It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oddly shaped UFO sighting

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

By fence, I mean pieces of wood in the ground every 10 meters that are connected by a cable.

la2

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Oh dear, this is a poor poor fake, and i have just sat and read all 11 pages of posts, the OP's facts do not add up.

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hmm, no, your photo doesn't show that, sorry.

I have no idea how you can be so sure about fence posts and poles yet have limited recollection of where this actually took place.

Too many inconsitencies. But whilst the thread is still in the aliens forum, I'll continue to look into it with the others

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Well I just noticed it in the photo, here's what I mean:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes, that is clearly part of the fence. Also it is way too small to be the shadow of the object...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Tricky tricky tricky. The poles okay, they do seem to be there.

But that thick black line being the thin cable on top? Hmmm.

Posts and cable are plausible if the car was stationary, and the photo does look like it was taken whilst stationary. But whilst moving.... some photo tests are needed methinks

In the meantime, I give up. How about I just agree that it's real. You've captured a fantastic moment on camera. Hopefully now you can rest easy & free of any xanax

[edit on 24-5-2010 by markymint]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm heading off to bed soon, any more questions before I leave for tonight?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Hmm, no, your photo doesn't show that, sorry.

I have no idea how you can be so sure about fence posts and poles yet have limited recollection of where this actually took place.

Too many inconsitencies. But whilst the thread is still in the aliens forum, I'll continue to look into it with the others

Sorry, you're wrong. There is ABSOLUTELY a fence there (below the pink marks I drew). You have to save the photo then, zoom in.

It seems to go circle around so this 'shadow' probably IS part of this fence that you're claiming isn't there but.....is!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
ATS TEAM:

This stuff is never easy.

Let's all remember to be polite & courteous to the op.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueFireWolf
I'm heading off to bed soon, any more questions before I leave for tonight?

Oh sure, now that you're gaining your credibility back, you're off to bed

Have a good night.

Listen, if you're truthful and you know it, that's all that matters at the end of the day. You can't please everyone let alone, make everyone believers.

G'nite

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Have the original untouched files been made available for download anywhere? I would love to inspect these.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VioletDawn
Have the original untouched files been made available for download anywhere? I would love to inspect these.

VioletDawn.....

No.....

There have only the pic's I've posted with EXIF data that shows it has been through Photoshop (no.....I'm not saying it's a hoax).

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If you blow up that "shadow" to about 1000% it certainly doesn't seem to be photoshopped...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Aye, I was looking in the wrong place.

But fence poles, shadows and calgary airport aside,

we still have a) No other witnesses. b) Strange accounts of the OP not knowing which direction he was travelling at the time. c) A blur effect photo more similar to a photoshop wind effect than a camera shake/blur. d) No features on Google Earth pertaining to what the photos show or found after scrutinising the OP for possible location. e) A very phallic artists impression.

Nothing seems to add up. The only thing that does is the fact we remain intrigued, myself included - but I'm still calling fake. And also going to bed.

PS. Mulder: Are you sure you're able to tell that from a photo that's already so badly pixellated?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by markymint]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ok, I have seen the poles the whole time, but the black/ dark spot does not appear to be attached to it, as if it was behind it.

The whole agument about its too small is exactly the reason its in question and its location. I might be wrong that its a shadow but we will see.

As to your location OP, did I read a reply that you were 100 or 1000 meters from the airport when you saw this?????

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Just wanted to say, Hi Stephen D
(your name is visible in the source file location of your EXIF miner)

Also, just kurious. If you suspect OP is a "Hoaxer" (btw, I do not) what would prevent a person of questionable integrity from simply taking a picture of ANY windshield? I don't get it?

Fun thread! Hat tip to OP. Thanks for coming forward with your contribution. Kindly ignore all the Jr. Sherlocks.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
As to your location OP, did I read a reply that you were 100 or 1000 meters from the airport when you saw this?????

Maybe they got it on radar?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
Ok, I have seen the poles the whole time, but the black/ dark spot does not appear to be attached to it, as if it was behind it.

The whole agument about its too small is exactly the reason its in question and its location. I might be wrong that its a shadow but we will see.

Oh, dude, is it me or did the shadow thing just get blown over a wee bit too quickly? Now it's "definitely a cable" and people are sticking to that. Maybe you understand what I mean by that, but I can't put it into words right now.

As for the 100/1000 metres thing - there really aren't the features either side of the airport along the highway, north or south - as I'm sure you noticed also.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Sounds like you're on a desperate mission to debunk this poor kid. Perhaps he should've gotten their license plate for you, huh?

Cut him some slack and stop looking for issues like 'no witnesses' etc.
It's not a perfect world and certainly, situations can happen at the most inopportune moments in this uncertain world!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yeah I know, let alone that there is an amusement park across the highway from the airport (100 meters away) and no one saw this.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join