It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK refuses entry to new Mossad agent

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

UK refuses entry to new Mossad agent

presstv.ir

The UK refuses to accept a new representative of Israel's Mossad spy agency after Israeli operatives used fake British passports in the killing of a Hamas leader in Dubai.

Israeli daily Yedioth Ahronoth reported Tuesday that despite a former agreement to replace a former agent expelled in March, London refused entry to a new operative.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
aljazeera.com
www.legitgov.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
'Europeans' wanted over Hamas Dubai murder
Dubai assassins used Mossad methods to kill Hamas leader
Dubai assassination identity thefts threaten links with Israel
VDEOS~Dubai Police Chief Presentation 15/2/10: Mossad Assassins of Hamas Arms Smuggler

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Finally, a Western country sticks up for her own interests against Israel. This would never happen in the US because of the huge lobbying effort on behalf of Israel to the United States. I'm so happy to see that the UK is sticking up for the interests of its citizens. The only question that I have, is why is this agent not being arrested for forging/stealing a passport?

presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edited for grammar.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by airspoon]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I posted this article 2 months ago...Israel told: no passport promise means no new Mossad diplomat

=)

YOU ARE HEARBY ORDERED TO CEASE AND DESIST ALL CURRENT ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE CONTINUANCE OF THIS THREAD. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL CAUSE AN ERUPTION TO OCCUR FROM THE SURFACE OF THE SUN THAT WILL SCORCH YOUR ASSETS - ALL THE WHILE BEING FILMED BY THE SOHO C2 SOLAR MONITOR!

FILM AT 11

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Dude. No one supports Israel, just as I've told you before.

If the west supported Israel, why were our first military trades involved with us giving them Sherman tanks?

Wheeled coffins?

The worst thing ever to fight a war with?

We sell them stuff. That does not mean we support them.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Absolutely correct. Every nation hates Israel, and this too was prophesied in the Bible. Here is the fate of the nations who try to attack Israel, from Zecheriah 12.

1 This is the word of the LORD concerning Israel. The LORD, who stretches out the heavens, who lays the foundation of the earth, and who forms the spirit of man within him, declares: 2 "I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling. Judah will be besieged as well as Jerusalem. 3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves. 4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness," declares the LORD. "I will keep a watchful eye over the house of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations. 5 Then the leaders of Judah will say in their hearts, 'The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the LORD Almighty is their God.'

6 "On that day I will make the leaders of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume right and left all the surrounding peoples, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.

7 "The LORD will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem's inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah. 8 On that day the LORD will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the Angel of the LORD going before them. 9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

The reason they hate Israel is because she is proof that the Bible is true and that God keeps his promises. So good luck with your satanically inspired hate campaign against the jews folks. We already know how that's going to pan out.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

While the UK threatened to not allow Mossad agents back into the country, just today, news broke that they actually held tight to that threat and made it a promise.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? Of course the US supports Israel. We provide them with a ton of tax-payer money, US weapons technology and the weapons themselves. Also, Israel has some of the largest lobbying groups in the world, right here in the US. US Legislation is actually influenced by the pro-Israel lobby. Also, our government continues to publicly support Israel. Even Arial Sharon said publicly, “We, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.". Of course the US supports Israel. Research the AIPAC for starters. Your statement is utterly false.

You have also said other things that make absolutely no sense at all, such as Iran is acting aggressively, even though you have no examples of such aggression. Your statement that the US does not support Israel, is not even disputed by the propaganda mill, MSM.
--airspoon

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

I don't think anyone here (well most everyone) hates Jews for being Jewish. I know many Jews that I gladly call friend.

What gets me is what Israel (the nation not the creed) is doing to people. Not to mention they are going out and picking fights.

It's one thing to defend Israel from the world, it is another for Israel to pick the fight in the first place.

-------------

Personally, I have no ill will for the people of Israel. I hope no war occurs and they finally make peace with their neighbors.

I prefer no bloodshed at all.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by DaMod]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Look, I certainly don't hate Jews as I am Jewish. I'm not even anti-Israel, though I do question their actions and policies. If the US does not support Israel, please help me understand why you think so.

