It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2010 Census, How I Have Responded to 5 Enumerators

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Consideration is usually money but it can be anything of value, a cow, a car or even the promise to perform work for the other party

And people from many walks of life use census data to advocate for causes, rescue disaster victims, prevent diseases, research markets, locate pools of skilled workers and more.

2010.census.gov...

They will locate skilled workers and even more by us signing their contract. They know how to allocate funds for schools better and all things happy. Oh, I don't see anything of value being offered, do you?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

He did quote resident and not residence.
for instant i am a resident i am not a residence.
Hope that helps.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Thank you for another enlightening thread, Proto.

Second line

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Alethea]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
My understanding is constitutionally we are only required to report the number of persons who live at a given place. Look at the census form, question 1 is in a box by itself. It is number of persons=_______. All other questions are optional, and an invasion of privacy.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Is it written out on the Census form?
If its not on the Census form its not a contract… Period….
Is it signed by BOTH parties?
What is the legal remedy for breach of contract?
No, its not a contract.
That is REAL law, not the stuff you guys are spouting.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

One of the very little known and little discussed facts regarding the United States Inc. is it has been in Bankruptcy since the Great Depression and the nation itself is in recievership, under the International Court Bankruptcy Court of the Hague.

Most people are completely unaware of this, or the fact that it's actually International Judges and Creditors who run the United State's Inc.

While we all love our illusion of freedom, and notions of the Constitution, it is an illusion of freedom, and notion, that is simply perpetuated to keep the natives from getting restless.

Interestingly enough one of the few Politicians to speak about the fact that we are in Bankruptcy and have been for a very long time was James Traficante, who a short time later was oddly enough sent to prison on charges he is still appealing to this day.

The truth is we aren't in Kansas anymore Toto.

Great post Jackflap, thanks for digging that up and sharing.

Actually there is another even lessor known fact and that is the Bankruptcy begin in 1791 culminating in the war of 1812. In admiralty law the bankruptcy is reorganized about every 70 years.

So if we fast forward 70 years we come to 1861, What happened then? The Civil war culminating in 600 thousand lives lost and disintegration of the constitutional republic and beginning of corporate government in 1870.

Fast forward again another 70 years and we get to 1931 and we have another reorganization culminating with the great depression, WWII, confiscation of gold and further implementation of the fiat currency system..

Fast forward to another 70 years and we get to 2001. What happened then? 9/11 two wars patriot act etc. etc. culminating in the crash of 2008 and we enter into a new depression that will be worse then 1933. So you see this is just another reorganization of the bankruptcy and a taking of wealth from we the people who are the collateral on the debt owed for said fraudulent bankruptcy.

This whole depression is contrived to consolidate thier assets (stolen from us) and tighten control over us so they can implement one world government.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Its not a contract, it obligates you to NOTHING…
A contract has specific parts to it, none of which are in your census form. The expectations and obligations of both parties have to be expressly written out, not implied, and it must be signed by both parties.

I will be sure to call you when I need help negotiating the loosing end of deal and bad advice.

However there is a consideration.

RESIDENT AT: Means full time employ of

the compensation is: being allowed to dwell and move about the corporate holdings with certain restrictions, and to earn income while doing so, in exchange for surrendering a portion of it to the corporate state, and obeying all 600,000 corporate codes on the books.

Such a deal.

Filling it out constitutes your mark, and returning it seals the deal.

It was one of many social corporate contracts that start at birth and continue throughout life.

By the way I have argued these points in regards to code violations and how social contracts like Drivers Licenses are contracts, that supercede both the constitution and divine sovereignty, and never had a prosecutor or Judge tell me I am wrong, when I start legally defining the words that they are employing in citations and licenses.

In fact, I make them pay me, when they attempt to decieve me with corporate code fines, and non-disclure agreements.

I of course wouldn't be able to do that though, if I signed their silly contracts.

Thanks for the bad advice!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thank you for sharing the information you have my friend. Perhaps I missed this, but if I haven't, it is worth noting that corporations are granted "legal existence" by charter, granted by some sovereignty including states. It is implicit that a charter of corporation granted by sovereignty means those who've applied for such charter are inferior to that which has granted the charter.

If it is indeed true, and at this point I will have to take your word for it that The United States is an incorporated under the Delaware's General Corporation Laws, as I do not have the time at this moment to find out for myself the truth of this. I will, as time permits, find this information for myself, and I certainly do not have any problems, in the interim, accepting your word as valid. I am indeed grateful to have been pointed in the right direction, (assuming Delaware is the right direction, all roads lead to Delaware?), but as should we all, I will find this information for myself.

