It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2010 Census, How I Have Responded to 5 Enumerators

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If you live in the United States of America you have by now received at least one or two Census Forms in the mail for the 2010 Census.

Most Americans have already filled out the form, many gladly, some reluctantly, and others suspiciously and sent them off in the mail.

Others of us for a wide range of reasons, have to date failed to fill out the Census Form. Some who haven’t have done so for relatively innocent reasons, while some are choosing not too, because of their suspicions about the Census and concern it might have broader uses and implications than those stated by the Federal Government.

I fall into that suspicious category, and to despite having 2 different Census Forms mailed to my abode, and 5 different Census workers visit in the past three weeks, have still not filled out, or allowed a Census Enumerator to fill out the Census for me.

I will now share my reasoning for choosing to do this, as a number of ATS Members have a genuine interest in exactly why some of us haven’t participated in the Census to date.

I will start out with Exhibit A: The Census Envelope

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8949b66780d.jpg[/atsimg]

Above is a scanned copy of the second Census Form’s Envelope mailed to me, and many of my reasons for not participating have to do with how the Census has been presented to me, by way of this envelope.

I would like to address your attention first to the upper center of the envelope where it says: United States®

This right away gave me pause to reflect as the United States is displaying a Trademark.

A trademark or trade mark[1] is a distinctive sign or indicator used by an individual, business organization, or other legal entity to identify that the products or services to consumers with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source, and to distinguish its products or services from those of other entities.

Trademark

Now some of you might be saying what’s the big deal, it’s just a Trademark, but there are two things one might want to ponder at this point.

The first is what is the United States trading, that involves counting me?

The second is that the United States is incorporated.

Now I am a very literal person, words have very precise meanings, and they often tell a story through them.

Main Entry: 1in•cor•po•rate
Pronunciation: \in-ˈkȯr-pə-ˌrāt\
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): in•cor•po•rat•ed; in•cor•po•rat•ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin incorporatus, past participle of incorporare, from Latin in- + corpor-, corpus body — more at midriff
Date: 14th century
transitive verb

1 a : to unite or work into something already existent so as to form an indistinguishable whole b : to blend or combine thoroughly
2 a : to form into a legal corporation b : to admit to membership in a corporate body

Incorporate

Like most legal words the word incorporate is based in Latin, and literally means into the body.

Which I then had to ask myself, if the United States® is actually conducting this Census as a Trademark Corporation, and a Corporation is always part of a larger body, (a.) what happened to our sovereign nation and (b.) what is the larger body the United States is incorporated into.

I will now direct your attention to the upper left hand corner of the Census Envelope where it reads: U.S. Department of Commerce Economics and Statistics Administration U.S. Census Bureau

Why would a Corporation clearly engaged in trade through its own admission have its subsidiary department of commerce conduct a count of human beings?

The only commerce I am aware of that counts human beings is the commerce of slavery.

Now we have been told that primarily the census is conducted to apportion congressional seats, and provide social assistance and general welfare funds to the various districts.

So how then does Congressional Representation become a part of commerce instead of the body politic? How does social assistance and welfare become a part of Commerce instead of the Department of Health Education and Welfare?

Neither the U.S. Congress or the Department of Health Education and Welfare is conducting the census, but the Department of Commerce is, for an incorporated trading body, the United States® which is not disclosing it’s parent corporations, but only it’s subsidiary Commerce corporation.

So things Congressional apportionment and Health Education and Welfare has nothing to do with Commerce, I am now highly suspicious of this envelope, based on the actual meaning of the words being deployed.

It is important to note that the U.S. Congress has been doing end runs around the Constitution for years, by using it’s sweeping power under the Interstate Commerce Clause which allows it almost unlimited power to regulate trade.

Well clearly this envelope is displaying a Trademark, for a Corporation that has incorporated all the States as well, and is now attempting to compel me to identify myself as part of the Interstate Commerce, by registering myself and my abode with the Department of Commerce!

