learn more

The 2010 Census, How I Have Responded to 5 Enumerators

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Its a sound argument. Though it requires actually playing the game by their rules.

I hate rules!

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That's right we are all sureties on the debt based on the Birth Certificate and SS#. All currency is based on our signatures. The commerce department is simply inventorying the collateral on the debt.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have entered into a few contracts with the lot
so I have to be prepared to answer within my Contracts.
But there is no contract that says I have to open door to anyone who
knocks.
I have refused to answer door to engage to let them con me into another contract.

And I feel you are correct as it seems Census Data and GPS data will be shared with the United Nations.

2010 World Population and Housing Census Programme

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by belidged

Nice find on the US copyright. I greatly over looked it. I was wary about the bar code, and asked my uncle who works for the USPS about it. He assured me it was for mail processing. I quickly brought it to his attention there were 2 bar codes on the envelope the lower one for mail processing and another one above it for some mysterious reason.

Now this subject of the census is fresh in my mind again I'm going to see what I can find out about the bar codes.

BAR Codes drive me crazy! Most of the chain strores want to sign you up to a discount club, where they give you a card with a Bar Code to track all your purchases.

They give you a few pennies off for doing that on each purchase and the stores that use them really push them.

I always respond when they ask me for a discount card or to join the program "I am not a bar code!".

The fact that they see a reason to give you a discount for identifying yourself with a bar code, suggests planning for and managing bar codes is easier than human beings.

It's bad enough they deminish us in name, and reverted us to numbers, but now bar codes? We don't even know our names or numbers, only the computer does?

Please, where is the exit door!

Thanks for posting my friend, let us know what you turn up on the Bar Code as it pertains to the census please.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

That's right we are all sureties on the debt based on the Birth Certificate and SS#. All currency is based on our signatures. The commerce department is simply inventorying the collateral on the debt.

That is more or less what they are doing, but worse still, they are doing it for the purpose of increasing the debt.

The more indebted you are the less freedom you have.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
I have entered into a few contracts with the lot
so I have to be prepared to answer within my Contracts.
But there is no contract that says I have to open door to anyone who
knocks.
I have refused to answer door to engage to let them con me into another contract.

And I feel you are correct as it seems Census Data and GPS data will be shared with the United Nations.

2010 World Population and Housing Census Programme

It makes you wonder all the different ways they do track us, and the ultimate central location for doing that. It doesn't appear to be here in the United States since we are incorporated into a larger body.

It makes me wonder if the questions regarding race and ethnicity is about trying to ascertain how integrated various nations are, as if they reach a certain level of mixture, they might be ripe for a one world government, because there are so many different nationalities and races already living inside of one nation.

CNN reports news now from China pretty much like it was Pittsburgh or Detroit. Beijing is just another city in the world wide empire.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The GPS of all structures in the world would be about
Agenda 21 Relocation Plan.
Call it a National Forest or a World Asset and move the people out.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Please not that in order to consider your opinions I cannot accept laws cited from other nations or laws written under The Articles of Confederation as TAOC were nullified by the Constitution. In keeping with your theory if the U.S. were a corporation then it would have to have its policy and procedure manual as well as mission statement on record within its own corporate body rather than relying on the laws and bi-laws of whatever corporation is supposed to own the U.S. to provide operational guidelines to the U.S.

Constitutional Government in the United States ceased to exist in 1861 when the last lawful Congress dispanded.

It has operated as an Emergency De Facto War Time Government ever since, using Corporate Contract Law.

The Corporations were all set up in the 14th Amendment in the aftermath of the war.

The United States is actually cut up into military government districts/zones, ask anyone who serves in the military and they will be happy to tell you.

The States were incorporated, and incorporated under the United States, but the United States is likely incorporated under the District of Columbia which is immune from the nation's laws and functions as a City State.

The District of Columbia is likely incorporated under the District of London, which is also a City State immune from the laws of England and the UK.

