It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Proof Of Nibiru! It's Coming! Prepare!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

The first thing you posted is the IRAS lie in which there is a claim that there is something large at the edge of the solar system. That is a statement partially reported in the video. The object turned out to be distance galaxy.

In the next video there are claims of images from the telescope at the south pole station. It's a radio telescope. It's a lie that only the South Pole can see the approaching object. The entire southern hemisphere could view the object.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
More evidence of NIBIRU

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
[edit on 24-5-2010 by rajaten]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Help me out here. Some videos (like the China one) show a visible "planet x", usually at sunset.

Others show an invisible planet x, that can only been seen with infrared cameras/devices.

Which is it?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

But to get to the point, it is believed it hit earth thousands of years ago and that earth was a lot bigger, when it hit earth it shattered earth in half and we spin back into orbit. Now im not clear on how we got round after that.

Are you saying that the Earth was shattered in half, only a few thousand years ago? If you are, you did your research in all of the wrong places because the Earth could not have rebounded fast enough. We would most likely still be a huge ball of magma, in the process of cooling down, if something as cataclysmic as to "shatter" the Earth were to happen. Also, what about our surviving archeological evidence of past civilization that date beyond a few thousand years? Surely if another planet or star would have collided with Earth in the relatively short span of a few thousand years, then there would hardly be anything, alive or not, that could survive such an event and in fact, we would not be able to be here.

--airspoon

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

What do you think is in that video other that a setting sun setting in a haze sky?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Nibiru wont come, not into my reality at least!

In the video the guy say its plausible it's Nibiru NOT proof...

can you give me some more, graspable, proof perhaps!?

love these threads though

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
More evidence of NIBIRU

www.youtube.com...

Hi Rajaten,

More Evidence:

Brown Dwarfs!

Brown Dwarfs were only first confirmed and verified in 1995.

Why is it that astronomers had a hard time detecting and finding them, how come they only first confirmed brown dwarfs in 1995?

Is it difficult to detect/find/view a Brown Dwarf you may ask?

"Brown dwarfs are so elusive, so hard to find," McLean said. "They can be detected best in the infrared, and even within the infrared, they are very difficult to detect.We detect the heat glow from these faint objects in the infrared. Typically, they have to be relatively close by, within 100 light years, for us to even detect the heat signature."

www.nasa.gov...

"They would however be hard to find in the sky, as they would emit almost no light. Their strongest emissions would be in the infrared (IR) spectrum, and ground-based IR detectors."

en.wikipedia.org...

Brown dwarfs are sub-stellar objects which are too low in mass to sustain stable hydrogen fusion. Their mass is below that necessary to maintain hydrogen-burning nuclear fusion reactions in their cores, as do stars on the main sequence, but which have fully convective surfaces and interiors, with no chemical differentiation by depth according to current human understanding.

"The trouble with most folks isn't so much their ignorance. It's knowing so many things that ain't so."

Muller, a physicist at University of California at Berkeley,
A Real Nemesis. Friday, 12 March 2010 13:00

The first Brown Dwarf was officially verified in 1995.

1995: First brown dwarf verified. Teide 1, an M8 object in the Pleiades cluster, is picked out with a CCD in the Spanish Observatory of Roque de los Muchachos of the Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias.

Since 1995, when the first brown dwarf was confirmed, hundreds have been identified. Brown dwarfs close to Earth include Epsilon Indi Ba and Bb, a pair of dwarfs gravitationally bound to a sunlike star, around 12 light-years from the Sun.

Astronomers still know very little about Brown Dwarfs since they have only been recently discovered. Since officially verifying the first brown dwarf in 1995 astronomers have found the Milky Way galaxy to be full of them. Most stars are now considered to be part of binary star system.

Since the first Brown Dwarf was confirmed there has now been an estimation of roughly 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs in the Milky Way galaxy alone!

How much more do you think that modern day astronomers DON'T KNOW YET about Brown Dwarfs?

There are roughly 100+ Billion Stars in the Milky Way.
There are roughly 100+ Billion Brown Dwarfs in the Milky Way.
kencroswell.com...
www.space.com...
www.astronomy.com...

