It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction Of A Great Quake (9.2) In Northern Mexico around May 14th 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmax8
i think this could get pretty real soon enough

www.theweatherspace.com...

the earthquake rainbow has arrived and with that in mind i can say one more thing
HAARP

Wow... that is interesting. I was positive this quake would not happen, but that sort of makes me almost wonder.

Guess i only have a few more hours to find out.

And if a quake does happen, and these people were able to predict it with such accuracy, a lot more credence would be lent towards their abilities.

That being said, i dont think it will happen.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Thought: Maybe after the date (today) being leaked across the internet, they(HAARP) will postpone it till tommorow purposely for ALL to be wrong!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Man, I see a couple other threads this morning on what I happened to post yesterday about the guy with the quakeprediction.com site on this thread. And I also mentioned on page 1 here that it looked like earthquake weather yesterday, and now I see there were rainbow clouds over downtown L.A.

Oh well, only a day or two to see if anything happens. Weather still feels quakey this morning (still, hazy).

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
"But lightworkers can prepare to send healing and balancing energy to Gaia in that zone, as well as prepare to send supportive energy to any persons affected by the Quake when it occurs. "

just in case, i will do my part... then i can take solace in the fact that I prevented this from happening...

All I can say is Thank You Ron. Just think about how many lives you saved today. Sleep well my friend. You earned a break.

let this be a lesson to all of you. if anybody predicts a bad event, call Ron. he can fix it.

//crowd cheers Ron, Ron, He's our man, if he can't do it, no one can!!! Yayy Ron!//

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I am not one for believing earthquake predictions but if there does happen to be a huge earthquake today like the OP predicted, then could he possibly send me some lottery numbers via U2U? worth a shot

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
as the song says, another one bites the dust. I am beginning to lose my faith in you guys. at least you are consistent. constistently wrong

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

For the 100 million euro gain from the Euro million tonight ?? I already have the lucky numbers...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

It is only 8 am here in California, you are calling this wrong a bit early. Also the OP says around the 14th. And another prediction is extending this prediction to the 16th.
You need to have some patience. You can poo poo this thread in a few days from now.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Long time lurker, new member, first post. I am not saying I believe any of this, but the strange thing is that this morning just before I woke up, I had a dream that an earthquake was happening and my patio roof fell on me. I don't ever have dreams of earthquakes, so me and my wife both thought this a little weird. I had no idea there was a prediction for an earthquake till I got to work today and hit up ATS, so it makes the dream even more weird. Oh well in a couple days we will all know..
By the way I live in California, only more north...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Update
it's 10 here now. You're right, people base their opposition to predictions by saying "They haven't been right, yet." Well, I'm of the opinion that eventually SOMEONE has to get it right. While I've never paid much attention to earthquake predictions, I'm wondering if this might be the reason I didn't sleep at all last night

HAARP is one thing I've always thought to be ridiculous, but, the same lights appearing over two of the most major quakes in recent history has my attention. If the prediction materializes, with the lights seen in LA, I might be inclined to give credence to the claims.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by avalanch

Welcome. Yeah, I'm keeping an eye on the sky today. Nothing too intersting to report for so. cal. in my part of town, (north L.A. area). Saw an interesting dotted line of clouds overhead in the middle of a clear blue sky, but did not seem all that strange.
Maybe all us California Dreamers should post what we see for kicks.
Thant's all I've got.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm in pasadena so my sky view is limited. I don't see anything too interesting. I don't know if this is gonna turn out to be right but I hope not. I'll be separated from my family
at least I filled up my gas tank this morning.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

Optical phenomena often occur prior to quake or volcanic activity. It's not HAARP.

mclinking

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Perhaps these dumb asses should have asked the Pshycic Twins for some help or tips.

F
E
A
R MONGER FAIL

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
When will people learn that you wont be given dates. If you are then it is almost certainly negative influence planning to make you look bad and ensure people wont listen to your positive message anymore, look what happend to that blossom goodchild.

If your ever given a date during your innner work question the source very thoroughly, more than likely you'll find it to have been negative deceptive influence. The reason positives wont give you specific dates of future events is partly due to the future not being set in stone, and partly due to your own free will or law of confusion, also partly due to the chance if the person is constantly right with specific dates they could be praised as a type of profet and have their ego inflated.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Phedreus

It is only 8 am here in California, you are calling this wrong a bit early. Also the OP says around the 14th. And another prediction is extending this prediction to the 16th.
You need to have some patience. You can poo poo this thread in a few days from now.

well I was just going on my prediction that this is wrong. I kinda jumped the gun. but my prediction that it was wrong was right. So I guess that is sorta wrong of me to imply I was right and he was wrong before he was proven wrong and I was proven right. right or wrong as that may be in the end no one got hurt.. of course i could be wrong on that.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I prediction has fulfilled again!
nothing happened =)

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

4.5-magnitude quake strikes Southern California

(CNN) -- A 4.5-magnitude earthquake struck Southern California on Tuesday evening, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries. The quake was downgraded from an earlier magnitude of 5.1. The temblor was centered 18 miles west-southwest of El Centro, California, just north of Mexicali in Mexico's Baja California, the USGS said. It struck at a depth of 6.3 miles.

CNN Source

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by maddogron
"But lightworkers can prepare to send healing and balancing energy to Gaia in that zone, as well as prepare to send supportive energy to any persons affected by the Quake when it occurs. "

just in case, i will do my part... then i can take solace in the fact that I prevented this from happening...

All I can say is Thank You Ron. Just think about how many lives you saved today. Sleep well my friend. You earned a break.

let this be a lesson to all of you. if anybody predicts a bad event, call Ron. he can fix it.

//crowd cheers Ron, Ron, He's our man, if he can't do it, no one can!!! Yayy Ron!//

it worked!!! i did it!!!! take that mother earth... just put on a Lady Gaga tune and start dancing ... whew... thank you.... thank you. (begins bowing and has a tear in eye)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join