I thought it worth mentioning, or re-iterating, that corporate bodies function as an inferior legal status, and are answerable to that whom granted the charter of existence to begin with. I think it is also worth mentioning that charters can be revoked. I just wanted to add these thoughts to your most excellent thread.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Is it written out on the Census form?
If its not on the Census form its not a contract… Period….
Is it signed by BOTH parties?
What is the legal remedy for breach of contract?
No, its not a contract.
That is REAL law, not the stuff you guys are spouting.

Then how is it legal to be fined for not filling it out?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Some truly great information there Jean Paul Zodeaux thanks so much for posting it.

It would almost be funny if it weren't so sad, the two greatest hopes most people have, is a long defunct Republic that functions only as a corporation to restore their way of life and prosperity after deliberately contriving to take it away from them, and a divine savior that has not made an appearance in 2,000 years.

Personally I think we need to start taking a real look at the supressed facts and come up with a better plan.

Thanks for sharing some of the more important ones we should all be taking a very serious look at.

Big star for you.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
The fine is $5000 but...

Although prosecutions are uncommon, people have been successfully tried and convicted. In 1960, for instance, William Rickenbacker of Briarcliff Manor, N.Y., answered the basic census questions but refused to answer the expanded questionnaire, which asked about the economic status of his household. He argued that it represented an invasion of his privacy. A federal judge disagreed, fining him $100 and handing him a 60-day suspended prison sentence.
slate.com

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It is true we have been in debt since 1781, after all we were forced to pay the European Monarchs and the Vatican for all the land, and all the debts incurred on the property.

They didn't just give it to us, they just incorporated the holdings under a new entity the United States and allowed our forefathers to manage it.

But through the 1st and 2nd United States bank, and then the Federal Reserve the Europeans and Rome have always manipulated inflation to make sure we never pay the debt, while finding ways to always saddle us with more.

We are debt slaves, always have been and always will be, if people don't wake up to it.

When we aren't giving away half of what we labor for to the Corporation, we are fighting and dying for its wars of expansion,

We really need to consider making some changes.

Soon too.

Thanks for another great and very informative post friend.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil

The fine is $5000 but...

Although prosecutions are uncommon, people have been successfully tried and convicted. In 1960, for instance, William Rickenbacker of Briarcliff Manor, N.Y., answered the basic census questions but refused to answer the expanded questionnaire, which asked about the economic status of his household. He argued that it represented an invasion of his privacy. A federal judge disagreed, fining him $100 and handing him a 60-day suspended prison sentence.
slate.com

It is discretionary and while I wouldn't shy away from arguing my case in a public setting, the truth is, that I haven't offended the Census Workers, to where they go away frustrated or angry.

That's why I think it's better if you don't want to participate to be nice about.

You can kill more flies with honey than vinegar.

Thanks for sharing that information.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

The only commerce I am aware of that counts human beings is the commerce of slavery

Bingo. You hit the nail on the head.

We do not exist to serve states and corporations. They are entities created to serve us.

If they don't, it's time to make new ones.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

However there is a consideration.

No there is not, it has to be spelled out at length in the contract or its not a valid contract under law…

RESIDENT AT: Means full time employ of

That is a cherry picked definition from Merriam Websters dictionary, the legal meaning is:

The place of general abode; principal, actual dwelling place in fact, without regard to intent. 8 USC

the compensation is: being allowed to dwell and move about the corporate holdings with certain restrictions, and to earn income while doing so, in exchange for surrendering a portion of it to the corporate state, and obeying all 600,000 corporate codes on the books.

BS…
If it meant that, it would have to state it on the paper you are signing. If it does not expressly state something, you are not agreeing to any such terms in signing it. If what you were saying were true, then contracts would be worthless because either party could state there were implied attachments at will.

Yeah…
Well, I know I didn't state in our contract that if you breached it you would have to give me all your worldly possessions, but I implied it…

Oh I got a good one…
Verizon breached their contract with me, maybe I should tell them that they have to give me service now for free, forever, because I implied it when I signed my service contract with them (even though its not written on the paper).

Yeah you guys REALLLY know what you are talking about, and it shows...

