose relatively dim, reddish light suggested they could be planetary.

Brown dwarf stars

Sigma Orionis is probably five million years old, so if the objects are equally old, they are probably 8-15 Jupiter masses in size.

If they are only one million years old then the fainter ones could be as small as five Jupiter masses. It is still a possibility that the scientists have found unusually small, cool, brown dwarf stars.

So, could there be a more 'natural' explanation than going overboard at sensationalism by announcing that it's PROOF of the coming of the ubiquitous 'death star' called Nibiru?

I would think so!

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

Agreed

Kind of like what it says under your name "Thread Killer"

Maybe the mods will step in now...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by prionace glauca

Hi Prionace glauca,

ET_Man, do you have any original thought to add?

I have an entire 178 page thread with many thoughts on it-www.abovetopsecret.com...

FACTS & EVIDENCE!
Links you need to check out!
www.the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi Prionace glauca,

ET_Man, do you have any original thought to add?

I have an entire 178 page thread with many thoughts on it-www.abovetopsecret.com...

FACTS & EVIDENCE!
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

Since you keep linking to videos, can I link you to an hour long video that debunks all of this and will you actually watch it?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So you are saying that professional scientists are being drunk on work?Because mistaking this with mars is abit unintelligent to even comment. If you dont have proper info,do not comment at all.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thanks ET-Man! Don't listen to all the blah blah blah no truth...wheres the link facts...etc.. There are no real facts in prophecy until they happen and even after that so many just go...ah...lucky guess...or .... It was so vague it could apply to anything.

People throughout the years have been given "gifts" of foresight, and prophecy. The only reason I can say this as a fact is because I was a practicing psychic for a while and know its possible and even likely.

The whole brown dwarf star theory is new to me. I studied several prophecies throughout the years, and even practiced gazing to the future myself to see if I could find anything. Never liked what I saw. Which was mainly a nuclear war.

The planet x/brown dwarf theory is kind of a cool twist on what is coming.
But I can't help but wonder if this is not just rehashing old words into new meanings?

Kind of like people taking Nostradamus and fitting it into whatever they think might happen. It seems to be the new way to do prophecy.

I have read several threads here on a brown dwarf outside our solar system, but as of yet, I have not seen much in the way of scientific proof.

I am open to it happening though, I can't dismiss it, as it does seem to fit with all the past prophecies about our future and the future of mankind.

I just hope you are wrong.

Thank you for the very long read this morning as I drank my coffee and got ready for work!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
its interesting I just checked the location on google sky and couldnt find a thing....not sure if this is legit at all...seems to be to many people feeling the same way.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion

So you are saying that professional scientists are being drunk on work?Because mistaking this with mars is abit unintelligent to even comment. If you dont have proper info,do not comment at all.

Who is a professional sceintist in your view here that is mentioned in the OP?

Please avoid assumptions, common sense should be valued the most.

Also have you even tried to look up and make your own argument valid...instead of looking at the internet for your evidence.

Telescopes for everyone....YaY

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretUsername
Google sky is not a live camera of the stars. The images were taken long ago.. so if this was where he said it was, it would not be in the same area as google's images anyway. He picked that area to make it seem that it was blacked out too add to his hoax.

Read the thread posted earlier by Prionace Glauca.. its all there and yes it is mars. I have a very very nice and really expensive telescope and went to where he said it was and there was nothing there. Don't trust any of this guys videos he's just a hoaxer. It's Mars and the guy is either a complete idiot or a hoaxer take your pick or combine them...

[edit on 23-5-2010 by SecretUsername]

Okay so you said you looked through your telescope and there was nothing there.. How can mars be there, if nothing is there?

Deebo

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
The information the OP bases their suppositions upon is erroneous disinformation as proven by the preponderance of fact based evidence provided by the dissenting posters.

Do you actually believe the stuff that comes outta your mouth? (fingertips)

Throwing a bunch of big words together doesn't mean a darn thing if the meaning doesn't make sense... The OP can't base his suppositions on something that hasn't happened yet (his poster's dissent)

Supposition is defined as

supposition |ˌsəpəˈzi sh ən|
noun
an uncertain belief

I said "The information the OP bases their suppositions upon is erroneous disinformation as proven by the preponderance of fact based evidence provided by the dissenting posters." If I write "The information the OP bases their uncertain beliefs upon is erroneous disinformation as proven by the preponderance of fact based evidence provided by the dissenting posters" I think we can all see that my sentence clearly still states the same idea.

I am stating that the OPs beliefs are based upon unreliable and false information (also known as disinformation) and that the overwhelming number of people that have provided valid evidence are correct.

Where did you get that my sentence does not make sense? If the OP had not received one post to her thread her "supposition" or "uncertain belief" would still be based upon invalid misinformation.

I would ask that you more carefully consider what someone says before you criticize it. It may help you to avoid looking somewhat less than credible in the future.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

So its back to Velikovsky whose claims were shown to be wrong half a century ago.

The Mayan video shows Tikal which the speaker claims existed 5200 years ago. let's see if that is correct.
Tikal - wikipedia]

Though monumental architecture at the site dates back as far as the 4th century BC, Tikal reached its apogee during the Classic Period, ca. 200 to 900 AD.

