It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Very nice idea, and good of you to do. Star for that.

I think cosmicpixie has taken a lot of cr*p over this that she does not deserve.

It would help if people look over your rundown!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Well it sounds like this is pretty much beat to death. But I thought anyways I would post the reply I got from UC Berkeley.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your correspondence. An individuals year and graduation is public domain so we are allowed to check your request. It does not seem there is a Judy Fältskog in our records. However, it could be that she attended UC Berkeley under a different name.

edit to add, I also asked for simply Judy Faltskog without the whatchyamacallit over the a.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Son of Will]

Her birth name was Judith Van Greunen. See p38 of this thread, poster's name Elijawan

Don't worry about me, I'm fine, just rather tired of it all now really. After I got a bashing for the first day or so it just all went over my head. I was just reporting then investigating what was said, no more, no less and just ignored all the accusations once I reminded myself there are just some right pri$Cks on the internet and there was no point in defending myself against people whose minds were already made up.

I'm kind of p'd off there's no closure though,but there we go.

[edit on 8/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 8/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Very nice idea, and good of you to do. Star for that.

I think cosmicpixie has taken a lot of cr*p over this that she does not deserve.

It would help if people look over your rundown!

She delivered a bad source and didn't think things completely through.

No crime there.

Just bad reporting and grandiose leaps in judgment.

Hey, maybe she learned something from this...maybe we all have?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's a strange coincidence that Dr Judy started off as Van Greunen and that there is a known UFO hoaxer (possibly her brother) of that name linked to the "kalahari incident".

Then I had the thought, what if James Van Greunen and Judy Faltskog/Van Greunen are actually the same person? If someone (James Van Greunen) has tried to profit from a hoax but had been found out, maybe he would try to do it with another name 12 years later. This could mean that they are one person with different web personas or bizarrely the same person who had a sex change in the real world. (I know this sounds really weird but....)

Strangely enough I found a thread already discussing this here on ATS and here is something from a source that was discussed;

www.anomalies.net...

Part of the argument focused on problems with a prior UFO crash case in the Kalahari Desert of Botswana in 1989, referenced in the Lesotho documents and also involving van Greunen as a primary source. Van Greunen himself emerges as the most interesting element of the case -- an astonishingly energetic and resourceful scoundrel who has been denounced as a forger, con man and bigamist, and apparently is also a transsexual.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In this thread there is a poster (who registered on 24 April this year) that claims to be the wife of James Van Greunen and that he died in 1993. The thread that he/she replied to was a year old and she/he asks for an end to the questioning of the 'Kalahari Hoax'. In the very balanced 2009 thread originally opened by JKrog2008, the possibility of disinfo to discredit a genuine UFO report was also discussed in regards to James Van Greunen.

This just gets curiouser and curiouser. What does everyone else think?

(EDIT) Just had to add that according to the document I linked to above James Van Greunen changed his name to.... "Judith Helena de Cadenet-van Greunen" !

[edit on 8-5-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

(Another Edit) The pilot James Van Greunen says told him about the Kalahari UFO was called Hendrik Greef. If you listen to Judy Faltskog's blog radio interview (earlier in the thread, where I remarked she had a strange sounding voice for a woman her age!) she mentions her brother or friend, being called Hendrik. Not sure this is significant, just thought I'd throw it in

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I think you probably need to start another thread. Very interesting.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This should have been put in the [HOAX] bin days ago. It's a pity James/"Dr." Judy played him so easily. Something tells me we haven't heard the last from this "globe trotting" hoaxer.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Originally I was hopeful and somewhat excited by this thread. But after doing intensive reading from the wonderful and intelligent poster's at ATS and many hours of extensive searches on the main players in this story, I came to the conclusion that it is one of the DT's (dead thread) again.

Shame on all of the main characters (originators) on this thread. Did you get your desired results? Did your books sell or websites explode with traffic? Was it worth the reputation you will never get back (or had) to gain a dollar or traffic numbers?

I found a Dr. Judy Falkskag, aged 68 from South Africa, whom emigrated 43 yrs ago from Germany that is a radio astronomer working on government based projects. She is listed on the Seti Home website in South Africa.

The younger Judy was born in 1965 and lives in Germany. Too many coincidences.

Is the younger Judy an offspring or someone assuming the role?
A prior post states that she did not attend the university in California as she stated.

I found this exact OP post, word for word on the " Godlike Productions " website. Was this because it was posted in the excitement of what could have been or to stir more traffic?
Sorry, don't mean to imply a conspiracy, but the more that i dig, the more it reeks.

The abduction stories that I listened to from Judy Faltskag online were rip offs from previous published abduction stories and she didn't even change the main character names from the the original stories.