Therefore in my estimation if I fill out the Census I am giving them permission to distinguish me as part of that Commerce and the power to regulate me as a part of the Commerce system.

I would now like to address your attention to the middle center of the envelope were a BAR Code is prominently displayed.

I am not a BAR Code, I am a human being, and believe it or not the very first computers were developed by IBM for Nazi Germany, to catalog and count concentration and labor camp inmates.

Now I would like to address your attention to where it says RESIDENT AT in the lower middle portion of the envelope.

Two more important things are at play here the first being RESIDENT AT

Main Entry: 1res•i•dent
Pronunciation: \ˈre-zə-dənt, ˈrez-dənt, ˈre-zə-ˌdent\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin resident-, residens, present participle of residēre
Date: 14th century
1 a : living in a place for some length of time : residing b : serving in a regular or full-time capacity ; also : being in residence
2 : present, inherent
3 : not migratory

Resident

Here we have another word based in Latin, so there are some legal ramifications to this word, particularly, (b) serving in a regular or full-time capacity.

Who am I serving in a regular or full-time capacity? The United States®, according to the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Section 5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.

14th Amendment

Under the 14th Amendment all Americans were stripped of sovereign citizenship and made a citizen of the State you are born in, which is incorporated into the United States® which is by nature of it being incorporated is incorporated into an undisclosed parent corporation.

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Words have very precise meanings.

2 a : a member of a state b : a native or naturalized person who owes allegiance to a government and is entitled to protection from it

Citizen

So to start out with RESIDENT AT: Is asking me to identify myself as a fulltime employee citizen of the United States®, to be regulated as part of the Commerce System, where I owe an allegiance to the Corporation, must abide by it’s bylaws, and must assume personal liability for it’s debt’s, and further agree to never rebel against it.

I do really not like this envelope so far, but as I said there is more to RESIDENT AT

Note how RESIDENT AT is all in Capital Letters, and then take a look at the rest of the Envelope and note that the only other thing in all Capital Letters is the warning that YOUR RESPONSE IS REQUIRED BY LAW.

Take a few minutes if you will and take a look at some of your personal mail at home, and take note of how many of them are addressed to you where your name appears in all Capital Letters, not all of them are, but all of your Bills and Legal Correspondences are, and there is a reason for that.

This process is known as Capitas Diminutio Maximas which is both an act and has an outcome, and purpose as well, as being a poll tax. The Census by the way is a poll, to establish a tax register.

Capitas means poll tax in Latin. Dinimutio in Latin means decessio in Latin, wich means to decrease, and diminution. Maximas in Latin means a general truth, fundamental principle, or rule of conduct.

This is a legal doctrine dating back to the Republic where your status through the spelling of your name denotes how encumbered you are by the state.

Capitas Diminutio Maximas was/is a legal doctrine used by Rome to diminish a person’s status through the capitalization of their name.

Older versions of Black’s Law dictionary, published before 1950 actually describe the process in legal terms, which I can not find an online reference too, but would likely be available at a local older library.

So in review, under the Capitas Diminutio Maximas fundamental principle and rule of conduct, the more capital letters included in your name, the more diminished and the more taxed you are in the eyes of the State and by the State, john doe, is totally free and unrestricted, John Doe is partially taxed and diminished in stature, and JOHN DOE is completely diminished in stature and subjected to the heaviest restrictions and taxation of and by the State.

Here in the United States® when transferring some titles like that of a Motor Vehicle, you will actually be asked to hand print your name in all Capital Letters and it even states it on the form, please print your name in all capitol letters.

This is in fact done to totally diminish you and to cede the property to the State which actually holds the Title, and Ownership through it, and simply allows you to use the property in exchange for a Tax and a Fee, if you fail to pay the Tax and the Fee the State will either fine you, or take the property or your privilege to use the property, that you imagine that you own away.

