It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That irritating Noise

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueFireWolf

It seems now that some form of implant could be a possible theory.

It's too bad MemoryShock is no longer a part of this thread. To those that experience this. How many of you have metal fillings in your teeth? As far as the definition goes, these are in fact implants.

the extremely rare case when a person's mouth acts as a receiver. The electrical conductivity of the human body can act as an antenna. A metallic filling in a tooth, reacting just so with saliva, can act as a semiconductor to detect the audio signal. The speaker in this case could be anything that vibrates within the mouth enough to produce noise, such as bridgework or maybe a loose filling.

The Ossicles in the ear vibrate too.

Powerful Radio Signals add Free Soundtrack

The Morse Code, if you've ever listened to a Police Scanner, these type of transmissions are quite frequent.

Just a notion that should be considered.

[edit on 5/23/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

No never had fillings in my teeth,and at the time i heard morse code was when i was 17,hate to say my age but am 58,i don't even think we had police scanners back then,i was listening to the radio at that time that is why i shut it off thinking that was causing the noise but still heard it

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It is not an insult, just trying to help since you indicated it has been bothering you. I don't think you are making it up, or that it is "just in your head." That suggests you are not really experiencing what you are experiencing. I think that you are experiencing exactly what you have described. I did not say you are mental, but that auditory hallucination is a known symptom of psychotic episodes. Believe me, I know. This stuff runs in my family. It does not mean you are headed for the looney bin. It means you may have something organic going on with your brain and if it is a problem for you sometimes it helps to understand what might be going on. But yeah, go ahead and try the tinfoil hat. It is probably an implant. That is much more plausible.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I merely had doubts to the efficacy of the posts et cetera...your post was indeed interesting and I thank you for it...

My apologies for the assumptions implied from my previous post.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Thank you for the reply,and i really don't think i want to try the tinfoil hat,doesn't go with my outfits,but i understand what you are saying,i am not saying i have a implant i just want the sound to stop,my only question if it is sort of a audio hallucination why did it only start at 17 years of age

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I hear that if there's a TV on nearby without any volume.
Needless to say, I've stopped using TV a long time ago because of it..
OP, do you have any TV's on nearby? I mean like within 10meters or so? Without any thick walls between you and it? Just proposing one theory as to how it happens.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Patriot

Just giving you the heads up ... this made no sense and didn't help the OP in any way, shape or form. If you want to continue posting things that are ... retarded? Then do us all a favor and log out for a few minutes.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simply J
reply to post by The Patriot

Just giving you the heads up ... this made no sense and didn't help the OP in any way, shape or form. If you want to continue posting things that are ... retarded? Then do us all a favor and log out for a few minutes.

did make me chuckle though...I will get my coat...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Simply J

Made me laugh to,but it didn't help much i still hear the noise,so I am in the
twilight zone

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

It can start at any age - can coincide with adolescence or just following. Here is some more info, may or may not apply. Since you do not seem to be experiencing any particularly negative effects, I would not worry too much, just keep an eye on it. If things go south (I.e. Turn negative) then go see somebody.

www.merck.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ther noise I hear is more noticable in my right ear, though I do have tinnitus in both. Like I had said previously electronics and EM fields make it distinctively whorse.

I gave up years ago for a diagnosis, since it hasn't changed my hearing acuity.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

www.dherbs.com...

According to metaphysician Lise Bourbeau, ear disorders that impede the ability to hear indicates a judgmental attitude about what you are hearing; and, infection or inflammation in the ear indicates internal anger and a desire to shut out whatever you don't want to hear.

In most cases when a person is not or failing to hear what is necessary to be heard (such as an important higher message), the signal is a loud and irritating ringing noise in the ears. The Western medical world calls it TINNITUS!

Tinnitus only exists in the Western world and technologically advanced societies. Externally, tinnitus conveys the message of noise pollution. Society's excessive and constant noise blocks higher messages from being downloaded and heard.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I got something like this too... For as long as I can remember. Never thought of it like that before but it does sound like morse code. I've always thought it to be just tinnitus though.

It's weird and usually I hear it when I lay down to sleep. What I hear is not exactly a morse like pulse with pauses, merely two frequencys altenating rapidly in a randomly fashion.

Like some posters, I can also 'hear' (loudly) when a tube tv is on, especially when it's turned on.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

My Tinnitus is finally gone, after 5 years

I swear to god this is true.

Happened sometime over the last month. I guess I didn't even realize it was gone till a few days ago. I had it for over 5 years. I'm not exactly sure what did it, but I will list some of the things that could be responsible.

1. Metal chelation with Potassium Iodide 16mg/day & 400 mg ALA
(about a month now)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Unplugged the microwave

3. Stopped cooking food in the microwave
www.abovetopsecret.com...

4. The utility company changed my utility meter to a new digital meter
not sure if that is related or not. It was only a few days ago, and its been a few weeks since I had the tones in my ears.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by zzombie]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
reply to post by primus2012

so does that mean i might be here radio frequencies,and i hear them all the time could be,i don't know could be a possible explanantion

i've always heard a buzzing noise in my ear, ever since i was little, and yes when there was an electronic on i hear it even louder. i can change the pitch by focusing in on the noise and *hearing deeper*...there is a podcast here on ATS that deals with a meditation using this "higher pitch" frequency...personally i don't know what it is, if i'm around a busy loud place i don't hear it but once things settle down it comes back. especially late at night when someone has left the tv on i can always tell which room it comes from. it happens with other electronic devices too.

i also recall reading somewhere hear that it has to deal with an area in the pineal gland? don't quote me on that i'll see if i can find the posts.

who knows....

edit: poor grammar >.<

[edit on 24-5-2010 by bandaidctrl]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I've always heard a hum even as a child. It's not overwhelming and seems to go away if I avert my attention to something else and pay it no mind. I usually have to be somewhere quite before I notice it. Instead of Tinnitus I was wondering If I wasn't picking up my own frequency. Is it just me or is there no such thing as absolute silence? Put ear protection on and tell me what you hear? I've always heard some kind of a humming, nothing that would drive you crazy just the sound of silence. If that makes any sense?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
My hearing is awesome if I don't say so myself.
I can hear very high frequencies, electrical humming and whatnot. I hear it more in urban areas. When I lived in a more rural setting it was a lot quieter.

It's purely environmental for me. I'm so used to it that I have to be thinking about sounds and noises to notice anything that high, or it will be blindingly obvious if I have a headache and everything is annoying me. If I'm on a plane I can't sleep because of the high droning.

I'm living right next to power lines at the moment, and as such I hear these things a lot more frequently. I don't get anything like morse code, but I could hear a mumbling when I was a teenager. Like a disembodied voice. I still can't quite explain that.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i remember reading somwhere that when you hear a ringing in your ears its because you just lost some of your hearing. not a lot just a teeny bit.
lol are you on the phone a lot

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

my boyfriend has a lot of ringing in his ears but it goes away and come back does yours ever go away...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Take a look here. The inner ear actually produces its own noises. www.beyonddiscovery.org...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join