I have much more that was uncovered in researching and I apologize for the rant, but it has just got my meter in the red.

IMO, this was a plausible story dreamed up for ill gotten gain/fame. No offense to the OP( I think you were honest) but the other players should be banned for trying to use this forum as a cash cow.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Well it sounds like this is pretty much beat to death. But I thought anyways I would post the reply I got from UC Berkeley.

Two thumbs up! I was going to ask a prof I know when I got back home next week, but you cut to the chase and got it from UCB. I had assumed that since they did not publish it openly (most schools do) that it was not public data. They have a list of grads that only alumni can see, dammit.

Well, there's another nail, and one I expected when I wasn't able to find a utility or phone listing last week for her in California. Ever.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Originally posted by nenothtu

Again, I would like to point out how easy it is to pick a pen name and them self-publish (online) your work under said pen name.

Wayne, real or not, is pushing unprofessional material of his own creation, and his trust in the Dr Judy (without knowing her real location, identity or background) is a direct example of the type of research this guy puts into his "hobby" as a "hack scammer online".

The guy even calls ATS "the media", as if he is so hurried to sing of his "work" being "within the media".

With all due respect Mr Mask, I have already proven on page 55 that the wayne that appeared in this thread is the same wayne on FB.

Now, you state that, ok....someone could have just created a FB profile and *claimed" to be "Wayne Hershel". Alright, this is what you "most probably think", right? K, so other than just speculating and sharing your opinion here about the matter, how about you give *facts" that prove the FB profile is totally bunk?

You created a quite respectable thread recently as an example to "conspiracy theorists" on how to present their case.

Great thread!
Please show us with factual evidence, that the wayne that posted on here and FB isn't the same Wayne that produced the website here:

www.thehiddenrecords.com...

If you can do this, respect!!
If not, then it's just pure speculation, which we all know you hate.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Please show us with factual evidence, that the wayne that posted on here and FB isn't the same Wayne that produced the website here:

www.wayneherschel.com...

Why don't you phone the writer Wayne on +27823295277 and ask him directly (He might think you want to buy that house he's selling mind you).

Whether it is him or not is irrelevant in my opinion - he's a cheap conman selling books to idiots and, as I'm sure you've heard, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Enjoy the fantasy if that's your wish - just don't propagate it as anything other than what it is - complete hogwash.

-m0r

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

1. If she originally went by Van Greunen then she may have been at Berkley under that name, so no records would be found of Judy Faltskog. The guy here with the connection to some member of staff at Berkely needs to run her original name by him now.

2. It is hardly unusual that the first post here is repeated verbatim on godlike productions. There are loads of aritcles around the net that have directly quoted from THIS OP. People see the story and copy and paste.

3. I began the thread but no traffic explosion...just two u2u's requesting a free Tarot reading....and Wayne's FB friend count has only gone up by about 50 since all this started
To those exploring the Jimmy-Judy link.......might we worth trying to find out what happened to James Van Greunen....his *wife* says suicide in 93, can this be confirmed from old newspaper article or similar ?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by eipi-1

I traced something like three Judy Fältskog's pages. One I believe is the "real thing". The other two I can't say was neither live nor active before the changes made after she "disappeared".

This is curious. Can you elaborate ? Link us to the cache, if there is one ?

[edit on 9/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
It's a strange coincidence that Dr Judy started off as Van Greunen and that there is a known UFO hoaxer (possibly her brother) of that name linked to the "kalahari incident".

Then I had the thought, what if James Van Greunen and Judy Faltskog/Van Greunen are actually the same person? If someone (James Van Greunen) has tried to profit from a hoax but had been found out, maybe he would try to do it with another name 12 years later. This could mean that they are one person with different web personas or bizarrely the same person who had a sex change in the real world. (I know this sounds really weird but....)

Strangely enough I found a thread already discussing this here on ATS and here is something from a source that was discussed;

www.anomalies.net...

Part of the argument focused on problems with a prior UFO crash case in the Kalahari Desert of Botswana in 1989, referenced in the Lesotho documents and also involving van Greunen as a primary source. Van Greunen himself emerges as the most interesting element of the case -- an astonishingly energetic and resourceful scoundrel who has been denounced as a forger, con man and bigamist, and apparently is also a transsexual.

In this thread there is a poster (who registered on 24 April this year) that claims to be the wife of James Van Greunen and that he died in 1993. The thread that he/she replied to was a year old and she/he asks for an end to the questioning of the 'Kalahari Hoax'. In the very balanced 2009 thread originally opened by JKrog2008, the possibility of disinfo to discredit a genuine UFO report was also discussed in regards to James Van Greunen.

This just gets curiouser and curiouser. What does everyone else think?