As I look at the Census Envelope, and knowing a good deal about the History of the United States and the fact that the Census was part of the terms of the Treaty of Paris that concluded the Revolutionary War and was dictated by the English King, as a means to monitor the new incorporated nation’s ability to pay the European Monarchs, Vatican and Bankers and Creditors who owned the North American Continent and then further considering that the Census is an offer of Contract, asking me to identify myself as a full time employee of the United States®, abide then by all it’s bylaws, and assume responsibility for it’s debts, I have in fact been reluctant to participate in the Census for these reasons.

I too like most people was nervous when the first census enumerator knocked on my door, but I decided that the best thing to do was to honestly explain to them, what I have just honestly explained to you, in regards to my suspicions and perspectives, and reluctance.

Believe it or not, the census workers to visit to date, a total of 5 in all, not only patiently listened to me explain all these things, but enjoyed me explaining all these things, and thanked me for explaining all these things. They actually asked for more sources where they could find out more about these things.

They put away there clipboards, almost guiltily so, and made no attempt to get me to participate in filling out the form.

I explained these things to them, politely, cordially, and kindly, and in fact was thrilled to do so, because how receptive they have been to having someone like me, share my own observations and questions about the Census.

Having said that, I am not advocating anyone else do this, or encouraging anyone else to do so, for me it’s a matter of personal choice, and retaining my options to make personal choices, by refusing what I am sure is just a binding social contract I don’t want to be a party to or obligated too.

We all have to make our own choices in life, and live with them, but to date after five census workers have visited the only consequence I have encountered is five grateful census workers who enjoyed hearing what I had to share, and how I shared it with them.

Now in relation to some of the GPS fears, let’s be honest folks, Google Earth already has your house marked with satellites, and so does the U.S. Government, and probably the Russian Government, the Chinese Government, the Israeli Government, and the UK Government too, including most of the dogs and cats in your neighborhood who have likely marked your house in other ways for their own identification.

Yes they are establishing an electronic control grid that likely isn’t going to serve us well, but they can do that easily enough from outer space.

Whether you want to participate in the Census or not, the Census workers are human beings, and in fact your neighbors, and are just poor working stiffs, trying to make a buck in a tough economy, and the only thing they have been told about the Census is what most people are told about the Census, it’s to apportion congressional seats and human services.

I have seen some somewhat alarming threads pop up in the last few days, where some other members are treating the Census Workers like a hostile military force, and the fact of the matter is having encountered 5 of them, they are very approachable, and personable if you treat them in that way, and they will go away, even happily if you don’t want to participate.

There is an old saying, if you can’t beat them join them, of course, if you can get them to join you, you don’t have to beat them or join them, and to tell the truth, it’s pretty easy to get them to join you.

Rest assured there aren’t too many people out there right now who aren’t uncertain about the future, and looking for answers, don’t be afraid to give them some!

[edit on 20/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You went thru all that??
I just told them to piss off.

Good for you regardless.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I applaud you standing up for yourself in the face of this tyrannical government. You're a lot more eloquent than I will be if one of those stupid census takers shows up at my front door.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
You went thru all that??
I just told them to piss off.

Good for you regardless.

Yes, but the truth is I love doing things that will basically shock people!

I find it highly entertainting.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I applaud you standing up for yourself in the face of this tyrannical government. You're a lot more eloquent than I will be if one of those stupid census takers shows up at my front door.

In my humble estimation, they don't (the census workers) really understand that they are employed by a tyranical corporate government.

But it has been my personal experience, once you give them some broader more indepth information, it opens their eyes to that distinct reality more.

I really feel most of them were just desperate for a job. Ultimately if we are going to change the world, we need everyone to become more aware, so making the people who are willing to work for the government aware, is an important part of that process.

I believe each and every one of us can make a difference if we but try.