The district of London is likely incorporated under the Vatican, Vatican City is also a City State immune from the laws of Italy.

Because Congress passes most laws that would be unconstitutional if we were still following the constitution under the Interstate Commerce Clause by now defining everything including you as part of the Interstate Commerce System, like for instance the new Health Care Bill, mandating Americans must purchase Health Care or pay a penalty, they can in fact duck and dodge constitutional questions through use of the Commerce Clause.

They made all the states, and all the people part of the Interstate Commerce System, and the Census itself is designed as part of that mechanism.

This is why politicians like Pelosi sneer when you mention the Constitution.

It ceased being a relevant document along time ago. It simply provides an illusion of freedom.

Yet the truth is, that to date there are over 600,000 laws on the books to regulate every aspect of your life in these United States and I do mean every aspect of your life.

We have the highest per capita prison population in the world.

How free are you really with 600,000 rules governing your existence?

The Constitution is just a way for people to lie to themselves in regards to our lack of freedom.

Thanks.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
The GPS of all structures in the world would be about
Agenda 21 Relocation Plan.
Call it a National Forest or a World Asset and move the people out.

They are setting up quite the electronic control grid to monitor everything, and to allow for rapid response to everything.

There is hardly an inch of the earth they don't have covered with it.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I am interested to know on which document you base the claim that the states were sovereign before the Cival War. According to Article IV section IV of the United States Constitution

Section 4 - Republican government

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

I can see where this sectioned could be misconstrued as stating that the States are free . The term "Republican Form of Government" here clearly refers to a government formed of, by, and for the people. What in the time of the Founders was regarded as a Republic was a government of, by, and for the people; and they meant this definition to fit both the U.S. Government and the government of the States.

Article IV section II states:

Section 2 - State citizens, Extradition

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.

(No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, But shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due.) (This clause in parentheses is superseded by the 13th Amendment.)

I do not think that anyone with even an average understanding of law can claim the states were sovereign under the Constitution given the above. Extradition being mandated by the U.S. Government would be a clear violation of their sovereignty if they were indeed sovereign.

The Preamble:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Here again is another example of the United States as a union not as several nations bound together in a confederacy (which would more aptly describe the type of government you insist we had pre Cival war)

Section 10 - Powers prohibited of States

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it's inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Given that all 13 of the "colonies" or "states" ratified this Constitution in its entirety and given the above limits on the states I feel I have clearly demonstrated your viewpoint on this matter is in error.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Now on the issue of the supposed invalid nature of the 14th Amendment. The 14th Amendment was introduced in Congress on June 13, 1866 and was ratified by Congress and ratified by a majority of the states by July 9, 1868.

The civil war ended on April 9, 1865 when Lee surrendered to Grant at Appomattix.

By the time Congress reconvened in December 1865, all former Confederate states except Texas had organized governments, ratified the 13th Amendment and elected members of Congress.

This to me would imply that the fourteenth Amendment was passed with a full session of Congress after the Civil War was declared over.

Among the 28 states that ratified the Amendment were Tennessee, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Louisiana, all former confederate states.

How do the above mentioned facts influence your perception of the 14th Amendment as being "defacto" rather than a valid Amendment introduced into a full and complete Congress after the end of the Civil War?

I believe I have just shown with the above information that your OPINION of the validity of the 14th Amendment is either rooted in ignorance or absurdity.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I am aware that you feel this is true and you did not need to explain your feelings again. You did need to site valid sources for this and you have not done so. You have in no way explained your interpretation of the 14th Amendment.

Please do not repeat what you feel. Please answer why you feel this with valid sources cited.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You mean the states under military occupation, that remained under military occupation officially until 1978?

Those states ratified the 13th and 14th amendment?

There is a surprise!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28

I am aware that you feel this is true and you did not need to explain your feelings again. You did need to site valid sources for this and you have not done so. You have in no way explained your interpretation of the 14th Amendment.

Please do not repeat what you feel. Please answer why you feel this with valid sources cited.

