It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction Of A Great Quake (9.2) In Northern Mexico around May 14th 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
A PREDICTION OF A GREAT QUAKE
IN NORTHERN MEXICO,
SAID TO HIT AROUND MAY 14, 2010

An outstanding example of the psychic abilities which Star Seed adults and Star Kids have and can be put to social benefit is this remote-viewing work below, which my close associates Wendi and Fran have produced.
They have foreseen that about 9 days from now, there will be an enormous 9.2-magnitude Great Quake along a 1500-mile (2414 km) stretch of north-central Mexico.
The Quake will be situated along the Sierra Madre Occidental, a very long ridge of mountains which forms the Continental Divide in much of Mexico and is the defining mountain range of western north-central Mexico, (much like the Sierra Nevada mountain range is in California.)
That monster earthquake zone will extend from the US-MX Border at Antelope Wells, New Mexico, southward past east of Hermosillo, and past east of Culiacan, loops around Durango, (the Epicenter area, as much as you can call this monster having an epicenter), and extends southward past Zacatecas and down to where the Sierra Madre Occidental range crosses MX Hwy 70 (between Aguascalientes and San Luis Potosi), where the seismicity peters out according to my energy signature readings.
At 1500 miles (2414 km) long, this has to be one of the largest earthquake shaking zones on record. It exceeds the shaking zone of the largest earthquake in recorded history, the Great Chilean Quake of 1960 (9.5 magnitude), whose shaking zone extended 840 miles north-to-south.
This upcoming Sierra Madre Occidental (SMO) Great Earthquake is of the same strength (9.2) as the Great Alaskan Quake of 1964, (second largest recorded), which caused land to move vertically 40 feet!
This Quake will also almost certainly cause large tsunamis in the Gulf of California, 300 miles (482 km) west of the Sierra Madre Occidental.

www.drboylan.com...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This was already posted.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

So if this does not happen will you just extend the timeframe, or come up with another event to predict, or get a new hobby?

Seriously though if it does happen I'll come back here and give you credit.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Well, I sure do hope this does not happen. If it does, it wouldn't be a far stretch of the mind to believe it was predicted, in my opinion. But I suppose we will see!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
IF and that's a big IF, earthquakes can be manufactured, this might be a perceived fix to border problems. Please don't take that to mean I have any opinion on the border issues, I'm on the fence (haahaa), but problem reaction solution comes to mind.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
is 9.2 the new magic number for quake predictions?

a few weeks ago their was a thread on here about a 9.2 in Alaska, and before that a 9.2 northern California.

maybe they're all coming from the same guy, i never really check the source cause I'm not one who believes in earthquake predictions.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hmm, I am predicting a big quake South of St. Louis, Mo on the New Madrid fault by the end of this year. No specific date, and my method is simple intuition. I believe every once in a while, you sneak a peak at the future, but usually most of us just brush it off, until it happens, but then all you can say is, " I had a feeling that was going to happen."

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Maybe these twins know:

www.psychictwins.com...

[edit on 9-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
My 3rd eye tells me this is BS.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"But lightworkers can prepare to send healing and balancing energy to Gaia in that zone, as well as prepare to send supportive energy to any persons affected by the Quake when it occurs. "

just in case, i will do my part... then i can take solace in the fact that I prevented this from happening...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I believe a 10 magnitude quake or higher will take place on may 14, 2010 in the san diego/ los angeles area going up just below san jose and hundreds of square miles will slide into the ocean. The waves will reach the salton sea and even reach up to phoenix, az. Millions will die at once. Get out of the area while you can. The tidal waves will be enormous from the east coast smashing into new york with waves from the atlantic reaching all the way into kentucky. This will be the start of great sorrows on the earth.
perhaps even mount olive in jerusalem will split in half on this day.
if it happens they will say...Why didn't you warn us but scientists have been warning for decades. I only joined this site today because someone told me about the prediction left by madmax but madmax predicts it will go south of the border and i believe it will go north of the border. I just wanted to share these thought that are actually not mine but someone who died over 45 years ago.

someone who knew these things. But he never gave a date.
i was studying some scripture and came up with this date of may 14th. Israel's independence day.

get your loved ones out now because if it does happen there's no way of escape. I will not return. Take care...�

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay Electronica

your third eye talks to you? My third eye just make me see double

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I predict that a big earthquake will hit sometime, somewhere in our furture. There now can we quit with the throwing dates out there predictions

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm commenting in order to keep this thread alive until tomorrow.

Hope this prophesy is not the one that comes true, I live in Cal. I have stocked up on emergency supplies and I put the plug in the boat out back!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Lots of little tiny quakes occuring from Durango northwest (1s & 2s) now as always. Could be releasing some of the stress. Hope so at least.

[edit on 13/5/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Ok, this is reaching, but this guy on this website is also predicting a big quake for the next coming days. Looks like his sources are pretty weak, but thought it was interesting.

He is predicting a quake around San Bernardino from the 13th to the 16th in the 7.2 to 7.7 range.

www.quakeprediction.com...
Edit to add-San Bernarndino is about 50 miles due east of Los Angeles.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by SunnyDee]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wrong date. May 27-28 is the day you gotta watch out for.

Mark my words.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

WHy? Be more specific and I'll mark your words. Thanks.

Looks like earthquake weather today-2nd line

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

WHy? Be more specific and I'll mark your words. Thanks.

Looks like earthquake weather today-2nd line

There's no need to. You'll remember the date regardless. I'm done here, until then.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well, I live within the destruction zone, down here in southern NM, and I have never felt an earthquake before.

Hopefully it happens, we need a ball busting EQ, just to change the scenery, and maybe I can get a new house in the process.

Dang, I need to get some earthquake insurance for one day! I better get on it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join