Thanks for posting my friend, and kudos to you, for your own personal choice, in withholding your participation in the process.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Proto I don't know if you are aware of the Clearfiled Doctrine but it bascially says when a government descends to the level of a corporation it ceases to be government. I thought this would further reinforce your excellent thread:

Clearfield Doctrine

It is well settled that an officer must be either elected, appointed or commissioned. Employees cannot be made officers “by virtue of their employment.” Even if they could, I.C. 59-703 (9) states,

“"Public office" means any position in which the normal and usual duties are conducted on behalf of a governmental entity.”

The Clearfield Doctrine is explicit. The corporation registered and known as THE CITY OF BOISE CITY is listed as a ”CORPORATION” in the IDAHO SECRETARY OF STATE’S BUSINESS ENTITY database and is, therefore, “an entity entirely separate from government.” Notwithstanding any other Idaho Code section that is also superseded by Federal law, the alleged officers are NOT even employees of a “governmental entity.”

( it is the same in every state)

“ . . . the government descended to the level of a mere private corporation and takes on the character of a mere private citizen . . . For the purposes of suit, such corporations and individuals are regarded as an entity entirely separate from government.” Bank of U.S. v. Planters Bank, 9 Wheat. 22 U.S. 904, U.S. v. Erie Ry Co., 106 U.S. 327; Clearfield Trust Co. v. U.S. 318 U.S. 363 (1943).

“When governments enter the world of commerce, they are subject to the same burdens as any private firm or corporation.” U.S. v. Burr. 309 U.S. 22; See 22 U.S.C.A. 286e. Bank of U.S. v. Planters Bank of Georgia. 6 L. Ed. (9 Wheat) 244; 22 U.S.C.A. 286 et. Seq., C.R.S. 11-60-103.

An officer is defined as

“a person appointed or elected to a position of responsibility or authority in government or a private organization.” Random House Webster’s Dictionary of the Law, p. 307.

Basically we have no government but corporate fictional entities acting as De Facto rogue government. When you want to change policy in a corporation the CEO just issues a memo this is why they ignore the constitution. Congress and elections etc. are just window dressing to keep the facad alive in the minds of the people

[edit on 20-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

What a great addition to the thread and thanks for providing it.

There is no getting around the fact that our government operates as a corporation.

In fact it operates as a Religious Not for Profit Corporation! It's incorporated in Deleware which has the most favorable incorporating laws for foreign shell companies to hide their corporate ownership of U.S. Corporations.

It was most recently incorporated under it's present form back in 1988 under George H. W. Bush, Sr.'s administration.

Who holds stock in the corporation, and sits on it's board of directors, is not presently known by me.

Thanks for sharing that information.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If the government really is a tyrannical super corporation that wants to or already rules the world, aren't they first going to come after the people that are so super paranoid about it that won't even fill out a simple 10 question form of things that you probably think the FBI or CIA knows (or could quickly find out) about you?

It clearly says at the beginning of the 14th amendment that people are United States citizens and the state they were born in. It was a reconstruction amendment that had to be made to nullify Supreme Court precedent on the issue of citizen ship, specifically the Dred Scott case.

It goes on to ensure that an individual state can't go off on its own and pass laws that take away rights that the constitution bestows on all United States citizens.

The reason its trademarked is because the Federal Government, just like everyone else, still has to apply for copyrights and trademarks to protects its intellectual property, like the Census logo.

It's not like the Census even asks any intrusive information, besides a phone number.

If you think the government can track your cell phone, and is spying on peoples houses with satellites, and already knows where you live, and that you live there wouldn't it be easier to just return the simple form and let them think you're just another stupid sheep?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by hawkiye

What a great addition to the thread and thanks for providing it.

There is no getting around the fact that our government operates as a corporation.

In fact it operates as a Religious Not for Profit Corporation! It's incorporated in Deleware which has the most favorable incorporating laws for foreign shell companies to hide their corporate ownership of U.S. Corporations.

It was most recently incorporated under it's present form back in 1988 under George H. W. Bush, Sr.'s administration.

