It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK refuses entry to new Mossad agent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

There's just as many videos of Palestinians doing the same thing a few years ago. It's just a flip of the coin. Who's going to be the mass murderer this year. Guess Palestine gets next year. Woo hoo.

Also, I did you google. it is a friend indeed:

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&source=univ&tbs=nws:1&tbo=u&ei=sSDhS_ysBsPfl geki6GCCQ&sa=X&oi=news_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CCEQsQQwAw

Just read a few days worth. That's global media too. Not just American.

Also, Israel does what it does now because rockets were first flown in at it. Have you forgotten this last decade? All I've witnessed since 2000 is an increasingly radical wave function which sways back and forth. No nation is innocent, and there is hardly any wrong.

And indeed, moving an entire people is just as bad. There is never justification to separate yourself. Plus they have been changing what they originally said several times now. go back a year and they claimed something different.

They also hosted the "holocaust hoax" leaders

They also have stated quite some time the same thing in different ways.

besides that, I find it funny the government website that did clearly say they wanted Israel off the map suddenly went dead when they decided to shift opinions.

www.president.ir...

How convenient.

So basically, you also proved what I was getting at. You're only concern is Israel. You said it yourself. So if they get the same support form the US as some half ranked nation, it's still showing US favoritism? Ok. How. How does it show the US supports Israel overwhelmingly? They give more to Iraq and Afghanistan. Eygypt is set to be almost equal in aid to Israel. And this is military only. The Us craps all over Eastern Europe for missile defenses. hmm. if the US truly was a backer to Israel, why not fund it more there?

As far as I can tell, Israel is most certainly helped, but its helped no more than its needed. If the US really did support it, why doesn't it just invade today? Screw support for a war. The US has proven it will outright invade without a shred of care what its citizens think. protest levels certainly could be worse ten fold. They could easily invade Iran and manage the protests pretty damn well.

The simple fact is this. You are proving your own bias. I did overcomplicate things. because things are that complicated. But at the same time, I made it pretty damn simple: you're wrong.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
In the third video, do you have proof that was the Israeli army firing the tear gas? Why was the camera not directed to the shooter after the first one landed? Why was a nearby "cameraman" wearing a gas mask, but the reporter only has a helmet on? Would give the video more credibility if they had at least shown the shooter or where it was coming from.

The problem is if one of these videos has been faked (Pallywood anyone?) then it is possible others have too been faked and used for propaganda purposes. It also kind of stupid to antagonise and provoke men with guns strapped to their shoulders.

On topic, UK does have the right to refuse entry to spies if they choose. If it were a normal Israeli citizen with no ties to intelligence agencies, then that is different and you could argue discrimination. Considering UK authorities have proof that Mossad agents have forged identities of British citizens, they have the right to protect their other citizens and refuse entry to spies.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I find this report hilarious...
The UK refused entry to a spy.Hmmm.So Israel will send another,only this time they won't tell anyone,and the spy will use the normal "spy type" methods to gain entry,then work undercover.

We already know they are a dab hand at forging passports...
And we also know that to gain entry to the UK is as easy as making a cup of tea.

No problems for Mossad here IMO.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join