I'm certainly not somebody who won't admit when I'm wrong. It's just that people make claims without providing reasons for those claims or even evidence to support such claims. If you claim something as fact then you need to provide proof or else it is just speculation and I can surely appreciate speculation (as long as it is labeled as such). Maybe if your reasoning is logical, then I might investigate further and sway my beliefs but if you present something as fact without elaborating or providing proof, I just assume that you are misleading people.

Also, the bible, prophecies, Mayan Calendar or other mystical sources are not considered proof, which would make a claim based upon any of those, speculation.

It is a fact that the US provides aid, in the form of tax-payer dollars to Israel and here is evidence:

US aid to Israel

Israel top recipient of US foreign aid

The US ships weapons to Israel:

US shipments of weapons to Israel is destabilizing Middle East

Who's arming Israel?

US politicians support of Israel:

Why do politicians support Israel?

Joe Biden: "US has no better friend than Israel"

The finest Senate money can buy.

The US blocks votes critical of Israel in the UN:

US vetoes votes critical of Israel in the UN Security Council

These are just a few examples of each, though proper research could lead you to proofs of each one of these statements. If all this is true, then that would be hard to claim that the US does not support Israel. Do you have any information to the contrary? Do you think that the US does not provide weapons and money to Israel? Why do you believe so? Do you believe that the US government does not favor Israel? What is your evidence to suggest otherwise and why do you believe so? Do you believe that the US blocks votes critical of Israel? If you don't, what makes you think so? Any evidence to back such a claim? If you do believe that the US sends money and weapons to Israel, blocks votes critical of Israel at the UN and that Congress and the US government does favor Israel, then what could possibly be the reason that you would think that the US does not support Israel?

--airspoon

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Iran is acting very aggressive under the current leader.

Also, all the links you showed. Pretty much you can replace them with England< Germany, maybe Iraq, somewhat China, Japan definably, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and meh, yea France too. yet you hear nothing of anything for those nations. Why is this?

It most certainly causes agreesions with North Korea when we arm Japan and help them out, but whose talking about the strong Japanese commitment in America? No one.

The simple fact is we help our friends. We do not arm them always, and one only need look at Israeli military history to see that. Never has the US given Israel much more besides outdated tanks, guns, and materials. This is why the Israeli army now makes much of its own materials and supplies.

But again I ask you. Why is it not wrong to do it to Japan and all those other nations? Because no one's racist to Japan.

Here's the simple fact. After the 6 day war many were justified in their hatred to Israel. But Israel showed it wants to commit to peace. Then they were attacked for it, so war occurred. now many Arabic states themselves do not talk of war with Israel because there is no point to it. The only people fighting the current direction is Palestine and Iran. What Israel does to Palestine is not justifiable, but certainly resolvable in the UN.

Bus was pretty much the only realt significant supporter of Israel in modern times, and he's gone now. We do not arm and support Israel. If anything, we hold them back.

Also, bombing Iran is not invading Iran. If Israel bombs their silo and development sites, they are justified based on the words of the leadership. However this will not lead to full all out war. It will be the Iraq-Iran war all over again. They will invade, fail, and no one will care. 2 years later they'll be silent and the US will just give them Economic freedom and everything will be back to normal again, and no one will still care.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

If Israel bombs their silo and development sites, they are justified based on the words of the leadership.

And you know what these words are, because you speak Farsi? Oh wait, you are getting your info from the Western MSM that has an agenda. The same outlets that continuously lied about Iraq. Can you repeat what those words are and maybe a source for those words, preferably from the horses mouth? I'm talking about words that justify bombing and killing people.

Iran is acting very aggressive under the current leader.

You keep saying that, yet you fail to provide any instances and/or evidence of such aggressiveness. How are they acting aggressive? What have they done that could be considered aggressive?

The definition of aggressive, according to Princeton University and as
applied in context, Def #3.

1.) having or showing determination and energetic pursuit of your ends; "an aggressive businessman"; "an aggressive basketball player"; "he was and imperious; positive in his convictions"; "aggressive drivers"

2.) tending to spread quickly; "an aggressive tumor"

3.) characteristic of an enemy or one eager to fight; "aggressive acts against another country"; "a belligerent tone"

Source: Princeton University

It most certainly causes agreesions with North Korea when we arm Japan and help them out, but whose talking about the strong Japanese commitment in America? No one.