”A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.
Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter."

www.spaceguarduk.com...

Astrobiology Magazine
Moffett Field CA (SPX) Mar 12, 2010
A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.

Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter.

www.spacedaily.com...

Coming Earth Changes is such a big topic that even some of the experts in the field are divided over it and debating about it all the time. I realize this thread is about a “Brown Dwarf” Or “Nibiru” for those not fully informed about all objects etc. etc. etc. The object is not Nibiru (though some ancients referred to such objects in mythological and metaphorical ways as some have suggested but it's not the object I've been referring to) The real object is "Wormwood" a Brown Dwarf- But Earth Changes are Coming and please look around whether you believe in a “Brown Dwarf” “Planet Nibiru” or not things are taking place on Earth and more rapidly than before if you really look into it.

It's never a black and white issue!

Best Wishes!

FACTS & EVIDENCE!
Links you need to check out!
www.the-rabbits-hole.com...
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

More evidence of NIBIRU

www.youtube.com...

Its called a sun dog, not planet X.

en.wikipedia.org...

A sun dog or sundog ("beside the sun"; also called a mock sun) is an atmospheric phenomenon that creates bright spots of light in the sky, often on a luminous ring or halo on either side of the sun. (formed by ice crystals)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The Chicxulub crater measures 112 miles across. It did not split up the earth. It is believed large enough to have destroyed much of life on earth. You are suggesting an event that would end all life on earth and that event happening recently. Not possible.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

None of that is evidence ET man. That's the same copy and paste spamming you've posted a dozen times or more across various threads.

The problem is that brown dwarfs reflect light as well as emit infrared. Jupiter is a good example of something that emits infrared, but is stunningly easy to see if the night sky because it reflects light well.

Brown dwarfs exist. I think about 100 have been found and the closest is about twice as far away as a regular star. Alpha Centuri is 4.3 light year away and a brown dwarf has been found to be 9.8 away.

Since the first Brown Dwarf was confirmed there have now been roughly 100+ Billion observed.

Not true. That's an estimate, not the number observed.

I see you finally end up with the junk science sites such as the rabbits hole and pole shift.

If you want to read what one of the leading experts in finding objects in our solar system has to say check out the Mike Brown interview. He has found 100 Kuiper belt objects such as Eris.
Where Are You Hiding Planet X, Dr. Brown?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Stereologist,

You are a disinformationist and we've been previously over this many times before.

Stereologist spends most of his time debunking nothing but Nibiru, Brown Dwarf, 2012 and Coming Earth Changes threads.

Take a look at the many posts he's made and how much time he spends on trying to disprove and debunk such threads.

I advise everyone to THINK and research the subject for yourself and view the FACTS and EVIDENCE links:

There is not only EVIDENCE being provided but FACTS.

www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I SCREAM CONSPIRACY!!!
This video find originally came from my thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Then this thread opened a half an hour later.
And right after it opened, my thread was the only one that got closed EVEN THOUGH I was THE FIRST PERSON to open a thread on this exact video:
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Stereologist spends most of his time debunking nothing but Nibiru, Brown Dwarf, 2012 and Coming Earth Changes threads.

And you spend most of your time copy and pasting the same information (if you could even call it that) over and over again in every thread. All evidence of so called Nibru (not even a planet) has been dismissed and yet you persistently choose to ignore that which does not fulfill your doomsday fantasies. Labeling stereologist a dis-info agent perhaps sums up your approach to the topic, when facts hit you in the face you have no other repellent besides labeling someone an agent. I pity you and your ignorant agenda, you espouse the exact opposite of what this site tries to achieve, which is denying ignorance.

[edit on 24/5/2010 by serbsta]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Hi Serbsta,

you espouse the exact opposite of what this site tries to achieve, which is denying ignorance.

Deny Ignorance is correct and you might want to FIRST read (which you clearly have not done) before quickly dismissing the FACTS and EVIDENCE.

