It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Proof Of Nibiru! It's Coming! Prepare!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

All those prophecies and not even the Hopi Prophecy?

They are 100% correct and the only thing next on the list is the Red Star Kachina or The Red Purifier. Blue star Kachina happened back in 2007 with comet holmes.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by unknown32

But to get to the point, it is believed it hit earth thousands of years ago and that earth was a lot bigger, when it hit earth it shattered earth in half and we spin back into orbit. Now im not clear on how we got round after that.

Are you saying that the Earth was shattered in half, only a few thousand years ago? If you are, you did your research in all of the wrong places because the Earth could not have rebounded fast enough. We would most likely still be a huge ball of magma, in the process of cooling down, if something as cataclysmic as to "shatter" the Earth were to happen. Also, what about our surviving archeological evidence of past civilization that date beyond a few thousand years? Surely if another planet or star would have collided with Earth in the relatively short span of a few thousand years, then there would hardly be anything, alive or not, that could survive such an event and in fact, we would not be able to be here.

--airspoon

I have yet seen any research of other planets with "plate tectonic theory" Also explain the Van Allen radiation belt? Isn't Earth the only one with one? It seems to me it is radiation still there even after millions of decades of an explosion that occurred. Just think of 1000 atomic bombs going off in space when two planets collide. So called scientists are so one-sided.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Those who do choose to listen from within from their Heart/Soul are feeling the nudges from their Higher Self/ Family Of Light and you are definately listening. That being said IF more and more of you choose to tune in with your Higher Self/ Family Of Light you will all discover the TRUTH.

Love & Light,

D.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have a telescope nothing special but I can look at Saturn very well Jupiter and what not. I have spent a lot of time lately looking up and if I see something that interest me I look it up and find out what it is ... I always find the answer. My point is from my observations, I would notice something that bright for sure and I haven't noticed anything new up there. I will check out that spot tonight if it clear enough.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hi Maybe or maybe not!

material that barely relates to the thread topic, if it relates to it at all.

You must be joking,
everything I've posted revolves around this object and the Coming Earth Changes. Very funny, perhaps you should take some time and actually do some research.

you start to lash out with personal attacks.

Lash out with personal attacks are you kidding me?

Thanks for giving me a good laugh!

You never really did have much of an argument and talk about personal attacks, who is attacking who now and going off topic? LOL

Best Wishes or NOT!

Like your username maybe or maybe Not of course.

Just teasing Maybe,
Much Love to you!

FACTS & EVIDENCE!
Links you need to check out!
www.the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysQuestion
I'm confused.

Surely this is thew same video that had loads of discussion a few weeks back, with even the LX200 owner signing up to ATS to talk about.... then be proven that it was Mars?

Link

How come the thread is still open?

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Always Question...
I thought it was just me!!! "Deja vu, All over again".

I can't wait for New Year's Eve 2013!!! Then maybe ATS will delete all of this garbage and make some room on their storage space.

Thanks again,
Tom

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Please, tell us.
What is the TRUTH?

Words like,"vibration" ,"frequency", "consciousness", "oneness", I've heard.

What's the truth?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by ET_MAN

All those prophecies and not even the Hopi Prophecy?

They are 100% correct and the only thing next on the list is the Red Star Kachina or The Red Purifier. Blue star Kachina happened back in 2007 with comet holmes.

Hi Dragnet53,

Here is a picture of Comet Holmes that expanded in October of 2007 aka the Blue Kachina from the Hopi Prophecy!

The below image shows the size of the Blue Kachina in comparison to the Sun!

The Hopi Prophecy talks about the Red Star aka Brown Dwarf (Wormwood) that will appear after the Blue Kachina aka Comet Holmes that already appeared in October of 2007 just as the Hopi prophecy predicted.

The Hopi prophecy among many other prophecies and much more can be found on the below Coming Earth Changes link!

FACTS & EVIDENCE!
Links you need to check out!
www.the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

yup, i knew all that but glad you mentioned. Stereologist tried to debunk the hopi prophecies but couldn't.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Are you sure Comet Holmes wasn't really green?