The difference is that Japan does not get us into wars. Nor does Japan heavily lobby Congress for favor with foreign policy. Japan also doesn't kill innocent North Koreans, invade North Korean territory and evict North Koreans from their homes. Japan doesn't instigate wars, lobby for sanctions or prevent North Koreans from getting proper supplies. Japan does not enslave the North Koreans, blockade their ports, enact no-fly zones and cut North Koreans off from the rest of the world. Japan didn't set up shop in North Korea and then create apartheid. Should I go on?

Also, we don't supply weapons and/or money to Japan at even close to the extent that we do to Israel.

The simple fact is we help our friends. We do not arm them always, and one only need look at Israeli military history to see that. Never has the US given Israel much more besides outdated tanks, guns, and materials.

In fact, you are wrong again. When I was in the Army, (I retired at the end of 2004), we actually worked closely with the Israelis and in fact, I was deployed with the IDF. We give them current, new and lethal weapons from our inventory. Fighter jets, brand new tanks, small arms such as the M4 and M9. Also, munitions such as SAM, SSM, AS, strategic nuclear, anti-tank, anti-personal and other types of ordinance and munitions. You are completely wrong if you think that we only give Israel outdated weapons and you really should research before making such false statements.

We tend to help that friend much more than any other friends, therefore we support Israel.

But again I ask you. Why is it not wrong to do it to Japan and all those other nations? Because no one's racist to Japan.

There you go seeding the argument to imply that I am racist. In fact, I am Jewish so your little tactic won't work. First of all, we don't do it to Japan. Japan is not a recipient of foreign aid. Israel is the largest recipient of foreign aid, even though they have one of the best economies on the planet. Furthermore, Japan does not receive the massive amounts of military aid that Israel receives. Japan actually buys our weapons, just as Pakistan or India does. Also, Japan is not aggressive as is Israel [see argument above].

Here's the simple fact. After the 6 day war many were justified in their hatred to Israel. But Israel showed it wants to commit to peace. Then they were attacked for it, so war occurred.

Your simple fact is not a fact at all. Israel was not committed to peace, as is evident in their treatment of Palestinians, considered to be the "holy Arabs of Islam". Israel's settlements consistently encroached on the Palestinians with forced evictions, home invasions, false arrests and murder. Does this seem like some one who is committed to peace?

The only people fighting the current direction is Palestine and Iran.

Are you implying this as fact also? If you are, then your "fact" is wrong again. Are you forgetting about Syria and Lebanon? Although other Arab nations are no longer hostile with Israel, they are still enemies. This is the reason that the US urged Israel not to retaliate against strikes by Saddam Hussein, because if Israel acted against Iraq with the US, the Arab nations who were part of the "alliance", would break from it. I think it is fair to say that the only people who actually like Israel, in spite of their aggressiveness, is Israelis themselves and *some Western governments and that's only because their agendas are tied together or are lobbied.

What Israel does to Palestine is not justifiable, but certainly resolvable in the UN.

Are you kidding? You must be joking because my point in the post above is that America blocks all critical votes of Israel in the UN Security Council and there has been many. Anyone reading this should research it.

We do not arm and support Israel.

Another one of your made up "*facts". We do arm and we do support Israel: US Arms Transfers and Security Assistance to Israel
It is a known fact, that not only is Israel the top recipient of foreign aid. No other nation gets as much money from the US as does Israel, even though they have one of the strongest economies on the planet. Again, do your research.

I think after this post, it is more than clear that you are trolling in support of Israel. If this is what Israel lovers have to depend on to spread misinformation, then they are in trouble as you are not even good at it. It is more than obvious that you are just spreading misinformation in an effort to subdue the truth about Israel. Just a hint, you should really come up with better ways to do it as your not that good at it.

--airspoon

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

But the M4 and m16, and abrams tanks are already listed as borderline obsolete. That's why we are upgrading them all this decade.

Also, I gave you links to Iranian aggression as of late on another post. You ignored them. Your choice.