(EDIT) Just had to add that according to the document I linked to above James Van Greunen changed his name to.... "Judith Helena de Cadenet-van Greunen" !

(Another Edit) The pilot James Van Greunen says told him about the Kalahari UFO was called Hendrik Greef. If you listen to Judy Faltskog's blog radio interview (earlier in the thread, where I remarked she had a strange sounding voice for a woman her age!) she mentions her brother or friend, being called Hendrik. Not sure this is significant, just thought I'd throw it in

Wow amazing find DrHammondStoat. It's odd that I didn't stumble across that article in my search for "Judy Van Greunen". I had NO idea that James was an alleged "transvestite", nor did I know that his name was allegedly changed to Judith. Keep up the good research ;P

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I think you probably need to start another thread. Very interesting.

Agreed. That is the single best bit of detective work I have seen on here. Wow!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan

Wow amazing find DrHammondStoat. It's odd that I didn't stumble across that article in my search for "Judy Van Greunen". I had NO idea that James was an alleged "transvestite", nor did I know that his name was allegedly changed to Judith. Keep up the good research ;P

Transvestite is not quite the same as Transsexual. Transvestite is a man dressed up as a woman. Transsexual is someone who undergoes a sex change.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Originally posted by eipi-1

I traced something like three Judy Fältskog's pages. One I believe is the "real thing". The other two I can't say was neither live nor active before the changes made after she "disappeared".

This is curious. Can you elaborate ? Link us to the cache, if there is one ?

[edit on 9/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

Nothing new, cosmicpixie. All of them are reported here.

One is the "Aenestream Realm", what I think is the "real thing": aenstreanrealm.spaces.live.com...

Oher is Project NSearch, at www.project.nsearch.com....

And a profile in cid-8673e56d2f99df63.profile.live.com....

- o -

In the way, a note: the projet NSearch site, portraying the "inverted NASA" hat, says the photo was updated March 29. So I think the "inverted flag" is not related to this tale; may be a fabricated photo to show her as being NASA related, may be a mirrored photo; I can't say for sure.

But it is not an "inverted flag", other than she asking for help as long as March 29.

eipi.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by eipi-1]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by eipi-1

She's got a members-only UFO-abduction site too, her worried webmaster let me join for free this week. Said webmaster has not heard from Judy in a week. Says this is unusual as Judy in the past has always warned her if she was going off for a few days, so the webmaster knew to take over in her absence, dealing with admin and new subscriptions and stuff I guess, which Judy normally manages. Apparantly the site is her pride and joy and Judy was on it daily doing her thing.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

First, I'd like to make it clear that I in no way blame you for passing this hoax along. You merely posted something that you thought would be of interest here, and you were right. So, thank you for for bringing "Dr. Judy" to our attention. Don't worry about her, I have no doubt she is just fine. Based on James van Heuven's M.O., it is likely that the concerned "friend" you are in contact with is "Dr. Judy." She'll be back, probably with the secret plans to to NASA's anti-gravity generator.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eipi-1

Morning all (well morning here anyway).

Good sleuthing everyone.

I also found Judy at another CT site/forum (which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention here due to T&C) under the user name "Aenstria" but haven't had time to see if she posted or not.

I have also sighted a cached version of her members only website - but that was last Thursday and the next day it was taken down.

And, as I've mentioned before, I have also been trying to connect any dots via Arthur Shuttleworth and his alien visitor "Karne" which is also Judy's "abductor" but can't seem to find anything.

Maybe someone else can have better luck.

- Hermit

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Hello,

Below is Mr. Shuttlewood's Karne. Judy's is on audio in an earlier post.

Warminster Wiltshire England
Date: September 26 1965
Time: afternoon
On that afternoon Arthur Shuttlewood received a phone call from someone claiming to be from another planet (Aenstria), calling himself Karne. Shuttlewood wanted proof so he invited the man over. Seconds later there was someone at the front door. This man looked like any ordinary man, except for an apparent absence of pupils in his eyes; he also had blue blotches on his cheekbones and lips. He spent a total of nine minutes with the journalist.
He also acted in a manner that unnerved Shuttlewood, who felt that if provoked, this man could instantly destroy him. The stranger spoke of an imminent war in the Middle East and of further UFO appearances. He said a 3rd world war was almost inevitable at some point in the not so distant future. Shuttlewood noticed that at times Karne would have difficulty breathing. At times he would glanced at a pale gold disc on his wrist. At the conclusion of the meeting Shuttlewood gripped Karne’s wrist and left thumb in what he intended as a gesture of good will, but the visitor winced in pain. The stranger walked away in a slow and deliberate gait.

HC addendum
Source: Arthur Shuttlewood, The Warminster Mystery

Hope this helps.

DC

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join