Or kind of orange maybe?

It sort of depends on the filters used.
www.spaceweather.com...

[edit on 5/24/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
All I can say is this:
Since when has Mars lined up like that to Orion? I'll look to answer my own question later, sorry I haven't had time for you guys but jobs are training me now for some reason. hehe
Hey, check this out - All of the Hopi prophecies except the earth shaking like a washing machine, came true already.
Now I'm looking for the these
New Zealand native prophecy (New Zealand gets dunked but comes back bigger)
Native/Cronkite prophecy (333 days after death, 3 gouges dam, china will be destroyed)
and after that,
shaking.
For you guys who just refuse to believe, don't worry -
no one believed Noah either.
After all it's your call - don't make it your last.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by DaWhiz]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage,

Of course any object can be turned into a new shade of color depending on the filters used but what's important is how was it viewed from on Earth according to prediction of the ancient prophecy?

The Prophecy was fulfilled and there are many other signs being fulfilled if you take the time to read them and consider!

Hopi Prophecy!

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder."

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom."

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
Those who do choose to listen from within from their Heart/Soul are feeling the nudges from their Higher Self/ Family Of Light and you are definately listening. That being said IF more and more of you choose to tune in with your Higher Self/ Family Of Light you will all discover the TRUTH.

Love & Light,

D.

What station is it so I can tune in? Does it have a good beat? Can you dance to it?

Man this new age crap gets old. I guess I don't smoke enough weed to "get it" or enough '___' to "ascend".

On Topic: I'm going to have so much fun on 12/21/2012. I'm going to take the day off work just so I can sit around the Christmas tree with a beer and my laptop and watch all of you start ranting:

"I never said that it was 2012 when the SHTF, it's....um.....2023...yeah!!!"

And I shall laugh heartily.

And then it will all start all over again.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by KILL_DOGG]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm still trying to catch a photo. Ok is this thing real or not...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

The Hopi prophesies, of course, were all recoded after the coming of white men, railroads, etc.

Edit to correct formatting.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by DJW001]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ET_MAN

The Hopi prophesies, of course, were all recoded after the coming of white men, railroads, etc.

Edit to correct formatting.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by DJW001]

Hi DJW001,

Ok will edit that out.

The Hopi Prophecy/suggestions of course come from another source.

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Keep up the good work, ET. The disinfo agents may appear blatant to informed folks like us, but newbies may fall for their incessant BS. Which is their mission, after all. But those of wish to keep their heads stuck in the sand and "see no evil" will have a nasty wake up call...very soon. Anyway, I for one appreciate the latest updates & info! Thanks!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by turk182
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Please, tell us.
What is the TRUTH?

Words like,"vibration" ,"frequency", "consciousness", "oneness", I've heard.

What's the truth?

Take a "time-out" from what you are doing whether that be watching the television/ listening to the radio/eating some snacks etc. Sit down somewhere cosy and put your feet up and relax and take some deep breathes.

Now that you are relaxed clear your thoughts and think positively of somewhere you would like to be right now/someone you want to be with right now.

Close your eyes and look within your Heart/Soul and just ask what you have asked me that you want to know what is the Truth and ask for guidance from your Higher Self/ Family Of Light.

They will guide you for whatever reason/purpose it is meant for?

Your free-will/choice is there for you to choose what you want from that. I can't make the decisions for you however I can help guide you the same way as other's walk this planet.

Believe me all in "time" where there is no such thing as "time" from an Infinite/Eternal perspective you will all find thr TRUTH from within. I believe that so and have HOPE that all of you will sooner or later awaken to the TRUTH and KNOWINGS around you all on a daily basis.

Take Care,

Love & Light,

D.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have a question and was interested in a little feedback. What are your thoughts on Jason Martell, and Dr. Robert Harrington (deceased ). Mr Harrington was an astronomer at the United States Naval Observatory. Could they have been on to something in their search for Planet X. I would just like to know your take on these two researchers.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join