Who holds stock in the corporation, and sits on it's board of directors, is not presently known by me.

Thanks for sharing that information.

Well I would add they have Several trade names but the "United States" is listed as a "for profit" private corporation on Dunn and Bradstreet. So who is the principle hmmmm? It is rumoured the British royals are the board and the Vatican the principle but of course this information cannot be proven but would seem to make sense in light of your Rome thread. D&B list Obama as the CEO

Also here is post I made on another board proving they are all private corporations right down to your local court house and police station: www.dailypaul.com...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Nice find on the US copyright. I greatly over looked it. I was wary about the bar code, and asked my uncle who works for the USPS about it. He assured me it was for mail processing. I quickly brought it to his attention there were 2 bar codes on the envelope the lower one for mail processing and another one above it for some mysterious reason.

Now this subject of the census is fresh in my mind again I'm going to see what I can find out about the bar codes.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It is my hope to engage you in discussion regarding your thread. I find it interesting to say the least yet I am troubled by some of your conclusions.

I would like to start with the following:

Under the 14th Amendment all Americans were stripped of sovereign citizenship and made a citizen of the State you are born in, which is incorporated into the United States® which is by nature of it being incorporated is incorporated into an undisclosed parent corporation.

Please explain to me your interpretation of the 14th Amendment. I am especially curious regarding the nature of citizenship in the U.S. before this amendment and the provisions of U.S. law that defined what it was to be a citizen before the passage of the 14th Amendment; as well as a comparison of the pre-14th Amendment and post 14th Amendment laws regarding citizenship. I also would like for you to explain how the text of the 14th Amendment performs the actions you attribute to it.

Please not that in order to consider your opinions I cannot accept laws cited from other nations or laws written under The Articles of Confederation as TAOC were nullified by the Constitution. In keeping with your theory if the U.S. were a corporation then it would have to have its policy and procedure manual as well as mission statement on record within its own corporate body rather than relying on the laws and bi-laws of whatever corporation is supposed to own the U.S. to provide operational guidelines to the U.S.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thanks for an interesting read Proto! as always!

I find all this very interesting, with Blake Law and contract Law in general.

I'm always wondering if the continental Europe has something similar?

Well! maybe the British are more similar to you in that sense of contract Law and Admiral Law and all that, but what about France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden and Italy etc ?

Are we also incorporated to Rome's slave-trader commerce Corporation?

If so? how can we detect that on our documents? we don't have things similar to you guys!

And yes I definitely agree with you about the grid! - they are now building a 3D mesh electronic Surveillance & Control Grid of everything in every country - a complete 3D terrain modelled by automated photo analysing software from street & satellite-photos.

This will at the later stage of NWO serve as the ultimate control machine to keep track on every movement, transaction, personal files of every person. And make it possible for them to locate you anywhere with a quick simple search on super-computers.

With face recognition software connected to the system and to CCTV cameras It's going to be difficult to move without detection in city areas.

The country side surveillance will be covered by satellites and the 3D electronic control grid if no CCTV cameras are available where you are located.

All your personal documents and new Passports of BIO-type for travel and all driver licences/ID cards will be chipped - your new wallet/credit card will also be chipped with a brand new high tech nano radio chip as well.

It's going to be like living in a huge prison where you are still free but not completely free because of the 24/7 Surveillance.

To make this control grid 100% complete - you would need to chip each person individually, and that will probably be the last stage before the New Age begins!

S&F

The Photo Realistic 3D Modelled Artifical Intelligence Surveillance & Control Sensor Grid - will be based on something similar to this:

Ask ourselves this! why is this company working tightly with Darpa and together developing Artificial Intelligence? - The iXo Artificial Intelligence Control Grid perhaps?

I wonder how clever their AI bot is by now? It has been reading a lot of knowledge from all those books they have scanned into the machine already!

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
dude, fantastic presentation

well-written and engaging to say the least.

and thank you for this bit of enlightenment. this is something im most certainly going to show people

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarklingthrush

In fact I am not concerned about any of those things.