Also i read European mags and news a lot. And they certainly don't care if Israel rises or falls. They say the same. Iranians I know say the same. Family I know who work in those situations say the same. I'm pretty sure that none o those are MSM related. They all say the same. And for the record, I never hear of MSM saying war with Iran. I see them talking about what people say. I've never seen any bias towards war other than the obviousness of Fox. That's about it. how about I revolve this around to you. Besides Fox, wat western Media are hogging for war with Iran?

Also i don't care about your military positions or who you served. There's no reason to trust you on that (just as there's no reason tot rust me). However, i did show you the news ticker, which gets nicks from global news agencies, not just western. And they all say the same.

And to speak more into this. I never say anyone but fox openly call for war with Iraq. I never say anyone but Fox call for war at all, other than Afghanistan, which was justified.

Also let me try an experiment with your text.

Japan does not get us into wars. Nor does Japan heavily lobby Congress for favor with foreign policy. Japan also doesn't kill innocent North Koreans, invade North Korean territory and evict North Koreans from their homes. Japan doesn't instigate wars, lobby for sanctions or prevent North Koreans from getting proper supplies. Japan does not enslave the North Koreans, blockade their ports, enact no-fly zones and cut North Koreans off from the rest of the world. Japan didn't set up shop in North Korea and then create apartheid. Should I go on?

lets edit that.

X does not get us into wars. Nor does X heavily lobby Congress for favor Y from their homes. X doesn't instigate wars, lobby for sanctions or prevent Y from getting proper supplies. X does not enslave the Y, blockade their ports, enact no-fly zones and cut Y off from the rest of the world.X didn't set up shop in Y and then create apartheid. Should I go on?

Lets replace X with Europe and Y with Africa, or America With X and Y with the middle east. Or China with X and Japan with Y. Or even, yes, X with japan and Y with N Korea. Lets try X with Russia and Y with former soviet states. X with The Lord's Army and y with Muslims and children.

Se where I'm going with this? No one is innocent. X and Y can pretty much be exchanged with anyone So why is Israel the most blamed? Racism pure and simple. No one is angels. You want to fix the world? Stop blaming one person or group or nation.

And to continue on that one, It was still Israel responding to rockets at them. They did not respond in a good way. But they responded, they did not attack first. 6 day war they did. But then everyone decided to stop fighting about that a while back. When that happened, the radicals got angry and reinvigorated the war.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The M1A1 Abrams is obsolete?

Perhaps in the context of the technology we now have, but in relation to others?

There isn't a tank on this planet that can take an Abrams one on one. Likely even two on one.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Nobody attacks on horses anymore. I would not worry about that passage. It is obsolete or has already come to pass. Nothing for intelligent folks to see here, only superstitious and ignorant people need fear.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

But there is a difference between ethnic Jews and people who have converted to the Jewish religion. Who can say how many real(ethnic) Jews there are in Israel?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

The US has its own standard. It's a 20+ year old tank. The Army enjoys keeping some 15 or more years ahead of everyone else. The Abrams is obsolete in their own standard. This is why the army is making one last iteration, the m1a3, before retiring the series.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Gorman91]

Well, on another note, the a3 will remain in operation until the 2050s.

Also, Iraq and Egypt will be armed with it, not Israel. interesting.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The US gives Foreign Aid at the same level as Israel to some 70 countries! It fluctuates according to political need but just the same, our foreign aid budget is huge compared to any other country!
Oh and the M1 Abrams does have a very good record but the Brits new tank and the new German tank is right up there with ours. Our new tank with its weapons capability, speed and maneuverability will outshine the others soon!

Zindo

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I never said that the MSM calls for war, out-right. What they do, is spin instances to favor their own or their master's agenda, such as interpret Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's words all wrong to make him say something that he didn't say.

Example: While the MSM reported Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as saying "We want to wipe Israel off of the map", what he really said was, "We need to move Israel to somewhere where they are actually wanted such as Arizona, since the Americans seem to be the only ones who want them". In Farsi, the first five words are similar to the first five words of what he really said. So, the MSM (along with many of the "magazine" companies since they are owned by the same conglomerates) took the first five words and skewed them out of context to mean something that is entirely different from what they are supposed to have meant.

That's the kind of things that the MSM does because it gets people who can't think on their own or who lack any kind of critical self thinking skills, thinking that Iran is a hostile, racist and aggressive nation, thus paving the way for popular support of military action.

