It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Proof Of Nibiru! It's Coming! Prepare!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I watched the video and know what was said. I guess the IRAS telescope was just put out there to look at pretty pictures of the universe.I really don't think that was the only reason it was sent up. I don't work for NASA so I couldn't say it was or it wasn't, but there is a reason it was sent up. So unless you work with NASA nobody knows the truth as to why it is up there.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h If it was Nibiru , The MSM would have no choice , because every Amateur astronomer and professional astronomer would be reporting on this , It would be way to big for the TPTB to cover it up.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Passing star or dense cloud of gas? That contradicts my statements of no new planet within 320AU? And then it says hard to image forming a planet out there?

LOL. Thanks for posting evidence supporting me. Thanks.

Once again EU quotes Brown from 2004. let's see what he has to say in more recent times.
Where Are You Hiding Planet X, Dr. Brown?

Mike Brown: It is not impossible that the sun has a brown dwarf companion, but to be hidden from us it would have to be much, much further out than the Kuiper belt. Maybe like 100 times further. And at those distances its effects on the earth are pretty much zero.

There are very good limits to what you can hide at what distances in the solar system and not detect their gravity. You could put a Mars at a few hundred AU (10 times more distant than Neptune, say) and everything would be fine. You could put a Jupiter at a few thousand AU (1000 the distance of Neptune), and, again, you're safe. There might even be things out there that someday we might find. I certainly hope so!

If in 1/2 of the Kuiper belt we find a very smooth distribution of sizes like this, then surveying the other half of the KB it is unlikely we're suddenly going to jump an order of magnitude in size.

(2) There was supposed to be a (2). But I forgot.

Yeah, so Jupiter 2.0 CAN'T live in the Kuiper belt. We've known that for decades simply from watching what the other planets are doing.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by exinterp

See if it goes away. Where I live a glow on the horizon is due to me living south and seeing northern lights. I have a pitch black northern horizon that glows a few times due to the lights.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It was up there because the atmosphere absorbs too much infrared. The reason it lasted only a short time was that it required liquid helium to keep it cold. It was a smashing success.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984

Anyway, what does the OP's pic have to do with anything? Maybe this Nibiru thing is a hoax, but it still doesn't explain the blacked out portion of the sky in Google. Yes, I know that someone had an answer for that, but looking around, I didn't see any other blackouts, and I've been on the site for a half hour now. Seems kinda funny that just one portion of the entire night sky is blacked out when the youtube poster put up the coordinates on the video showing where this mystery object was. If it's just Mars, great...but what if it's not? Raises some questions to say the very least.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

You didn't see any other blackouts? After a whole half-hour of looking?
Did you try every coordinate, at every zoom? Really, just saying that shows why we have so many different, unlearned, not well researched pictures of Nibiru doing all kinds of crazy dancing around the sky, peeking out behind the sun, looking like two suns to this person, like a brown dwarf to that, and all other variations ad nauseum. The sky is incredibly huge. It's not going to be hard to find, if it was really out there. It would be obvious, and always in the same, expected location.
What should have been a clue to people is the scanning from one part to the other. In order to really show locations based on a known, you zoom out to the entire constellation, to show that is really Orion"s belt, than move to the coordinates and zoom back in to show the close up. To just move the telescope around while zoomed in doesn't really show a darned thing about location, just that the videographer knows where they are. Or rather, where they want everyone to believe they are. If they were really there, which they are not.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Hi Stereologist,

I'm posting this yet again because you have some explaining to do for the viewers in this thread that have been following along.

How can you spend countless hours posting on nothing but Nibiru, Planet-X, Nemesis, Brown Dwarf, Wormwood, 2012 and Coming Earth Changes threads?

You post non-stop around the clock and to top it off you don't even believe in any of this stuff.

What makes you spend hours upon hours everyday doing nothing but trying to disprove/debunk these type of threads on something that you don't even agree with or believe in?

Seriously, it makes no sense to me and that brings further question of who your employer really is because obviously you are spending most of your hours and days on this site doing nothing but trying to disprove/debunk Nibiru, Planet-X, Nemesis, Brown Dwarf, Wormwood and Coming Earth Changes threads?

Best Wishes!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

What do you mean ' Do your own research '. Lets hear about your research first and post a clear pic, for those who can't watch the video. BTW I aint a bot
Funny starting a thread with a 2 line post to quote a nameless joker.
If the object is huge and its near, we should be seeing evidence here on earth, of its gravitational effects. Dont you think?
So we are waiting on your research.

Cheers

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I for one don't play the slightest attention to videos showing a stellar object and claiming is THE brown dwarf : they are all unprovable. As for blacked out portions of the sky by Google and two other star chart sites, perhaps they act in concert to make viewers believe his Nibs is there, but I might be wrong there. On the other hand, if prophecy does turn out to be correct on this issue, then it's appearance will be unexpected and of short and furious duration : if that is the case, then it is up to the viewer to make his/her choice as soon as possible. Whether one believes in science or in prophecy either way, intellectual arrogance could be self-destructive. It really is 'make up your mind time'.

mclinking

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'll whip out google sky map on my new Android phone and tell you exactly what that is.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
How come every armature astronomer hasn't seen this through their telescope? That's because It's not Nibiru . It's just our regular planets. If it was Nibiru it would be all over the MSM

DO you know how much BS you just spoke?