The Census is a social contract. Signing it creates certain other obligations that in fact give all those other entities legal contractual power over you.

The law primarily works as a series of contracts, where powers are granted or taken away through contracts.

When the government asks you to sign a contract it is always for one reason only, to grant it power, and to take power away from you.

Now you might enjoy granting the government additional power, through contracts that are not properly and fully disclosed to you, or the ramifications fully explained, and doing it at the expense of your own sovereign divinity, and you have every right to do that, if you wish.

I though don't wish too. I consider that reasoning sound, and has nothing to do with paranoia it has to do with understanding the basic nature of contractual obligations.

You might want to consider rereading the original post.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

There was no such thing as a US citizen before the 14th Amendment people were considered citizens of their respective republics which were considered sovereign nations. The US was never meant to be one big Country it was a union of the several states for mutual defense and free trade period.

The 14th amendment is de facto anyway because congress was convened unlawfully by Lincoln to foment the civil war. There was no congress it was effectively dissolved when the southern states seceeded.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSquared288
dude, fantastic presentation

well-written and engaging to say the least.

and thank you for this bit of enlightenment. this is something im most certainly going to show people

Thanks my friend, the truth is, that my post is basically just about really understanding the actual precise legal definitions of words, and even how they are capitalized or not, to understand how in fact you are legally obligating yourself to a contract.

The funny thing about contracts it that they present them for a reason, they in fact require your agreement to lawfully be able to do certain things in relation to you.

If you don't give them that consent through the contract, then they don't have that lawful consent.

The Census is a time sensitive contractual obligation, contracting you for a ten year period as a full time on call in resident employee of the Federal Government, with the only compensation being they allow you to live, and move about the Corporate property with various restrictions that limit the type and scope of those movements.

Proto has been known to pimp himself but not that darn cheaply.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I had argued with myself and others living inside my corporate body
on whether I should fill out the Census this decade or not.
I cannot remember whom won that argument.

RipRap

p.s. HTH do I update my sig file? Did I miss it in my profile updater?

NO FREEDOM HAS BEEN LOST THAT CANNOT BE TAKEN BACK, AND THERE IS NO POWER OVER US BUT THAT WHICH WE GIVE AWAY.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Thanks for an interesting read Proto! as always!

I find all this very interesting, with Blake Law and contract Law in general.

I'm always wondering if the continental Europe has something similar?

Well! maybe the British are more similar to you in that sense of contract Law and Admiral Law and all that, but what about France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden and Italy etc ?

Are we also incorporated to Rome's slave-trader commerce Corporation?

But of course you are, and just about all the known world is. It is the Central Banks that manage it.

You did a great job at catching the Bankers Meeting too, and the thread on it.

The nations, and all of us are in fact debt slaves to the International Banking Cartel.

The currency they give us, which is attached to nothing of value is just script to get goods and services from the corporation.

We the human beings are the actual currency, and that is why the count us.

The goods and services that we produce is what actually has value to them, because the system is set up for them to horde those, and control their distribution, once we secure the resources and produce them into goods and services for them.

The census is actually designed to formulate our national corporate output for the sake of determining how much script credit to extend to the management (government) that regulates, controls and monitors us.

The Banking Cartell manages all this. They do manage it on behalf of Rome where the real wealth of precious metals, and natural resources, and land is actually titled too and controlled.

It's a free range slavery system, where notions of debt, and being obligated to debt, on a national level, allow them to siphon off a major portion of what we produce and keep us from benefiting from it, while providing them the bulk of the resources that they use to manipulate us, carrot and stick fashion.

Thanks for posting my friend.

Keep an eye on those banksters.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
My argument is not as good as yours.

Mine
Once I received a envelope
That stated
YOUR RESPONSE
IS REQUIRED BY LAW
I figured they are threating me with legal action
I can plead the 5th