Not there 3200 years ago. The claim that the Maya went to Tikal 5200 years ago is false.

The claims of the great axis moving the stars is false as well. Blocking out the sun is some weird idea from the speaker given without evidence.

A claim of pole shifts which have been shown NOT to have occurred in the last 200 million years.
Apparent and true polar wander and the geometry of the geomagnetic field over the last 200 Myr
Here is the link again to the paper so no one has to get past the clutter of the long winded posts.

Then its off to the silliness of the rabbits hole.

Not a very interesting set of videos concerning evidence.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Nice link it shows that we have the technology to discover planet sized objects far away. Yet nothing has been seen in the solar system. Makes you wonder.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Hi Hippomchippo,

Since you keep linking to videos, can I link you to an hour long video that debunks all of this and will you actually watch it?

Sure go right ahead and of course I'll watch it.

Here are some more video's while were at it, it's for the viewer to decide, watch, research and the key word here is THINK for themselves.

Think for yourself and question everything, don't let anyone on this thread or anywhere else tell you otherwise.

Make your own decision, come to your own conclusions but most importantly always follow your heart.

Video's 2 of 12-comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

FACTS & EVIDENCE!
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ok before people get carried away and start looting and burning up there city's, here is some evidence and explanation for the blacked out part of google sky, which is only missing data, please read the whole thread in the link provided. It will explain all the error's which people think are phenomenon's.

Heres a quote from the thread.

Missing data - There's actually quite a bit of missing data. With as many pieces of imagery that it takes to cover the whole Sky, there are bound to be little bits here and there that get left out, and I found about a hundred or so. There is no conspiracy to hide anything from anybody, if a piece of the Google Sky imagery is missing, you can find the data in a variety of other sources, SIMBAD is my favorite external source, because it provides access to many, many other sources of astronomical imagery. But it's also possible that the missing piece is present in Google Sky's imagery at other wavelengths. In the "Layers", "Featured Observatories", you can examine a piece of Sky at InfraRed, Microwave, UV, and X-Ray wavelengths.

Image of the missing data.
lh5.ggpht.com...

The thread
bbs.keyhole.com...

Please note that the thread linked above is a explanation of the "blacked out" parts and other various phenomenon type effects in Google sky, it is not a explanation for the object in question.
As for the object in question, i have no idea what it could be so that in itself is a mystery, there have been confirmation from astronomers that it is NOT mars or any known planet as it has been checked by the coordinates and confirmed. Google sky could be purposely blacking out some parts to make it look like computer error or missing data to throw people of course, but why would they bother? i dont know, it doesn't make sense to me, anyway please read the thread provided and take it for what its worth, im 50 50 here.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by james2009]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I stopped taking the thread seriously and reading altogether at "OMFG".

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
From what I see

Nibiru people will always call it Nibiru!

Un-Nibiru people will always call it Mars or Venus.

From what it looks like reading this thread:

Some people are claiming it's Mars, Venus while some others have looked and said It's not Mars or Venus.

I'm taking this as an anomaly until Some people with TELESCOPES on ATS can verify this for me.

I don't want links from other scientists, I don't want youtube videos. I want first hand documentations from YOU GUYS.

And to be honest, I think that will be the best proof for all of us. Multitudes of us looking for the same thing and reporting it.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I have read several threads here on a brown dwarf outside our solar system, but as of yet, I have not seen much in the way of scientific proof.

Drown dwarfs were predicted. That is something science does. It makes predictions. It took a while to find a candidate and demonstrate that it had the predicted properties.

There are other predictions that can be made such as showing that if a planet sized object or larger were close enough to our solar system we could detect it.
PROJECT PAN-STARRS AND THE OUTER SOLAR SYSTEM
This paper tells us that a planet would have to be out 320AU or better, 39AU to Pluto, or the planet would have been discovered by now.

An interesting conversation can be found here.
Where Are You Hiding Planet X, Dr. Brown?
This is the discoverer of over 100 Kuiper belt objects talking about why there can be no planet X.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
On a side note, for those of you who don't think that anything is being hidden from the public about any 'near' or approaching space objects....what do you think the reason is for the blacked out areas on Google?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by shasta9600]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Video 1 begins with IRAS. The video begins with the blatant lie "They found something large at the edge of the solar system." Go and look for yourselves. I've already debunked that lie in this thread. But ET Man has seen the reason this is an egregious lie 20 or more times and continues to post the lie again and again.

Folks do your own research. Read the following article from the Washington Post.
Possibly as Large as Jupiter; Mystery Heavenly Body

Discovered

Notice how a planet is one of many possibilities.

Now notice the name is "Gerry Neugebauer"

Here is the article he and other published on what IRAS discovered.
Unidentified IRAS sources - Ultrahigh-luminosity galaxies - Astrophysics Journal

So the video goes from cherry picking a few words from wherever and then comes to this ridiculous conclusion.

It is called PLANT X and when it arrives in 2012, life as we know it will cease to exist.

The video begins with a lie. It is a hoax.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join