MSM report Nibiru?!

They won't report it until it is as big as the moon or sun.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

wow you are spamming again. Posting the same content in multiple places is considered spamming on this forum. So beware, the mods have eyes.

Anyways I will gladly accept your premise that I have a job. I will also accept your premise that I can post cogent arguments. (I know you didn't say that).

You might want to keep your day job which is basically posting vague and untestable claims of being a whatever from wherever instead of attempting to post fake scientific information.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN.....

Here as in other threads:

You obfuscate salient discussion by burying it in rabid large-scale copying & pasting of poor material that barely relates to the thread topic, if it relates to it at all.

Here as in other threads:

You subsequently get frustrated because nobody is taking any notice of your extremely poor quality material & you start to lash out with personal attacks.

My counsel to you is:

You should stop ruining these threads in this manner.

You should start using your time to become familiar with good quality material, which you can subsequently utilise to commence a meaningful contribution to these threads.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi Stereologist,

I'm posting this yet again because you have some explaining to do for the viewers in this thread that have been following along.

How can you spend countless hours posting on nothing but Nibiru, Planet-X, Nemesis, Brown Dwarf, Wormwood, 2012 and Coming Earth Changes threads?

You post non-stop around the clock and to top it off you don't even believe in any of this stuff.

What makes you spend hours upon hours everyday doing nothing but trying to disprove/debunk these type of threads on something that you don't even agree with or believe in?

Seriously, it makes no sense to me and that brings further question of who your employer really is because obviously you are spending most of your hours and days on this site doing nothing but trying to disprove/debunk Nibiru, Planet-X, Nemesis, Brown Dwarf, Wormwood and Coming Earth Changes threads?

Best Wishes!

He always shows a website called www.2012hoax.com or something like that. i think he runs it. It does seem he does nothing but trolls those forums.

this is what I am assuming and if this post gets turned into off-topic then I am proven right.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

People notice things in the sky. They ask questions all of the time. When Mir, Skylab, and the ISS go by people talk and it makes news. Meteorites are inthe news all of the time. Where do you get off claiming that the MSM or anything else does not cover atmospheric and astronomical events? Please read the news and surprise yourself.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

this is what I am assuming and if this post gets turned into off-topic then I am proven right.

Nice funny post. I commend you on trying to keep to the conspiracy side of things. It is weird to think that there is a conspiracy at ATS to shut up people.

I haven't used the 2012 hoax site in this thread have I? Don't know. I am too busy to keep track of things like that.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Aw shucks! Not Nibiru again! And the OP gives it a very provocative title: New Proof Of Nibiru! Proof?

It could be anything other than this so called Nibiru. Like.....

Mystery of free-floating 'planets'

By BBC News Online science editor Dr David Whitehouse.

Astronomers have discovered 18 planet-like objects, drifting through space in a part of the constellation of Orion. If they are planets, these "free floaters" will pose a challenge to theories about how planets form.

Using visible and infrared light-detecting sensors on telescopes in Spain, the Canary Islands, and Hawaii, they found 18 objects whose relatively dim, reddish light suggested they could be planetary.

Brown dwarf stars

Sigma Orionis is probably five million years old, so if the objects are equally old, they are probably 8-15 Jupiter masses in size.

If they are only one million years old then the fainter ones could be as small as five Jupiter masses. It is still a possibility that the scientists have found unusually small, cool, brown dwarf stars.

So, could there be a more 'natural' explanation than going overboard at sensationalism by announcing that it's PROOF of the coming of the ubiquitous 'death star' called Nibiru?

I would think so!

news.bbc.co.uk...

OoOooo

Now this is interesting and from BBC. People say BBC lost its touch, but maybe europeans need to watch American MSM and make a decision.

star for you!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Nice funny post. I commend you on trying to keep to the conspiracy side of things. It is weird to think that there is a conspiracy at ATS to shut up people.

I haven't used the 2012 hoax site in this thread have I? Don't know. I am too busy to keep track of things like that.

It is a big world out there and anything is possible!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
OMFG look at this thing, its huge, why is this being suppressed?

This is NOT mars. Please do YOUR OWN research regarding the object at these coordinates.

www.youtube.com...

[/url]

[edit on 24-5-2010 by rajaten]

Just your starting words 'OMFG' made me stop reading a single word you are saying thereafter, although I find the topic interesting. Was that really necessary? It is borderline being offensive.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I hate to beat a dead horse, but I think that it should be stated that most academics are chomping at the bit to become famous. If a rouge star/planet was careening this way, some one would be talking about it. I think some people give the MSM too much credit.

NOTE: Sorry about the spelling, will fix when I get to a diffrent computer.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join