I recommend everyone start reading here-comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

I also recommend you watch the below video first that is 1 of 10.
Watch all 10 video's then visit the rabbit hole site and review the FACTS and EVIDENCE provided.

Videos 2 -10 can be found here-comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

Rabbit Hole site-www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET man you continue to spout ignorance even though you have been shown that no brown dwarfs are close to our sun. By close I mean with 2000 AU or 50 times the distance to Pluto. And that's a Jupiter sized object, not a brown dwarf which would be even larger and therefore much farther away.

As ET man suggests THINK. Find out why ET man's claims are vacuous misrepresentations of the truth.

Let's go to the rabbits hole where lies about IRAS are posted. Go there and see what happened.

In 1983 a press announcement was made about finding by IRAS.
IRAS - wikipedia

The observatory also made headlines briefly with the discovery of an "unknown object" that was at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system." However, further analysis revealed that, of several unidentified objects, nine were distant galaxies and the tenth was "intergalactic cirrus". None were found to be Solar System bodies.

Let's take a look at a Washington Post article
1983-12-31 – Washington Post - Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered
[url=http://planet-x.150m.com/washpost.html]Possibly as Large as Jupiter; Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby “protostar” that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

So it seems that a long list of ideas was presented and then that list was attacked and guess what was found? Nothing was found to be in our solar system.

Maybe you've seen videos where the disinformatists such as ET man post only part of the sentence. They claim that something was found by IRAS and insinuate it was a new planet. That is a flat out lie in the videos, because that is NOT what was found.

So what did the people find out there?
Discoveries by IRAS - CalTech
A planet is not in the list, because no planets were found. A new type of galaxy was discovered and lots of other wonderful discoveries were made.

What about pole shifts. There have been no pole shifts in 200 million years. None.
Apparent and true polar wander and the geometry of the geomagnetic field over the last 200 Myr

To continue to repeat misrepresentations, and lies again and again and again is what a disinformationist does.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

So now you are again posting this line of pathetic videos that show nothing but misrepresentations.

OK folks. Here is a simple idea. If you can sit through this dreadfully boring video or part of it listen to Lucus tell you he is only giving facts and then make the rash claim that spirals in petroglyphs are associated with death. Then I dare anyone to go find any source whatsoever that connects spirals and death. That is a false conclusion made by Lucus and that is the start of a series of misrepresentations that goes on and on. Also, notice that he states that the petroglyphs are from a particular time span. Not true. Search for the evidence and learn that most petroglyphs are around 1000 years old give or take 300 years.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

OMFG look at this thing, its huge,

That's what she said!

Heh. Anyways. You'd think that would be noticeable by now by amature astronomers all over the world.

I don't buy it. As they say on 4chan. Pics or gtfo.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist,

I've challenged you many times to disprove the EVIDENCE and FACTS being presented at the below link and you have never done it.

Why can't you disprove it?

Because perhaps it's REAL evidence and REAL facts isn't that correct?

Is that all you can say about Lucas?

In the video Lucas makes a few comments about what he thinks but he only provides people with FACTS!

FACTS & EVIDENCE!
Links you need to check out!
www.poleshift2011.com...
yowusa.com...

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I've debunked most of the ridiculous junk you've linked to. I'll just have to chalk up this silly claim below as another instance of your inability to admit you post misrepresentations.

you have never done it.

After all of this inability on your part to admit that the science claims of Lucus are wrong, please finally spell the name as the person spells the name.

In the video Lucas makes a few comments about what he thinks but he only provides people with FACTS!

You see that's the lie. He says facts and then offers conclusions left and right. As I pointed out he starts right off with a lie when he asks if the Russians would dare launch a rocket over a US president.
1. Obama was not in Norway at the time of the launch
2. The launch was over the White Sea, not Norway

Two lies in one stroke on video 1 at 2:50.

The claim that spirals are associated with death or any of the interpretations he offers of the petroglyphs is not a fact. It is his conclusion. Look at video 1 at 5:39. The first shape is concentric circles and Lucus says "spiral." At 6:59 in video 1 he says that the figures are guarding their heads. That's a conclusion, not a fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join