It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oddly shaped UFO sighting

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

About the whole shadow thing, I don't see it. You guys keep referencing a shadow, and I don't know what you're talking about

If you look in the original pic, there is a dark circle on the grass directly below the UFO.

It is not where it should be. I don't discount your event, I'm just throwing out what I see so others can take all the info and get to the most detailed explanation

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

Ok I see what you mean now, but it doesn't look like a shadow. The shadow would have to be way bigger and that looks more like.... well I don't know

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueFireWolf
Oh oops, forgot to tallk about size.

Well, i really couldn't tell. It seems like it was either really big and far away, or kinda big and close. I'm leaning towards close.

EDIT: And I think my phone was in the car, but really close to the window.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by BlueFireWolf]

I thought your window was rolled down? How can it be close to the window ?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

I mean close to where the window would be, like it wasn't out the window but almost was.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Ok I see what you mean now, but it doesn't look like a shadow

Thats the problem, wrong place wrong size.

Is there any info that you can give me to help me track down the exact spot. Did you pull over at a gas station right afterwards, did you go under power lines before/ after etc.

Anything can help no mater how small can help pinpoint a location. If we can narrow down the location we might be able to rule out that being a shadow

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Well sadly GE doesn't have all of the Trans Canadian highway in decent definition, but all I can say is that what it does show in good def along that road definitely doesn't seem to match the photo at any point. Clearly there's a clump of trees near the camera, and some futher back with a gap between them, but, well, that road doesn't appear to have that feature anywhere.

Also all the photos I'm seeing on GE show mountains in the background, certainly to the west, but there aren't any on the OP's photo, so one direction of travel is definitely out of the question.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

Alright, I had also passed an airport recently; so I guess I was heading west.

Ummm.... I'll try to think of more.

EDIT: Yeah, definetely towards the west, I was facing the mountains while driving, so the picture must be facing the north
EDIT 2: Maybe not, I might have been heading south... cause I left to go hiking at like 10, so it must have been on the way back....

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueFireWolf

thats the battery number. the number you want looks like this SHC-A111 its on the phone itself and its under the battery it is really small

will reply tomoz, i`m off ta bed

link   

And the times of the pictures? Those are when I uploaded them, as I stated. It would have lost all it's info when I screen cap'd it.

BlueFireWolf.....

Thanks for clarifying the EXIF data correlates with your "upload" timing.

Can you see now why we need your original "unprocessed" images from your phone?

As per previous requests, can you e-mail the images from your phone? (many thanks)

SUGGESTIONS:

1) In view of all the questions you are receiving, why don't you consider taking notes off line & "composing & organising" yourself, if you aren't already doing that

2) Just relax & take your time & don't get "hot under the collar".....no matter what is said to you!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

link   

reply to post by locster

I mean close to where the window would be, like it wasn't out the window but almost was.

Can you give an appproximite size? The size of a VW car? A school bus? A passenger plane? A football field? A baseball? Some idea to its size???

Why is 2008 a blur? Can you venture a guess? Was 2009 clearer?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

I've ruled out the whole north side of the highway. No mater which way he was traveling, he took the picture out a side window with the sun being towards the west, that leaves the South being the only possible direction of the shot.

I'll keep searching

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

2009 is clearer, but that could be because it is more recent. But 2007 is better then 2008; though it could be 2007 was more eventful...

And the part of the ship that you could see seemed about the size of a passenger jet... not sure though.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
LOL wait soz... posted without checking my facts.

(Dont know how to delete post)

cavscout11cav - agreed, southerly seems the most plausible.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by markymint]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well i figured one thing out, the shadow is actually part of a fence thingy. it's attached to those wooden sttubs.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well i figured one thing out, the shadow is actually part of a fence thingy. it's attached to those wooden sttubs.

?

It's completely un-attatched to any other fencing, how can you see wooden stubs, I certainly can't...there isn't enough detail to be so sure either way.

Anyway time for bed. Any tangible distance looking southerly from the airport near Calgary through to Cheadle shows no features like the ones in your photo. But the image is a year or so out of date.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by markymint]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueFireWolf

Ok, so you were on the Trans Canada Highway correct?

You passed a airport which is the Calgagry springbank airport.

Did you pass under a overpass before or after the airport?
Did you pass under a overpass before or after the UFO?
What road did you enter the Trans Canada highway from?
What road did you get off at?

Sorry for all the questions, trying to narrow down an area

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Look carefully at the bottom

EDIT: @cavscout11cav: OOps, a bit of a mix up; I don't think I had reached the airport yet; I was still about 100 meters away from it. Sorry for the mis up

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I've looked all over the image and see nothing that resembles a fence.

All I do see is a black line that appears to resemble a shadow of the craft.

And beneath that I see the front line of crops in the field, but no fence.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
OP, this is not against you or your character; I think its faked.
From the time it happened; you were driving and you took a picture of this? Yet, I did not see anywhere on the media sites of anything. Hey, maybe its just me but I feel its fake.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I stumbled across this unusual UFO that seems to resemble the OP's (well, before it supposedly started eating itself up)

www.ufoevidence.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join