Contract law typically holds that a written contract, by virtue of existence, represents the entirety of the agreement. This renders inconsequential any terms or conditions that might have been delivered orally prior to the written contract. In order to incorporate any additional aspects of a written contract prior to its execution, it is necessary to produce a separate written addendum that will become incorporated as part of the original agreement.

Filling it out constitutes your mark, and returning it seals the deal.

No, all written contracts must be signed by both parties, most are signed in front of a notary for added assurance to their validity.

It was one of many social corporate contracts that start at birth and continue throughout life.

If you did not sign it yourself, you have no contract with them. A third party cannot sign for you unless you expressly agree that the third party is able to act as an agent on your behalf. Even then, all the terms must be included on the contract as per law:

Contract law typically holds that a written contract, by virtue of existence, represents the entirety of the agreement. This renders inconsequential any terms or conditions that might have been delivered orally prior to the written contract. In order to incorporate any additional aspects of a written contract prior to its execution, it is necessary to produce a separate written addendum that will become incorporated as part of the original agreement.

Funny how this whole patriot movement legal BS falls apart under any real scrutiny, eh?

Drivers Licenses are contracts

Your Drivers License is a contract, and it contains conditions and terms when you singed for it. It also has both your signature and the signatures of the head of the DMV and possibly the secretary of state (varies from state to state). Including that you will submit to a breathalizer test at the request of law enforcement, at will, or surrender your license. There are other stipulations that you agreed to when you signed for your drivers license as well, though you may not recall what they were now.

that supercede both the constitution and divine sovereignty.

If you are implying that you can drive without a license you are incorrect. Case law has held many times that the Right to Locomotion does not in any way imply the right to operate a motor vehicle. The right to Locomotion means that you are free to ride as a passenger in a motor vehicle or ambulate in another non-motorized fashion such as via bicycle. All of which varies under individual state, county, city, and town laws and ordinances.

and never had a prosecutor or Judge tell me I am wrong, when I start legally defining the words that they are employing in citations and licenses.

You must live in Po-dunk, because you pull that in a big city with a real judge, and you would be in hot water FAST.

In fact, I make them pay me, when they attempt to decieve me with corporate code fines, and non-disclure agreements.

Not buying that, too many folks have gotten nailed pulling the same exact BS you're professing, and they all claimed to know all these things as well.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
Then how is it legal to be fined for not filling it out?

Because your breaking a law that is allowed to them under the US Constitution.
You do not have to be in a contract with them for them to be able to fine you, dispite what these BS legal hoaxers say. Its not any different then how you can get fired, or docked salary, from a job as a penalty, even though you never really had an employment contract with that company to begin with.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

If RESIDENT AT can mean full time employ, then don't you think that the "government" would "cherry-pick" that particular definition at their convenience?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

If you'd been paying attention, there is no constitutional law against denying any corporation your personal information... even if it is just how many residents there are at a specific location.

Edit to add - forgive my lack of ability to use proper language and grammar, I'm getting tired.

[edit on 5/21/2010 by TarzanBeta]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Because your breaking a law that is allowed to them under the US Constitution.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Wow quoting U.S. Codes! I will stick with common law meanings, if you don't mind, and bear in mind as I always do, that the oldest case law sets precedent.

By the way you would be amazed some of the things I have gotten out of my cell phone company, and my bank, and other entities who think that they have a valid contract that isn't fully disclosed.

The truth is, it should be no sweat off of your back or anyone else's if they choose not to fill out the census.

So clearly you have some kind of vested and compelling interest.

Further, there is no doubt that the United States is a corporation.

Therefore it is not a sovereign nation.

That really is just common sense. So either you are in denial or have a vested interest in denying these things.

Personally I don't really care which.

Cicero said, the more laws a nation has the less justice, so making arguments for doing something just because you believe it to be the law, is not actually an argument for justice.

In fact most of the people of not just this nation, but the world are screaming out for real justice, they are tired of all the lies and deceptions of their goverments and the corporations, and the banks, and the military industrial complex, and the corrupt officers who run them.

The Gulf of Mexico is bleeding oil, destroying an entire eco system. the nation is terminally bankrupt, as is most of the world, and our liberties are dissapearing at an alarming rate, while the cost of living spirals upward and unemployment goes up right along with it.

Funny that you would be arguing for submitting to a control process.

Who do you serve, I serve Caesar.

Employing the wrong meanings of the words, is in fact how they trick you into signing these contracts.

Life is a multiple choice test, you make your own choices friend, and I will make mine.

Thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join