Do yourself a favor then, grab yourself a dictionary, sit down and start looking up the words themselves.

Words do have precise sources.

The sources I am actually employing are the governments own words, and the precise definition of what those words mean.

It's all there in black and white, how many times and ways do you needed it spelled it out for you?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

BAR Codes drive me crazy! Most of the chain strores want to sign you up to a discount club, where they give you a card with a Bar Code to track all your purchases.

In agreement with you there Proto, there is only one store I shop at that has those bar codes cards and I do have one because by using it each time I reach 1000 dollars in purchases they give me a $50.00 gift card, threw away my CVS card, you still get the discounts without it, with it you get discount coupons to buy their products only, since I don't buy CVS brands there is no point.

Being tracked in every aspect of our lives is way out of hand, if they ever abolish currency, which I think will be the next thing, we will have no choice but to use them as we will not be able to buy anything, they will get us one way or the other, welcome to 1984..

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

They sure are taking inventory management to the extreme these days.

They say information is power, and they always seem to be after information for profit or power.

In many ways the census too is about that.

In a lot of ways we already exist in a cashless society, since so much is done through EFT transactions based on debit and credits.

They say if you took all the U.S. Currency in circulation and divided it equally amongst the U.S. citizenry it would only average out to about 500.00 a person.

Something tells me even if they do, do away with Cash the black market enterprises will find something else to use as a means to conduct their business.

How does the song go, fins to the left of me, fins to the right of me, and it's the only game in town?

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Good presentation proto!

However, I suspect you are about to be visited by Enumerator #6, which is possibly the supervisor.

Be sure to keep us updated!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You are not presenting a very good argument in support of your position. None of your replies to my post have included a single link to a source to support your claims.

I find it frustrating that you cannot offer more support for your opinion than your instructions to me that I should use a dictionary and educate myself. This tactic is not supportive to your argument. Use of such a tactic is meant to subtly imply your superiority to me in your intelligence and therefore validate your argument by sheer nature of your supposed superiority. While this tactic will no doubt work with those not familiar with the nature of a proper debate they resonate loudly and clearly to me that your position is weak and unsupported by substantiated evidence.

You have restated what your opinion is rather than state and provide the supporting evidence of your opinions other than a trademark symbol next on the Census logo. Rather than engage you in further discussion I am going offer my input one more time with no expectation of a reasonable response.

The logo is the source of the trademark. The United States of America in and of itself is not copyrighted. The United States of America did copyright the Census logo; one of the more common sense reasons would be that if copyrighted those that use the logo for fraudulent purposes could be penalized. I would ask you to consider that on no government buildings, no currency, no treaties with other countries, and no documents that I have ever seen has this copyright been next to "The United States of America. The copyright would be universally applied to those words in all documents containing the words "The United States of America" if it was indeed copyrighted.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sodakota
Good presentation proto!

However, I suspect you are about to be visited by Enumerator #6, which is possibly the supervisor.

Be sure to keep us updated!

Well, I will be looking forward to speaking to as many people as they wish to send.

Eventually they do have to close out the Census.

I am interested to see if at what point they just give up, or attempt to take it to another level.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Here is what you don't seem to be getting.

You don't need a link, you need to use the power of deductive reasoning.

I have displayed the Census envelope and illustrated the meaning of every part of it.

Which you can do too, with the actual Envelope (I displayed one for you) and a dictionary (I linked you to one).

Perhaps you are unsure when it comes to your own abilities to decipher the meanings of simple words, I however am quite confident in my ability to do so.

I also provided a portion of the 14th amendment and a link to it.

Once again a dictionary and a good grasp of the English and Latin Language can be your friend.

Sorry the Shadow Government has no link to display it's manipulations, deceptions, machinations and larcenies for you!

I wonder why.

You have freewill and your own mind. I have pointed you to the door, you may explore what's on the other side if you wish too, or you may choose not too.

That's on you, not on me friend.

Thanks for posting.

[edit on 20/5/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join