As far as your whole "variable" scheme, your trying to make something complicated that really doesn't need to be that complicated. We aren't talking about other countries, nor was this thread about other countries. We are talking about Israel and America, to where the latter supports the former. I could care less about China, England, Africa, Japan or any other geographical location as far as this thread is concerned. The point is that America supports Israel, through various means such as economic, political and military.

Moving along, invasion of Afghanistan was justified in your opinion only. Your opinion doesn't really matter to Iranians so it is irrelevant in regards to how Iran reacts to it. Anyway, you have the wrong thread on that.

You have not provided any links to Iranian aggression, you have only provided links to Iranians arming themselves. Iran should be arming themselves, since the West is beating the drums of war. Anyone with two brain cells left to rub together, knows that Israel is planning a bombing run, or war and that Iran is the target. Also, anyone with two brain cells left knows that the Americans work with the Israelis on matters of war. If you haven't figured that out yet, I would suggest a little research. You obviously have a computer, you should use if for actual research. There's this little search engine named, "Google".

As far as Israel responding to rockets, do you understand why there are rockets flying into them? Do you realize what Israel is doing to Palestinians? First, they are blocking any kind of supplies into the Gaza Strip and to an extent into the West Bank. They don't allow anything in through the sea, air or border crossings. Then, they attack and shoot not only children and families but evict them from their homes and even the country. Palestinians are treated like a slave class, not even being able to use the roads. At all times, Palestinians are made to carry papers and are confined between check-points. Add this to the fact that there is not enough food and supplies to go around because Israel prevents them from coming in, and the sight isn't pretty. Then, you have Israel evicting families, throwing them out on the street and immediatley moving in fat Jew into the entire home. That is if they don't level the home for no reason at all. The Palestinians that make it thus far are then subject to arrest and imprisonment for nothing at all.

Let me tell you, if this was happening to me, I would be sending rockets over too. Each and every rocket in my opinion, is completely justified. I think there should be more rockets (barring they don't hit only children). The rockets come over as a result of the extremely harsh acts of war committed by Israel, not the other way around. This isn't a situation to where Israel is sewing for peace and those darn Palestinians can't stop sending rockets. Israel won't stop the settlements, evictions, assaults, murders and enslavement that kills far many more Palestinians. In fact, more Palestinian children die every month, than Israeli total in the past 5 - 10 years. The Palestinians just want to live in peace. Israelis want the Palestinians gone, out of Israel and the Palestinian territories which just happens to be their ancestral homeland. Israel is the instigator, not the other way around. Israel - Palestine Figures

Of course, mindless people will never know this because American and Western media outlets are owned by guess who, Pro-Zionist Jews and believe it or not, the media outlets also receive a ton of money from the Israel lobby. So people who either fail to think on their own or are not capable of it, only get the info that they are supposed to get.

As far as weapons, the M4, M16 and M1A1 are not obsolete. This is what the US Army uses. Israel does get the same weapons that the US Army uses, I have both trained and deployed with the IDF (MFO in the Sinai). When the US Army moves to better weapons, so will the Israelis and it will come in the form of aid, not trade.

Again, I'd like to mention that you have not provided any links or instances to Iranian aggression. Links to articles about Iranians does not count, as every nation arms themselves, especially when you have an aggressive nation and an aggressive super-power calling for your destruction.

Israel towards the Palestinians:

Compare this to a measley rocket, that rarely hits anyone.

--airspoon

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
"The US gives Foreign Aid at the same level as Israel to some 70 countries!"

Not by a long shot according to this chart

www.vaughns-1-pagers.com...

It states a whopping one-third of ALL US AID goes to just two countries: Israel and Egypt. Since Israel has a relatively small population compared to the USA, it would not be surprising if each Israeli citizen receives more aid per capita than each American citizen does from the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

Actually, Israel is the top recipient of US foreign aid, by far and Israel is not even a "developing" country. US Foreign Aid

I don't know about you, but I sure don't want my hard earned money going to Israel or any other developed foreign country for that matter. I have a pot-hole right down the street, there is not enough police officers and my childrens' school is trying to figure which department they will close. That is my money!
--airspoon

[edit on 5-5-2010 by airspoon]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join