It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That irritating Noise

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I don't have any weird markings or anything like that on me (not that I'm aware of) but I do always hear those noises. Kinda like that annoying mosquito sound. Well that's what it sounds to me, but in a low pitch. I first noticed it while trying to sleep, and ever since every time I focus on it, I could hear it. And this goes for where ever I am.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

yes i understand how you feel,the noise is with me daily morning on through the night it never goes away,i hear it now as i type,still trying to figure out what it is

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Im going to the doc this week see if anything can do about it , I need to relax lol

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I "hear" a high pitch signal from TV's

Now that I'm talking about it, I don't know if it applies to flat screen tv's or standard tube tv's.

But as long as I can remember I'm able to pick up on this sound or signal, whichever. I can walk by a house and tell if there is a tv on inside. I used to use it when I skipped school to tell if my mother was gone and if it was safe to sneak in the house.

Other people have said they hear it too, and others say they can't.

In response to the OP, I've never experienced anything like you mention.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

This happens even when i am outside,i can be in the country away from any electronics and the noise seems to be coming from the inside like i am hearing it internally

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

A few weeks ago I had bug bites at roughly the same spot on both arms...and I have had many bruises, cuts and scratches that I can't account for...but then again, I drink fairly often (sober recently though).

The bug bites were weird though...they are still healing...

[edit on Sat, 29 May 2010 00:05:05 -0500 by MemoryShock]

o wake up with bruises and marks on my body that i can't explain too...my hippie self just attributed them to any astral projections i might have been on during the night...i once woke up with a rash/birth mark/hickey looking thing on my hand, it was painless but took quite some time going away, i still have a slight mark from it

honestly though what could something like that be?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bandaidctrl

I guess you can say it is a knowing that it is something not normal,the marks i have on my shin now is 4 puncture marks forming a sort of square depending how you look at it,two puncture mark are on top and two on the bottom they are red,if you go to my pictures on my profile you can see them

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
reply to post by MemoryShock

I will tell you one of mine strange marks,i know for a fact i had nothing on my left hand when i went to bed one night,the next morning when i woke up i had a large circle with a smaller circle inside and the two puncture marks and then a line through the puncture marks,it looked like it had been scratched into my skin,the only thing is it was deep,but already healing,no blood on my hand are my bed,i know for a fact i did not do this in my sleep and have no clue how it got there,i have had some very strange experiences,but really to afraid to talk about them for fear of being deemed insane,which i know i am not

don't mean to double post but after going back and reading your response, i wanted to share that the mark on my hand was on the left hand in between my thumb and index finger (although a little closer towards my thumb)...if it counts for anything, a friend of mine had a dream that very night involving myself and 4 other people, including her and another friend of mine, in the dream we were somehow branded or linked in some way... however the 2 others weren't recognizable, and neither her nor my other friend awoke with any markings

just thought i'd share...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bandaidctrl

sometimes i have dreams to if you call them that,i have a thing i do not like to be uncovered at night when i sleep,i woke up one night and little creatures where pulling the covers off me,so i was trying to pull them back,one actually scratched me,when i woke up the next morning i had a large scratch mark on my arm,so what we call dreams might actually be real

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Interesting, I never had seen anything out of the ordinary, but I do recall seeing flashes of light, kinda like lighting out side of my window, but it was like I was looking with my eyes closed and seen complete darkness until the flashes came...on a side note, don't you hate it when you dream about putting a large sum of money away somewhere in your house, feeling like you ACTUALLY did do it, only to wake up, go to said place, and find it empty, and end up being grumpy the rest of the day lol

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

yes i would be highly ticked off if i couldn't find the money,dang and i needed it to LOL,but when you talked of lights when we lived out in the country my children told me of them seeing flashing lightsnot like police car lights,but different colors,blue,red,and yellow sort of a strobing effect,they also told me of a vistor they had a strange little hooded figure they call the darkman,also at that time my boyfriend was home alone one night and told me there was a huge light on the wall,he could not figure out where this light was coming from,because we lived in the country and it was pitch black at night no street lamps,he was actually afraid

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

woke up today with a giant bruise on my thigh that wasn't there when i went to bed. all i can recall is that it was a particularly restless night as i kept waking up...i've had a throat infection for the past week or so it's been hell on earth lol

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
reply to post by SeekerLou

here is a new pic of my shin area left leg,don't know how it got there only notice it when i took a bath and it burned,didn't realize it was theremedia.abovetopsecret.com... ypu don't see it go to my pictures in my photo section

Hi Jas,
Just to let you know -your link to new image does not work. Can you post it into this thread? Thanks.
Have no way to get into YOUR pictures.

Kind regards.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sorry about leaving,but i accidently deleted all my post,but the good are bad news is the ringing is still here with me,so any other hearers out there i am back

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Hi if u are still around here is a link to the pic i mention before

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
wish i could clear it up some but this is the best i have

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
check this out....when it gets really high pitched thats the noise i hear....its crazy....about 1:20 and on up is really the exact noise i hear...and i hear it all the time and have for a long time.....
heres my thread i started on this very same issue back in 2007...check it out you might find something that helps..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Funkydung]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Why is this in the conspiracy board?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Funkydung

Boy that vid was strange,it seem to me the sound were making patterns as in crop circles,that gets me to wonder if some type of frequency is being use to form crop circles,which i know some are fake,but not all of them,and as far as my experiences i didn't start hearing this till i was seventeen,no blood pressure problems are anything medically wrong with me

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
See a doctor, or look it up on WEBMD.com it's very common. A friend of mine had it and got some medicine that she use to take it helped allot. Surprising it went away on its own after for another reason she decided to work out at a gym like crazy (every day)... go figure..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join