It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction Of A Great Quake (9.2) In Northern Mexico around May 14th 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

Are you done in this thread or ATS in general, sure would be nice if you'd share a little more.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Panama.....that will be the next location.....imagine the soaring cost of items that have to be shipped around the southern tip of SA because the Panama canal suffered from a nasty earthquake.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by wdkirk]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

That would be bad, very bad, but are you just throwing a random location out there or do have some sort of intel? I just happened to catch a documentary the other day on how incredibly dangerous the horn of south america is to sail around.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well, we will see. It should knock me around a little bit out here where I live.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

I'm calling out may 22nd as the next day down the road to the SH(ing)TF. Watch the European markets....
...Don't have an earthquake prediction day left this month, they are all taken.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Maybe the last posters should be visiting the recent prediction thread! That thread is standing by idly waiting for predictions! Ok, so May 14-16, 22, 27, 28th, anyone got anymore dates and vague details of doom for this month?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Are there 31 days in May? If so, I'll take May 31 for a biggie (7+) in North America. Mark my words!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
We need a calendar. And I really don't like the date you picked of the 31st, that's memorial weekend, pick another.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
with all that oil releasing pressure by the fault in the gulf.
I would not be surprised.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Aren't all those oil wells always releasing pressure? But you could have a point, what do I know of geology.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Yah, that was insensitive of me and I'm sure mother nature would rather I pick the date of May 32. Must avoid the big holidays and big retail sales days, that would be a real crappy thing for our great mother to do to all us patriots and military families.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I predict that tomorrow someone gets there tonsils removed...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

So I'll put you down for June 1st.
Ok, I need some sleep, getting goofy. Will check back tomorrow. And all those other dates, of course!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Here is a link on a different site I go to for news that I just saw...
Earthquake lights seen over L.A.

Thought the OP and some of you might want to see this. Although I don't believe that HAARP actually causes every problem like this poster. And, like the OP, no real evidence.
But it was revelant enough that I had to post it.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by wdkirk

That would be bad, very bad, but are you just throwing a random location out there or do have some sort of intel? I just happened to catch a documentary the other day on how incredibly dangerous the horn of south america is to sail around.

No intel. Just a very bold guess. I did however google search Panama and Earthquake activity....it was interesting to say the least.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
T-Minus 23 1/2 hrs till proven fake! no one can predict the time of an earthquake! duh!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay Electronica
My 3rd eye tells me this is BS.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I predict nothing will happen tomorrow

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
nothing happened yet

sad clown.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i think this could get pretty real soon enough

www.theweatherspace.com...

the earthquake rainbow has arrived and with that in mind i can say one more thing
HAARP

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join