It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That irritating Noise

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

when i mentioned the morse code sounds,i only heard that one time,then it changed to a high pitch buzzing noise,i didn't hear voices,but the buzzing seemed like a communication of sorts,but could not understand it,now the sounds is the up and down pitch,now why would anyone are thing try to put us in a hypnotic sort of trance so to speak,i am just a nobody,,what could they gain by it

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
now why would anyone are thing try to put us in a hypnotic sort of trance so to speak,i am just a nobody,,what could they gain by it

I hate to put it so bluntly, but does anyone suppose that lab rats are chosen because they are famous?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Oh my god i am a lab rat LOL,ok do you have a theory is it we might be being monitor for some reason,are is it because there is no reason and we are just hearing things that are natural?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

I honestly cannot suppose for everyone...indeed, I have a difficult time supposing the nature of my reality due to the very dichotomous subjectivity.

But I would say that it is probably a combination of the two...to varying degrees for each individual...and consciously experienced by certain individuals.

And then I do believe that specific individuals are indeed being monitored to whatever extent and that the reason is likely to quantify reali life behaviour with the received telemetries (remote measurements) and the effect on immediate behaviour and long term behavioural change that remote interaction (there are different types as defined through the conditioning process, a process I understand even less [not to say that I understand this]) induces.

The only reason to intentionally monitor and effect a human being from a remote vantage is for manipulation. Unaccountable manipulation.

-Sighs-

There's much more here...but I would like to stipulate that I can't substantiate anything I say with anything I have right now.

Edit for Grammar.

[edit on Fri, 28 May 2010 23:40:59 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

If you don't mind me asking,have you ever had any marks on your body that seemed out of place i mean not natural,and you cannot account how you got them,please don't think i am making this up because i am not,but after the morse code sounds,i woke up the next morning with two small puncture marks behind my right ear,that is when the high pitch buzzing started,also had this mark at certain intervals in my life,and i wonder if other people had marks on them that hear the sound,but just ignored them?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
[edit on 28-5-2010 by jasmine23]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

A few weeks ago I had bug bites at roughly the same spot on both arms...and I have had many bruises, cuts and scratches that I can't account for...but then again, I drink fairly often (sober recently though).

The bug bites were weird though...they are still healing...

[edit on Sat, 29 May 2010 00:05:05 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I will tell you one of mine strange marks,i know for a fact i had nothing on my left hand when i went to bed one night,the next morning when i woke up i had a large circle with a smaller circle inside and the two puncture marks and then a line through the puncture marks,it looked like it had been scratched into my skin,the only thing is it was deep,but already healing,no blood on my hand are my bed,i know for a fact i did not do this in my sleep and have no clue how it got there,i have had some very strange experiences,but really to afraid to talk about them for fear of being deemed insane,which i know i am not

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I woke up one night with a cut down the center of my left palm. Required an ambulance ride to the hopital.

The story and pics are on the first page of the first link in my signature...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

i was reading your other story,,i hate to ask,but do you think your drinking is a way to deal with what is happening to you,are a attempt to ignore the sounds,i drink,but once a year maybe,my atempt to deal with it is having the tv on to drown out the sound,but that doesn't help much,and are you saying this might be a goverment control,and why,what about the marks on me,i don't think the goverment is walking into my room at night doing a crop circle,pun, on my hand

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Absolutely it was a coping mechanism...

C'est La Vie...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

well i guess we all have our own ways to cope,,but i wish i didn't have to just cope with it,i want it gone,also have you ever had like a subliminal message in your mind like a place are a name,but you had no clue what it meant are where it was,i have,one was alpha centauria,and emmonds airforce base,have no clue where are what it is

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

On too many occasions, but I also think that they were merely the results of "free associative" excercises which is a different thing all together and actually quite a normal human process.

There have been weird coincedences but I think I may have derailed your thread too much already...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
On a very practical level , have you thought about buying a noise cancelling device?
It basically counteracts intruding noise almost to the degree of silence.
You could have an inner ear problem, you could just need uor wax removed?
Or... you may be tapping into the spirit regions.
Where all wonders and things occur that the majority are oblivious to.
You mention meditation?
Well advanced Buddhists who meditate see the beings of the spirit world.
Iam sure they can hear them as well?
Perhaps go to a Buddhist temple they may be able to help, as you may be stuck in between levels?
But this is unlikely I would look for a simple natural cause , but dont just be miserable and suffer year after year?
Unless its your wish?
You may just be sensititive to some underground activity(that no one else can hear?
I was kept wake for weeks by a nearby Power stations turbines though no one else in my family could hear anything.
I turned on white noise on my radio and hey I fell asleep.
Good luck , but dont just accept it , it may be supernatural as they label it or everyday, but you deserve peace , tell yourself that, and seek answers as you are doing.
Interrupted sleep is not GOOD

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

well i hope to talk to you again sometime,you seemed to be a very informed person,and enjoyed your insight into this,i must logout now have to be up at 4am for work,have a goodnight

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Posted on your other thread...my pictures of snake like bite.
To also add, I have only one place *not snakelike* that is in the bend of my rt. leg that goes away and reappears.

My snake bite photos taken this a.m. are on your thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh my! re lab rats! Makes one wonder, doesn't it?!
Can you or someone get a photo of yours?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

saw your pics of snakebite,mine looked just like that but behind my right ear,i don't have any pics of mine,but if i knew how to draw and post it i could draw a pic of a strange mark that was on my left hand with the puncture marks

[edit on 30-5-2010 by jasmine23]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

here is a drawing of the one that was on my hand,media.abovetopsecret.com... if this doesn't work you can see it in my pictures

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

omg.... this is very similar to the one in the bend of my rt leg.. Weird because of that extra ring. Wish you could take a pic. Not sure if I have that extra ring you have in yours though... dang hard to tell because of its position -I would LOVE to examine it in magnification somehow. Mine is definitely rounded with a ring in it. TOO weird - and not norm imo. Had a doc to lance mine once, thinking it was possibly a spider bite. Had the antibiotics, etc. ...It eventually went away.. but has returned ..confusing to say the least.

You wouldn't by chance have anything in your foot would you? These are different though. One of my siblings and I have something unexplainable in ours.

RE Irritating noise.... You mentioned going to the doc in your other post. Care to report ? Hopefully you are getting some or total relief now!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

here is a new pic of my shin area left leg,don't know how it got there only notice it when i took a bath and it burned,didn't realize it was theremedia.abovetopsecret.com... ypu don't see it go to my pictures in my photo section

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join